Guide for dating in Valencia helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Spanish women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local Spanish girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in Valencia. In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in Valencia, Spain.
Girls in Valencia:
- Looks of girls: 3.5 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 4 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 3 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4 / 5
Dating in Valencia:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 3 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 3 / 5
Sex in Valencia:
- Women's sexual activity: 4 / 5
- One-night stands: 3 / 5
More about Valencia:
- Nightlife in general: 4/ 5
- Locals' English level: 2 / 5
- Moving around the city: 3.5 / 5
- Budget per day: US$30 - $800
- Accommodation: US$10 - $600
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 See Also
València is the capital of the sovereign community of Valencia and the third-largest city in Spain after Madrid and Barcelona, with a population of over 800,000. The city is home to a mostly young population, aged between 18 and 35. This population has more females than males. There are many beautiful and friendly women. Dating local girls in the country is possible and varies according to the city or town that you are in.
The main traits that you will find when dating across the city include but are not limited to loyalty, protectiveness, respect, and the fact that the girl will, in most cases, expect you to be loyal to her as well.
As opposed to the previous dating culture, which was more focused on leading to marriage and building a family, the dating culture has become more flexible with the majority of the younger women (below 26) dating for fun and pleasure as opposed to strictly looking for a husband. A large number of these girls are just looking for a fun relationship in which they can experience new things before they settle down and have kids.
The dating culture varies according to the person that you are with and what they want. The city has a rather busy dating scene as it is home to many women who are in their early 20s. Here the women are more open to casual dating as well as sex before marriage. It is quite possible to date casually, but because there are fewer men in the city, some women are looking for something more serious and committed.
Sugar dating is one of the best ways to find a date in 2023. Men who are willing to buy gifts for sugar babies, will get physical or emotional pleasure for a return. Take a look of the wide selection of girls from SecretBenefits.
Dating in Valencia can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Valencia and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
Feeling lonely in Valencia? Arrange a virtual date with your favorite webcam girl right now! We have thousands of hot girls online waiting for you. Visit DatingLocalGirlsLive.com!
Most of the women in Valencia are what could be called classic and exotic beauties. Valencia is home to many beautiful women, with a majority of them being of Spanish heritage. However, over the years, there has been an exponential increase in foreign births. The most common nationalities after Spanish are; Bolivian, Romanian, Italian and Ecuadorian. The women are quite beautiful, with the exotic looks that reflect their different ethnicities.
As is the case with any place in the world, these women tend to vary when it comes to their personalities. The women in Valencia are, in most cases, amiable and welcoming. They enjoy entertaining tourists as they are usually not a lot of them. Some of them are timid and strictly subscribe to their cultural or religious beliefs. The official language, which is used for education and business, is Spanish and is commonly used to communicate amongst the many ethnic groups in the country.
Spanish Girls (age 18 - 29)
The women in this age group can be further split into two. 19 to 25-year-olds are usually either still in University or just starting their careers. These girls are still rather young and are not looking to be tied down by serious commitment and are therefore dating for fun. They tend to be dating to explore and experience before deciding what type of man they want to settle down with.
Valencia is considered as being an old university city as it has several universities. This means that the city has a large University population and is, therefore, the place to be if you are looking for fun relationships. These girls can be found mostly at University campuses, malls, and nightclubs. However, not all girls of this age group are looking for fun. Some, especially the highly religious ones, are looking to settle down soon after college. You should take the time to get to know the girl and her expectations from an early stage so as not to be disappointed.
Women aged between 26 and 29 are, in most cases, now in the 'settling down' stage of their lives. In most cases, these women have lived and enjoyed their youth as well as established themselves in their careers. The next step, therefore, naturally becomes to settle down and start a family. Women at this stage become picky and no longer just date for fun, but start to look at factors such as emotional, financial, and mental stability.
Girls in this age group are generally considered as being hot as they are still in their prime. You are most likely to find an exciting and eventful relationship with women from this age group than any other age group.
Spanish Women (age 30 - 45)
Women in this age group are mature and are, in most cases, extremely professional women who have been seriously focusing on building their careers and securing financial independence. In some cases, the women in this age group are divorced and could probably not be looking for anything too serious. However, because they are now mature, many women in this age group are looking to settle down.
With age comes experience, and therefore these women tend to know exactly what they want. This includes in the bedroom as well. These women tend to know what they want and thus make for steady partners. Finding a mature lady in Valencia is rare but entirely possible. The majority of these women are married and have families. However, there are a few who are single and willing to spend their time enjoying with younger men. It is common to meet most of these cougars online either on regular dating sites or on specific sites where sugar mommas are searching for younger men.
Spanish Ladies (age 45+)
Most women in this age group are married women, and therefore chances of dating them are low. They are mothers, and in some cases, grandmothers and dating tend to be the last thing on their minds.
Women in this age group who are dating tend to be looking for someone to grow old with; therefore, most of them have no time for flings and relationships that are not going anywhere. However, a few of them are open to casual dating, even with younger men. It is easier to find those who are open to casual dating on online dating sites such as Tinder and Date my age to name a few. You can also on rare occasions meet them in bars.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Valencia is a rather popular and exceptional tourist destination. It is the ideal holiday destination as with many attractive and captivating sites to see. The city has a wide variety of museums, beaches, parks and leisure options, which makes it a great destination to visitors of any age. This, therefore, means that there is a very high possibility of meeting foreign girls who are also on vacation and looking for a holiday fling.
The city has several international students from all over the world. Students come to the city from different parts of the world to study at the popular universities in the city as well as to experience the culture. As is the norm with university students, some of them could be open to having fun and can be found in areas that are frequented by university students.
Valencia is quite a common destination for expats. The city has a beautiful history and heritage and it is multicultural and welcoming which draws many people in. Expats living in Valencia enjoy the crowded terraces as well as the rather affordable cost of living. Valencia has a large expat community and continues to attract foreigners, meaning that as a foreigner you won’t feel lonely. There are communities, both offline and online for expats, where you can meet someone to date, whether they are from the same country as you or from other countries.
It is impossible to give one specific answer on what sex with the women in Valencia is like. Your sexual experience will vary depending on the type of person that you end up with, as well as your skills as the man.
As opposed to previous generations where sex before marriage was looked down on, the current generation has a more open attitude towards sex and women have increasingly become sexual beings. Most girls grow up planning to remain virgins until they get married, but as they grow older and experience life, most of them tend to have lost their virginity by the age of 20. As much as the girls may no longer be virgins, casual sex is still frowned upon, and therefore many people tend to shy away from it, sticking strictly to sex with the person that they are dating. However, religion still influences many girls, and they manage to hold on to their virginity.
The concept of women getting married as virgins is slowly dying away. This, however, does not necessarily mean that finding a virgin in the city is an impossible task. The sexual experience itself tends to differ with the individual, based on numerous factors such as cultural experiences, experience, and the general character of the individual. Also, with the aid of the internet, many women have become self-taught experts in sex. In the case of a general nature, some women might be more willing to explore new things than others as they are more open while others are more shy and conservative.
There has been quite a noticeable difference with regards to attitudes towards sex over the last few decades. The concept of one-night stands is no longer as taboo as it used to be. It is quite possible to go out and have fun, which could lead to a no strings attached one-night-stand experience. This practice is especially common with the younger college-going age group as they try to live life and enjoy the college experience. These women are at the stage where they enjoy having fun, and once in a while, a one-night stand is considered harmless.
However, even though the stigma against one-night stands has been reduced, there are still judgments for having one. Most people would prefer to either not have a one-night stand or to hide that they are into them as they are afraid of the judgments that they might be exposed to as some people consider those who partake of one night stands as lacking in morals.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
The easiest and fastest way to meet single girls is probably in person at functions and bars and nightclubs. To catch the girls' attention, you need to be charming and sweet and create a fantastic first impression. It is best to avoid approaching girls on the street as they tend to find that disrespectful. It is best to contact women in places where they are comfortable and in the mood to be friendly. These places include the mall, movie houses, and for the most part, at nightclubs or gatherings such as parties.
As is expected in this technological era, dating apps have become quite popular for meeting single girls fast. Most people struggle when it comes to meeting people face to face and striking up a conversation. This has led to numerous people creating profiles on dating apps as they make it easier to meet like-minded people who are interested in starting a relationship. The most common dating app that is used by single people in Valencia is Tinder. SpainDating is another popular dating site, and it helps to connect singles from all across the globe and helps them find true love. The database is home to a database of members from all different ethnic groups and promotes interracial dating. These apps are quite easy to download and are mostly free of charge to use.
Outdoor locations are a great place to meet single girls throughout the city, especially in tourist hubs. The beach is a perfect place to meet girls who are fun-loving and, in most cases, ready for a holiday fling. This is because university girls like to go to these places for girls' trips and could be open to making new connections.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Drinking alcohol and partying has become the number one past-time for the current generation, which rings true in Valencia as well. A large majority of the alcohol consumed in the Republic is made locally, and this, therefore, it is relatively cheap, which could be an advantage to visitors from outside. Alcohol consumption and purchasing are restricted to people under 18.
Nightclubs, as well as bars and pubs, are good places to meet girls. If you are looking for a girl to have a short and fun fling with, probably with no strings attached or maybe even a one-night stand, then nightclubs are your best bet. This is probably because of the general environment in nightclubs, which barely allows for people to make a genuine connection. Bars and pubs have an environment where it is easier for people to talk and get to know each other, and this could lead to a much more stable and serious relationship as opposed to a casual hookup.
Valencia has a number of areas that are considered as being the party areas in the city. These are areas where most of the hip and happening night clubs. Most nightclubs have a no under 18 entrance policies, and they tend to ask for identification before entering to avoid underage drinking. The clubs are scattered all across the city which makes club-hopping an exciting experience.
Best Clubs in Valencia
- Discoteca K-CHE – This is a cosy and casual club in the city. It is an innovative cocktail bar that is well known for its fancy and creative cocktails. They do also serve simple drinks for those who are not interested in experimenting with their drinks.
- Mya - This club is a local favourite, frequented mostly by the young crowds and university students. It is located right next to the famous City of Arts and Sciences, which looks magical at night. The club is rather crowded as there can be over 2500 at a time, making conversation rather difficult. However, it has an amazing dance-floor as well as great music. Celebrities also visit the club often so if you are lucky you can run into them. The prices are rather steep.
- Agenda Club - This is a nightclub popular with the young student crowd. The club is located in an easily accessible location in the middle of the university area. There is a killer sound system which blasts mainly Disco, Funk, Hip-Hop, House and the best electronic music in town. Entry is free if you manage to get on the guest list. Normal entrance is €12 (USD 14). The drinks are quite affordable as they aim to cater to a student’s budget.
- Akuarela – this is an International beach club located by the seaside. It has a classy design including an open-air terrace with a beautiful view of the sea and palm trees just a few meters away. Due to it being a class club, drinks are expensive.
- Caribbean’s Avenue - This is a very popular nightclub for those who want to dance all night. The club serves amazing cocktails. It is also a very cosy environment.
- LA3 - Hip and happening electronic club in town. The club is always filled with a young and diverse crowd. The environment is perfect for those who want to run away from mainstream parties and experience something different. You should put on your dancing shoes and be ready to dance the night away.
The city has several shopping malls that could be considered as an exciting place to hang out with friends or go shopping. These malls tend to have additional attractions such as cinemas, casinos, fancy restaurants as well as grocery stores. They are great places to meet people as friends go there to hang out and have fun. Malls provide a great platform to approach girls – even if it's just to get a phone number.
Malls in Valencia:
- El Saler Centro Comercial - It is located close to old Turia river bed and Arts and Sciences city area. A very busy mall and if you visit on a Sunday most of the shops will be closed. There are a number of food courts as well as several common brand name stores such as Zara.
- Aqua Multiespacio - This is quite a large open mall with enough shops to keep you occupied for a long time. The mall has a very large parking area so parking is not an issue. It is also accessible by tram for those who are not driving. There are tons of amazing restaurants as well as a lego playground for children.
- Galería Comercial CHIC Market - this is a small mall that has some interesting stalls, especially if you like vintage stuff. It is worth a browse on a relaxed day.
- Centro Comercial Arena Multiespacio- this is a relatively large mall with a comfortable and modern design. There are numerous shops including a very large supermarket as well as designer stores. It is not necessarily busy, although the best times to visit it is considered to be between 2 and 4 pm.
- Nuevo Centro - this is a very large mall and can easily be described as your one-stop area for everything you need. It has all the important shops and a good food court. It is decorated especially during the festive season and funfair rides also set up to keep the little ones entertained. Also, there is wheelchair access to all floors making it easily accessible.
Valencia has a beautiful outdoor experience to offer. The city has many exciting activities that can be carried out outdoors. There are many natural cornerstones, which you can explore and enjoy. These places attract thousands of tourists, both local and international, per year, and are rather amazing places to either meet people or to go for dates. Listed below are some of the best outdoor destinations across the city.
- Jardín del Turia is an astounding park located right in the middle of the city. It is the ideal place just to sit, relax and get a breath of fresh air. It was created in the 20th century after the River Turia burst its banks in 1957, causing great damage to the city, this damage was turned into nine kilometres of lush green space. There are 18 bridges crossing the riverbed, the oldest dating back to the middle ages, which are now just another part of the unusual scenery in the park. The park has beautiful gardens, with pine forest, orange groves, palms and paths that lead past sports facilities, play areas and fountains.
- Malvarrosa Beach this is a wide strip of golden sand that stretches for a kilometre along the city’s seafront. It is only a few minutes away from the town. The beach has been awarded the Blue Flag for all the amenities it provides, from lifeguard towers, a medical station, drinking fountains and showers, to its easily-navigable ramps and footpaths. It is the ideal place to spend your day enjoying in the sun. You can carry your own food for a picnic if that’s what you want, however, there are permanent restaurants right on the seafront next to the beach.
- Valencia Bioparc is a very large (10ha) zoo park in Valencia, located specifically in Valencia's Turia riverbed. It is owned by the City Council of Valencia and designed and managed by Rainforest. The zoo is home to a large collection of African wildlife. It is a relatively new park that was opened in 2008. Most of the animals that are found here were moved to the new Bioparc facilities from the old city's zoo.
- Botanical Garden of Valencia is a botanical garden located on calle Quart in El Botànic neighbourhood of Valencia. The garden is run by the University of Valencia. It is a member of Botanical Gardens Conservation International. The University had been growing herbs for medicinal purposes as early as the 16th century. This was then turned into a botanical garden that is a centre for study, education and public use.
Universities and Colleges
Tertiary education is quite popular in Valencia. The city is quite popular with both local and international students. There is a total of six universities. Below is a list of the three most popular universities in the city.
- University of Valencia – was founded in 1499 and is one of the oldest surviving universities in Spain and the oldest in the Valencian Community. It is regarded as one of Spain's leading academic institutions and is a large community with around 55,000 students. Most of the courses are delivered through the medium of Spanish. Some of the degrees are also available in English. The University has three campuses. The Burjassot Campus houses the colleges of Biology, Pharmacy, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and the School of Engineering. The Avenida de Blasco Ibañez Campus the Schools of Medicine and Dentistry, Philosophy and Educational Sciences, Psychology, Geography and History, Languages, Physical Education, Physiotherapy and Nursing. The third campus, Tarongers, houses the Schools of Law, Economics and Business, Social Sciences, and recently the School of Elementary Teacher Training.
- Valencian International University – is a distance learning institution that was founded in 2008. The teaching and learning are only available online, with students receiving real-time lessons on their computer or device via interactive video conferences streamed directly from campus. Lessons are also recorded for off-time viewing by pupils. The teacher/pupil relationship is interactive, personalized and analogous to that of a physical campus. Some programs do require partial in-person attendance and this is available. There are five departments in the University; namely, Department of Arts and Humanities, Department of Engineering and Architecture, Department of Health Sciences, Department of Science and the Department of Social Sciences and Law.
- Valencia Catholic University - Saint Vincent Martyr was founded in 2003 and has the following faculties, Faculty of Education and Sport Sciences, Faculty of Psychology and Health Sciences, Faculty of Sociology and Human Sciences, Faculty of Experimental Sciences, School of Nursing, Faculty of Business Studies and the Faculty of Medicine. The university has several scholarship opportunities.
Relationships, in general, are complicated, and there are no written rules that could, in any way, guarantee their success. Dating in Valencia is quite exciting as there are many activities that you can do as a couple as well as many people you can visit. There are a variety of girls from different ethnicities who view dating in different ways. There is enough culture to explore as a couple. There are numerous world-class coffee shops, restaurants, and hotels in the city, as well as a good entertainment industry. Local artists have many concerts and performances in different areas that you can attend as a couple, which could make date nights even more exciting as they involve dancing.
There are a variety of girls who have different expectations from the guys they are dating. The major expectations across the board are loyalty, faithfulness, and the ability to treat your girl like she is special. In return, you will discover that the average girls are loyal, loving, and passionate about finding love. Exploring a beautiful city has many exciting thrills – even for local people who have lived there their whole lives. Furthermore, there is a rich history and an increasing willingness for people to date cross-culturally.
Holiday romances are quite rare in most parts of the city but are quite the norm in the top tourism hot spots. If a quick fling during your vacation is the thing you’re after, then your chances will be highest in the parts of the country where girls are used to the fact that guys are there for a short time and are therefore used to having short term relationships. In the calmer and areas of the city, the girls are more interested in long term relationships than a short holiday relationship. Second, there are a lot of fun things to do, especially in tourist hubs with your girl.
There are numerous national parks, lakes, and site seeing adventures throughout the country. There are also thrilling activities such as mountain climbing, game drives, zip lines in many of the parks as well as boat cruises. If you are willing to put in the work, you are guaranteed to have an amazing fling which you will remember for a lifetime. The idea of dating a foreigner is somewhat intriguing to most girls, especially those in their early to mid-twenties. This is probably because it makes for a great story to later tell their friends.
Tips for Successful Relationship
All relationships come with expectations from both sides. To be able to create and maintain a successful relationship with a woman from Valencia, there are a few things that you can do which will give you a leg up. Below is a list of some of the basic things that you can do:
- Offer to pay for the first date: This shows your intent and that you are a gentleman, willing to take care of a girl if that need arises. Most girls brought up with good manners will offer to contribute, but you must insist and take care of the bill. It is a strange but necessary custom.
- Be financially independent" In a country where poverty is a real issue and minimum wage leaves you out on the street – literally – you will have to prove your ability to provide for yourself financially. This doesn’t necessarily mean that you should be rich and flashy, it simply means that you should be able to afford a generally respectable lifestyle, as well as be able to spoil her once in a while.
- Women, in general, require respect, especially of the older generations: Women are taught from a young age that a man who is unable to display respect for those older than them is probably incapable of resecting his woman. Therefore, they expect to see the man they are dating display levels of respect to the people around them. Also, the way you treat servers around you, be it waiters or security guards says a lot about you, being rude will not get you very far. If the girl takes you to meet her family, you should always be respectful. Although, in most cases meeting the family is quite a big step that is only taken when you are now considering marriage.
- Be creative when planning your dates: Try by all means to ensure that you keep the relationship exciting. There are many outdoor activities in the city, make the most of them be able to give your girl a good time. Also, take advantage of the many fancy restaurants to be able to give her a chance to get dressed up and treat her like the most important girl in the room.
Love is a rather complex concept as there is no way of quantifying it. Many people have different ideas of what love is based on what they believe. Also, love languages vary according to each individual. Some girls believe gift-giving is a sign of love, others believe that giving them attention is a sign of love. You need to get to know what the love language of the person you are dating is to make them feel loved and therefore secure in the relationship.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
Every girl is in love with the idea of love. From a young age girls dream of meeting their ideal guy, falling in love, and getting married. With age and experience, however, most of them have been hurt and they become cautious about falling in love. You should, therefore, be patient to show her that you are worth loving and trusting. If you do it right, you will be able to sweep her off her feet. The way a girl acts around you says a lot about how she feels about you. A woman who loves you will want to spend a lot of time with you and is protective of her territory. Women in Valencia believe a lot in exclusive relationships, so you can rest assured that if she truly loves you she will only be with you and will expect the same from you. If a girl doesn’t give you attention or demand yours, isn’t willing to accommodate you and your needs then she is not the one.
A woman’s age is also a determining factor on whether or not she’s the one. In most cases, the younger women, that is those less than 25 are not ready to settle down and so if you are looking for a long term-commitment you might be disappointed. However, it is not impossible to meet women who do want to marry young. This is merely the culture, so if you are dating around in the university age group and you are expecting something long-term, make sure you talk about it and that you’re both on the same page. However, once girls get to their late twenties, they are usually ready to settle down.
Also, you as an individual know what qualities you require from the woman you want to settle down with. Therefore, you can do self-introspection to decide if the person you are dating is truly the one for you.
Married life in Valencia has evolved over the years from one where women were expected to just stay at home and raise babies to more of a partnership. As opposed to the past where women were only expected to be baby-making machines and take care of their husbands with no regard for themselves, modern marriages are comprised of career women who are still able to be homemakers. Some women, however, have no qualms with being housewives as long as they are well taken care of by their husbands. The family also plays an important role in marriage. In as much as a couple moves away, they are still expected to be part of each other’s families.
One important aspect of marriage, legally speaking, is that all marriages can either be in the community of property or out of community of property. This means that before you get married you can decide whether everything you have is shared equally amongst both spouses regardless of whose money was used to acquire it or not. If you are coming from another country and wish to safeguard your assets, consider this beforehand.
Weddings in Valencia are in most cases extravagant and beautiful affairs. Weddings in Spain can either be civil or religious ceremonies. Once the couple has carried out the civil ceremony they can then have whatever celebration they want, be it a religious ceremony or a secular service, at a destination or venue of their choice. This is true for both heterosexual and same-sex couples.
The best time to get married in the city from June until the end of September, as these are the months from when the temperature is the best in Valencia. You must be over 18 and not already married to get married. Casa Benigalip and Villa Delia are two of the most sought after wedding venues in the city and are ideal for a garden wedding.
There are three types of marriages, namely civil marriage, civil partnership and religious marriage. Couples marrying in a Protestant, Islamic or Jewish ceremony will need to first obtain authorization from the Civil Authorities. For Catholic marriages, the Long form of birth certificate, notarized with a Spanish translation, baptismal certificate and proof that both parties are free to marry must be presented to the priest performing the ceremony. If you wish to have a Catholic ceremony and either you or your betrothed is a foreigner in Spain, you must contact the Bishopric in the area where you plan to marry.
If none of the parties is a Spanish citizen one of them must usually be legally resident in Spain for at least the previous two years. If one of the parties is a Spanish citizen no residence period requirement applies.
When it comes to a marriage or long-term relationship, most Valencia people will agree that faithfulness and family orientation is paramount. There is a great tradition of the family being the core of society, with the government even encouraging the nuclear family as a model to follow. Extended family members are also quick to adopt spouses into the tribe. Couples need to try and build as well as maintain relationships with each other's families before marriage to avoid conflict.
Most couples start to have babies as soon as they get married as it is a cultural expectation that by the end of the first year there should be a baby. If you delay starting having children they begin to suspect infertility issues, which are mostly blamed on the woman. However, some couples have begun to shun this way of thinking and prefer to enjoy their marriage before they start having children.
Single parent families as well as blended families have become quite popular and are no longer shunned or judged as much as before.
- North America | Los Angeles | New York City | Toronto | Cancun | Miami
- Caribbean | Barbados | Santo Domingo | Havana | The Bahamas | Saint Lucia
- Central America | Panama City | San José | Belize | Guatemala | Nicaragua