Guide for dating in Zaragoza helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Spanish women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local Spanish girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in Zaragoza. In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in Zaragoza, Spain.
Girls in Zaragoza:
- Looks of girls: 4 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 3/ 5
- Loyalty of girls: 3 / 5
- Education level of girls: 3 / 5
Dating in Zaragoza:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3/ 5
- Casual dating culture: 2.5/ 5
- Online dating popularity: 3 / 5
Sex in Zaragoza:
- Women's sexual activity:2.5 / 5
- One-night stands:2.5 / 5
More about Zaragoza:
- Nightlife in general: 3/ 5
- Locals' English level: 2 / 5
- Moving around the city: X.X / 5
- Budget per day: US$280 - $400
- Accommodation: US$130 - $150
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 See Also
Zaragoza is the capital city of the Aragon region in Spain. The province of Zaragoza is bordered by other provinces such as – La Rioja, Navarre, Huesca, Guadalajara, Teruel, Lleida, and Tarragona. It has a total of 706,904 people residing in the city.
The local men of the city are called Zaragozano while the females are referred to as Zaragoza. It is home to more than 50% of the Aragonese population. The city of Zaragoza hosted a world’s trade fair on water and sustainable development tagged “Expo 2008”.
The city named “Zaragoza” is the 5th biggest city in Spain. The other big cities in the nation include – Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, and Seville. In the city lies an airport that is accessible from over 7 nations and cities in Europe including Paris and London.
The city has an ancient history that dates back to over 2,000 years ago, having been ruled by the Moors, Roman, and Christian kings. Just like other regions in Spain, it has a unique cuisine. Its cuisine features lots of stew, meat, and vegetables.
Zaragoza is famous for its folklore and landmarks. Some of the landmarks include – La Seo Cathedral, Basilica del Pilar, and the Aljaferia Palace. The city has been home to a large factory since 1982, where various cars are produced and exported to the United Kingdom.
Abandoned parks and plots in the city have become canvases for artists who turn the streets into an open-air gallery. The official language of the people of Zaragoza is Spanish while the minority speaks Aragonese and Catalan language. The best nature and wildlife in Zaragoza include – the slow driving pot Los Pirineos del Siglo XI (Tour Privado), Pyrenees nature course, and Ebro Valley botany course.
The main industries of the city focus on machinery, railway equipment, and automobiles.
The dating culture of Zaragoza is quite liberal and adventurous. As a tourist, if you find a lady who interests you and you wish to date her, you should by all means approach her.
The culture of the people does not prohibit dating. The environment is great for couples, you could find lots of people who publicly display affection in the city. Same-sex marriage in the city has been legal since 2005, so LGBT persons can go ahead and carry on their activities in the city.
In some areas, you could find a couple cohabiting together, some of them are already parents to 3- 4 children. There are lots of online dating sites to meet beautiful and hot girls in the city. The couples should be at least 18 years before they proceed to the registry to get married.
Most of the girls who date while they still reside with their parents are at liberty to bring their dates to see their parents.
Dating in Zaragoza can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Zaragoza and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
What have you heard about the women who hail from the city of Zaragoza? Well, they are near perfect. They have a mesmerizing smile that keeps you staring for a long time and you find it difficult to get your eyes off them.
They are friendly and easily accessible on various occasions. They are so attractive and have a great dressing sense. You would hardly find a reason not to love them.
When they fall in love, they can get head over heels for you. They will be willing to do whatever it takes to make you happy. The majority of the women in the city are educated.
While most of them attend tertiary institutions, the rest go through other forms of informal education and can read and write. There are also lots of wealthy and influential women in the city who occupy various economic and political offices.
These women are open to various kinds of relationships and love affairs. They always see the best in you and do not delay to accept if they find you interesting enough. They can also engage in a short term relationship with foreigners and other forms of holiday romance.
Spanish Girls (age 18 - 29)
These are the hottest and prettiest ladies in the city. They are young and mostly inexperienced. They look beautiful and they often want to explore lots of things.
At this age, some of them would be more concerned about their education, but this doesn’t stop them from having lots of fun. They are often lean with round boobs and butts so you will not be able to keep your eyes off of them. They are fashion freaks and can spend hours shopping for the best clothes invoke for various events.
They wouldn’t find it difficult at all to engage in premarital activities with foreigners. They can be found in bars and nightclubs during the weekends and evening hours, but mainly during the day expect to find a larger majority of them in school. Girls within this age bracket are hardly married but you could find a couple of married ones.
Spanish Women (age 30 - 45)
Most of the ladies within this age bracket are the first option for tourists/foreigners. They are sexy, hot, and sexually active. You could find some of them who are single while most of them will be married at this age.
They have a beautiful physique that can easily seduce you and make you crave their bodies. At this stage they will be tied down with their career during the day, so towards evening, they look forward to spending time doing all sorts of crazy things at bars and clubs.
You could find one who is ready to have sex with you after a very brief conversation, this however depends on how interesting you look and sound. They are experienced and they know how to satisfy a man in the easiest means possible.
Most of them are professionals in various institutions and organizations and they can easily handle their finances so you would not need to spend so much. So, if you are looking to go into a relationship in the city, go for ladies within this age bracket.
Spanish Ladies (age 45+)
Women within this age bracket are often married and committed to their families. They would be engaged in minor employments and jobs that would not stress them so much so that they can have time for their children and grandchildren in some cases. She would be highly experienced with matters that concern relationships and dating. Although they are good in bed, most men would rather go for younger women in lower age brackets.
For the ones that are divorced, most of them are available to date again, but you must ensure to avoid sex-related matters at the start of the relationship. At this age, they would have had enough sex, so they would be expecting something better “companionship”.
However, this doesn’t mean that sex is absolutely out of the picture, it can always come along the line. When you succeed in dating them, you must ensure to be more of a listener than a talker, check on her more often, and do all you can to make her happy.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Up to 10% of the entire population of the city are foreigners. There appear to be more female foreigners than males in Zaragoza. These foreigners migrate into the city from all over Europe.
They are often more open to various kinds of relationships compared to the local girls. If you are lucky enough, you can find hot and attractive foreign girls who would fall deeply in love with you. The good part is that she would teach you lots of things about her nationality while the negative aspect comes when she decides to return to her nation.
It is quite easy to get girls in the city who are interested in having sex with you. Some do it for pleasure while others do it for money. These set of girls are liberal and would not delay saying yes if you make the first move towards sleeping with them.
There are lots of horny young ladies in the city, both during the day and at night. They can be found mainly in the night clubs and bars and also in parks. You just have to know when to approach them and the right words to make your intentions clear.
Premarital sexual activities in the city are not abhorred or prohibited like the Muslim nations. The women are liberal and would want to explore various sexual relationships. If you are both consenting adults in the city, you are free to have as much sex as you like.
Although parents try to guide their children against premarital sex, they do not completely prohibit the act. Over time some of the children begin to engage in sexual activities that develop to full-blown sex.
Prostitution is seeing as a leisure activity in the city. No laws are allowing or prohibiting sexual activities of sex workers. Some of the women who are not so comfortable with their marriages any longer engage in extramarital affairs with most foreigners. This is because they are great in bed and hate being deprived of sex when the urge comes.
The concept of a one-night stand is a popular one in Zaragoza. Most of the young girls between the ages of 18 to 30 are too occupied with fun-filled acts that they do not spend so much time dating a particular man. The ladies are free-spirited and are not bound by any form of restrictions against such acts.
You can find more of the foreigners who are interested in having a one night stand with you. This is because some of them do not intend to stay for so long in the city, so they just have all the fun and sex with as many available men as possible while they can.
You could be lucky to meet some of them in nightclubs where they go dancing and drink all through the night. Once they find you attractive enough, you stand a chance to take them home that night.
The ladies are great in bed and would almost make you invite them over again. This may be a one-time sexual relationship without any form of commitments but if she suits your sexual needs, feel free to call her to come as much as you can.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
The city is home to lots of beautiful ladies, some married and the rest either single or separated. Some of the ladies in the city are open to various kinds of relationships with foreigners.
You just have to know where and when to look. If you are looking to find single, pretty, and hot girls who are available for a relationship, then you should set your target right and go for exactly what you want. Some of the girls can be found in nightclubs, bars, pubs, lounges, parks, outdoor tourist centers as well as malls.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
The day may be quite uninteresting in the city due to the rigorous and cumbersome activities to earn a living. However, nightlife in Zaragoza is amazing and pleasant for both locals and foreigners.
Some of the girls can be found celebrating their birthdays or other notable days in the bars and nightclubs, this is a good opportunity for you to approach them and make your intentions known to them.
Some of the popular bars and nightclubs in the city include:
- Flash Zaragoza: The Night disco club is located at Calle Bernardo Fita, 13, 50005 Zaragoza. It opens every day by 10 pm and closes by 4:30 am. It is a very good bar with a great atmosphere to relax and unwind.
- Pub La Perla Negra: This is a vibrant night club in the area. It opens at 10 pm and closes at 5 am daily. Sometimes the owners of the club invite renowned bands to come to sing for them while other times they just make use of local DJs.
- Dragonia pub: The pub is about 4 minutes away from the Basilica de Nuestra Senora del Pilar. The pub is well illuminated, has quality service from nicely trained and cautious staff. It is a great place for celebrations such as weddings and family reunions.
Being one of the largest cities in the region, Zaragoza has a couple of shopping malls scattered around. The presence of the malls attracts foreign and local customers who troop in and out of the malls daily to buy their daily needs. The malls contribute immensely to the growth of the economy of the people.
Some of the popular malls in the city include:
- Centro Independencia El Caracol: This is a spacious shopping mall located in the city. There is a good place for kids to have fun in the mall. The restaurants are standard and they sell good food. It is regarded as one of the oldest malls in the city but they sell recent products that suit your day-to-day needs.
- Aragonia: Located at Av. Juan Carlos I, 44, 50009 Zaragoza, the Aragonia shopping malls is regarded as one of the best small malls in the city, compared to other ones. It has a movie theatre in it with various restaurants and boutiques.
- Pasaje del Ciclon: This is a well-organized and arranged shopping mall in the city. With a variety of stores that deals mainly with clothes and clothing accessories.
Zaragoza is known for its beautiful outdoor spots and venues. Do you need some airy and cozy environment to chill and have fun with your partner, then you can find lots of places in the city.
Undoubtedly, most of the girls go to these places to relax on their own, some might be with their parents while the rest would probably be with their partners. The best set of girls to approach in places like these are the ones who are alone, feel free to approach her, and engage her in a profitable conversation.
Some of the best outdoor venues to meet pretty girls in the city includes:
- Aquarium River of Zaragoza: Do you enjoy wildlife? Then this is the place for you. You would find lots of water creatures including fishes and crocodiles. The environment is very quiet and cozy. You are sure to enjoy your experience when you visit the Aquarium.
- Macanaz Park: Located at 50015 Zaragoza. The park is close to the basilica, giving you an amazing view from across the river. It is a nice and calm place to walk around and have long amazing discussions.
- Fuente de la Hispanidad: Located at Plaza Ntra. Sra. Del Pilar, 1, 50003 Zaragoza, the tourist attraction is a 2 minutes’ walk from Basilica de Nuestra Senora del Pilar. The fountain was built in honor of Hispanicity.
Universities and Colleges
In Zaragoza, the females are highly educated and rank almost the same percentage as the males in the city. Over 90% of the women living in the city are educated. They are not just educated, they are also smart and can solve complex problems just like their male counterparts.
There are a couple of high standard tertiary institutions in the city that have produced notable and popular men and women in Spain and beyond.
If you are not a student offering some courses in the institution, it may be a bit difficult for you to reach the females and ask them for a relationship. During the day, they are often tied down with academic activities, such as – attending classes and carrying out the practical aspect of their courses.
But at night, you can find lots of hot and beautiful students who visit bars and clubs to relax and unwind. When you do, feel free to approach them and give that relationship a shot, you could just find the right woman for you.
Some of the popular tertiary institutions in the city are:
- University of Zaragoza: Located at Calle de Pedro Cerbuna, 12, 50009 Zaragoza, the University of Zaragoza was founded in 1542 and is regarded as one of the oldest universities in the nation. It has 22 faculties and over 40,000 students. This is the only public university in the region. If offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Zaragoza Logistics Center: This is an institution established by the government of Aragon in 2003. It aims to create a research center for both local and foreign students to teach and train them to engage in various industrial sectors in the nation.
- Institute of Biocomputation and Physics of Complex systems: This is a research center located in the city. Known for its standard as regards the study of complex systems, the institution has gained national recognition. It has standard class settings that make learning more comfortable.
Having an emotional affair/relationship in Zaragoza is a great idea for you as a foreigner. The women in the city are open to various dating activities that would naturally not be found in any other part of the nation.
It is quite easy to come across a pretty and hot looking female probably in the park, sitting alone and ready to mingle. So if you are looking for a girl to get into a relationship within the city, then you are sure to find one.
Relationship in the city is relative, it can be a one night stand, a short term or a long term relationship, always ensure to make your intentions clear to her before delving into any action whatsoever.
The local girls in the city are more comfortable dating their fellow Spanish men rather than foreigners, this decision is highly influenced by the language barrier most foreigners experience.
However, it is not a wild goose chase to find a lady who is interested in having a relationship with you. In Zaragoza, a relationship between two couples shows multiple streams of bond and love affairs.
Initially, the relationship may seem boring and slow, but with time she will get more comfortable with your presence and open to all forms of sexual activities. Her attitude may imply some ground rules during the relationship, be careful not to neglect them when she shows such an attitude.
There are lots of women who travel to Zaragoza mostly on weekends, not to for any official purpose but to ensure the cozy and calm tourist attractions and views in the city and to relax after the stress they face during the week.
Holiday romance in the city is a popular concept. Women from various surrounding nations and cities such as – Canada and Barcelona travel to Zaragoza for reasons best known to them. You can find lots of local and foreign women in the city who are available to keep you company all through your stay in the city.
When you find these ladies in the city, ensure to approach them and kick off a good conversation with them. At this point, your intentions may not be clear, but do not be in a hurry to get down with the arrangement. The ladies love good and interesting conversations from smart-looking young men. Ensure to be financially stable, as a relationship of this sort involves girls who are fun-loving and adventurous. Some of them would not mind taking you around the city to show you places of interest.
Tips for Successful Relationship
When you approach a girl in Zaragoza with the intention of having a long term relationship with her, you must ensure not to be ignorant about certain tips to keep the relationship going if she says yes to you.
The ladies cherish their personal space and wouldn’t want you to interfere with their private time. Remember that they are mostly independent and may put up some attitudes that are contrary to your general view of women.
Some of the tips for a successful relationship are:
- Be patient: When you both agree to go on dates, she’s most likely come to arrive 20-30 minutes after the scheduled time. This, however, doesn’t imply that she loves being late to events, rather the lateness is a result of the time she puts into preparing for the date. So, when she doesn’t arrive early, try to be patient with her; except in rare cases, she’ll show up.
- Expect her to have a lot of character, assertiveness, and independence: As earlier stated, most of the women in the nation are independent, so they may not be so submissive and subtle in the relationship. They would call your bluff when the need arises. In times like this don’t flare up, rather look for a way to make her understand your reasons for your actions.
- Let her talk when she wants to: Spanish women love to have long and interesting conversations with their lovers. They would love to share their daily experience, their plans, and their achievements with you. So, when she needs your attention for such conversations, don’t deny her that opportunity to talk.
Love is an amazing concept in Zaragoza. If you manage to get a girl to date you in the city then consider yourself lucky because you are in for all kinds of adventurous love affairs with her. When a Spanish woman falls in love with you, she would do anything to make sure that you are happy and comfortable.
You must ensure to avoid unnecessary promises which you do not intend to fulfill because she will surely remember and may remind you of the promises. When a Spanish woman is in love, she requires honesty, lots of affection, and care. In return, she will trust you and would ensure your relationship reaches its peak.
Women living in the city are mostly bold and confident, they know what they want when it comes to dating. They would expect you to stand by them for through thick and thin, be friendly to them in all situations. To a Spanish woman, love entails patience and care. If she loves you, her attitude will show it.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
Dating a girl in Zaragoza may be a bit of a task for foreigners. This is because it is quite difficult to know what they need or their intentions concerning the relationship. What applies in the US is way different from what is obtainable in Spain.
Yes, you have gotten her to accept your offer to go on dates with her and to have either a short or long term relationship, but if you are reading this session, you surely want to know if she is the one for you.
Below are some tips to know if that Spanish girl truly has feelings for you:
- She’ll try to look beautiful for you: Although Spanish women are naturally beautiful and attractive, if they accept to go into a relationship with you, they always try as much as possible to look good and attractive for you. When you both have a fixed date, they spend time checking for the best cloth and clothing accessories to wear to look good enough for you. This is a sign that she has feelings for you, because if she doesn’t, she’ll show up in the most casual way possible.
- She would introduce you to her parents: This act over the years has been seen as a sign of commitment on the path of couples. If a girl sees a future with you where you both probably get married and live happily after, she will not have any difficulty telling her parents about you. Ensure to state your intentions to such ladies to avoid hurting them when they go this far to keep the relationship.
- Jealousy: She feels insecure when you are around other girls and would tend to withdraw herself from any company where you do not give her adequate attention. In some cases, she would ask you to go spend time with the other girl who she feels you give more of your time to. But thing is, she doesn’t mean that tease her a little and you both are good to go.
Large cities in Spain like Zaragoza have lots of civil registration districts for marriage. It is pertinent to keep valuable marriage records after a successful civil marriage.
The marriage occurs in the home town of the bride but all the marriage procedures and expenses are the responsibility of the man, except if in special cases, the woman’s family agrees to assist the man. To hold a civil wedding in the city, one of the marrying couples is a citizen of Spain. A couple must obtain a certificate before a civil wedding. Both parties must be over 18 years before they can be allowed to get married.
To be able to obtain a civil marriage certificate, you must fulfill the two-year residency requirements. This implies that one or both of the couple must be a resident of Spain for two years without migrating to another nation. To qualify for a civil wedding, you also need to provide the following documents:
- Valid passports
- Certificate of residence
- Divorce/Death/Annulment certificates from previous marriages.
- Original birth certificates
After providing the above-listed documents, you can proceed with your wedding. However, for catholic weddings, you are also required to provide extra documents and lastly pay church administration fees to the leadership of the church.
Wow!!! If you are reading this session you probably have found the beautiful woman meant for you, with whom you intend to spend the rest of your life. Civil and religious weddings are both acceptable in Spain. Zaragoza has an amazing set of wedding venues that supersedes your expectation.
There are expert wedding planners in the city, who can help you plan your wedding from start to finish; they provide all you need for the wedding (venue, food, clothing, decoration) at an agreed price. Your choice of venue is most times determined by the type of ceremony you intend to hold. If you want a big city wedding, there are lots of venues available for you
Some of the popular wedding venues in the nation include:
- Hall of ceremonies: Located at 50018 Zaragoza, the Hall of ceremonies is one of the most popular and lovely wedding venues in the city. The location is very detailed for civil weddings, it has a lovely setting and it is well decorated and arranged. There are amazing spots to take pictures and create lifetime memories. It also has a bar where you or your guests can wait. One of its great features is the wide parking space for the hosts. It also has a lake with ducks, making the atmosphere beautiful and pleasant.
- Finca Tierrabella: Located at Ctra. Cogullada, 29, 50014 Zaragoza, Finca Tierrabella is also a popular wedding venue in the city. The venue is beautiful and the treatment is topnotch. It also has a very nice lake, giving you an incredible view. It also has beautiful gardens, great food, and outstanding service. They handle all that concerns your wedding and give you the best. Easy access with private parking for guests. The tent for the wedding is wide enough and can accommodate a lot of persons.
- Bodas en Zaragoza: Located at Calle de San Juan Bosco, 3, 50009 Zaragoza, the Bodas en Zaragoza has a very large venue for weddings. The service is standard and they offer great cuisine to guests. Lovely and cozy atmosphere for you and your guests. It’s a lovely place to hold a wedding ceremony.
- Torre del Pino: Located at Calle Comercio, 110, 50820 San Juan de Mozarrifar, Zaragoza, the Torre del Pino is a dream place for your wedding. The environment is well organized and wide enough to accommodate lots of persons. It has a pool, great gardens, and a lounge to unwind. Create amazing memories with your wife by holding a wedding in this environment.
A lot of women in the city are named “pillar” in honor of the Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar. The city has more world-class museums and art galleries compared to other cities in the region. You would find a well-established community for foreigners in the city, where you have the opportunity to meet lots of foreigners from all around the world. You will also find several international bars and night clubs in the city.
The city makes transportation easy and comfortable for its residents by providing a comprehensive transportation network handled by the Urban Buses of Zaragoza. The transportation network provides 31 buses that service the city. If you enjoy cycling a lot, Zaragoza is the city for you. It has a good network of cycle lanes and paths around the city. You can also hire bicycles from various places around the city to help you go around when you need to.
There is a good and reputable education system in Zaragoza. Some of the state schools are free of charge as long as they have registered on the municipal register. If you can get your children to learn how to speak Spanish fluently, then they won’t have any problem enrolling in various educational institutions in the state. The city offers up-to-standard medical services for its residents, the hospitals respond quickly to emergencies.
In the area of safety and calm in the city, Zaragoza is just like any other large city, where there are crime and insecurity. However, with the right application of caution and care, you are sure to ensure a safe stay in the city. The residents of Zaragoza enjoy better security compared to neighboring cities. Although not so pronounced, there seems to be a sort of racist activity going on in the city. So you endeavor to be careful where you go and when you do, especially as a black man. Your kids, if you have any, are sure to enjoy the child entertainment spots round about the city, such as – parks, Divertour, and tourist train.