Armenia dating guide advises how to meet single girls. You just need to know the basic steps how to date Armenian women. Learn how to arrange dates with hot Armenian girls, how to take your relationship to the next level and how to find your soulmate and fall in love. Read more on how to date local women and where to meet girls in Armenia, Europe / Asia.
Girls in Armenia:
- Looks of girls: 4.5 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 3.5 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 4.0 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4.0 / 5
Dating in Armenia:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3.5 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 3 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 3 / 5
Sex in Armenia:
- Women's sexual activity: 3.5 / 5
- One-night stands: 2.5 / 5
More about Armenia:
- Nightlife in general: 3.5 / 5
- Locals' English level: 3 / 5
- Budget per day: US$50 - $500
- Accommodation: US$15 - $250
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
Armenia is a nation, and former Soviet republic, in the mountainous Caucasus region between Asia and Europe. Among the earliest Christian civilizations, it’s defined by religious sites including the Greco-Roman Temple of Garni and 4th-century Etchmiadzin Cathedral, headquarters of the Armenian Church. Khor Virap Monastery is a pilgrimage site near Mount Ararat, a dormant volcano just across the border in Turkey.
One of the best ways to meet Armenian girls is to visit the country and bump into her – on the street, in a park, in a cafe or somewhere else! Of course, this type of meeting is more likely to happen in a big city, so first, make sure you are visiting one of the big cities of Armenia. For example, you can visit Yerevan, Gyumri, Ejmiatsin.
After meeting her, you can simply start a conversation by just saying, “Hi, do you speak English?”, after you can ask her, “Please, can you help me”. Besides, if she speaks English, she will surely want to help you. So here you go! Armenian ladies are easy to relate with, as far as you are not passing your boundaries with them, getting to date them is easy and straightforward.
Armenia is a nation in the mountains Caucasus locale between Asia and Europe. The capital and biggest city present in this nation are Yerevan. The official language that is spoken in Armenia is Armenian. Also, the predominant religion is Christianity.
If you are dating an Armenian girl, here is what you should know; Armenians highly value family so you should make sure her family likes you. Armenian woman needs a man who encourages and supports her, who takes care of her. Eventually, if you’re dating an Armenian girl you’ll see her parents, siblings, grandparents. Therefore, you must be presentable and polite.
The thing that you need to keep in mind is that she will respect her family’s opinion, so it would be better for you if her family likes you. You should treat her with great respect and admiration if you want her to respect you and be close to you.
Expect to be introduced to the family of an Armenian girl near the very beginning of your relationship. This is because they value the opinions of their family members, especially those of their parents, and they want to receive the parents’ approval before letting things get more serious. Also, put it in mind that you might be closely “interviewed” and asked a lot of questions during your first encounter with her family members. They care a lot about their children’s future and want to know everyone surrounding them.
The relationship is expected to progress relatively slowly as Armenian girls generally tend to ask for more time to get to know you better before escalating the relationship. Have it in mind that you might not have an open relationship with an Armenian girl. Considering the traditions and morals imposed by the nation and families, Armenian girls tend to be more marriage-oriented than eager to have an open relationship.
Religion has always played a vital role in shaping the ideology of a country’s people, and Armenia is nothing different. Being a Christian state, the people of this country are not open to the idea of dating and even relationships.
Armenian young ladies are considered as one of the hottest on the planet. They are lovely and clever. Ladies here have been authoritatively ensured gender equality since 1991. They are accomplished and respectful. Some young ladies are timid and accommodating while others are fun and lively. Most young ladies here are thin and believe in having solid food.
Most girls in Armenia are fair-skinned. They have nice eyes, brown hair, and big boobs. Few girls are tall, while others are short and cute as well. Armenia is a diverse nation, and you can find several hot lasses here.
When it comes to the attitude of girls, you need to know Armenian girls are not dominating. They are frank and friendly. These girls don’t hesitate when it comes to talking to a stranger or foreigner. Girls of Armenia are intelligent, and they sometimes like to talk about politics. Armenian women are good for marriage as they have strong family values. They are just perfect wives as they are caring and intelligent. Besides, they are excellent mothers and great partners. They are family orientated, they follow the accepted principles of marriage, they want husbands who will love and cherish them.
Armenian girls have very strong family ties and expect to work together with their husbands to preserve family unity. They treat their husbands with respect- be sure your Armenian wife has your back.These ladies are well-organized when it comes to the daily routines of looking after the household, they are smart and well educated too. Armenian girl is raised to make sure that her husband and children are always cared for.
Another great thing about them is that they are looking for a serious partner; they are not interested in a short-term relationship and look forward to becoming a member of a nice family and being a great wife and mother. Armenian ladies truly love children and will do anything for their kids. Besides, they are very capable of looking after their children.
The traditional role of the Armenian woman has always been as a homemaker, wife, and mother. The woman is the strength of the family, in a traditional Armenian family. In the past, she was described as a humble and modest creature. Over the centuries, the role of the Armenian woman has changed. In each nation, the woman has unique aspects.
Armenian Girls (age 18 - 29)
The ladies in Armenia resemble a goddess when they are still youthful. The young ladies of this age range are educated and have a liberal attitude. These ladies are excellent and always looking brilliant. You can't take your eyes off these young ladies if you ever get an opportunity to see them. The young ladies of this age range are liberal and are interested in exploring a person from another nation. You can utilize this thing for your potential benefit by approaching her for a date since she may give a reply to help her explore more about you. These young ladies are truly charming and they love getting attention.
Armenian women look truly gorgeous, as they are the perfect combination of Asian and Caucasian features. They are famous for their long dark brown/black hair, dark brown/black eyes and long black eyelashes. Appearance is very important for Armenian girls especially for those who live in the cities, so they take a lot of pride in their appearance. Besides their marvelous appearance, these women have a nicer personality. They are traditional and highly value family. Armenian ladies prefer caring and supportive men, so when you show her how careful you are, she will trust you and connect with you.
The young ladies of these nations are exceptionally customary yet they don't cause religion to turn into an obstacle in making the most from their life.
The country is filled with religious people, primarily Christian. The girls in Yerevan are comparably more Christian when it comes to the Caucasian population. This means that they tend to hide their sexual desires when dating. Typically, the Armenian girls like to get married at the age of 24 and the majority of them are virgins until they get married. Armenian girls might be shy when you get them in bed, and it may take a lot of work for you to get them to be comfortable. There is a chance that you need to add strong foreplay or establish trust in some way, e.g. during your dates, so that they are willing to get in bed with you. Despite this, getting in bed with an Armenian girl will be one of the best experiences you will have. They have a highly feminine and sexy side, which you might not get to discover when you first meet them.
Armenian Women (age 30 - 45)
Armenia ladies of these age ranges are keen on building their careers. During the daytime, they are likely to be preoccupied with work. The best time to approach a girl will be the second half of the day when they get free from their educational institutes or workplaces. To improve your chances of picking up a girl during the daytime, you can learn a few words of Armenian.
They will be highly impressed by a foreign man that loves to speak their language. They might also be willing to teach you more that can lead to a bigger conversation. During the daytime, the Armenian girls love to come across someone willing to have an intellectual or meaningful conversation. The girls in the capital city might lack English-speaking skills. When you approach a girl, make sure to speak slowly and with confidence so that they can understand what you are saying.
The girls in Armenia tend to have healthier physiques, with hourglass and pear-shaped bodies. The country is filled with incomparable stunners. Their clothing style is western and they tend to have Slavic features. Some of them also have dark eyes and hair, with prominent facial features. The average height of Armenian girls is 5’2’, but you will also see some tall girls.
Armenian Ladies (age 45+)
Hookup with Cougars and hot mamas is quite tricky in Armenia. Armenian women believe in monogamy and don’t generally dare to cheat their husbands. However, you may find some single older women who are in search of men to beet their loneliness because exceptions are always present. To seduce older women is also tricky because they are experienced and would expect a lot from you. Cougars in Armenia also use a few dating apps and sites, do yourself well by checking these sites for hot women.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Expatriates living in Armenia will be able to drive using the driving license from their home country, provided that they also have an international driving permit. Whilst the roads in Yerevan, the capital city, and other urban areas will be of good quality, this is not always true of rural areas.
Armenia also has an extensive rail network covering 825 km (513 mi) across the country that also has links to neighboring nations, including Azerbaijan, Georgia, Iran, and Turkey. Yerevan, the capital city, also has a metro system.
Although Armenia has a free public school system that the children of expatriates will be able to attend without charge, many expatriates and foreigners living in Armenia instead send their children to an international school or school in their home country. This is due to the language of instruction in Armenia is Armenian, whilst English is only taught as a second language. Besides, the quality of schooling outside of the capital city and other urban areas can vary.
The main international schools in Armenia are the QSI International School and Dilijan International School, both of which are based in Yerevan, the capital city. Armenia also has a public university system, but again courses are taught in Armenian; the main public universities are Yerevan State University and the Yerevan Architecture and Civil Engineering Institute. There is also the American University of Armenia, a private university that teaches in English.
There is a high amount of tourist activity with active social interactions during daytime and nighttime. This presents various opportunities for hooking up.
You will be able to find different types of girls in the metropolitan city, owing to its high rate of tourism. The city also has a couple of pick up spots, such as nightclubs, restaurants, cafes, and such, where you can visit and find girls to hook up with easily. The girls in Armenia are appealing to foreign men due to their submissive and feminine personalities, voluptuous bodies, and distinctive beauties. You will find various types of beauties in Armenia with different sets of features, body types, and personalities. Armenian girls are known for their gorgeous eyes.
Hooking up with a girl in Armenia can be tricky, as these girls are more family-oriented. However, it is easy to find laid-back girls who are looking for a good time through different methods. You can consider going to bars, pubs, and clubs. In places like this, it is a bit easy to see ladies with like minds. You can also go on dating sites, you are expected to meet different ladies here, especially if you are looking for sex,
Armenian are mostly Christians and therefore one thing that goes with this saying is that they are quite conservative. No one is going to attack you for having sex or doing sexually related things, so be rest assured that you are safe These ladies understand the importance of sex in their life but still, they refrain from having sex before marriage.
You have a low chance of picking up women in Armenia. Armenian girls have a different mindset and approach, as compared to the western world when it comes to dating and hooking up. The majority of the female population in Armenian is family-oriented, with strict cultural backgrounds. These girls tend to be close to their families and seek their approval before dating a man. Armenian men tend to be protective of their girls, so you should not display your intentions up front.
In Yerevan, you will find many open-minded girls who are looking for a good time. These girls like to hang out and interact with foreign men. There are also girls residing in Yerevan that belong to different backgrounds or countries. These girls like knowledgeable men with good mannerism and decent communication skills. If you work on these skills, you will be able to pick up girls with the utmost ease.
Sex is not openly discussed in this country except in some of the cosmopolitan cities where the people are a bit liberal.
As you can see from previous sections, sex is not an easy thing to get in Armenia as the people are conservative when it comes to sex. These ladies believe in keeping themselves till the night of their wedding day. Sex is generally believed to be a practice by married people and not with any random person.
Although several ladies have embraced the western culture and now believe that you can enjoy sex before marriage. So if you are looking for a nightstand, you should be on the lookout for ladies like these. Put it at the back of your mind that you most likely would not see ladies like this easily, so you should have a backup plan in case you do not meet ladies like this. Dating sites and apps are places where you can meet ladies like this.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
There are many shopping centers, grocery stores, restaurants, malls, parks, and other venues where you can meet girls during the daytime.
- Arinj Mall (Arinj)
- Impresso Coffee Shop (Vardanants)
- The Green Bean (Amiryan)
- Malocco Café Cascade (Yerevan
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
If you find yourself in a bar, club or pub and you want to hook up with a girl, then you need to be bold and confident. It doesn’t matter if it’s day or night, you can approach a girl if she’s sitting or standing and looking relaxed. You can find several cute and sexy girls with whom you would want to spark up a conversation during the night in Armenia. Being calm and composed can make a great impression and reduce your fear of rejection.
You need to approach a girl who is in a positive mood. If you approach a girl, who is angry or upset the chances of you getting rejected will increase. Before starting to converse with her, you can send several smiles on her way.
Some of the bars, clubs, and pubs are listed below:
- Paparazzi Club: Paparazzi is one of the top clubs in Yerevan, making the nightlife here more dynamic – and that includes crazy parties. If you’d like to see the bustling nightlife, you need to come here after midnight, when the venue starts to get increasingly crowded, and the party gets going. Local and international DJs spin dance tunes every night. Do remember that the club has a strong “face control” policy and that you’ll need to pay for the entrance – 2000 AMD for men and 1000 AMD for women (US$4 and US$2).
- Mezzo Jazz Club: Mezzo is a great place for those of you who like to enjoy their evenings in a bit quieter atmosphere, with a glass of wine and live music. With its unique design, great staff, and a cozy atmosphere, the venue is a favorite spot for many locals and tourists alike. The wide selection of both dishes and drinks might make your head spin, but if you are undecided as to what to order, the staff is always there to recommend something. Moreover, you might be in luck and get to listen to Armenian celebrities hosting concerts here.
- Calumet Ethnic Lounge Bar: Calumet is one of the oldest and coolest clubs in town, therefore it would be quite difficult to imagine Armenian nightlife without it. Do note that, as the place is quite popular and gets crowded pretty much every night, it’s advisable to book a table in advance. Also, if you dislike cigarette smoke, you might avoid this place since smoking is allowed here. Otherwise, come here to listen to live concerts by local rock bands, enjoy the casual and friendly atmosphere, and drink your favorite beverage.
- Kami Club: Kami Club is another great place to enjoy local musicians and artists of various musical genres. The interior has comfortable sofas and high-ceiling chandeliers. If you don’t have a special invitation card, you’ll need to pass the strict “face control” to be let inside.
- Malkhas Jazz Club: This is an ideal place for jazz lovers who would like to have a quiet evening listening to local jazz performers with a drink or even a light meal. The venue has a fixed program every day featuring some of the most successful and talented artists of the musical genre. As the place is quite popular among local crowds, book a table in advance and be prepared to pay 2000 AMD (US$4) as an entrance fee.
- El Sky Bar: El Sky Bar is a perfect spot for those who like to spend their evenings in glamorous places with panoramic views over the city. Located on the 7th floor of Yerevan Plaza Business Center, El Sky Bar includes both indoor and outdoor rooms and frequently organizes various thematic parties with cool DJs. If you happen to visit Yerevan during the hot summer months, El Sky Bar is a great place to unwind and enjoy a refreshing drink on the rooftop terrace.
- Eden Café (Pub): Located near the famous steps of the Cascade in the heart of Yerevan’s hippest block, this pub is great for just about everyone. Enjoy hookah, drinks, or a bite to eat as you peruse the quirky art covering the walls upstairs. Alternatively, go downstairs (part of the bar is underground, like most establishments in the city) and dance your heart out to the beats spun by the in-house DJ. The fun, relaxed atmosphere makes for a laid-back, memorable night out.
- Amigo Club: Designed in a Caribbean style, Amigo Club is another place where you can dance all night long to Latino tunes. With tasty dishes and exotic cocktails, the venue is quite popular among the local crowd. Remember that dancing is a must-do here, so no one will let you sit and watch others dancing, even if you think you can’t dance those dances. Professional dancers are there to show and teach you the basic steps. So, don’t be shy!
- Dargett Craft Brewery: Dargett Craft Brewery is heaven for beer lovers. This first craft brewery in Armenia serves more than 20 different types of craft beer made with high-quality ingredients and the best technologies and traditions. Some of their staples include Bavarian Weizen, Bohemian Pilsner, Blond Ale, Munich Light Lager, Vienna Lager, American Pale and Wheat Ale, fruit-flavored ale like apricot, apple, and cherry, and Baltic Porter to name a few. And if you don’t know where to start, they have tasting sets. The food menu is as diverse as the beer menu and includes both meat and vegetarian options that go well with the beverages.
- Paparazzi Club: Paparazzi Club has been successfully garnering the attention of outgoing youth since its opening. Paparazzi is the spot to go to when in search of a night of Western-style clubbing. The DJs here only play the latest that MTV Dance features and their drink menu is equally as impressive. The minimalistic, modern design accompanies the space perfectly, which happens to be located right in the center of Yerevan’s Republic Square. Paparazzi is an endless party in a city that never sleeps.
- Liberty Pub: As one of the most happening spots in the city, this pub is a local favorite for embodying the Armenian elements of hospitality, humor, and ease. The quirky pub is the place to go for a low-key night with the sole goal of having a good time. Patrons can pose with a makeshift crown and torch modeled after the Statue of Liberty, which also serves as this pub’s logo. Liberty is also one of the few places to find the most delicious crawfish in all of Yerevan – their Unlimited Crawfish Day is a winner.
- Barcode Yerevan: Barcode Bar is a great place to enjoy a drink with good live music. With a comfortable, friendly, and cozy environment, Barcode is a favorite spot for many locals to hang out with friends, meet new people, and simply have a good night out.
- Mer Taghe: To try the local dish lahmajun, you have to come here. Lahmajun is like a pizza, with a thin crust and fresh ground meat topped with onions, tomatoes, and parsley. This fast-food spot is a popular place for many locals, offering delicious food at affordable prices. In addition to lahmajun, you can order manti but be prepared that this will not be a typical manti dish in lots of broth. Instead, you will get dumplings in less broth, but with lots of yogurt dressing spiced with sumac.
- Dolmama: Dolmama is the number one place to go to try the traditional Armenian staple – dolma, or Tolma. Established in 1998, the venue offers its guests authentic dishes from eastern Armenia. The main focus of the restaurant is dolma, a dish made from ground meat mixed with rice and herbs and wrapped in grape leaves. What makes Dolmama’s dish so special is that they have replaced the ground meat with a piece of sirloin and added chili and rosemary. Another of their special dishes to try here is khashlama, a meat stew cooked in sweet wine and crème fraîche instead of water. Make sure to also try their Easter Pilaf, a rice dish with raisins, dried fruit, and nuts.
Shopping is an activity lots of ladies enjoy. Ladies see shopping malls as a place where you get to buy all the things you want without the stress of going to different vendors to get different things. Shopping malls ease you the stress of going to several locations to get all the things you have on your list. The girls in this country are fond of shopping and they love buying trending materials, from clothes, bags to anything possible. If a girl is earning in Armenia then she will spend a huge percentage of her earning on shopping groceries and some essentials. Given below are the name of some malls in Armenia that you can visit if you want to meet new girls and do some shopping:
- Dalma Garden Mall
- Yerevan Mall
- Metronome Shopping Center
- Metronome Shopping Center
- Rossia Mall
- Tashir Street Shopping Gallery
- Aloe Lab
Armenia is not a big country, and that is why there are few tourist destinations in the country. However, the available tourist centers are enough to make you have an unforgettable experience. Places that you must visit in Armenia are:
- Paragliding in Armenia, Yerevan
- Caucasus Mountains, Yerevan
- Garni Gorge, Garni
- Balloon Ride Skyball, Yerevan
- Jermuk Waterfall, Jermuk
These tourist centers are visited by different people every year, and you would meet different kinds of ladies, especially foreigners. You should try your best to leave the best impressions with these ladies, as this is one of the few things that would give you an edge over others when it comes to dating them.
Universities and Colleges
The ladies here like studying, they come from different parts of the country to take admission in these educational institutions. Some of the educational institutions in this country are:
- Yerevan State University
- National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia
- Yerevan State Medical University
- Armenian State Pedagogical University named after Khachatur Abovian
- Komitas State Conservatory of Yerevan
- Armenian National Agrarian University
- National Polytechnic University of Armenia
- Yerevan Brusov State University of Languages and Social Sciences
- Yerevan State Institute of Theatre and Cinematography
- Shirak State University named after Mikael Nalbandian (Gyumri)
- Goris State University (Goris)
Considering the conservative nature of the ladies here, they don’t like to go into a pointless relationship. They like to have a defined goal for the relationship, that is marriage. As said earlier, these ladies are family-oriented, so they want every relationship they enter to end with a marriage.
Few ladies have embraced the western culture of dating, but a lot of them are still hung to the previous beliefs and way of life. Even if a girl gets into a relationship with you, she will not make it public, and all your meetings will be somehow hidden.
Most foreigners don't want to get into a serious relationship, but they want to have all the fun that is involved in a relationship. Holiday romance is for people who want to enjoy the sweetness of romance without any emotional attachment. In a nutshell, you are not allowed to have any emotional attachment.
Be sure you state your intentions before entering into any kind of relationship, as these ladies are quick to have an emotional attachment with the intention of getting married to you in the future.
Tips for Successful Relationship
Every relationship is unique, and people come together for many different reasons. Part of what defines a healthy relationship is sharing a common goal for exactly what you want the relationship to be and where you want it to go. And that’s something you’ll only know by talking deeply and honestly with your partner. However, there are also some characteristics that most healthy relationships have in common. Knowing these basic principles can help keep your relationship meaningful, fulfilling, and exciting whatever goals you’re working towards or challenges you’re facing together.
You maintain a meaningful emotional connection with each other. You each make the other feel loved and emotionally fulfilled. There’s a difference between being loved and feeling loved. When you feel loved, it makes you feel accepted and valued by your partner, like someone truly gets you. Some relationships get stuck in peaceful coexistence, but without the partners genuinely relating to each other emotionally. While the union may seem stable on the surface, a lack of ongoing involvement and emotional connection serves only to add distance between two people.
It’s easy to find the love of your life in this country, but making her fall in love with you can be a big task as they believe all relationships should end in marriage.
All romantic relationships go through ups and downs, and they all take work, commitment, and a willingness to adapt and change with your partner. But whether your relationship is just starting or you’ve been together for years, you must have felt what love is at some point. The feeling of love is something that should be cherished and adored if you get the opportunity to feel it.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
Having things in common is very important in a partner. You want to be with someone similar to you in certain ways. However, there is something to be said for being with someone different in certain ways too. This lets you contribute to the relationship equally by merely being yourselves. For example, maybe you're organized but shy, and she's spacey but outgoing. She can help you learn to be more social, and you can help her keep her life in order.
Armenian families were traditionally patrilocal, requiring that the bride moves to the home of the groom's parents at the time of marriage. In traditional Armenian society, marriages were arranged by the families of the bride and groom or by a matchmaker hired by the groom's family. In-law (Khnami) relations were very important to social life in the village, and therefore the wedding was a social event involving the entire community.
The average age of a bride (Hars ) was between 14 and 16 years, while the average age of the groom (P'esa ) was between 15 and 20. The bride and groom were generally, but not always, acquainted before the engagement. The engagement began as a series of negotiations between families and did not involve the participation of either the bride or groom. When the boy's father ascertained the approval of the girl's father for the marriage, the "word was tied" ( Khos-gab, i.e., pre-engagement), and the female relatives on both sides began visiting one another.
With the first visit of the girl's entire family to the home of the boy, the actual engagement and in-law relationship was established. The engagement usually lasted from several months to two years, during which the boy and girl prohibited from talking with one another during family visits. If the girl had older, unmarried sisters, it was considered important for her to wait for them to marry first. A party to celebrate the formal betrothal was hosted by the girl's parents, and at this party the boy's mother placed gold coins or some other ornament (like a ring) on the girl (Nshan), thus instigating the period of her initiation as a bride in the boy's household.
Marriage in Armenia is similar to most Western countries. It is forbidden to marry if you are already wed, related to the one you are marrying (including cousins and adoptive families), or if one party is recognized by the courts to be incapacitated. Furthermore, any property acquired after legal marriage is subject to being split equally should you part ways.
For a legal marriage to take place, you will need to visit the registry office and the registration offices of the Ministry of Justice of the RA. Those without Armenian residency can be issued a temporary residence and complete the process at the registry office if deemed necessary.
The whole process takes between 10 and 15 days, usually. The official range is from 10 to 90 days. It is, however, unlikely to exceed 20 days.
The typical family living in Armenia maintains conservative, traditional values. Women marry in their twenties and men slightly later. Armenian families typically deliver two or three children and their marriages last for life. Though the 21st century brought some European trends into the family values, nevertheless the majority of families stay true to the traditional and national habits and values. The family members have a strong connection to one another.