Vancouver dating guide advises how to meet single girls. You just need to know the basic steps how to date Canadian women. Learn how to arrange dates with hot Canadian girls, how to take your relationship to the next level and how to find your soulmate and fall in love. Read more on how to date local women and where to meet girls in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Girls in Vancouver:
- Looks of girls: 4.3 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 3.9 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 3.65 / 5
- Education level of girls: 3.9 / 5
Dating in Vancouver:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3.7 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 3.75/ 5
- Online dating popularity: 4 / 5
Sex in Vancouver:
- Women's sexual activity: 3.7/ 5
- One-night stands: 3.6 / 5
More about Vancouver:
- Nightlife in general: 4.2 / 5
- Locals' English level: 4.5 / 5
- Moving around the city: 4 / 5
- Budget per day: US$90 - $800
- Accommodation: US$25 - $700
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 See Also
Just like most other girls born and bred in Canada, Vancouver girls exude attributes and traits you'll find peculiar and unique to other local Canadian girls. Vancouver girls have a very receptive attitude and this is one of the reasons why you'll enjoy dating them. However, due to the diversity of the girls, whether the girls will be low maintenance or high maintenance is dependent on the exposure of the girls and the values they've adopted from their experiences.
On a normal rate, the local girls in Vancouver are not really high maintenance but some can be, especially those who always want to get the latest things in town and keep enjoying the sweetest things in life. Speaking of loyalty, some of the local girls in the city tend to be very direct and trustworthy when in a relationship with a man and they'd rather prefer the fault comes from the other partner and, there are some girls in the city who do not even plan to settle and remain loyal to one man because they're always up for upgrading and moving from one man to a better one till they find a supposed best. These kinds of girls tend to set standards that could be high to meet but one thing is, they're still very soft at heart. If they find someone they truly connect with, their propensity to change gradually is high.
Howbeit, the best way to explain the attributes of Canadian girls in Vancouver is to go by the city's stereotype of girls. Over a couple of years now, these stereotypes have become accepted as the regular kind of girls you might bump into and eventually go on a date with. And as a result, each of these stereotypes have their dating preferences and the burden they place on their partners when in a romantic relationship.
There are seven common stereotypes of girls you're likely to meet and date in Vancouver. The first kind of girl you're likely to meet and date in Vancouver is the Kitsilano girl. This kind of girl loves to do a lot of exercises. She exercises during the day and when it's dark, she's always finding a way to engage herself. She is a fitness addict and she is a hundred percent organic. You can meet her during the day at whole foods where she's getting a thing or two and she never jokes with the gym nor her yoga. If you desire to date this girl, you must be ready to help her grow her fitness level and encourage her in keeping her shape.
The second kind of girl you're likely to meet and date in Vancouver is the Yaletown girl. It's not so difficult to identify this girl. With the way she walks and carries herself like a model, there's this message of a "strong sense of confidence" she passes. Her gait is like that of a model but you'll enjoy dating her because she knows how to party and make you unwind. One of the downsides of dating her is that she could be high maintenance because she loves shopping a lot, especially at designer stores; "date her and go broke".
The third kind of girl you're likely to meet and date in Vancouver is the commercial drive girl. Two things that interest this girl are listening to old music and grabbing old stuff at the dress store. This girl is just unique in her own way and she's a great fan of live music. Date her if you are down for live music and you'll enjoy every bit of time you spend with her. The fourth kind of girl you're likely to meet and date in Vancouver is the little Saigon girl. This girl tends to prioritize her look a lot and if she's not doing her manicure today, she's definitely going for a pedicure tomorrow. She also loves good food and dating her may cause you to be exploring nice, different places to grab a bite.
The fifth kind of girl you're likely to meet and date in Vancouver is the Gastown girl. This girl is very fun-loving. During the day, you'll meet her at the coffee shop getting a coffee and at night, you'll find her where she's grabbing a chilled beer. If you want to date this kind of girl, you need to be ready to partake in her drinking rendezvous. The sixth kind of girl you're likely to meet and date in Vancouver is the Punjabi market girl. With sweets, you can find your way to the heart of this girl. Just hit up any of the sweet shops in the city and hang around and you'll probably find her getting her favorite sweets. And if you want to date her, you already know that it's going to be "sweet".
The seventh kind of girl you're likely to meet and date in Vancouver is the main street girl. She's very friendly and she loves to be outdoors. Biking is one of her favorite activities and your chance of meeting her is high if you have a bicycle too. And, once you start dating this girl, you'll have no choice but to go on adventurous dates from time to time. Regardless of whatever kind of girl you hook up with in Vancouver, you can be assured of having a nice time because the girls are richly unique in their own ways and they're fun to be with.
People who live in Vancouver often complain about how grim the city's dating pool is, how cliquey and stand-offish people can be, and how difficult it is to meet someone. If you even ask some of the locals in the city, some will probably tell you "dating in Vancouver is the absolute worst" but the city's dating scene is actually not as bad as it's often being projected to be.
Looking for a serious relationship dating in Vancouver can be a tough grind but the gamification of dating can be very fun. Casual dating is quite rife in the city and this is because a large number of people just want to have fun and the potency of finding a serious romantic partner is somewhat dim. Whereas, there are actually a few factors that are playing leading roles in the city's dating culture:
- People are picky: Vancouver is filled with an overwhelming number of singles but unfortunately, finding a good match can be quite difficult. Some of the people in the city tend to be very picky when it comes down to selecting a partner and eventually, they turn down potentials.
- It's not "date", it's “hang out”: As soon as you're able to cross the river of getting to find a suitable match, overcoming the dreaded first date is your next challenge. You will probably be asked to “hang out” and this might get you confused whether it's a date or just a trivial day out.
- The rules are much: People in this city tend to perform an awfully awkward tango of overmuch thought out reactions and actions because they don't want to appear too serious, standoffish, or needy. There's usually an "agonizing waiting game" after the first date which often makes the two parties tend to seem like they’re not interested in each other. And, this is all because of a slippery slope of uncertainty of not wanting to appear needy with the two parties not desiring to be the first person to text.
- The girl you meet on the dating site might not be as beautiful as she is in reality: You might be a bit disappointed when you eventually meet someone you've been chatting online with physically. Overly edited or staged photos are sometimes effected on the profiles of some people to maximum hotness and distort reality. People tend to set the bar a wee bit too high by putting forward the best version of themselves and you might even be shocked to realize that most of what they advertised are not totally true; their interests or/and their looks. Some will even take photos with people's pets and whereas, they don't have a pet.
- There are lots of people seeking polyamorous relationships: A large number of the people you'll meet through online dating sites in Vancouver are only seeking polyamorous relationships. With this, the rate of people looking for flings is high in the city but it's also important that you make your intentions clear right from the onset so that you don't give room for awkward situations. There are still some people who are looking for the right partner for them and there are as well others who still want to chill more with many sexually fulfilling partners.
Canada is home to beautiful women, a great scene, and nice food. Lately, it appears that Vancouver has been ranking top for all that matters, ranging from being Canada's fastest-growing metropolitan economy to the world's third most liveable city and many more. And with all these accolades, you'll find Vancouver furnished and repleted with talented and incredible women. And, if you're lucky to date a woman from Vancouver, there are a few things you should know about the women and also expect from them in the course of your relationship.
One of the things you should know about women in Vancouver is that they love to chase a fit lifestyle. If you date one of the women in this city, she'll take you to the next level on something fun you've never been into and in the long run, you'll learn how to work hard and play hard from her. The local women in Vancouver take fitness too seriously and if you're up for dating one, have it in mind that you're signing up to be their fitness partner.
Another thing Vancouver women take seriously is their diet and this means that your diet will be way healthier if you date a woman from Vancouver. The local women do not joke with their good food, fruits, and vegetables, and they'll drag you to places like The Naam, Glory Juice & Co, or Tractor where you can grab something nice to eat. One thing you should expect from dating a local woman in Vancouver is that she'll make it a priority that you eat good food that will make you feel good and look good - It's all about the good.
Dating a woman from Vancouver could be very fun as you two would be hitting up interesting spots like Stanley Park, Granville Island, and Quarry Rock to get insta-worthy couple shots. It's just a matter of time before your Instagram feed gets a serious upgrade. And, if you're going on a date night with your Vancouver sweetheart, have it known to you that rain cannot stop your date night.
Vancouver women are renowned for their ability to accommodate the rain and they'll not let it ruin their expected amazing night. Whereas, Vancouver is not called Raincity for nothing. You can also translate this level of their flexibility and positivity to their relationships. You'll barely be clogged in indoors if you date a woman from Vancouver because she'll not just make you check out some fine spots in the city but explore the beauty of British Columbia.
Some of your weekends with your Vancouver sweetheart would be thrilled with rejuvenating activities such as relaxing at the Scandinave Spa, hiking the mountains, or hitting the slopes. When in a relationship with a woman from Vancouver, you can be assured that she'll infest her adventurous spirit to the relationship, and fun is the least thing you could ever get. Apart from getting fun, you'll also have the opportunity to learn something new if you date a woman from Vancouver.
There's always something for everyone here in Vancouver; there are mountains, close-by cities, ocean, and you'll always learn something new and have fun doing it because the chances are high that your Vancouver darling may be into skateboarding, surfing, or sailing, and she'll definitely show you the tricks. But wait, before you get excited about the fun things to do and the opportunities to learn something new, do you love caffeine? A lot of Vancouver women love to drink their caffeine and if you want to date them, you should prepare to be changed and get set for caffeine to be pumping through your veins. A never-ending energy awaits you as you can enjoy the countless cafes and coffee options in the city.
Vancouver women are open-minded. The women are always open to different values, religions, sexual orientations, and ethnicities. Vancouver is a highly progressive city filled with diversity and, there's a reflection of this in the variety in restaurants in the city. The local women in Vancouver love to try out new things and they're willing to enjoy foods from all different cultures. English Bay is one of the places you and your Vancouver woman will be visiting occasionally. It's been rated as one of the world's top best 50 beaches and if you're not biking along the Seawall, playing volleyball at the beach, you'll probably be visiting to watch some nice fireworks at the beach.
Nevertheless, you should not forget that Vancouver women love to stay healthy and you both are likely to be sweating off pounds at hot yoga. The chances are high that your Vancouver woman will drag you along to classes but there's no need to worry about that because you'll be the one enjoying the benefits in the long run.
Vancouver has a large LGBT community and you'll meet a good number of women who are Europeans, Asians and a fewer number of Blacks, Arabs, and Latin Americans.
Canadian Girls (age 18 - 29)
Girls in this age range are beautiful and stunning. However, due to the diversity of them in the city, one cannot make a thorough generalization of the attitude of these girls and what you should expect while in a relationship with them. Nevertheless, one thing that is common with these girls is their flair to enjoy life to the fullest. If you want to enjoy dating these girls, you need to be down for having fun and hitting the outdoors.
Howbeit, what interests these girls do vary. While some of them can be so into eating out, some can be obsessed with shopping, and others may be fitness addicts/models who just want to keep their sexy shape, no matter the costs. If you want to meet these girls, you can hang around shopping malls or check out any fine restaurant in your area. Some of these girls may be attracted to guys with good looks and there are others who may get flawed by luxurious things.
Canadian Women (age 30 - 45)
Women in this age range are known for their receptive behavioral conduct. And because they're not difficult to approach, you can easily get them engaged in an interesting conversation. You'll enjoy going into a relationship with these women because of their many nice attributes. One of these is their outdoorsy traits. Regardless of how busy they may be, they'll always create time to hang out with you and take you to explore some of the fine places you've never been to in the city and, you'll enjoy every bit of time you spend with them.
These women are not really high maintenance but there's nothing wrong with you making a good impression. Most of these women love coffee a lot which means that you'll find a lot of them at coffee shops. And, you can easily engage them in a short and relaxing conversation if you know anything that could help break the ice. These women too tend to be concerned as well with their looks and shape and you should be ready to support them in their quest of keeping their shape sexily intact.
Canadian Ladies (age 45+)
These Canadian older ladies are charming and most of them are single cougars looking for young guys to hook up with, divorced women, or married women seeking sexual pleasure from young guys. If you know where to spend your time, you won't find it difficult to meet and hook up with these ladies. There are lots of potential places to try out if your goal is meeting and hooking up with older ladies in Vancouver. So, you can try out Gastown. The Gastown neighborhood hosts trendy boutiques and restaurants and it's a historic area.
Another place to check out if you want to meet and hook up with older Vancouver ladies is Famous Foods. Naturally, organic stores receive huge traffic from these ladies during the day because they too desire to keep a hot body. You can also check out Granville Island or yoga studios like Semperviva as they are as well bustling with a good population of them. These ladies offer a homely atmosphere if you're in a relationship with them and you wouldn't have to worry about maintenance because they're often rich and capable to get themselves whatever they need without placing a financial burden on you. However, nothing should stop you from buying them gifts occasionally as a sweet lover because Canadian women generally love gifts and not something necessarily expensive.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Vancouver is a diverse environment and it hosts girls from different parts of the world. Thus, there's a great number of foreign girls you'll meet in Vancouver ranging from Africans to Europeans and Asians. Vancouver is one of the top cities in Canada and with its doing-well economy, it has become a hotspot for professionals from different parts of the world who seek a better employment offer. Most of these girls prefer to engage in casual dating and at times, they don't mind trying something deeper with someone who's ready. Guys who are intelligent and good-looking can approach these ladies and if you want to date them, be ready to go on frequent dates and spend the whole weekend together with them.
Apart from Vancouver's booming economy, its stunning attractions have also been a source of attractions to people from nearby environs and distant places. The city receives more than 11 million visitors every year and the top traffic usually comes from Canada, the United States of America, China, Australia, and the United Kingdom. Due to the great diversity of the tourist girls, it's a bit difficult to make a random overview of what works for all because each of these girls have their respective values. But one thing that's certain is, if you promise a good vibe and you're friendly, you'll have the attention of these girls.
People in Vancouver are sexually active and if you play your game well, you'll enjoy getting laid with Canadian Girls in Vancouver. With casual dating rife in the city, it's perpendicular for the rate of casual sex to increase as well. Most of the local Vancouver girls prefer to seek someone nice they can "hang out" with and if you offer a pleasurable company, getting laid might be easy for you.
One of the surveys conducted disclosed that a large number of the local women in Vancouver get turned off by men who are into cigarettes and drugs so, if you want to enjoy getting laid with local girls in Vancouver, you might want to work on yourself if you're into cigarettes and drugs. Although, you'll definitely find a girl who will have no problem with that, your chances of getting laid will be diminished a little. Another survey also noted that a great number of British Columbians have an apparent penchant for porn and it as well cited the effectiveness of using online dating sites to meet and get laid with younger girls in Vancouver.
People in Vancouver are sexually liberated and they have the freewill to have sex with whoever they desire to, so far it's consensual.
Getting a one-night with girls in Vancouver is not a difficult thing. There are some clubs in the city that offer opportunities to meet, hook up, and get laid with potential regular girls. If you have a good look and you're well-dressed, you'll have your fair share of one-night stands at these places. More so, you can use dating apps to get one-night stands in Vancouver.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
There's a great chance of meeting a lot of single ladies in Vancouver. Considering the city's interesting social scene and the numerous outdoor spots, it would almost be impossible to stay single in this beautiful city because people in Vancouver love to be outdoors and take advantage of the city's numerous offered stunning venues and recreational spots.
As there are lots of nice places in the city where you can engage in active and interactive activities and also hook up with beautiful people, you'll have different kinds of girls to select from due to the great diversity of girls in this city. Vancouver is populated with enough single ladies, from bookstores to coffee shops and grocery stores to bars, the options of nice places to meet single ladies in Vancouver are plentiful. All you have to do is to look in the right direction and you'll enjoy meeting and hooking up with beautiful single Vancouver girls.
- English Bay: It's the main bay in the city and it's reputed to be one of the best places where you can meet and hook up with beautiful single girls in Vancouver. Located next to Stanley Park in the West End of Vancouver, both the locals and tourists do get drawn to this place consistently because it's where the city meets the ocean. English Bay has been a big part of Vancouver's history for more than 100 years and here, you'll also be able to feed your eyes with many other stunning attractions such as the Inukshuk Monument, English Bay Seawall, and the English Bay Beach. Apart from the nice attractions to see, you can engage in different activities like sitting on a bench enjoying the view, swimming in the ocean and walking on the English Bay Seawall. Some of the city's largest events such as Festival and the Polar Bear Swim and the Celebration of Light Fireworks are also hosted here. And, that's not all. You'll also find many concession stands, bars, and restaurants here. The Cactus Club Cafe has gained a lot of popularity amongst these spots and it's another cool venue where you can mingle with beautiful Vancouver girls at this English Bay.
- Vancouver Seawall: The popular seawall of Vancouver is indubitably amongst one of the best places to meet women in Vancouver. If you're interested in taking a long walk in the city, don't waste your walk, just hit up this place, enjoy your walk here, and fish from the countless girls you'll come across with. Winding its way through many of the parks and neighborhoods in the city, this 22 kilometer pedestrian path also offers stunning attractions, great dining, and opportunities to discover some of Vancouver’s best spots.
- Streets: With the scores of nice streets in Vancouver, you don't need to go too far before you can meet and hook up with beautiful single girls in Vancouver. Granville Street and Gastown are part of the best areas where you can meet beautiful single Vancouver girls. In these areas, you'll meet a lot of pretty girls taking a walk and you'll find some chilling at some of the nice cafes around. Another area where you can meet beautiful single girls in Vancouver during the day is Robson Street. This area receives tons of outdoor foot traffic and it has many shops where you can just hang around. At nighttime, Yaletown, Granville Street, and Gastown offer lots of opportunities to meet a lot of sexy Vancouver girls because they're the singles nightlife areas in the city. If the weather is nice, the streets are great spots where you can meet and hook up with beautiful single ladies in Vancouver.
- Grocery store: Grocery stores can be your best bet if you're looking for a place where you can meet girls who are in a sober, natural setting and you can try out:
- Famous Foods: As earlier said that women in health-conscious, Famous Foods has gained the reputation of being one of the best places to meet both younger and older ladies in Vancouver ever since it was established in the year 1930. If you're into cougars, come here and meet a lot of Vancouver cougars and chat them up as they go through the fresh, local produce and bulk foods here. Do well to include visiting Famous Foods as part of your places to visit if you truly desire to meet and hook up with local women in Vancouver.
Other places where you can meet beautiful single girls in Vancouver are:
- Hockey Games
- Gym centers
- Spartacus Gym
- Anytime Fitness
- Contenders: Vancouver Boxing Studio
- Dynasty Gym/CrossFit Palace
- Rep1 Fitness | Kitsilano & Vancouver Personal Trainer
- Anytime Fitness
- Train on Main
- Coffee Shops
- Agro Roasters
- Nemesis Coffee Gastown
- 49th Parallel Café & Lucky's Doughnuts - MAIN
- Matchstick Fraser Street
- Coffee Roastery Modus
- Kafka's Coffee and Tea
- Aperture Coffee Bar
- Elysian Coffee
- Quantum Coffee
- Online dating sites
- Plenty of Fish
- Shopping Malls
- CF Pacific Centre
- Burrard Landing
- Hudson Mall
- Sinclair Centre
- Marine Gateway
- Champlain Square
- Miku Vancouver
- Blue Water Cafe
- Chambar Restaurant
- Le Crocodile
- Hawksworth Restaurant
- St Lawrence Restaurant
- The Acorn Restaurant
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
The nightlife in Vancouver is diverse and regardless of whatever you may be into, this city has something special for you. From hard-partying clubs and sophisticated cocktail spots to relaxing bars and cozy pubs, you'll find your options open and not constrained. Yaletown, Gastown, and Granville Street are the city's top nightlife districts and they all have their unique appeal and vibe.
If you seek crowds of beautiful people, underground music hangouts, raging dance venues, and celebrity hot spots, you can count on Vancouver to deliver the very best to you. If you want to enjoy live music, DJs, and art events, you will find more alternative clubs around Main Street but Yaletown, Davie Street, and Granville Street in the downtown core are where the club scene in Vancouver is concentrated. For the best selection of gay clubs and bars, stick to Davie Street. For more upmarket clubs, head to Yaletown but Granville Street is the epicenter of clubland.
- The Roxy Cabaret: It's one of the top nightclubs in Vancouver and it's situated in the Granville Entertainment District. With the location of this venue, you can decide to bar-hop all along the popular Granville area after or before you hit up this club. If you do not want to face long lines here, it's advisable to arrive early. Being a live entertainment venue and a dance club, you'll enjoy spending your night out here.
- Celebrities Nightclub: Apart from being the biggest nightclub in Vancouver, it's one of the most famous nightclubs in the city because of its hot DJs that are always performing and the outrageous parties it hosts. The dance nights here are one-of-a-kind and they offer a very nice experience. Celebrities Nightclub is situated in Davie Village in the West End and you can also bar-hop around too.
- The Opus Bar: It's the pinnacle of Yaletown's nightlife and it's a part of the Opus Hotel. This venue boasts of live music from some of the best DJs in the city, "O bites", and gourmet cocktails. It's as well Uber-fashionable and upscale.
- Bad None: If you seek a very nice spot where you can enjoy your night out in Vancouver, find your way to this place. It's reputed to be one of the hottest nightspots in Yaletown. Every weekend, the crowd here is always massive and you'll have the opportunity to pick up hot local Vancouver girls. This venue is a part lounge and part dance club and, it's inevitably hip and trendy.
- The Fortune Sound Club: This is one of the favorite spots of the locals in Vancouver and it's situated in historic Chinatown. It boasts of many things, including a mix of live shows, techno, and hip-hop, a very attractive crowd, good DJs, and a powerful sound system. There are big rap names attracted to this club during its monthly Hip-Hop Karaoke night and you should try to be around too because it's always super fun.
- Harbour Event Centre: Top name DJs and musical acts are often attracted to this club and it proclaims itself to be Vancouver's 'super club'. Some of the things this club features are CO2 cannons and confetti, LED lighting, hi-tech sound, and a state-of-the-art dancefloor.
- The Biltmore Cabaret: For more than 50 years, this venue has been functioning as a pub and music venue but in the year 2007, it has undergone a renovation. Come here to have fun and mingle with the alternative crowd and enjoy performances from the touring musical and art acts hosted here.
- Fox Cabaret: This red-hot nightclub on Main Street used to be a porn theatre but now, it has metamorphosed to a hotspot for comedy nights, 80s proms, and 90s hip hop nights. Be prepared for a line up on a Friday or Saturday night but you can be guaranteed it being an ideal spot for a sweaty late-night dance and the crowd is often casual-mixed.
- The Cobalt: It's as well situated on Main Street and it's another worthy alternative venue where you can enjoy passing your night out in Vancouver. It used to be a cabaret spot when it initially opened in the year 1911 but now, it's a grungey nightclub that welcomes art events, DJs, and live bands.
- Alexander Gastown: Created by many local industry veterans, this venue is one of the latest bars and nightclubs in Vancouver and it's situated in a heritage building in historical Gastown. If you desire to dance the night away, seek live music performances, or feel like catching up over cocktails, this intimate underground space is a wonderful place to be. You can enjoy top 40, hip-hop, and R&B on OG Saturdays and slide in on Rated R Fridays if you're into trap and rap.
Other worthy nightclubs and singles bars to check out in Vancouver are:
- Venue Nightclub
- The Junction
- Red Room Ultrabar
- Caprice Nightclub
- The Belmont Bar
- Blarney Stone
- The Diamond
- The Narrow Lounge
- The Lobby Lounge and RawBar
- The Shameful Tiki Room
- The Keefer Bar
- Alibi Room
- The Blarney Stone
- Yaletown Brewing Company
- Storm Crow Tavern
- Lamplighter Public House
- Portside Pub
From the Asian Aberdeen Centre in Richmond and the upscale Oakridge Mall to the enormous 344 store Metropolis at Metrotown, Vancouver malls offer a quality shopping experience.
- Metropolis at Metrotown: It's indubitably the king of Vancouver malls, the largest mall in British Columbia, and one of the best places to shop in Vancouver. With over 344 stores, unique events, movie theatres, and restaurants, you'll be in full accordance that this mall is one heck of a shopping center. This mall also offers free underground parking for drivers.
- CF Pacific Centre Mall: You probably won't know if you look at it but, it's the largest mall in downtown Vancouver. No matter the weather, it offers a comfortable shopping experience in downtown.
- Oakridge Centre Mall: It is one of the more upscale malls in Vancouver and it hosts 70 stores. MaxMara, Harry Rosen, and Tiffany & Co. are some of the luxury brands you'll find here and can also shop at a mid-range shop like the Banana Republic.
- City Square Shopping Centre: Take some time to check out this shopping center whenever you're wandering around the downtown area. Apart from shopping, there are lots of things to do here. You can enjoy self-care at Axiom Salon and Spa, indulge in a frothy caramel macchiato at Starbucks, pound it out at Steve Nash Fitness World, and drop your children off (if you're with any) at Raincity Dance studio while you enjoy all these.
Vancouver has it all; from beaching to biking and hiking to skiing. And the interesting part is, you can enjoy different activities throughout the seasons because the opportunities are almost limitless. One cannot but applaud the beauty of British Columbia and with Vancouver being acknowledged to be a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts, you'll enjoy everything the city has to offer you, ranging from recreational opportunities to world-class parks, beaches, the abundance of nature, and mountains. Here are some outdoor activities to do in Vancouver:
- Go for a bike ride around Stanley Park.
- Face your fear of heights at the Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge
- Have a picnic at Buntzen Lake
- Skateboard at Leeside Skate Park
- Paddleboard or windsurf at Jericho Beach
- Explore and take cute Instagrammable pictures at Granville Island
- Relax and enjoy a sun-soaking, wind blowing ferry ride around False Creek.
- Play a couple of rounds of pitch & putt at Central Park.
- You can go enjoy hiking at:
- Panorama Ridge
- Eagle Bluffs
- Mount Seymour
- Lindeman Lake
- High Note Trail
- If you love camping, hit up any of:
- Golden Ears Provincial Park
- Alice Lakes Provincial Park
- E.C. Manning Provincial Park
- Cultus Lake Provincial Park
- Porteau Cove Provincial Park
- For skiing and snowboarding;
- Whistler Blackcomb
- Cypress Mountain
- Grouse Mountain
- Mount Seymour
- Do you love mountain biking? Try
- North Vancouver
Universities and Colleges
There are five public universities in the Greater Vancouver area:
- Simon Fraser University (SFU),
- The University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Capilano University
- Emily Carr University of Art and Design
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
There are as well private institutions operating in the region:
- Trinity Western University in Langley *UOPX Canada in Burnaby
- University Canada West
- NYIT Canada
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Columbia College
- Sprott Shaw College
Publicly funded college-level institutions in Vancouver include:
- Vancouver Community College
- Langara College
In Vancouver, singles feel a great need to settle down in a serious relationship when it's "cuffing season". At this period, their craving for warm embrace of another person and the need to feel safer gear them towards finding a romantic partner. Nevertheless, once you find yourself in a relationship with a girl from Vancouver, be prepared to go outdoors often and be as creative as you can be.
You'll definitely find some local girls in Vancouver who wouldn't mind going on a holiday romance with you, especially when the holidays are approaching when there’s a chill in the air or, maybe they are seeking someone to curl up with or perhaps, looking for someone to catch some great time with.
Tips for Successful Relationship
In accordance with one of the posts published by "Vancouver courier"; one of Canada's top community newspaper site, here are some tips to build a successful relationship in Vancouver:
- Help your partner to blossom into what she desires to be;
- Never lose your respect for her;
- Learn to laugh with your partner;
- Be her dream come true;
- Be honest, open and real;
- Be kind, caring, and vulnerable;
- Be open to new things and learn to step out of your comfort zone; and
- Most importantly, don't try too hard.
Your chance of finding love in this beautiful city is high, never give up!
How to Make Sure She Is the One
The strong connection between you two and the willingness to compromise to make things work speaks a lot and, these might be great indications that she's the one.
To get married in Vancouver;
- You must not be closely related
- You two must be 19 years of age or older
- You will need a court order to get married if you're under 16
- Same-sex couples can marry in the city *You need a license; this usually costs $100
- You can get married in a religious or civil ceremony
There are lots of incredible wedding venues in Vancouver and you can choose from:
- Stanley Park Pavilion
- Brock House Restaurant
- Rosewood Hotel Georgia
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Vancouver Club
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Grouse Mountain
- Cecil Green Park House
Vancouver is good for families. It's a family-friendly city that offers urban programs and outdoor activities to keep the bond of you and your family solid and help create long-lasting memories.