Iran dating guide advises how to meet single girls. You just need to know the basic steps how to date Persian women. Learn how to arrange dates with hot Iranian girls, how to take your relationship to the next level and how to find your soulmate and fall in love. Read more on how to date local women and where to meet girls in Iran, Asia.
Girls in Iran:
- Looks of girls: 4/ 5
- Attitude of girls: 2.5/ 5
- Loyalty of girls: 4 / 5
- Education level of girls: 3.5 / 5
Dating in Iran:
- Chance of arranging dates: 2 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 1 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 3 / 5
Sex in Iran:
- Women's sexual activity: 2.5 / 5
- One-night stands: 2 / 5
More about Iran:
- Nightlife in general: 3 / 5
- Locals' English level: 2 / 5
- Budget per day: US$20 - $500
- Accommodation: US$10 - $200
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
Iran also called Persia, and officially the Islamic Republic of Iran, is a country in Western Asia. It is surrounded by Armenia and Azerbaijan, the Caspian Sea, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Pakistan, the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman, and by Turkey and Iraq. The largest and capital city is Tehran, and it is home to more than 8.8 million people. The county is home to a mostly young population with ages ranging between 18 and 35. This population has more females than males. There are many beautiful and friendly women. Dating local girls in the country is quite a challenge but not impossible and chances vary according to the city or town that you are in.
The main traits that you will find when dating across the city include but are not limited to loyalty, protectiveness, respect, and the fact that the girl will, in most cases, expect you to be loyal to her as well.
As opposed to the previous dating culture, which was more focused on leading to marriage and building a family, the dating culture has become more flexible with the majority of the younger women (below 26) dating for fun and pleasure as opposed to strictly looking for a husband. A large number of these girls are just looking for a happy relationship in which they can experience new things before they settle down and have kids.
The dating culture varies according to the person that you are with and what they want. The city has a rather busy dating scene as it is home to many women who are in their early 20s. Here the women are more open to casual dating as well as sex before marriage. It is quite possible to date casually, but because there are fewer men in the city, some women are looking for something more serious and committed.
Most of the women in Iran are what could be called 'classic and exotic beauties.' The country is home to many beautiful women, with a majority of them being of Persian and Kurd heritage.
As is familiar with any place in the world, these women tend to vary when it comes to their personalities. The women in Iran are, in most cases, amiable and welcoming. They enjoy entertaining tourists as they are usually not very many of them. Some of them are timid and strictly subscribe to their cultural or religious beliefs. The official and dominant language is Persian (Farsi) and is commonly used to communicate amongst the many ethnic groups in the country.
Persian Girls (age 18 - 29)
It is important to note that Iran is a rather religious country, and the majority of the girls uphold their religious beliefs and expectations. The women in this age group can be separated into two. 19 to 25-year-olds are usually either still in University or just starting their careers. These girls are still rather young and are not looking to be tied down by serious commitment and are therefore dating for fun. They tend to be dating to explore and experience before deciding what type of man they want to settle down with.
Iran is home to many universities. This, therefore, means that the city has a large University population and is, therefore, the places to be if you are looking for girls. These girls can be found mostly at University campuses, malls, and nightclubs. However, not all girls of this age group are looking for fun. Some, especially the highly religious ones, are looking to settle down soon after college. Therefore, you should take the time to get to know the girl and her expectations from an early stage so as not to be disappointed.
Women aged between 26 and 29 are, in most cases, now in the 'settling down' stage of their lives. In most cases, these women have lived and enjoyed their youth as well as established themselves in their careers. The next step, therefore, naturally becomes to settle down and start a family. Women at this stage become picky and no longer just date for fun, but start to look at factors such as emotional, financial, and mental stability. Girls in this age group are hot as they are still in their prime. You are most likely to find an exciting and eventful relationship with women from this age group than any other age group.
Iranian Women (age 30 - 45)
Women in this age group are mature and are, in most cases, highly professional women who have been focused on building their careers and securing financial independence. In some cases, the women in this age group are divorced and could probably not be looking for anything too serious. However, because they are now mature, many women in this age group are looking to settle down.
With age comes experience, and therefore these women tend to know what they want. This includes in the bedroom as well. These women tend to know what they want and thus make for steady partners. Finding a mature lady in Iran is rare but entirely possible. The majority of these women are married and have families. However, there are a few who are single and willing to spend their time enjoying with younger men. It is common to meet most of these cougars online either on regular dating sites or on specific websites where sugar mommas are searching for younger men.
Persian Ladies (age 45+)
Most women in this age group are married women, and therefore chances of dating them are low. They are mothers, and in some cases, grandmothers and dating tend to be the last thing on their minds. Women in this age group who are dating tend to be looking for someone to grow old with; therefore, most of them have no time for flings and relationships that are not going anywhere. However, very few of them are open to casual dating, even with younger men. It is easier to find those who are open to casual dating on online dating sites such as Tinder, Devoted-Singles, and Date my age, to name a few. You can also, on rare occasions, meet them outside going about their business.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Iran is quite a popular tourist destination, with more than 7 million tourists per year. It is the ideal holiday destination as with many attractive and captivating sites to see. The country has a wide variety of museums, parks, and leisure options, which makes it an excellent destination for visitors of any age. The most popular sites are religious temples. This means that the possibility of meeting foreign girls who are also on vacation and looking for a holiday fling is high.
The country has several international students from all over the world. There are students from different parts of the world who come to study at popular universities in the country as well as to experience the culture. As is the norm with university students, some of them could be open to having fun and can be found in areas that are frequented by university students.
Iran is quite a common destination for ex-pats. Contrary to popular belief, Iran is quite a friendly country and very accommodative to visitors. Most ex-pats spend their time with friends and family in cafes, museums, nature, theatre and so on. Just like anyone else. The majority of the ex-pat community is based in Tehran, a,s that is the center of business activity. There are communities, both offline and online for ex,-pats, where you can meet someone to date, whether they are from the same country as you or from other countries.
It is impossible to give one specific answer on what sex with the women in Iran is like. Your sexual experience will vary depending on the type of person that you end up with, as well as your skills as the man.
Sex before marriage is still widely looked down on in Iran. This, however, does not mean that all the women are virgins as the women have increasingly become sexual beings. Most girls grow up planning to remain virgins until they get married, but as they grow older and experience life, most of them tend to have lost their virginity by the age of 20. As much as the girls may no longer be virgins, casual sex is still considered a bad thing. Therefore many people tend to shy away from it, sticking strictly to sex with the person that they are dating. However, religion still influences many girls, and they manage to hold on to their virginity.
The concept of women getting married as virgins is slowly dying away. This, however, does not necessarily mean that finding a virgin in the city is an impossible task. The sexual experience itself tends to differ with the individual, based on numerous factors such as cultural experiences, experience, and the general character of the individual. Also, with the aid of the internet, many women have become self-taught experts in sex. In the case of a general nature, some women might be more willing to explore new things than others as they are more open while others are more shy and conservative.
There has been quite a noticeable difference with regards to attitudes towards sex over the last few decades. The concept of one-night stands is no longer as taboo as it used to be. It is quite possible to go out and have fun, which could lead to a no strings attached one-night-stand experience. This practice is especially common with the younger college-going age group as they try to live life and enjoy the college experience. These women are at the stage where they enjoy having fun, and once in a while, a one-night stand is considered harmless.
However, even though the stigma against one-night stands has been reduced, there are still judgments for having one. Most people would prefer to either not have a one-night stand or to hide that they are into them as they are afraid of the judgments that they might be exposed to as some people consider those who partake of one night stands as lacking in morals.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
The easiest and fastest way to meet single girls is probably in person at functions and bars and nightclubs. To catch the girls' attention, you need to be charming and sweet and create a fantastic first impression. It is best to avoid approaching girls on the street as they tend to find that disrespectful. It is best to contact women in places where they are comfortable and in the mood to be friendly. These places include the mall, movie houses, and for the most part, at nightclubs or gatherings such as parties.
As is expected in this technological era, dating apps have become quite popular for meeting single girls fast. Most people struggle when it comes to meeting people face to face and striking up a conversation. This has led to numerous people creating profiles on dating apps as they make it easier to meet like-minded people who are interested in starting a relationship. The most common dating app that is used by single people in Iran is Tinder. Iranian Personals is another popular dating site, and it helps to connect singles from all across the globe and helps them find true love. The database is home to a database of members from all different ethnic groups and promotes interracial dating. These apps are quite easy to download and are mostly free of charge to use.
Outdoor locations are a great place to meet single girls throughout the city, especially in tourist hubs. The beach is a perfect place to meet girls who are fun-loving and, in most cases, ready for a holiday fling. This is because university girls like to go to these places for girls' trips and could be open to making new connections.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Drinking alcohol is illegal in Iran; however, people have found ways of smuggling it into the country and indulging in private parties. There are very few legal nightclubs in Iran, and the nightlife is mainly centered on private parties. If you are looking for a girl to have a short and fun fling with, probably with no strings attached or maybe even a one-night stand, then these parties are your best bet. This is perhaps because of the general environment of said parties, which barely allows for people to make a genuine connection. It is important to note that these underground parties are illegal, and if you are caught there by authorities, you will be arrested and have to pay a hefty fine.
The country has several shopping malls that could be considered as an exciting place to hang out with friends or go shopping. These malls tend to have additional attractions such as cinemas, casinos, fancy restaurants as well as grocery stores. They are great places to meet people as friends go there to hang out and have fun. Malls provide a great platform to approach girls – even if it's just to get a phone number. Malls in Iran:
- Palladium Mall, Tehran - this is one of the most popular and modern malls in Tehran. It has numerous stores, but its main attractions are the fact that it is luxuriously clean and has two luxury restaurants with an outdoor area.
- Bamland, Tehran- this is quite a large mall with enough shops to keep you occupied for a long time. The mall has a very large parking area, so parking is not an issue. It is largely popular for its many good restaurants with a variety of cuisines from Iranian to Asian.
- Isfahan City Center, Isfahan this is a very big shopping mall with five floors. It has two parking lot, high-end stores, restaurants, cafes, cinema, a university, a hyper very big grocery store or supermarket(popularly known as a hyper star), and a shady park for kids to name a few.
- Kourosh Complex, Tehran - this is a relatively large mall with a comfortable and modern design. There are numerous shops, including a very large supermarket as well as designer stores. It is a good place to relax as there are many comfortable coffee shops.
- Sana Shopping Center, Tehran- this is the best place to get original label clothes. The mall also has outdoor seating with an amazing view of the mountains. Also, there is a beautiful roof garden where you can have dinner.
Iran has a beautiful outdoor experience to offer and has many exciting activities that can be experienced outdoors. There are many natural cornerstones, which you can explore and enjoy. These places attract thousands of tourists, both local and international, per year, and are rather amazing places to either meet people or to go for dates. Listed below are some of the best outdoor destinations across the country.
- Naqsh-e Jahan Square, also known as Shah Square or Imam Square, is a square situated at the centre of Isfahan, Iran. It was constructed between 1598 and 1629 and is now an important historical site, and one of UNESCO's World Heritage Sites. It is open 24 hours and has a beautiful view, especially under the stars. Buildings from the Safavid era surround the square. The square is illustrated on the back of the Iranian 20,000 rials banknote.
- Eram Garden is a historic Persian garden in Shiraz, Iran. It belonged to the leaders of the Qashqai tribe before being confiscated by the central government. The garden, and the building within it, is located at the northern shore of the Khoshk River in the Fars province. It is open till 8.30 pm and could, therefore, be a good spot for an evening picnic.
- The Naaz Islands are two tidal islands in the Persian Gulf, on the shore of Qeshm Island. At low tide, the intertidal zone of Qeshm connects the islands to the shore, and at high tide, the littoral zone is covered making the two hills islands. Naaz Islands are tourist attractions of Qeshm Island and the south of Iran.
- Jamshidieh Park is a scenic park with sand and a beautiful waterfall. It is located in the neighbourhood of Niavaran at the base of Kolakchal mountains.
- Alamut is a ruined mountain fortress located in the Alamut region in the South Caspian province of Qazvin near the Masoudabad region in Iran, approximately 200 km from present-day Tehran. It holds historical value to the country. Alamut was thought impregnable to any military attack and was fabled for its heavenly gardens, library, and laboratories where philosophers, scientists, and theologians could debate in.
- Valley of Stars, also known as Stars Valley, is a valley located on Qeshm, an Iranian island in the Strait of Hormuz in Hormozgan Province. It is located north of the village of Berkeh-ye Khalaf and is known for its remarkable canyons and rock formations
Universities and Colleges
Tertiary education is quite popular in Iran as there are hundreds of universities. The country is quite popular with both local and international students. Below is a list of the three top-ranking universities in the country.
- The University of Tehran is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large metropolis of Tehran. This institution also has branch campuses in many locations, namely, Ghom, Karaj, Rezvanshahr (Chuka), and Kish. Officially accredited and recognized by the Ministry of Science Research and Technology, Iran, University of Tehran (UT) is a very large coeducational higher education institution which offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. This 86 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences – is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large metropolis of Tehran that was founded in 1934. The University also has branch campuses in Kish Island. The University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, and associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further detail.
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large metropolis of Tehran that was established in 1960. It is officially accredited by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education, Iran, and is a large coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Islamic religion. Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences (SBMU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. This 60 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
Relationships, in general, are complicated, and there are no written rules that could, in any way, guarantee their success. Dating in Iran is quite thrilling as there are many activities that you can do as a couple as well as many people you can visit. There are a variety of girls from different ethnicities who view dating in different ways. There is enough culture to explore as a couple. There are numerous world-class coffee shops, restaurants, and hotels in the city, as well as a good entertainment industry. Local artists sometimes have concerts and performances in different areas that you can attend as a couple.
There are a variety of girls who have different expectations from the guys they are dating. The exceeding expectations across the board are loyalty, faithfulness, and the ability to treat your girl like she is special. In return, you will discover that the average girls are loyal, loving, and passionate about finding love. Exploring a beautiful city has many exciting thrills – even for local people who have lived there their whole lives. Furthermore, there is a rich history and an increasing willingness for people to date cross-culturally.
Holiday romances are quite rare in most parts of the country but are quite the norm in the top tourism hot spots. If a quick fling during your vacation is the thing you’re after, then your chances will be highest in the parts of the country where girls are used to the fact that guys are there for a short time and are therefore used to having short term relationships. In the calmer and areas of the country, the girls are more interested in long term relationships than a short holiday relationship. Second, there are a lot of fun things to do, especially in tourist hubs with your girl. There are numerous national parks, lakes, and site seeing adventures throughout the country. There are also thrilling activities such as mountain climbing, game drives, zip lines in many of the parks as well as boat cruises. If you are willing to put in the work, you are guaranteed to have an amazing fling which you will remember for a lifetime. The idea of dating a foreigner is somewhat intriguing to most girls, especially those in their early to mid-twenties. This is because it makes for a great story to tell their friends later.
Tips for Successful Relationship
All relationships come with expectations from both sides. To be able to create and maintain a successful relationship with a woman from Iran, there are a few things that you can do, which will give you a leg up. Below is a list of some of the basic things that you can do:
- Offer to pay for the first date. This shows your intent and that you are a gentleman, willing to take care of a girl if that need arises. Most girls brought up with good manners will offer to contribute, but you must insist and take care of the bill. It is a strange but necessary custom.
- Be financially independent. In a country where poverty is a real issue, and minimum wage leaves you out on the street – literally – you will have to prove your ability to provide for yourself financially. This doesn’t necessarily mean that you should be rich and flashy, it simply means that you should be able to afford a generally modest lifestyle, as well as be ready to spoil her once in a while.
- Women, in general, require respect, especially of the older generations. Women are taught from a young age that a man who is unable to display respect for those older than them is probably incapable of resecting his woman. Therefore, they expect to see the man they are dating display levels of respect to the people around them. Also, the way you treat servers around you, be it waiters or security guards says a lot about you, being rude will not get you very far. If the girl takes you to meet her family, you should always be respectful. Although, in most cases meeting the family is quite a big step that is only taken when you are now considering marriage.
- Be creative when planning your dates. Try by all means to ensure that you keep the relationship exciting. There are many outdoor activities in the city, make the most of them be able to give your girl a good time. Also, take advantage of the many fancy restaurants to be able to give her a chance to get dressed up and treat her like the most important girl in the room.
Love is a rather complex concept as there is no way of quantifying it. Many people have different ideas of what love is based on what they believe. Also, love languages vary according to each individual. Some girls believe gift-giving is a sign of love, and others believe that giving them attention is a sign of love. You need to get to know what the love language of the person you are dating is to make them feel loved and therefore, secure in the relationship.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
Every girl is in love with the idea of love. From a young age, girls dream of meeting their ideal guy, falling in love, and getting married. With age and experience, however, most of them have been hurt, and they become cautious about falling in love. You should, therefore, be patient to show her that you are worth loving and trusting. If you do it right, you will be able to sweep her off her feet. The way a girl acts around you says a lot about how she feels about you. A woman who loves you will want to spend a lot of time with you and is protective of her territory. Women in Iran believe a lot in exclusive relationships, so you can rest assured that if she truly loves you, she will only be with you and will expect the same from you. If a girl doesn't give you attention or demand yours, isn't willing to accommodate you and your needs, then she is not the one.
A woman's age is also a determining factor on whether or not she's the one. In most cases, the younger women, that is those less than 25 are not ready to settle down, and so if you are looking for a long term commitment, you might be disappointed. However, it is not impossible to meet women who do want to marry young. This is merely the culture, so if you are dating around in the university age group and you are expecting something long-term, make sure you talk about it and that you’re both on the same page. However, once girls get to their late twenties, they are usually ready to settle down. Also, you, as an individual, know what qualities you require from the woman you want to settle down with. Therefore, you can do self-introspection to decide if the person you are dating is truly the one for you.
Marriage in Iranian culture is viewed not only as of the single socially acceptable pathway to sexual access but also as a permanent commitment to lifelong companionship. The country is very religious, and marriage is taken seriously. Some laws allow men to have up to 4 wives. As opposed to the past where women were expected to be baby-making machines and take care of their husbands with no regard for themselves, modern marriages are comprised of career women who are still able to be homemakers. Most women, however, have no qualms with being housewives as long as they are well taken care of by their husbands. The family also plays an important role in marriage. In as much as a couple moves away, they are still expected to be part of each other’s families.
Weddings in Iran are still rooted in the cultural and general design of traditional weddings from old times. They are, in most cases, extravagant and beautiful affairs. In the past, the parents and older members of the family arranged almost all marriages. This is still the case in rural areas and with traditional families. Modern couples, however, choose their mate, but their parents' consent is still very important and is considered by both sides. Even if the contemporary couple has chosen itself, the groom's family still takes the initiative to ask the bride's family for her hand in marriage. The bride's family is required to pay a dowry, and the groom's family is in charge of all the costs of the celebration.
This part of the ceremony consists of preliminary blessings, questions to the witnesses, guardians, the marrying couple, and finally, the service is solemnized by reciting verses from Quran or other holy books and signing of a legal marriage contract. The contract can contain clauses to protect the bride against polygamy, unconditional divorce rights by the husband, property rights, etc. Normally all these details are worked out beforehand.
An Iranian wedding is in two parts. First, there is the reading of the Quoran, blessings, and a few words on the importance of marriage are given to the bride and groom. Then the priest asks the mutual consent of the couple. The marriage ceremony marks the most significant ritual for all Iranians, particularly the women. The wedding feast is the most elaborate in the couples' life. A few dishes are always present, and the rest varies with the locality and the budget. Sheereen Polo or sweet rice is always prepared. All modern Iranians use wedding cakes. This tradition is borrowed from the Europeans. The rest of the evening will be spent dancing, feasting and having a good time.
When it comes to a marriage or long-term relationship, most Iran people will agree that faithfulness and family orientation is paramount. There is a great tradition of the family being the core of society, with the government even encouraging the nuclear family as a model to follow. Extended family members are also quick to adopt spouses into the tribe. Couples need to try and build as well as maintain relationships with each other's families before marriage to avoid conflict.
The main purpose behind marriage in Iran is procreation and infertility is considered as an adequate reason to file for divorce. Most couples start to have babies as soon as they get married as it is a cultural expectation that by the end of the first year, there should be a baby. If you delay starting having children, they begin to suspect infertility issues, which are mostly blamed on the woman. However, some couples have started to shun this way of thinking and prefer to enjoy their marriage before they start having children.