South Asia dating guide advises how to meet single girls. You just need to know the basic steps how to date South Asian women. Learn how to arrange dates with hot South Asian girls, how to take your relationship to the next level and how to find your soulmate and fall in love. Read more on how to date local women and where to meet girls in South Asia, Asia.
Girls in South Asia:
- Looks of girls: 3 - 4.5 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 4 - 5 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 4 - 5 / 5
- Education level of girls: 2 - 4 / 5
Dating in South Asia:
- Chance of arranging dates: 1 - 3 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 0.5- 2 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 2 - 4 / 5
Sex in South Asia:
- Women's sexual activity: 0.5 - 2 / 5
- One-night stands: 1 - 2 / 5
More about South Asia:
- Nightlife in general: 1 - 3 / 5
- Locals' English level: 2 - 3.5 / 5
- Budget per day: US$50 - $100
- Accommodation: US$30 - $60
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
Asia is divided into many regions, and South Asia is one of them. It is made up of about eight countries, including Nepal, India, Afghanistan. Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and Maldives. This region once had South Asia had the world's largest Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Jains and Zoroastrians. So, you have an idea of the religions you would encounter when you visit this country.
Each South Asian countries has unique features that attract foreigners, but Sri Lanka stands out as one with the highest tourism possibilities. It is a free country where people enjoy and have an entertaining life.
Bhutan is another country that has high tourism features, especially as it has incredible landscapes. It comes off as mysterious as not many people know about this country, but it has a yearly increase in the number of tourists. The Maldives is also famous amongst tourists. Thus, you know that South Asian countries are excellent holiday locations.
Typically, South Asian women are not materialistic, so men would love to try a relationship with them. However, one may say that Bhutan women are materialistic as it is not a rich country, so you can impress the women with money. It is not always a smooth ride to get women in this region, as most countries are conservative.
Before you decide to date a woman in any country or region, you need to find out the dating culture of the place so that you would know if it is feasible or not. The knowledge would help you understand the strategies you can use in approaching them so that they would not turn away from you.
You should know that the religion practiced in South Asian countries restricts them from many things, including dating. However, Sri Lanka stands out as an exception as it has a free dating culture compared to other countries in South Asia. In India, some of the cities are conservative, while others are free. You would need to study your environment to determine how you would flow with the women.
We cannot talk about dating without talking about the perception the people in these countries have about engaging in a public display of affection. In Afghanistan, you can date willing women, but it is a taboo for anyone to engage in a public display of affection. It is best for you to accordingly so that you can enjoy your stay in the country.
Approaching these women in public areas like shopping malls in Afghanistan is also out of it, as you would get stares from onlookers. It is best for you only to approach them at strategic locations.
Although we cannot say that South Asian women are the most beautiful in the world, they have attractive women who always get the attention of men. However, the conservative nature of many of the countries restricts some of these women from flaunting their bodies.
Afghanistan women do not need to wear hijabs, so you can behold their faces and gorgeousness. These women also have a rebellious bone as they prefer to engage in things they love rather than follow the norms of the country. Nepal women have medium-sized breasts and are open to talking to foreigners. However, they would never be the ones to make the first move.
Indian women are knowledgeable and love to explore different careers. Thus you know that you should be versatile if you want to approach these women.
Due to the free nature in Sri Lanka, you will notice that the women love to interact with foreigners and do not mind making the first move. However, some people say that they are bossy, and this drives men away from them.
Pakistan and Bangladesh have fashionable women who are in tune with westernization. These women always want to look their best and do not depend on men for it to men.
One can say that the women of Nepal and Afghanistan are submissive as the countries have a patriarchal system that sometimes puts a tight leash on the women.
South Asian Girls (age 18 - 29)
Young women in South Asian countries are pretty and beautiful. However, many of them are shy and dependent on the instructions of the male figure in the family. Because of the patriarchal system in countries like Nepal and Afghanistan, it is hard to approach the women as they would not want to go against the instructions of the men. However, Afghanistan women are rebellious when compared to those in Nepal.
You will notice that early marriage is a common practice in Afghanistan, so do not be surprised when you see women of this age range who are already married. If you decide to date any of them, it is not out of place for the women to be thinking of having a serious relationship that would lead to marriage.
In other countries like India, an educational hub in the region, women of this age range will pick getting a degree over marriage.
In the non-conservative regions of this region, you can approach these young women and engage them in conversations. Although those in the Maldives are not expressive, they would warm up to you with time.
As you dialogue with them, they would tell you their likes and dislikes, so it is best for you to be attentive and observant as it would help you in relate with them better. It is a great way to have a relationship with any of them.
South Asian Women (age 30 - 45)
Many people say that women would break out of their shells as they grow older, which is sometimes true in South Asian women. Some of these women are tired of the conservative lifestyle they grew up with, so they would want to break out and experience the other side of life. However, others may not want to leave the only comfort zone they know, so they would stay conservative.
Some of these women are already married as their culture and tradition expect it, and those who are single are looking for a relationship that would lead to marriage. Many of these women do not engage in casual dating.
The women of this age range in Pakistan will not want a serious relationship if you are of a conflicting religion as they do not do inter-religious relationships.
At this age, many of the women in non-patriarchic societies are building their careers and trying to make a name for themselves as they love to be independent. They would love to engage in knowledgeable conversations that would help them have a broader perspective.
It would be best if you do not think that age restricts these women and makes them out of style. Those who love fashion never let loose of the passion, so they are always alluring. It is almost hard to ignore them when you are in their countries.
South Asian Ladies (age 45+)
It is almost impossible to see a woman of this age range who is single as it is expected that they would be married before this age. It is also best for you to know that their religion does not allow them to separate from their husbands. Thus, the only way you can see a single woman is if she is a widow.
However, it is not advisable to make a move on her, as many of them would not accept your offer. These women are fiercely loyal and would not want to enter into another relationship even if they lose their spouse.
Many people would describe the women of this age range as the heart of their various countries as they are usually welcoming and have a comforting sense of aura. They love to engage foreigners in conversations as they wish to talk about their country and ensure that you fall in love with it.
It is usually interesting to have conversations with these women as they give deeper insights into things, and you would always learn something new. These women can also help you with tips on how to get the younger women of the country.
It is best for you to always respect the religious and cultural views of the country if you want to get along with these women.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Taking a break from the local women of South Asia, let us talk about foreign women you would find in this region. Many foreigners are usually advised to stick to female tourists in South Asia if they wish to engage in a relationship. It would be easier to relate and associate with them.
Local women in this region have a hard time bonding with people who do not share the same religious views. If you are of a different religion and want to have a relationship during your holiday, you have better chances with foreign women as many laws do not apply to them.
However, in Afghanistan, where engaging in a public display of affection is a taboo, the law applies to everyone. It is best not to do it with your woman even if she is a foreigner as it would come off as disrespectful to the locals.
The Maldives is a top vacation spot for foreign women worldwide, so you would see them more in this place than other South Asian Places. Sri Lanka also stands a good chance since it has many tourist sites of attraction.
You can see foreign women in any South Asian country, but the difference is in the number.
Always keep it straightforward with foreign women, and remember that they appreciate a man with a good sense of humour.
A majority of the countries in South Asia are conservative. Thus, you should not expect anything different when it comes to their women and sex. The conservative behaviour that they display towards sex is linked to their religious and cultural beliefs. A typical woman in this region should wait until she is married before engaging in any sexual activity.
Since they are conservative towards sex, you know that it would not be easy to get them into your bed. Many of these people would have a lost face when you talk about sex.
Although it may seem like there are many obstacles when it comes to getting a sexual partner in any of these countries, you should know that you would still find some willing women.
However, online dating sites are what would help you in accessing these women. Since the conservative nature of the region restricts them, many who have a curious mind would register on online dating platforms to meet men. It will be a secretive affair if you want to engage in sexual activities with these women.
Some foreign women complain that it is not exciting to have sex with these women as they are novices. In a place like The Maldives, the women do not have a prior sexual experience. However, they are usually open to learning new sexual things.
If you are in a conservative country, you know that they would not be open to the idea of engaging in pre-marital sexual activities. These people would have a negative perception towards it, and you would get a stink eye if they think that you are engaging in it.
Some cities in the South Asian region have adopted the western mindset, but this does not apply to all areas. So, you should not expect that they would always be open to the idea of sex. Thus, one can say that there is no free or open sex culture in South Asia.
The women of Nepal do not like to talk about sensitive topics, and it extends to sex. Many people in South Asian countries believe that talking about sex would open one’s mind to atrocities. Thus, we can say that sex conversations are taboo topics in South Asia.
You should monitor the behaviour of a person and ensure that they have an open mindset before you engage them in sexual topics.
Many women do not sleep around in these countries and those who do, sneak around to do it because of the fear of slut-shaming. Due to the conservative nature of the region, many of its people are judgmental, and they would slut-shame a woman who sleeps around.
You should use a tactical approach if you wish to discuss sex with anyone.
Some foreign men do not wish to enter into a relationship with any woman when they are in a new place as they believe that it would tie them down, and they do not want such. However, they wish to sleep around with different women as they want to enjoy different spices.
If you are in such a category, South Asia is not a region that is favourable for a one-night stand. In some of the less conservative countries, you may find willing women for a one-night stand. However, in Afghanistan, it is a taboo for any woman to engage in a one-night stand. If they do, it is considered that the woman is not pure, and no one should marry her.
Many of them feel that women who engage in a one-night stand bring shame to the family name, and the family would dish out dire consequences. Thus, the women prefer not to go against the rules.
If you are persistent and wish to have a one-night stand in South Asia, you should make use of online dating sites or approach foreign women as they would be your best option for such a quest.
Many foreign women are open to the idea of a one-night stand because they also have sexual urges to quench. It is best for you to stick with them than approaching local women.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
It is already common knowledge that most South Asian countries are conservative, so you know that it would be a wrong approach to walk up to women in places that are not favourable. Thus, the question on the mind of many foreign women is the places that are best to meet single women in this region.
It would be out of place for you to consider a relationship with a woman who is married or in a relationship. It would be disrespectful to her partner, and it might bring issues that would not make your stay in the area enjoyable. Thus, it would be best if you visit places with a high concentration of single people.
Any place you decide to visit should be one that has a high inflow of persons so that you would have many options. It is better this way so that if a woman turns you down or rejects your offer, you can move to another woman.
Any place that would qualify amongst the best places to visit for your quest should also be one where you would have open-minded people. It might be a hassle to find such places in South Asia, but it is not impossible.
Eight countries make up the South Asian region, so you would see the best places amongst them. The places we would highlight would cut across all these countries.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
We know that your mind is already working in overdrive as you are trying to ascertain if you would see such places in South Asia since most of the countries are conservative.
Areas that support nightlife have a record for always having a high inflow of persons, and would serve as a perfect place for your quest.
However, you would not find bars, nightclubs, and pubs in Afghanistan, Pakistan and the Maldives. These are countries where drinking alcohol is a taboo, and alcohol is a significant component of nightlife. Even if you see any nightlife area in these countries, they are private.
However, we highlight some bars, pubs, and nightclubs in other South Asian countries that can help your quest.
• Privé Nepal (Nepal): One of the first concerns that people have when visiting a nightclub is their safety, and you would get it at this place. Although it has an outdoor setting, the bouncers are efficient, and it helps people relax their minds and have fun. The outdoor setting help ensure that there is an expansive dancefloor as it is impossible not to shake your body when you are at this club. You will see many energetic women at this place, so ensure to shoot your shot.
• The Boss - Beer Bar (Nepal): Asides from the fact that these people are considerate about their customers as the owners always try to get opinions from them about the songs they play, this bar also has one of the lowest prices of drinks in the country. You will notice that this place gets a high inflow of customers because of their ambiance and cozy setting. Everyone is usually relaxed here, and you may not feel like leaving. It is an excellent place to approach a woman and start a conversation.
• Pasha (India): One can say that this nightclub is convenient as it is located within a hotel. It makes it easy to take a room to your room if you see any woman willing to engage in a one-night stand. The bar of this place serves excellent cocktails, and the music always gets people into the appropriate partying mood. There is always an energetic feel at this place that makes people always want to return.
• BarShala (India): One of the first things you will notice at this bar is that the people are friendly, so it soothes your worries and makes your stay enjoyable. They have delicious snacks and an array of drinks, which puts people in a happy mood. If you desire to have a conversation with any of the women, they will give you a listening ear as this place always sets the spirit right.
• Bluemoon Recreation Club (Bangladesh): From the name, you will see that this place aims to ensure that people have a pleasant time, and they have been living up to the goal so far. You can enjoy alcohol at this place with people who are willing to dialogue. It is one great place to interact with the locals, and it gives you access to an array of women. It is a place that people relax in the evenings to forget about the worries of the day.
• La Diplomat Restaurant & Bar (Bangladesh): If you want to enjoy some simple local cuisines of this country with an array of drinks, you should ensure to visit this bar. There is no drink you desire that you cannot get at this bar. It is a place where you would see women in abundance as its menu has them trooping in regularly. Conversations usually flow between opposite genders at this place, so you should not have any worries. The environment is top-notch and perfect for relaxation.
• Everest Night Club (Sri Lanka): Many people argue that this is the best nightclub in the country, and we may accept this claim as the interiors of this nightclub is impressive and unique. It has an aura that always draws people, and there is always a positive and energetic vibe. It is not an expensive place, so you can afford the drinks at the bar. The DJ of this club is also excellent as the tuned will always make you move your body. You may see yourself dancing all night. Ensure that you approach women at this club as they are always willing to converse with foreign men.
• Sizzle Sports Pub (Sri Lanka): Interestingly, there are many sports enthusiasts in this country, so it is only right that a sports pub would be amongst the best places where you can meet women. Watching sports always has a friendly aura, so you know that you would be comfortable in this place. You will enjoy a delicious barbeque at this pub, and it has an array of drinks. You have a high chance of getting a woman to accept your proposal at this place.
• Club Ecstacy (Bhutan): As the name implies, you will feel nothing but bliss when you are at this club. Although Bhutan is not an open country, you will realize that this nightclub meets the standards of a typical night club in any other society. The music is always fantastic, and it has a way of displaying the culture of the country as most of the songs would be in Hindi. Many locals love to hang out at this place, so you would see women in abundance. Interestingly, these women are usually fascinated by foreigners.
• PARK 76 Cafe & Pub (Bhutan): Since this place has varieties for people to enjoy, you would notice a high inflow of customers and see women in abundance. It has provisions for a live music band to ensure that the place is always lively, and the ambiance is usually cozy. It is one of the best places to hangout as happiness is usually the order of the day at this pub. You will not have any regrets when you visit it.
Everyone knows that shopping malls are usually busy, so it assures that you would see many people, classifying this place as one of the best places to meet women in South Asia. Since you also know that many of these women have the task of caring for the home, it assures that they would always need to visit the shopping mall. However, the question is if it is right to approach them at the shopping mall.
You might get a stink eye from some of the locals if you approach a woman at the shopping mall as they would think that you have an ulterior motive. You should try striking up a conversation if you both are coincidentally beside each other while shopping. You would also experience this same difficulty with women in Afghanistan.
Bangladesh and Pakistan women are different as they love shopping, so you would always see them at the mall, especially in fashion corners. These women also love compliments, so you have an idea of the best way to start a conversation with any of them. In a free country like Sri Lanka, there is nothing wrong with approaching a woman in a public place like the shopping mall as they are always eager and would give you a listening ear.
At the shopping malls in the Maldives, the local women might be shy to have a conversation, but you would see many foreign women.
Here are some of the best shopping malls in South Asia:
• Lulu International Shopping Mall (India)
• High Street Phoenix (India)
• Oppo (Bangladesh)
• Bashundhara City Shopping Complex (Bangladesh)
• Dolmen Mall Clifton (Pakistan)
• Rabi Shopping Center (Afghanistan)
• Tashi Commercial Shopping Mall (Bhutan)
• Labim Mall (Nepal)
• One Galle Face (Sri Lanka)
• STO Fuvahmulah (The Maldives)
People would not wish to visit South Asia if it does not have exciting places for tourists. These places are perfect to meet single women as you would always see people in abundance.
Interestingly, although some South Asian countries have more tourist appeal than others, all countries in this region have tourist attractions.
The Maldives is a top vacation spot because of its beaches, and it is impossible not to see single women at these places. You will be doing yourself more harm than good if you do not visit a beach when you are in this country. You can also visit the National Museum in the Maldives to see ancient artifacts apart from the beaches.
Margala Hills in Pakistan is an exciting place to visit when you are in South Asia, as it is a national park with a scenic view. It is a perfect place to enjoy and appreciate nature.
It will be hard to pick a specific place to visit in Sri Lanka has it has many appealing sites, but Ramboda Falls, a tiered waterfall, is a unique place that would get your attention.
The sites in India will give you a better idea of the country, its culture, and people who played a significant role in the development. It has many ancient sites and buildings, including Humayun’s Tomb. It was the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent.
Sompur Mahavihara in Bangladesh stands as one of the UNESCO world heritage sites, and it is an ancient Buddhist Temple. Its archaeology makes it outstanding.
Paro Taktsang is a Cliffside monastery with storied caves in Bhutan and a perfect spot for hiking.
Manaslu Mountain in Nepal is also another place that would appeal to hikers as it gives a perfect view of the environment, which helps to calm the mind.
If you are in Afghanistan, you should visit Band-e-Amir National Park, where you would see a series of blue lakes and other exciting things.
Universities and Colleges
South Asia has some of the best universities and colleges globally, especially as it has India as one of the countries. Many countries in this region do not have gender discrimination when it concerns attending universities and colleges. You would see women in abundance at these educational institutions. Except for a country like Bhutan, women in other countries love to be independent, so they strive to have blossoming careers.
Some of these women do not like the fact that they have to await approval for certain things from the male head of the family, so these women strive to be financially independent so that they will be able to purchase anything that they desire.
When these women are out of their guardian’s sight, they become rebellious and engage in activities that go against the conservative nature of their region. Many of the women you would see in universities and colleges are willing to engage in sexual activities.
These women are usually eager to converse with foreigners because they have a curious mind, and their caged upbringing also plays a role in this. They are generally intelligent and love when they can learn about another culture from a foreigner.
If you play your cards right with these women, you can get them to accept any of your offers.
Some of the universities and colleges in South Asia are:
• University of Mumbai (India)
• Anna University (India)
• University of Delhi (India)
• Pokhara University (Nepal)
• Air University Islamabad (Pakistan)
• Kabul University (Afghanistan)
• Royal Thimphu College (Bhutan)
• The Maldives National University (The Maldives)
• University of Colombo (Sri Lanka)
• University of Rajshahi (Bangladesh)
South Asian women are pretty with a fantastic personality. These women are usually calm and strive to make their partners happy. Since many of them grew up in patriarchal societies, they are used to submitting to whatever their male counterparts decide. However, this is not a generalization for all women in South Asia.
Sri Lanka women have a reputation for being dramatic if they like you. These women are protective of their men and get jealous when you start giving another woman attention. Although they are not materialistic, they come off as bossy as they are highly opinionated and would not want to listen to the other party.
It is not a common practice for partners to move in together before marriage.
Understandably, a long-term relationship is not the foremost thought on the mind of some tourists when they are in a new place. If they want to be with a woman during their stay, they would prefer to have a holiday romance which does not involve commitment.
A majority of South Asian women aim for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage, so you may not see people open to this idea. However, Sri Lanka women are usually open to any relationship.
You may be lucky to see willing women for a holiday romance, but it would be a secret affair for many as they would not want to get judgmental looks from others.
Tips for Successful Relationship
We are here to help you with tips on how you can sustain a relationship with a South Asian woman when you are in the region.
• Respect their culture and tradition: Typically, these women will prefer to date someone who shares the same religious values with them as they would not want conflicting interests. However, they can agree to be with a man of another religion as long as you respect their religious and cultural views. If you do not understand anything, ensure to ask them instead of making snide remarks.
• Be loving and romantic: Some of the women do not get this from the local men, but it is their fantasy, so they would seek out foreign men. If you do not meet the standards in her head, the relationship would not be long-lasting.
Love and commitment is usually a big deal amongst South Asian women, but not many of them get the chance to pick a partner because of the patriarchic system. However, those whose families have an open mindset always ensure that they take their time to choose a suitable partner.
If you are in love with any of these women, you should not be afraid to pursue their interest as they make compatible partners.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
It is sometimes hard to determine if a woman feels the same way about you, but it is not so with South Asian women.
Usually, these women aim for a serious relationship, and they must get the approval of their parents before they move on to the next level with their partners. So, if your South Asian woman reciprocates your love, be sure that she would introduce you to her family.
The family plays a significant role in marriage in any South Asian country as they are the determinants of a suitable partner for their female child.
Child marriage is a common practice in this region, so no woman is too young.
If you want to marry any South Asian woman, you must get the blessing of her family.
The wedding process in South Asia is usually based on religious values.
Some women draw henna a day before the wedding as a form of prosperity prayers.
Baraat is a process where the groom comes into the wedding venue amid massive cheers with friends and family.
Hindu music is always played for entertainment, and there will be a lot of local delicacies.
It is expected that there should always be unity within the family, so you should strive to attain this if you get married in South Asia.