Guide for dating in Bhutan helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Bhutanese women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local Bhutanese girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in Bhutan. In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in Bhutan, Asia.
Girls in Bhutan:
- Looks of girls: 4 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 4 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 4 / 5
- Education level of girls: 2 / 5
Dating in Bhutan:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 3 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 3 / 5
Sex in Bhutan:
- Women's sexual activity: 5 / 5
- One-night stands: 4 / 5
More about Bhutan:
- Nightlife in general: 5 / 5
- Locals' English level: 3 / 5
- Budget per day: US$40 - $150
- Accommodation: US$300 - $350
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
Bhutan (land of the dragon), a small kingdom located in South Asia, tucked between China and India. They are predominantly Buddhist, and only 5% of them are Christians and Muslims. The women of Bhutan dress in Kira, while the men wear Gho robe. The women are not allowed to expose their bodies (especially their legs) in public places. Bhutanese women are peaceful, polite, helpful, and attractively dressed. A considerable percentage of women love independence, females over 25 with secondary education are 34% while women in labor force 65.8%.
The Bhutanese women are empowered in weaving, tailoring, food processing, and are encouraged to participate in earning to support their families. The Bhutanese women are exceptionally beautiful and do not joke with their bodies. You will not see their curvy shape and endowments, but they do have it. Only when it is time to get intimate will you see that hot shape. It is safe to say they have a perfect figure.
Bhutan has one of the rarest and interesting dating cultures in the world. The dating culture in Bhutan is the night hunting. Night hunting is quite interesting for locals and foreigners. All you need to do is look good and attractive and then proceed to knock on a girl’s open window at night, once she lets you in, you are sure to have the best experience of your life on the bed. Only be sure to leave at dusk because if she stays in her family house (which most of them do), and you are caught they might want to force you into getting married to her.
The Bhutanese girl is quite erotic and can make you feel good in every possible way. Bhutan only recently started opening up to tourists, so their women are quite naïve and have chemistry for foreign men. Bhutan, which has accepted very little civilization, will not be pleased to see you displaying affection to local girls in public places, so you have to wait for the night to go for night hunt or you find your way to a club (I’d give you a list of 10 top clubs in the kingdom).
Sugar dating is one of the best ways to find a date in 2023. Men who are willing to buy gifts for sugar babies, will get physical or emotional pleasure for a return. Take a look of the wide selection of girls from SecretBenefits.
Dating in Bhutan can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Bhutan and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
Feeling lonely in Bhutan? Arrange a virtual date with your favorite webcam girl right now! We have thousands of hot girls online waiting for you. Visit DatingLocalGirlsLive.com!
No one can resist a good-looking man, and so it goes for the Bhutanese woman. They will always appreciate a man who looks good and confident. Bhutan women are hardworking, peaceful, and love to bring to the table.
They also love good night sex. The women see sex as a shared experience and do not have sex with the aim of only satisfying the male. If you can quietly climb up to an open window and knock on it with a big smile on your face, then you can be sure to have her in your arms for the night.
Every woman loves been appreciated with good gifts and even as little as a tiny display of affection towards them; therefore, it is safe to show up at her window with something special for her.
Bhutanese Girls (age 18 - 29)
What picture do you have in your mind of a young woman with raging hormones? The Bhutan women among this age group are usually shy in the presence of foreigners. They see sex as a necessity and love to experience it. If there is any woman you will love to go after for a nice sexual journey, then it should be this group of women
Bhutanese Women (age 30 - 45)
It is a bit difficult to get into any sexual relationship with any of these women because most of them are usually married women. Although they are nice, friendly, and welcoming, only the single ones among them will you find in the club, and you can possibly have something intimate with them.
This group of women is interested in earning a living to put food on the table for their families. The few single women among this category who are yet to be married, divorced, or who are not one night stand aim for only a serious relationship most times and will rarely look at a stranger because they believe foreigners or tourists have nothing serious to offer.
Although you might find a few women among this category who might want to just have a good time with you, so if you like, this category of women in this age grade, you should stay open.
Bhutanese Ladies (age 45+)
This category of women are still so beautiful despite their age but have more experience with foreign men and tourists compared to women less than 45, they might be a little rigid towards foreign men and tourists.
Most of these women at this age are married, others are divorced, and even 0.5% of them are single, and still have a whole lot of fun. Therefore, if you have a thing for women around this age, you can still find just the right sexy older woman for you.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
The foreign women are usually much more exciting and carefree compared to the local Bhutanese women. Any customs of the land do not hold back a Bhutan woman, and many of them are in Bhutan to explore, have fun, and probably find love. They welcome attention from men, especially tourists because they know it is only on rare occasions that men look at them instead of the local Bhutan women.
The foreign women in Bhutan are usually beautiful, hot, and ready to make you have an excellent time since that is what they are also looking for. So if you find an interest in a foreign woman over there, do not hold yourself back in approaching her.
A typical Bhutan woman appreciates sex because they believe it ought to be mutual between both parties, not a sign of the man exercising dominance over her but both of them [pleasuring and satisfying themselves. The Bhutanese woman is sexy, and most of them have high libido (sex drive), and will give you the best experience you can ever imagine.
Bhutan women are hard workers; most of them belong to families who possess farmlands and have worked upon those lands, so they are full of the right stamina for a great sexual experience
The people of Bhutan totally accept the night hunt as a sex culture among them, and will not judge a woman who leaves her window open. The people do not have negativity towards sex but are open and see sex as in fact, a necessity. The only issue they will have is if you try to be sexual in public places, or you are caught as a rapist or caught in the state of attempted rape.
The Bhutanese believe sex should be consent and not just to satisfy you alone. If you knock on a woman’s open window and she makes it obvious that she has no interest in you, you must quietly leave and move to the next open window. In most cases, a woman only rejects a man at her window only if she has a date with someone else
The Bhutanese, like most countries around the world, considers prostitution illegal, but because prostitution is illegal does not mean you will not see a one-night stand there. At the border towns of Bhutan, you will find a number of females who would agree for consensual sex with you, if you manage to get their attention. Other than at border towns, many one-night stands are seen in bars, clubs, and hotels, especially in Thimphu (Bhutan’s capital). The owner of these bars, clubs, and hotels employ them to entice customers to their bars and clubs.
Most of the girls for one-night stands are available in night bars due to the fact that they fancy foreign men or the ones who can spend money on these girls. Do not assume that every woman you find in a bar or club in Bhutan is a one-night stand. But if you are looking for a one-night stand, you will find one there.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Bhutan is an amazing kingdom with beautiful single women all around. It is rare to say where exactly you will meet single women aside from a night hunt where the entire hint you need is an open window. Nevertheless, you will mostly meet single women in Bhutan at Thimphu, the kingdom’s capital in their bars, and clubs.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
As a tourist you will like to know the happening places at Bhutan, here are the top ten happening places in Bhutan you should visit:
- Mojo park: This is one of the happening nightclubs in Thimphu, Bhutan. In this club, there are live shows every weekend that are performed by local bands. They have a variety of beers and local drinks. This is one of the best places to find yourself a gorgeous lady. Address: Chang Lam, Thimphu, Bhutan; Timing: 5 pm- 12 am
- Space 34: This place has been in existence for over ten years. This hub has a dance floor and is popular for good music and dancing. They also have live music, bar, smoking lounge, and karaoke parlors. Ladies have free entry on Wednesdays. Address: Chang Lam, Main Town, Thimphu, Bhutan; Timing: 9 pm-1 am
- Om Bar: This is a pub known for karaoke, good food, and drinks, and a relaxation spot. On the menu are Indian, Chinese, and Bhutanese foods. Indeed this is among the most famous bars in this location. Address: Thimphu, Bhutan; Timing: 5 pm-1 am
- Vivacity: This is a nice hangout place. There is a spot for drinking and dancing, another for eating, and yet another for relaxation. Address: Sheten Lam, Thimphu, Bhutan; Timing: 7 pm-12 am
- Club Ace: This is the place for young locals, so you are sure to find young single women here. It is known for good music and dancing. Address; Thimphu, Bhutan; Timing: 9 am-1 am
- Barz Brothers: It is known as the Hard Rock café of Bhutan. This place is comfortable for relaxation and offers amazing karaoke. Address: Thimphu, Bhutan; Timing: 24 hours
- Benz Bar: This is a nightlife place. They offer a variety of drinks and cocktails. The rich class is often found here.
Address: Jangchhub Lam, Thimphu Bhutan; Timing: 10 am-11 pm
- Club K: This bar also offers free Wednesday night for women. This is a partying place. Address: Thimphu, Bhutan; Party Timing: 12 am-3 am
- All-Star: This is a wild partying spot. They offer good music, food, and drinks Address: Thimphu, Bhutan
- Khufu Luyang: This is a place for cultural performance; they offer live music, playing various instruments and performances of various dance.
Address: Gongphel La.
It is important as a tourist to know the top and best shopping malls in Bhutan. Bhutan is famous for its beautiful textiles, local paintings, handicrafts, local food ingredients, Buddhist Sculptures, wooden products, jewelry, accessories, and meditation products among others. These places are filled with beautiful, fun-loving women, and you can hook up with one here.
Top shopping malls in Bhutan are:
- Changlam plaza
- Zangdogpelri Shopping complex
- Pension commercial center
- Changlam Square
- Jojo’s Bulding
- Norzin lam street
- Authentic Bhutanese craft
- Lunga Handicraft
- DSB Books
- Yoser Lhamo shop
- Gagyel Lhundrup weaving center
- Yarkay central mall
- Choki handicrafts
- Thinley Dhendup General shop and Handicraft
It is necessary as a tourist to explore the city. Going to the outdoors of Bhutan will make your trip notable, and you get to meet beautiful women while you are checking out those outdoors. Notable outdoors in Bhutan include:
- Whitewater rafting (Khansum Yulley): Bhutan has the Pho and Mo Chhu rivers for river rafting. The river meets at a confluence and forms a very beautiful sight.
- Fishing(Haa, Thimphu, Punakha, Bumthang): We can assure you that if you are patient enough, you will catch a tuna and even the trout on your fishing outdoor at Haa, Thimphu, Punakha, and Bumthang.
- Trekking (paro): Trekking is an interesting outdoor in Bhutan, which begins in Paro. Jomolhari trek stands as the most popular trek among Bhutan adventurous outdoor activities. Another interesting trek that gives you an amazing view of Bhutan is Druk path trek which goes through the Rhododendron forests that surround the mountain of Gangkar Puensum.
- Hot springs (paro): Bhutan, just like every mountainous state, has a hot spring in Punakha and Bumthang. The hot springs at Bhutan offer medicinal properties and aid relaxation. The most popular hot spring in Bhutan is the Duer hot Springs Trek.
- Mountain biking: Mountain biking is for you as long as you can ride a bike; you can hire a bike and ride around the perfectly paved mountain roads in Bhutan along Paro valley and Phobjikha valley.
- Archery: Archery is a national sport in Bhutan. Bhutan is a sport that involves using a bow to shoot arrows. Historically, archery was practiced only in dzongkhag and gewogs parts of Bhutan, but now both athletes and locals practice it in various parts of Bhutan. It is also practiced during festivals and fairs. You could try archery as an outdoor activity in Bhutan.
- Paragliding: Paragliding is an interesting outdoor in Bhutan because of the height in the plateau, especially in the scenic Ura Valley and Kamshet. You can paraglide through the low hills and forests.
- Rock climbing(the Nose, Thimphu): Rock climbing stands as an exciting sport in Bhutan; you can climb up a natural climbing rock known as The Nose. There are 13 multiple routes that are safe and bolted at varying degrees.
- Crossing the suspension Bridges of Bhutan (Punakha): There is a suspension bridge in Bhutan that connects the historic Punakha Dzong to some nearby villages. This bridge is handmade and has been in existence for over a hundred years.
- Kayaking (Wang Chhu, puna Tsang Chhu): You can go on a scenic adventure and pass through river Wang Chhu, Sunkosh, Puna Tsang, Mangde Chhu, Kuri Chhu, and Dangme Chhu, respectively. Exploring these rivers is an exciting outdoor.
Universities and Colleges
Few of the best females in the town can be found in various universities and colleges of Bhutan. Here are the best universities, where you can find girls of various ages with whom you can mingle around.
- Royal University of Bhutan (RUB)
- Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences Of Bhutan (KGUMSB)
- Sherubtse College in Kanglung, Trashigang
- College of Natural resources (CNR) in Lobesa, Punakha
- Gaeddu College of Business Studies (GCBS) in Gedu, Chukha
- Jigme Namgyel Engineering College (JNEC) in Dewathang, Samdrup Jongkhar
- College of Science and Technology (CST) in Rinchhending, Phuntsholing
- Gyalpozhing college of information
- College of language and culture studies (CLCS) in Taktse, Trongsa
- Samtse College of Education (SCE) in Samtse
- Paro College of Education (PCE)
Establishing a relationship with a Bhutanese woman is the traditional courtship called Bomena. Bomena is the Night Hunting earlier explained. When a man courts a Bhutanese woman, he secretly comes into her room at night, it is through this process they get to know each other and then decide to get married.
Although this method is not the best, because a man can deceive a woman by feeding her with false hope and even get her pregnant only to disappear. Although the woman has the right to reject a man when he comes to her window, this is the only way you can actually court a Bhutanese woman. Then you must be careful as a man because her father has a ready stick for the “intruder’ if he gets to know there is a man in the room.
Thus has been the traditional form of courtship, love, and relationship in Bhutan.
A romantic tour can totally be complete and fun-filled without walking hand in hand with your partner on the beach sand. You and your partner can have a totally romantic holiday in mountainous Bhutan. If you want to have a romantic holiday in Bhutan, you should pay a visit to the following places with your partner:
- Thimphu: Thimphu is the capital city of Bhutan. It has the Chhu River, National Memorial Chorten, Dordenma Statue, Tango Monastery, and Chri Monastery. It is a 2234 meter altitude in the western part of Bhutan.
- Poro valley:
Paro valley has the Paro international airport. Paro also has the National Museum, the oldest Kyinchu Lhakhang temple. It also extends through the confluence of the Paro Chhu and Wang Chhu rivers in the Northwestern parts of Bhutan.
- Takstang Tiger's Nest monastery: Takstang Tiger Nest monastery is a sacred site, near Paro in Bhutan. It has a temple which was said to be blessed and sanctified.
- Trongsa village: Trongsa village is 2200 meters altitude in central Bhutan. It is a small village with an amazing view of the mountains and the fort.
- Bumthang village: Bumthang a village with an altitude of 2600 meters in North Bhutan, Bumthang has four valleys, which are, Ura, Chhume, Tang, and Chokor. It has the Black mountains, the trek to Burning lake, white horse treks, Jambay Lhakhang, Tamzhing Monastery, Kurje Lhakhang to mention, but a few attractions in Bumthang.
- Gangtey Monastery: Gangtey Monastery, which seats as one of the main seats of religious tradition, is one of the main centers of the Nyingmapa school of Buddhism in the country. It demonstrated a wonderful Bhutanese architecture and was established in 1613.
- Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Chorten: Khamsum yulley Namgyal chorten shows the great beauty of Bhutanese architecture. It was built by the Queen's mother and dedicated to the well being of Bhutan.
- Chele La pass: Chele le pass is the highest motorway in Bhutan; it lies between the valley of Paro and Haa. It is a great place for trekking and hiking.
- Punakha suspension Bridge: This is one of the longest suspension bridge in Bhutan, it links Punaka Dzong to Shengana, and Wangkha village across Tsang Chu River.
- Kyichu Lhakhang:Kyichu Lhakhang monastery is one of the oldest monasteries in Bhutan; it is located in Paro Valley and is popular for wedding blessings.
- Tachogang Lhankhang bridge: Tachogang Lhankhang Bridge is generally known as the "Iron chain Bridge." This bridge crosses the Paro chhu River to Dzong fortress.
- Chimi Lhakhang Temple: Chimi Temple is located near Lobesa; it was built on a round hillock. The Temple has a wooden Phallus (erect penis), which is said to drive out the evil spirit, bless women seeking children, and bless tourists on pilgrims.
- Royal Textile Academy of Bhutan: The Royal Textile Academy of Bhutan is dedicated to preserve and promote Bhutanese textiles. It is a national textile museum in Thimphu, Bhutan, the capital city. This academy has houses, apartments, and condominium rentals. In this academy, you get to see the beauty of the Bhutanese textile.
- National Museum Of Bhutan: The National Museum of Bhutan is located at Paro. The Museum is an age-long watchtower, it holds for display, ancient Bhutanese artifacts, traditional costumes, armor, weapons, and handcrafts.
- Clock Tower Square: The Clock Tower Square, located in Thimphu, the city's capital, is a famous tower with four clock faces.
- Sangaygang: Sangaygang is Bhutan Broadcasting service Tower, it holds a beautiful view of the valley, and it is worth visiting.
- Punakha Dzong: Punakha Dzong, one of the most beautiful Dzongs in Bhutan, is called the palace of happiness; it is also called Punfthang Dewa Chhenbi Phodrang. It is a majestic structure.
- Dochula pass: Dochula pass is commonly called Dochu La. It is a mountain pass in the Himalayas (covered by snow) it is on the main road from Thimphu to Punaka.
However, if you want to have a romantic relationship with one of the local Bhutanese women, then we are afraid you can only do that through night hunting or visiting bars, pubs, and clubs. The only way to get a Bhutanese woman walk with you through this romantic sites is if she is a tour guide or you are engaged to her.
Tips for Successful Relationship
Here are a few tips to have a successful relationship with Bhutan women:
- Respect them: Every woman loves it when you respect them, show her that you respect her and she will respect you too.
- Earn her trust: Earn her trust by trusting her first, staying truthful and transparent, and she will grow to trust you.
- Be supportive: Learn to support her, whatever she shares with you find a means to let her know that it concerns you too, whatever troubles her troubles you, and whatever makes her happy also makes you happy.
- Listen to her: A woman likes it when you listen to everything she says, so learn to listen and remember every little detail she gives.
- Respect their customs: Whatever custom you have learned, do not question them, but respect them.
- Be financially responsible: The Bhutanese woman is naturally independent and can provide for their family so it is important that as a man you can also be financially independent.
- Show love and give them attention: Give her your time and affection and show her love.
- Little things matter: Do not ignore anything about her, she is so sensitive and those little things matter to her, let them matter to you too.
- Display affection towards her: Every woman loves to be shown affection and the Bhutan woman is no exception, shower her with lots of affection.
- Treat her family as you would treat yours: A Bhutanese woman values her family, and would not compromise them, so to have a successful relationship with her, treat her family with care.
- Apologize: Immediately you realize that you are in the wrong apologize immediately, it makes them know you care about their feelings, and that you can own up to your mistake, which is a big turn on.
How to impress a Bhutanese woman
- Always compliment her looks
- Ask for advice from her
- Ask her questions
- Perform simple tasks for her
- Buy her gifts
- How to make sure a Bhutanese woman is interested in you
- She smiles at you
- She takes care of you
- She listens to you
- She gets jealous
- She remembers everything you share with her
- She is eager to know more about you
- She consistently stares at you
Bhutan is one of the easiest places to find love. The women are naïve and easily open up to a man especially at first sight. When a Bhutanese woman sees you at first glance and likes you, you get to come in through her window and then into her heart. It is easy for a Bhutanese woman to fall in love and if you follow the above tips for a successful relationship with her, then you are sure on your way to getting married to her if that is what you want. A Bhutan woman cannot actually hold you down with anything, not even a pregnancy, she is very vulnerable, the only time you find a Bhutanese woman less vulnerable is if she has probably had a child for a foreigner, and left heartbroken.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
A Bhutanese woman is not good at hiding what she feels, so it easy to detect that she likes you. If a Bhutan woman does not like you, she will not let you through her window, so since it is easy to know that a Bhutan woman loves you, how do you know she is the one for you? Here are a few checklists to know that:
Do we feel the same way about each other? Can I picture a future with her? Does she want this relationship to continue? What plans do we have for each other? Are we comfortable with each other? What do my family and hers think of this relationship? If you have a positive answer to the above questions, then she is probably the one.
A female from the age of sixteen can get married in Bhutan. Polygamy is legal, a man can marry as many as three wives as long as he gets consent from his first wife and polyandry is present in some part of Bhutan.
A Bhutanese woman can get married and she and her husband can come to live together in her family house, it is considered as the best form to assist the family. On the other hand, they could both purchase a house of their own. Divorce is not a taboo in Bhutan, but the party seeking a divorce must pay compensation to the other party.
Arranged marriage was historically common among the Bhutanese but in contemporary times the woman and the man can now choose who they want to marry. Marriages to foreigners are not usually encouraged, but even if they still decide to marry a foreigner, citizenship rights are withheld from the spouse but he/she will have to apply for citizenship by naturalization.
It is quite easier if you want to marry a Bhutanese woman and move out of Bhutan, but then she loses are citizenship, because Bhutan does not accept dual citizenship.
Basic requirement for a Bhutanese marriage to a foreigner
- Before you can marry a Bhutanese, you have to fulfill these basic requirements.
- Proof of country of birth
- Proof of single status
- Proof of age requirements
It is important to note that Bhutanese government do not accept dual citizenship, you must give up your citizenship if you want to become a permanent resident of Bhutan, and if you fulfill this requirements but do not get married in six months your license expires and you will have to apply for a new one.
The only acceptable wedding dress is the Kira for the bride and Gho for the groom. When a woman and man have agreed to wed under the Bhutan custom, on a set day, the ceremony will commence in the morning, monks officiate the marriage, they begin with burning incense and chanting mantras. The monks then proceed to give offerings to their local deities, the people of Bhutan believe that if they offer to the deities, the deities will be happy and in turn bless the new couples with good health and happiness.
The bride and groom prostrates three times to the monks and another three times towards the main alter then butter lamps are been lit as an offering to the local deities. After this, the head monk offers a rite of purification and cleansing, the process Bhutanese believes is to clean their bodies and minds from previous sins. This rite and cleansing they refer to as Thrisor.
The next process is called Changphoed, this phase is to symbolize a long bond between the couples. Here a locally brewed alcohol offered to the deities and afterward served to the bride and groom, then the rings exchanged between them.
After Changphoed, the head monk conducts Tsephamey Choko a ritual for long life for the couples. Here the head monk offers this ritual to Tsepamey, the god of longevity, that he may give the couple long life, and then the head monk proceeds to pray for them.
The next process called zhugdrey phunsum Tshogpa, this stage food will be offered to the local deities, afterward shared with the people who came to attend the wedding ceremony. No one must reject this food, especially the oranges which are given, because as an orange has a peel, this represents security and protection while accepting the food represents unity, wealth, and glory. After this, the wedding is not yet over.
The last part of the wedding is called Dhar Nayanga, this stage the couples are given five scarves of different colors, and then marital wishes are given to them.
- The Kira: The Kira which stands as a national dress for Bhutanese women is an ankle-length dress made up of a rectangular piece of woven fabric. It is wrapped and folded around the body, and pinned on both shoulders with silver brooches and is bound with a long belt at the waist.
- The Gho: Gho is the national dress for Bhutanese men. The Gho is a long robe, which is hoist at knee-length and is held in place with Kera, a woven cloth belt.
Most of the families serve as domestic labor. They fulfill all the basic needs they could, through various jobs. Most families have farmlands so if for example the family has wool on their farm, they harvest and weave it into what they need in their homes, from clothes to coverings, decorations, and whatever they could. Family serves as labor.
Usually, when there is a newly wedded in the family, both families decide where they stay. If the wife’s family needs more hand for labor, the wife and her newly wedded husband move into her family home. In a situation in which it is the husband’s family who needs more help with labor, the couples will have to live with the husband’s family but if both families could not reach an agreement on who needs more hand, then the couples will leave both family house and move to their own house.
Other things to know about Bhutan;
- Smoking is illegal
- Chopping down trees is illegal
- They value their environment
- Bhutan do not use surnames
- Bhutanese do not kill animals, they import their meat from India
- The men wear skirts
- Their traditional dress is a normal everyday clothing
- Their traditional dress are children’s school uniform
- It is legal for a Bhutanese man to have a knife by his waist
- Thimphu - The capital city
- Jakar - An administrative town in the north and the birthplace of Buddhism in Bhutan.
- Mongar - One of the largest towns in east Bhutan.
- Paro - The location of the international airport and Taktsang Monastery.
- Punakha - A former winter capital of Bhutan.Still hosts the Monastic Body in Winter.
- Phuentsholing - A town on the Indian border. The point of entry for travelers arriving by bus from Kolkata.
- Samdrup Jongkhar - An administrative town in the southeast, near the Indian border.
- Trashigang - A picturesque administrative town in the east.
- Trongsa - A small administrative town famous for its dzong and the Tower of Trongsa
- North America | Los Angeles | New York City | Toronto | Cancun | Miami
- Caribbean | Barbados | Santo Domingo | Havana | The Bahamas | Saint Lucia
- Central America | Panama City | San José | Belize | Guatemala | Nicaragua