Vietnam dating guide advises how to meet single girls. You just need to know the basic steps how to date Vietnamese women. Learn how to arrange dates with hot Vietnamese girls, how to take your relationship to the next level and how to find your soulmate and fall in love. Read more on how to date local women and where to meet girls in Vietnam, Asia.
Girls in Vietnam:
- Looks of girls: 4 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 3.5 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 4 / 5
- Education level of girls: 3.75 / 5
Dating in Vietnam:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3.5 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 3.5 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 4 / 5
Sex in Vietnam:
- Women's sexual activity: 3 / 5
- One-night stands: 3 / 5
More about Vietnam:
- Nightlife in general: 4 / 5
- Locals' English level: 3.5 / 5
- Budget per day: US$20 - $200
- Accommodation: US$6 - $150
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
Vietnam is a beautiful country in South-east Asia. It is well-known all over the world for the simple life of the people and their culture. Vietnam is a country that has been ruled by both Chinese as well as French rule. Although the community that resides in the country is poor, the local people are known as the most hospital and friendly ones in Asia. The majority of the people living in Vietnam are Vietnamese, with some of them having Chinese Ancestors. Being a poor community, the people are very conservative, and not all of them can converse in English or any other foreign language. The country is one of the largest exporters of coffee even though the primary agriculture is rice production; coffee was introduced by the French to increase the cash crops. Unlike other Asian countries, the majority of Vietnamese people follow folk religions, and the rest of the population follows Buddhism, Christianity, Caodaism, and many other religions.
The Vietnamese girls are known for their beauty globally; they have petite body frames that are usually thin and short height. They have slender figures with little or no curves. They are known to be some of the most innocent and pure women in the world. When it comes to dating foreign or local men, they prefer dating local men than foreigners. The young girls are known to have a knack for the foreign men and would be impressed by the men's wealth and personality. Being from a poor community, one expects the women to be gold diggers and worldly, but they are quite the opposite. They don't like men who show off their wealth and behave rudely. The local women can be tough to catch. They are tough to approach as well as impress. You will have to put forth your best tricks and charms to ignite some interest in her for you. If you are successful in gaining her attention, you will be able to get a date with her with is another huge hurdle to conquer.
Just like other Asian countries, Vietnamese people hold their culture and traditions close to their hearts. The men and women are not treated the same, where men have to be manly and arrogant; the women are expected to be shy, timid, not to speak in public, and be pure. When it comes to dating, both men and women are restricted to date as it is believed that one must preserve themselves for marriage. Still, young people find it very exhilarating and challenging to go against the norms of their society. They are some of the more open and liberal-minded people but have to date discretely and not show any affection in public. The young girls are expected to save their virginity for their marriage; if she loses her virginity with or without her choice, she is considered impure. She cannot be married to the right family even if she had lost her virginity by rape; she is not forgiven for losing her purity. If you are dating a local Vietnamese girl, you will find yourself with friends circle whenever you both go for dates.
Vietnamese women are known for their beautiful doll-like sculpted faces that reflect perfect and purity. The women have slender and thin body frames with little to no curves. The majority of the women are of short height, not exceeding five feet limit. If you are a foreigner, the chances of dating a local woman are 50-50, while the older women prefer the local men, the young girls have a knack for the foreign men and are looking to have a good time dating one. The women are hard to approach; you have to devise a proper plan to impress them. Many of them are well educated but not fluent in speaking English; you will have trouble talking to her. It can be a great experience to converse in sign language, understanding facial expressions, and body language. After you can impress a local woman, you will land yourself a date that has to be perfect to impress her and have the possibility of getting another date. The women prefer to be hard to understand and love to be courted by men.
Vietnamese Girls (age 18 - 29)
These young girls are known for being some of the most feisty, active, and liberal ones in Vietnam. You will easily find them during the day at cafes, libraries, colleges, and universities. They are well educated and know how to speak in English, which makes them easy to approach. If you are looking to get laid with them, the best time is at night in bars and clubs where they are drunk and are looking for men to hook up with. Although not all of these young girls would ready to get laid with you, they are a bit conservative when it comes to kissing, holding hands, or sex. If you are looking for only getting laid with these hot and horny young girls, the best place to find interesting ones is on online dating platforms such as Tinder, VietnamCupid, etc.
Vietnamese Women (age 30 - 45)
These young women are known to be well educated and financially stable. They are hard to approach, as not all of them can speak English. They are more conservative than the young girls and are very particular about the men they date. They tend to prefer dating local men than foreign men as they believe in preserving their culture. If you want to hook up or date these local young women, the best places to find them are the night clubs and bars at night as they tend to relax in such areas after a tiresome day. You will not be able to mind many young women of this age bracket during the day as they usually are busy with their household chores and jobs.
Vietnamese Ladies (age 45+)
These ladies are the hardest to hook up or date all over Vietnam. They are known for possessive beauty, just as great as the young ones. The body ages very slowly, which makes them look years younger than they get are. They are either unmarried or widows or divorcees. They are very conservative and usually have children to take care of them. Being a foreigner, you cannot approach these women, if you are interested in dating or hooking up with them, the best way to meet such single ladies is through online dating platforms where you might get lucky and find a few of them.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
You will find many foreign women at the various tourist spots exploring the culture and biodiversity of Vietnam and having a good time. Being a foreigner yourself, you can easily approach these women and interact with them. Being tourists, they will easily be able to talk in English. You can offer these single women to guide you to some of the best restaurants, scenic spots, and historically significant places that are worth visiting. You can easily impress them by sharing your knowledge about the culture and, of course, your charms. You can easily date or hook up with them as they prefer getting a new sexual experience in a foreign land.
You will find many young single women in Vietnam that are the perfect specimen of the country, but it will be hard for you to hook up with them. If you are only interested in hooking up with these young women, the best time to approach them is at night in clubs and bars where they tend to loosen up and relax after a tiresome day. You will not find many gold diggers or women looking for sugar daddies as most women are not interested in worldly things. But you will find some young girls that are looking to have some action.
Vietnam is a very conservative country. It is not common to find men openly talking about sex and other related topics. They believe that one's personal life and sexual preference should not be openly discussed with someone else. Not only sex but showing affection is also prohibited, and one who indulges in such activity is frowned upon and called disgracefully. You will usually find the sexual activities taking place during the night when people are generally at home. You will find many young men and women getting drunk and hooking up, but by the morning, they will get back to their homes before anyone suspects them or defame them.
Although the culture in Vietnam is very conservative and strict, the young men and women love to go against the social norms and live a more liberal life. If you are looking to hook up with a local woman for just one night, you will find some interesting ones in pubs, bars, and clubs at night. If you are not sure if the women you find at these places are ready to hook up, you can always find many single women on online dating platforms such as Tinder, VietnamCupid, Blossoms, etc, to easily meet and get laid with the local women in Vietnam.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
As a foreigner, it can be very tricky to approach and converse with the local women in Vietnam. They are known to be very reserved and tend to be rude when approached by a man, whether local or foreigner. The dating game here is far tougher than other Asian countries; you will have to put forth your best tricks and behavior to win over the local girls. Although women are tough to approach, the chances of picking up women in urban areas are more than those in rural areas. Prefer to date women in big cities such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, and Da Nang. The people in these big cities have started to modify themselves and their culture according to Western culture but are still quite conservative when they date. If you want to date a Vietnamese girl, the chances are higher at night than the day. In these big cities, young women are known to be well educated and have the freedom to work alongside men. During the day, most of the women and girls are either busy doing household chores, heading for their workplace, or studying in colleges and universities.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Vietnamese women are known all over the world for their beauty and innocence. If you want to get the first-hand experience dating these lovely women, you have to be cautious in your approach and have to devise a plan to win over their hearts. In big cities such as Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, the people tend to get loose and relax in the bars, pubs, and clubs at night. It can be an excellent opportunity for you to meet local and foreign women looking for a laid-back look. The Vietnamese women are known for having an active lifestyle and seem to get some action in the night. They tend to lose their inhibitions and have some good time drinking and dancing. There are many such bars, pubs, and nightclubs in the major cities listed below that are known for being some of the most popular places to hook up with the local women.
- Saigon Rooftop Bar - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: They have a happy hour from 4-7 pm with 50% on all the drinks. It is the right place for you if you are one of those who love super fancy places.
- Envy - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - Big space, expensive but worthy as everything you want comes under one roof. A lot of foreigners and tourists visit here, and they have an entrance ticket of $18 per person with one drink included. They also host grand new year parties every year, which can be said as the best time to visit this place.
- Rex Hotel Rooftop Bar - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - Great ambiance, and they also have 50% off in their happy hours. They have quite sexy interiors. Best Dj nights with an 80s look and free welcome drinks as you visit this place.
- Level 23 Wine Bar - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - The amazing view from the rooftop on the 23rd floor and service is quite fast and friendly. Traditionally served food with exotic drinks served to rooftop lovers.
- Z Club - Nha Trang, Vietnam - They have a crazy atmosphere with friendly staff. They serve mouth-watering food. Most of the people are either Russian or Vietnamese. But they welcome other people well. Prices are cheaper than others.
- Sailing Club - Nha Trang Vietnam - It was the first and the only beach club in Nha Trang. Lively atmosphere, tasty food, and attentive staff are the most attractive features of this club. It is one of the highly recommended place who love the beach and water.
- Standing Bar - Hanoi, Vietnam - It is a perfect place to sit and see the sunset from the top with cheap bears. It is situated in a fantastic location and serves local craft beers only from fine breweries near them. Food and music are too good.
- Dragonfly Bar - Hanoi, Vietnam - It is a small but lively place. They serve delicious food, great music, and cheap cocktails. They have a wide variety of cocktails, which are tasty but inexpensive.
- Camelia Lounge - Hanoi, Vietnam - One of the highest recommended and sexiest places to visit for some fun. A wide variety of food and drinks with lively people around. They have enough space for parties, and the food is just excellent.
- Hanoi Rocks Hostel- Hanoi, Vietnam - It is so perfectly made and gives you a sexier texture with great ambiance in their looks. They serve delicious food with some of their exotic drinks made in their finely refined breweries.
The chances of hooking up with the local women would increase if you are appropriately dressed, show off your wealth, and be calm and patient while trying to impress the single girls. The local Vietnamese women would tend to be rude and directly tell you that they are not interested, but you have to continue trying to converse with them until they put down their walls and show their true friendly and kind nature. After this, you can easily bring her back to your hotel room, which should be near the night clubs and bars to increase your chances of getting laid.
The best places to find both local and foreign women in Vietnam are the magnificent shopping malls, plazas, and fashion streets. You will find a lot of wealthy, single, and young girls at such places as they tend to love shopping and hang out with their friends. You will have to groom yourself and dress up in a way that shows off your wealth but doesn't make you look like a show-off. Young Vietnamese girls who have grown up with the western culture seeping into their country, tend to be easier to approach as they are well educated and fluent in English but are still hard to impress and date. Here are some of the best places to meet single young women to hook up or date.
- Diamond Plaza - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Vincom Centre - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- AEON Mall Tan Phu Celadon - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Royal City Vincom Mega Mall - Hanoi, Vietnam
- Vietnam Viet Brothers - Hanoi, Vietnam
Vietnam is a beautiful country with unique biodiversity and historically significant places that speak about its history. While the Northern part is densely forested and hilly, the southern part is coastal lowlands with mountains and forests. If you want to experience the real Vietnam, you should travel to different cities, towns, and villages to understand its culture, people, and simplicity. Although the community is poor and not as modern as the other Asian countries, Vietnamese people are some of the most welcoming and friendly people in Asia.
If you are looking for dating a local Vietnamese woman, you should try the women in Urban Cities and not the smaller villages and towns as the people in such people are very conservative. If you approach a woman in public, it will insult not only her but also her family. Women are not given the same freedom as men as they are considered fragile. The difference between the lifestyle in urban areas and rural areas are worlds apart. Although, the local women in the cities are well educated and a bit liberal, they still have a conservative side to their personality as they have been taught these traditions from a very young age. Before approaching the single Vietnamese women, you have to observe and understand if she can be approached or not. You have to devise a perfect plan to approach, converse, and impress her. You can easily find young single women during the day relaxing and hanging out with their friends, especially on the weekends. You can find both local as well as foreign women in such places;
- Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre, Ho Chi Minh City
- Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, Hanoi
- Han River Bridge, Da Nang
- Ba Be Lake, Bac Kan Province
- Nha Trang city, Khanh Hoa Province
- An Hien Garden House, Hue
- Phu Cam Cathedral, Thus Thien Hue
- The Perfume River, Thua Thien Hue
- Saigon Opera House, Ho Chi Minh City
You can easily find many single young women, both local and foreign, roaming around these places. You can expect these women to be well educated and able to converse in English. It will be easy for you to approach the local women to have a knack for foreign men. If you approach them asking for information regarding their culture or the particular place you are visiting, she will be very intrigued in helping you out. You can easily impress her with your personality and charms. You can even ask her out on a date but don't expect to get laid right after the first few dates as the local women tend to go on several dates with the man to understand his intentions and plan with her before agreeing to be bedded.
Universities and Colleges
Ever since western culture has started to seep into the country, women can get equal opportunities regarding education. You will find that the local women are even more qualified than the men of the country. They are very passionate and struggle to make their mark in society. They still have restrictions on dating, hanging out with people, clothing, and their wants. The only way they can make the best of their lives is through education. You will find many young women during the day time heading to the educational institutes and spending most of their day time studying and learning. These young women are hard to approach, as they always have a group of women and never alone. You have to impress not only her but also the other women in the group. But if you can charm your way into her heart, you will have a great dating experience with her. Here are some of the most prominent and known colleges and Universities in Vietnam where you can find single local women;
- Vietnam National University, Hanoi
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology
- Can Tho University
- National Economics University
- The University of Da Nang
- Hue University
- University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City
You will also find many international students from other Asian countries studying at these renowned colleges and universities. You can approach them more easily than the local Vietnamese women, as they are more open-minded and liberal if they are studying in another country.
Although Vietnamese women are very conservative when it comes to dating men, they have a thing for foreign men. When they meet or see a foreign man, they become curious about where he is from, what it does for a living, how the culture of his country, the quality of life in their country, etc. If you see a local woman staring at you without suspicion in her eyes, you can surely know that she is interested in you, and you can approach her. Dating is not that common in Vietnam; in fact, most marriages are arranged for the material benefit of both families. In Vietnamese culture, it is not a big deal when a man tries to date, but it is a big deal when a woman dates, especially a foreigner. It is frowned upon, and she and her family name are disgraced in the eyes of society.
Dating a local girl will be hard. You have to be very cautious when approaching the girl; a little flirting is not okay if you are not dating as she might feel insulted, and you will ruin all chances of dating her or getting laid. Being a man from another country, you might be doubtful regarding the dating rules and freedom in the visiting country. Being a local of the city, she will be able to guide you accordingly and beware of what to do and what not to do. You might get lucky if the girl you are dating has no restrictions from her family regarding dating men.
The dating culture in Vietnam is not as open and liberal as the dating culture in other Asian countries. The chances of hooking up with a local woman are higher at bars, but only if you can impress her. You can approach a girl easily at night, but when you approach her during the day, you have to inspect a lot of things like; her body language, if she is with her family or friends. If she is a tourist or a local, is she staring back at you, has she smiled back at you if she has shown any indications to you about approaching her, etc. Only after you have inspected such things, you should decide on whether to approach her or not. If you get positive vibes from her, then you can pull out your charms and approach her. But if you get negative vibes, you can search for other women, or you can try out your luck by approaching her.
Most local Vietnamese women are only open towards casual dating when they are with a foreign man. It is because they are sure that the possibility of having a future with him is nearly impossible. If you are looking for one night stands or getting laid as soon as possible, you might find some women in night clubs and bars that are looking for some action.
Vietnam is a great place to have a holiday or a vacation with your partner. Not only will you be able to visit and learn about the amazing culture and history of the country but also have a great, romance-filled time with your partner. There are many beautiful locations all over the country where you can relax, enjoy the view and even spend a romantic time with your loved one. Being a developing country, the trips and tours to the famous tourist spots are quite affordable.
- Cu Chi Tunnels – Ho Chi Minh City, Southern Vietnam - The tunnels are known for being 250 kilometers long, dug in the 1940s during the Vietnam War against France. The tunnels are known for having an exciting adventure exploring the dark and narrow ways with hidden doors, weapon storerooms, and many secret routes. It will be the best place for both of you if you are looking for a place to have an adrenaline-filled adventure.
- Mekong Delta, Southern Vietnam - This place has great significance in the country for being the greatest rice cultivator all over Vietnam. You can visit this place with your partner and have a great time exploring the floating markets and houseboats that the local people use in the region. It's a popular tourist spot and can also serve to create a memorable time for both of you.
- Hoi An, Quang Nam Province, Coastal region Vietnam - It is an ancient coastal town that can take you back in time and experience the vintage town with the perfect amalgamation of Chinese, Japanese, and French culture and architecture. It is a great place to have a peaceful and romantic time with your loved one. You can relax on the beaches that are less crowded and also a great night time experience in the cafes by the Thu Bon River. The night time is guaranteed to make you and your partner get captured in a magical atmosphere and fall in love together.
- Cham Island, Quang Nam Province, Hai An, Vietnam - If you are looking for a place where you can have to explore as well as have fun-filled adventures, then Cu Lao Cham or Cham Island is the place for you. You can easily reach the Island through a speedboat ride from Hai An. You have a lot of amazing things to do on the Island like swimming, snorkeling, and diving in the cool and crystal clear water. You can also explore the marine biodiversity that consists of many endangered species.
- Halong Bay, Quang Ninh, Northern Vietnam - Known as one of the World Heritage Sites, Halong Bay is a must place to visit with your partner to indulge in many water sports and explore the cultural history and significance. The water is emerald blue that gives off a majestic feel; it has many limestone caves, caverns, and sinkholes that make the place more attractive and explicit. You can take a full-day tour in the bay and have a peaceful and fun time with your partner.
- Sung Sot Cave, Halong City, Quang Ninh, Northern Vietnam - Known as the Cave of marvels, this place is one of the largest caves in the region and known for its stunning rock formations in the form of Buddha, tortoise, phallus, etc. If you are more into having an adrenaline-filled adventure, then this is the place for you. The caves give off a unique experience that will amaze you with its beauty.
- Cat Ba Island, Halong Bay, Northern Vietnam - Located in Halong Bay, this place is known as the largest Island in the region. It's a great place for you and your partner to indulge in swimming, diving, kayaking, and snorkeling. You can also go for land sports such as trekking, hiking, and rock climbing. Being a secluded spot, you will have the advantage of spending alone time together and relaxing on the beaches.
- Dau Be Island, Halong Bay, Northern Vietnam - Also found in the Halong Bay region, this Island is famous for the unique animals found here like the flying squirrels, golden monkeys, and a wide variety of birds. It is a great place to explore the caves and their rock formations. It is another secluded Island where you can spend some time with your partner and have a magical time exploring flora and fauna on the Island and the ocean.
- Ti Top Island (Titov), Halong Bay, Northern Vietnam - Another beautiful Island in the Halong Bay region is famous for its steep climb and recreational water sports activities. You and your partner can have a great day on the Island, climbing to the cliff and taking in the breathtaking and scenic views from the top. You will be able to have a great time filled with fun and adventure.
- Fansipan Mountain, Northern Vietnam - This place is a great way of spending your weekend exploring the rich Indochinese Peninsula land, also known as the Indochina roof. It a great place for people who love adventure; you can either travel through the cable car to witness the beautiful scene from the sky or take trekking trips while exploring flora and fauna of the land. It's a great way of spending time together and generating a healthy relationship.
- Hoang Lien National Park, Lao Cai, northern Vietnam - Known as one of the most important national parks of Vietnam that preserve many endangered species of flora and fauna. It is located at a height of 3 thousand meters above the sea level with options for taking trekking expeditions and enjoy life living in nature.
There are many Islands located in the Halong Bay region as well in the Coastal regions. If you are into adventure, Vietnam is a great place to visit with your partner and also have a magical time together, getting to know each other on a deeper level.
Tips for Successful Relationship
Approaching and impressing a Vietnamese woman is hard, but dating her is much easier. Not only will you be able to have a fantastic experience dating such a beauty but also be able to learn about what makes Vietnam so intriguing. Being a local, she has an insight into the beautiful culture and traditions, and there is no one better to help you understand it as clearly as her. You would be fortunate if you can date a local woman as they are hard to get.
When you are dating a Vietnamese woman, there will be a time when you have to decide if you both are dating casually or are ready for something more serious. Dating can be tricky when in another country, but it gives a unique and magical feeling that love can happen even in the most unpredictable and unexpected time. All you have to do is to cherish and nurture your relationship and be happy together. You can do the following:
- Spend Quality Time Together - Getting to know each other's likes, dislikes, hobbies, and passions helps you get an in-depth understanding of each other, which helps bring both of you together. You must reserve time to talk about your lives with each other even after some time. Couples in relationships often start to get afar when the communication gap increases, and they lose interest. Not only will this help clear misunderstandings or disagreements but also show how much you mean to her.
- Be Supportive - When two people start dating, they don’t just do it out of love. They do it because their partner makes them better versions of themselves and what’s better than that. Vietnamese women are often restricted and are not able to live a free and liberal life. While dating a local woman, be supportive of her choices, thinking, and wants as there are many to disapprove but only you to approve and motivate her. Being supportive of her, she will also want to be supportive of you and reciprocate the feeling. It will help in creating a healthy and loving relationship between you both.
- Show Gestures of Love - Women in Vietnam are from poor backgrounds but have a beautiful heart. Most of them do not desire worldly things and are impressed by the men they date and their small, thoughtful actions. You don't have to show off your wealth or take her to luxurious restaurants or buy her expensive clothes and accessories, instead doing little things will be enough to make her fall head over heels in love with you. Compliment her, get the door for her, slide her chair, pay her bill, etc.
- Build trust in your relationship - Dating and having a good time together is not always enough to make your relationship healthy and successful. One of the most important elements while dating is trust; without trust, a relationship can not be a fruitful one. You both need to develop trust in each other through small actions and words. When there is no trust, couples often become doubtful and suspicious, which only makes them do things that will ruin the chances of a successful relationship. If you want to avoid this, start with small actions and words, and earn her trust.
- Respect each other - You both must respect not only each other but also your cultures, traditions, and family. Being respectful to her culture, traditions, and family will impress not only you but also her family. It will help you both in building a healthy relationship that enables the feelings of both of them to be the priority of their relationship.
- Travel together - The best way of making your bond strong is to travel together. When you both travel to places, not only will you be spending time together but also have an adventure together. You will be able to learn about one another in different situations and build your trust and relationship.
Finding love in Vietnam can be a magical experience for you and your partner. Vietnamese women are known to be some of the most beautiful women in the world with thin and small body frame, skin as fair as ivory and eyes that reflect pure innocence. Falling in love with a local Vietnamese woman can be both; a tricky as well as a great experience. Vietnam is known for being a conservative country; the women are restricted and kept away from the world's harm. Finding and approaching her is a big deal that requires you to pull out your best game and charm your way into her heart. The possibility of charming local women is very less as they prefer to date the men from their country only.
If you have found yourself dating a local girl, you should consider yourself lucky as she is hard to catch, and you were able to catch her heart. Nevertheless, falling in love and dating a Vietnamese girl can be hard. You have to always put her priorities before yours. Being a conservative country, you have to be cautious of where you both meet for dates and keeping your public affection to the minimum. The Vietnamese people in big cities like Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, and Nha Trang are known to be accustomed to western culture, but that doesn't mean that they approve of it. When dating a local girl, you have to find out if she and her family are not against dating. Being from a poor community, the locals are family-oriented; they always think of the benefit of their family.
While dating a local Vietnamese girl, at some point in time, you have to meet her family and get approval for marrying their daughter. It might be a hard task to achieve. The elders are very conservative and judgemental when it comes to approving their daughter's choice. They will judge you based on your personality, confidence, attitude, respect towards them and their culture, the country you reside, what you do to make a living, education level, etc. If you want to impress her family, you have to learn about their culture and respect the elders. It will create a good first impression of you in their minds. Also, try to learn the Vietnamese language; this will show that you are serious and willing to do anything for your love. If you can impress them, they will give you both their blessings and support you to have a good and healthy relationship together.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
Being in a foreign country and falling in love with a local woman can make you doubt your feelings. People are often mesmerized by the beauty of the culture and people of the country. Before you take your relationship to the next level or ask her for her hand in marriage, you have to assess your feelings and if she is the right one for you. You have to keep your emotions aside and inspect if you can live with the woman for the rest of your life and if she is worth it. Sometimes, the feelings get swayed, being in a different atmosphere and culture. You have to thoroughly understand the depth of your feeling and relationship before you take any step, or else you might regret it later.
Here are a few tips for assessing your partner to find if she is the right one for you;
- Supportive: Love and trust are the foundations of a relationship, but no relationship is fruitful if your partner is not supportive of your dreams, passions, and hobbies. A happy and healthy relationship is only possible when both of you are supportive of each other.
- Compatible: A relationship cannot work if you both are not compatible with each other. You both have to be able to enjoy being together and ready to become your best version together. This factor can be ignored if you are looking for a short term relationship, but for a long term serious relationship, you have to be compatible with each other.
- Willingness to adapt to your culture and traditions: Your partner must be willing to adapt and learn about your culture, family, and traditions to be with you. If your partner is not ready to adapt, then it's clear that she is not the right one.
- Approved by your family: The best judges of your relationship are your family members. They benefit from having a different view of your relationship and assessing your partner if she is the right one. If you take your partner to meet your family, you have to let her converse and create an impression by herself. It will show you how passionate she is about your relationship if she can impress your family.
- Honest and loyal: A relationship is incomplete if you both are not truthful to each other. Being in a relationship, you make it clear that you both are interested in each other. If you or your partner are not truthful about the facts, then it's clear that she is not sure of your relationship and is not looking for something serious.
- Has plans with you: To find if your partner feels the same way about you and plans to have you in her life is the number one factor when trying to see if the woman you are dating has actual feelings for you or not.
After you have found the right woman for you and you have realized that she is ready for a serious commitment in your relationship, the next right thing to do now would be to start planning your proposal to her. If your woman is a local Vietnamese, then you have to ask for her hand from her elder. You probably haven’t met her family before, so you have to prepare yourself and learn about their culture, history, traditions and even learn the language. Impressing them will be a hard task. You will be asked tons of questions, and you have to be patient, understanding, and confident in your answers. They will only give you their daughter's hand if they find you worthy enough. After you get their approval, you can propose your partner. Then you both can start planning your dream wedding together.
Although most Vietnamese people are not followers of any particular religion, they are followers of the local cultural groups and communities. Weddings in Modern Vietnam are performed in Western-style wedding clothes. The marriage can be held at either the bride's or groom's or a relative's house. It mainly consists of vows or pledges between the bride and groom, officiated by a monk of the local monastery if the wedding is done according to Buddhist procedure. The couple is bound together with a thread of cotton that adjoins the altar to the kneeling bride and groom's shoulders. After this, the bride and groom's families share tea, rice wine, and sweet cakes as part of the tradition, and the couple is taken to a room where they enjoy their first meal of rice and chicken together. After the wedding ceremony concludes, there is a celebration for the couple’s happy future together. The celebration usually occurs at the groom's house, where family and friends congratulate the couple on their wedding and wish them a happy life.
If you are planning to start your family in Vietnam, it can be an excellent decision for both you and your family. You will have tons of opportunities to visit and experience the culture, spirituality, religiousness, and serenity of the beautiful and unusual places. Although the Vietnamese community is considered poor, you will have the opportunity to help develop the country. They know how to respect everyone and live a happy life despite their economic conditions. Life in Vietnam is straightforward; the people are friendly and welcoming. You will also get the support of your spouse's family if they are locals and be a part of the fantastic culture. They don't have any limitations like discrimination in caste, and other stuff like usual countries have. They believe in living life to the fullest with happiness and joy without creating a nuisance with stupidities. They maintain their tradition and still follow their traditional culture, readily accepting modern traditions and having a worthy nature. You will find yourself lucky if you get one of those beautiful Vietnamese girls and get to marry her. She will keep you happy, and you will get in love with their culture and how they live their lives. You will be able to explore and, in the end, find that you have got into such a beautiful bonding without even knowing the perks of being the husband of such a beautiful cultural bride.
|Northern Vietnam (Hanoi, Bac Ha, Cao Bang, Cat Ba, Cuc Phuong National Park, Dien Bien Phu, Dong Dang, Dong Hoi, Ha Long Bay, Haiphong, Lao Cai, Ninh Binh, Sapa, Bac Giang)|
Harbours some of the most magnificent views of Vietnam as well as the capital city and the chance to visit indigenous hill tribes.
|Central Coast (Cham Islands, Da Nang, DMZ, Dong Ha, Hoi An, Lang Co, Hue, My Son, Na Meo, Nha Trang, Qui Nhon, Thanh Hoa, Vinh)|
The ancient city of Hue is the home of the still recent Vietnamese kings and in Hoi An features one of the nicest old seacoast towns in Vietnam.
|Central Highlands (Buon Ma Thuot, Dalat, Kontum, Ngoc Hoi, Pleiku)|
Lush forest-covered hills featuring indigenous tribes and the occasional elephant.
|Southern Vietnam (Cat Tien National Park, Con Dao, Can Tho, Chau Doc , Cu Chi, Ho Chi Minh City, Long Xuyen, Mui Ne, My Tho, Phan Thiet, Phu Quoc, Vung Tau, Tay Ninh, Vinh Long)|
The economic engine of Vietnam, built around Ho Chi Minh City but also covering the lush and little-visited Mekong Delta, the rice basket of Vietnam.
- Hanoi (Hà Nội) - the capital and second largest city.
- Ho Chi Minh City (Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh) - the largest city and the main economic centre of the country, formerly Saigon (Sài Gòn).
- Da Nang (Đà Nẵng) - the third largest city.
- Dalat (Đà Lạt) - the largest city in the highlands.
- Haiphong (Hải Phòng) - the "port city", a major port in north Vietnam.
- Hoi An (Hội An) - delightfully well-preserved ancient port, near the ruins of Mỹ Sơn.
- Hue (Huế) - former home of Vietnam's emperors.
- Nha Trang - burgeoning beach resort city.
- Phan Thiet (Phan Thiết) - "the resort capital" with Mui Ne beach.
- Vinh - the major city in northern Vietnam with very nice Cua lo beach.