Guide for dating in Turkmenistan helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Turkmen women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local Turkmen girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in Turkmenistan. In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in Turkmenistan, Asia.
Girls in Turkmenistan:
- Looks of girls: 3.5 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 3 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 4/ 5
- Education level of girls: 3 / 5
Dating in Turkmenistan:
- Chance of arranging dates: 2 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 1 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 1 / 5
Sex in Turkmenistan:
- Women's sexual activity: 3 / 5
- One-night stands: 2 / 5
More about Turkmenistan:
- Nightlife in general: 4 / 5
- Locals' English level: 1 / 5
- Budget per day: US$40 - $500
- Accommodation: US$20 - $300
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
Turkmenistan, also known as Turkmenia, is a sovereign country in Central Asia. The surrounding countries are Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, Iran, and the Caspian Sea to the west. The capital city is Ashgabat. Although the country has the lowest population amongst the Central Asian republics, it has a significant international standard population. The majority of the women are your typical Asian beauties. In most cases, they prefer to date men from around them, but it is quite possible to start a relationship with a local girl.
Most women in Turkmenistan get married relatively early, as that is what is culturally expected of them. In most cases, they get married in their early 20s. With this said, the country's dating culture is mostly oriented towards marriage, and very few women practice casual dating. However, this does not mean that all women get married in their early 20s; some prefer to explore during their youth and thus date for fun, not as a means to get married.
Sugar dating is one of the best ways to find a date in 2023. Men who are willing to buy gifts for sugar babies, will get physical or emotional pleasure for a return. Take a look of the wide selection of girls from SecretBenefits.
Dating in Turkmenistan can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Turkmenistan and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
Feeling lonely in Turkmenistan? Arrange a virtual date with your favorite webcam girl right now! We have thousands of hot girls online waiting for you. Visit DatingLocalGirlsLive.com!
Most of the women in Turkmenistan are your typical breath-taking Asian beauties. The women are, in most cases, agreeable and welcoming, and they enjoy entertaining tourists. The primary languages spoken in the country are Turkmen and Russian, which are used for general everyday dealings. English is relatively uncommon, with a few people being fluent in the language.
Turkmen Girls (age 18 - 29)
Turkmen women in this group vary greatly from women from most countries in the same age group. Due to the country's beliefs and practices, it is quite possible to say that women are far ahead in both career and family life. The government eliminated the 10th grade from their education curriculum to ensure that by 20, women are done with school up to the tertiary level and are ready to get married. That said, although the women in this age group are relatively young, in most cases, they are well on their way to building successful careers or successful families. In most cases, women aged between 19 and 25 are either newly-weds or have recently started their careers. Those between 26 and 29 are now well matured and established, and maybe they have even had all the children they want to have and can now focus on raising their kids.
Turkmen Women (age 30 - 45)
Since most women get married at a young age, by the time they are in their 30s going onwards, they have already finished having their children and are now focused on raising them. Also, they are now well established in their careers and businesses. A few are still single, though, and are now looking for someone to settle down with. Also, some women in this age group could have just settled down and are starting their families.
Turkmen Ladies (age 45+)
The majority of women in this age group are married women with families, with some even being grandmothers already. The fact that the majority are grandmothers and married means that the chances of women in this age group to be looking for relationships are relatively low. A few people might be dating are looking for someone to grow old with, not just a useless fling. However, a few are open to casually dating younger men, although this is not common. Dating sites such as Tinder and Date my age are the best places to find said women. Restaurants, bars, and other areas of leisure are also places where you can meet them.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Tourism is relatively slow in Turkmenistan, both with locals and foreigners, as the country is one of the least visited countries in the world. The tourism activity in the country is quite dull as there is not much to see or do. This then translates to the fact that the chances of meeting a foreign girl to date in the country are relatively low and unpromising.
There are twenty-three higher education institutions in the country. These universities attract a few international students. In most cases, these international students are from surrounding countries.
Turkmenistan is an autocratic country, and it is quite hard to get a visa to work there. Most foreigners who work in the city are those who offer essential services. In general, the country is relatively safe and comfortable and could be a great place to call home. The transport system in the country is quite reliable with most people using trains. Women need to be careful, though, as there are chances of a woman traveling alone to be attacked.
Sex is not something that can be measured or graded, and therefore there is no one way to describe what sex with a woman in Turkmenistan is like. Sexual experience and prowess differ from one individual to the next. In most cases, the man sets the tone for the sexual experience.
Unlike previous generations where most girls grew up hearing that they had to wait for marriage before having sex, women these days are more open-minded and engage in pre-marital sex. Women have embraced their sexuality and have become sexual beings. In most cases, girls lose their virginity before they turn 20. Although there is now an open-minded approach towards sex, casual sex is still frowned upon, and therefore many people tend to stick strictly to sex with the person they are dating. However, traditionally girls are expected to still be virgins on their wedding night.
There has been quite a noticeable difference with regards to attitudes towards sex over the last few decades. The concept of one-night stands is no longer as taboo as it used to be. It is quite possible to have fun, which could lead to a no strings attached one-night-stand experience. This practice is especially common with the younger college-going age group as they try to live life and enjoy the college experience. However, most people would prefer to either not have a one-night stand or hide that they are into them as they are afraid of being judged as loose.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
The easiest and fastest way to meet single girls is probably in person at functions, bars, and nightclubs. To catch the girls' attention, you need to be charming and sweet and create a fantastic first impression. It is best to avoid approaching girls on the street as they tend to find that disrespectful. It is best to contact women in places where they are comfortable and in the mood to be friendly. These places include the mall, movie houses, and for the most part, at nightclubs or gatherings.
Outdoor locations are a great place to meet single girls throughout the city, especially in tourist hubs. The beach is a perfect place to meet girls who are fun-loving and, in most cases, ready for a holiday fling. This is because university girls like to go to these places for girls' trips and be open to making new connections.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Nightclubs, partying, and drinking alcohol and partying have become the number one past-time for the current generation, which rings true in Turkmenistan. The legal drinking age in the country is 21.
Nightclubs, as well as bars and pubs, are good places to meet girls. If you are looking for a girl to have a short and fun fling with, probably with no strings attached or maybe even a one-night stand, nightclubs are your best bet. This is perhaps because of nightclubs' general environment, which barely allows people to make a genuine connection. Bars and pubs have an environment where it is easier for people to talk and get to know each other, and this could lead to a much more stable and serious relationship as opposed to a casual hookup.
Best Clubs in Turkmenistan.
- Yunus Club, Ashgabat – this is probably the most visited nightclub in the country as it is a local favorite. The club also doubles as a restaurant, making it easy for those who want to have dinner before drinks to do so in one place. The club has excellent seating areas, which makes it an ideal place for a group hang. It is open from 7 pm.
- The Florida, Ashgabat -. The night club doubles as a restaurant and is well known for its serving affordable caviar and drinks, making it the go-to place for those who want to have a pleasing experience at a reasonable price. It is quite cozy and casual and is even an excellent place to take kids to during the day. The club is open till 11 pm, so those who want to continue their night out can do so elsewhere.
- Zip Bar is a popular hangout for members of the Peace Corps. There are cheap food and drinks, including Mexican pizza. There is outdoor seating for enjoying a beautiful sunset. There are high chances of running into American's, especially on Fridays and Saturdays. The music is usually upbeat and allows for a good time.
Shopping malls are great places to meet people or go and spend the day relaxing and shopping. There are several shopping malls in the country, with most being in the capital city. The most popular shopping malls are listed below. Malls in Turkmenistan:
- Berkarar, Ashgabat, is the largest mall in the capital city. It is beautifully designed and marvelous to look at under the stars and night lights. The mall has several shops, and it is quite possible to find everything that you need here, making it convenient. The mall closes relatively late (11 pm) and is a great hangout place for the younger population. There are numerous restaurants and cafes as well as a bowling alley and a cinema. There is also a play area where parents can leave their children as they go about their business.
- Ashgabat Mall, Ashgabat, is a small and straightforward mall that has very few designer shops. It has a large department store where people can do most of their shopping. There are also a few food courts, restaurants, and a coffee shop.
- Paytagt Shopping Center, Ashgabat, is a substantial modern mall that towers over the city as it is quite a tall building. It is more of a business center with very few shops. It is nice to visit it, though, as you get to experience a great view of the city.
Turkmenistan is a beautiful country. However, there are very few exciting things to do there while on vacation, especially outdoors. However, there are a few outdoor sites that you might consider exploring when you visit the county. Below is a list of some that you should add to your itinerary.
- The Darvaza gas crater, also known as the Door to Hell or Gates of Hell, is a natural gas field that collapsed into a cavern located in Derweze, Turkmenistan, burning nonstop since 1971. The fire was intentionally set by geologists to prevent the spread of methane gas. It a quite a sight to see, especially at night.
- Gonur Depe is an archaeological site located about 60 km north of Mary, Turkmenistan, consisting of a large early Bronze Age settlement. It is a UNESCO site. Very few tourists visit this site, probably because it is quite hard to access, and you would need a car with four-wheel drive and a tour guide to get there.
- Kow Ata is a beautiful underground lake, accessible via a staircase with several caverns. The area is easily accessible and is a fun hang out, especially during the day. There are several restaurants at the top and also ample parking. The lake water is warm as there are warm springs. The caverns are home to a multitude of bats, though so it could be kind of scary.
Universities and Colleges
There is a total of 23 tertiary institutions in Turkmenistan. However, this number does not reflect much on the value of tertiary education, as most of these universities tend to have limited enrollment. Below are the top three universities in the country.
- Oguz Khan University of Engineering Technologies Türkmenistanyň Oguz Han Adyndaky Inžener-tehnologiýalar uniwersiteti) is one of the top public universities in the country. The University, which was established in 2005, offers courses and programs up to the postgraduate level in science education. There are five faculties, namely Biotechnology and Ecology, Chemistry and Nanotechnology, Computer Science and Information Technology, Equipment and Electronics, and Innovative economy. The University also has several sporting activities and on-campus accommodation.
- Turkmen State University is an officially recognized public university in the country. It was opened in 1950 and is one of the oldest universities in the country. The University offers undergraduate, masters, and Ph.D. degree programs, in several faculties, namely Turkmen language and literature, foreign languages and literature, Historical, Law, Physics and Mathematics, Natural geography, and the Military Department. The University has two blocks of hostels, which are not enough for all students.
- Turkmen State Medical University (Türkmenistanyň Döwlet lukmançylyk uniwersitety) is a Turkmen medical university that was opened in 1931. It is the only University that offers medicine in the country and is located in the capital city. There are six faculties, namely, Medical, Pediatrics, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Preventive medicine, and Military Medicine.
All relationships come with their unique challenges, and there is no one way to ensure that a relationship will last or be perfect. However, just because there is a risk that it might not last does not mean that you can't enjoy yourself. Dating in Turkmenistan is quite exciting as there are many activities you can do as a couple and places you can visit. Many girls from different ethnicities view dating in different ways. There are many things to do as a couple, including going to world-class coffee shops, restaurants, etc. local artists sometimes have performances across the city. Those could also be included on the date night itinerary.
Holiday romances are relatively rare in most cities. If a quick fling during your vacation is the thing you’re after, then your chances will be highest in the parts of the country where girls are used to the fact that guys are there for a short time and are therefore used to having short term relationships. In the city's calmer and areas, the girls are more interested in long-term relationships than a short holiday relationship. However, because most people get married young, you can leave the country without having met someone to have a holiday fling with.
Tips for Successful Relationship
All relationships come with expectations from both sides. To be able to create and maintain a successful relationship with a woman from Turkmenistan, there are a few things that you can do, such as:
- Be financially independent. Most women in the country are employed and making their own money and naturally gravitates towards a man in a similar financial state. If you cannot provide for yourself, it becomes hard to see you as someone who can provide for her, thus making you somewhat undesirable.
- Offer to pay for the first date. This shows your intent and that you are a gentleman, willing to take care of a girl if that need arises. Most girls brought up with good manners will offer to contribute, but you must insist and take care of the bill. It is a strange but necessary custom.
- Be creative when planning your dates. Try by all means to ensure that you keep the relationship exciting. There are many outdoor activities in the city, making the most of them give your girl a good time. Also, please take advantage of the many fancy restaurants to give her a chance to get dressed up and treat her like the most important girl in the room.
Every love story is unique, and there is no one way of defining love. Different people have different ideas and values when it comes to love. Also, love languages vary according to each individual. Some girls believe gift-giving is a sign of love. Others believe that giving them attention is a sign of love. You need to get to know the love language of the person you are dating to make them feel loved and secure.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
Every girl is in love with the idea of love. From a young age, girls dream of meeting their ideal guy, falling in love, and getting married. If you do it right, you will be able to sweep her off her feet. The way a girl acts around you says a lot about how she feels about you. A woman who loves you will want to spend a lot of time with you. Women in Turkmenistan believe a lot in exclusive relationships, so you can rest assured that if she loves you, she will only be with you and expect the same from you. If a girl doesn't give you attention or demands yours, isn't willing to accommodate you and your needs, she is not the one.
Turkmenistan still practices several traditional beliefs when it comes to marriage. The most important of said beliefs is that the bride and groom are should come from the same tribe. Inter-tribal marriages are forbidden. Also, girls used to get married very young to older men; although these cases have reduced, it is still happening. The groom's family is also, in most cases, expected to pay a high bride price, which traditionally was a source of income for some families.
In most cases, parents traditionally arranged marriages, and although it doesn't happen as much as it used to, there are still some couples who marry someone who was chosen by the family. More often than not, they were strangers, as in some cases, the newlyweds knew each other or played together as children. Divorce is not illegal, but is it severely frowned upon.
Weddings are a big deal for Turkmen and a source of great pride for both the bride and groom's parents. The wedding day is quite eventful, with many traditions being carried out to symbolize that the woman is now married. The most significant of these rituals is the bashsalma — the ceremonial of changing the unmarried woman's headdress for a married woman. The ceremony is both solemn and cheerful and is characterized by a noisy symbolical scramble between women and girls for the bride. Brides often wear glittery red shawls, silver headdresses, and heavy veiling. They are not supposed to speak and are expected to keep their eyes lowered. A handkerchief is pressed against the bride's lips on her wedding day
The family unit holds excellent value in Turkmenistan. Traditionally the couple had to live with the man’s family for at least three years after getting married, but this has changed.
|Ahal Province |
The central region of the country, home to the capital.
|Balkan Province |
The western province situated in the Caspian Basin.
|Dashoguz Province |
Northern Turkmenistan, home to the historic city of Konye-Urgench
|Lebap Province |
The eastern province, largely empty, along the Amu Darya River and the border with Uzbekistan
|Mary Province |
Turkmenistan's southeast is a principal destination for travelers to see the ancient Silk Road capital of Merv.
- Ashgabat, the capital
- Balkanabat (formerly Nebit-Dag)
- Daşoguz (formerly Tashauz)
- Turkmenbashi (formerly Krasnovodsk) - a Caspian port