Northern Ireland dating guide advises how to meet single girls. You just need to know the basic steps how to date Northern Irish women. Learn how to arrange dates with hot Northern Irish girls, how to take your relationship to the next level and how to find your soulmate and fall in love. Read more on how to date local women and where to meet girls in Northern Ireland, United Kingdom.
Girls in Northern Ireland:
- Looks of girls: 4.5 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 5 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 4 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4 / 5
Dating in Northern Ireland:
- Chance of arranging dates: 4 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 3.5 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 4 / 5
Sex in Northern Ireland:
- Women's sexual activity: 4 / 5
- One-night stands: 4 / 5
More about Northern Ireland:
- Nightlife in general: 3 / 5
- Locals' English level: 5 / 5
- Budget per day: US$50 - $500
- Accommodation: US$30 - $250
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
Northern Ireland is located in the North East of the Irish Island. It is distinct from the republic of Ireland and is also a part of the United Kingdom, whereas the Republic is not. There is a long political history that has caused tension between the Emerald Islanders, but the beaty of the country itself has not been diminished in any way.
One difference that may be found is that the northern Irish folk tend to be a bit more conservative, as there is a very acute tradition of both protestant and catholic Christianity. This does lead to a few traditional dating practices to watch out for. However the country is one of the best countries to settle down in in the world. There is a lot to do, nation filled with good food, plenty of booze and a festive atmosphere.
The first thing one notices about dating is how friendly the people are, including the women. It is a culture that celebrates friendship and compared to the rest of the United Kingdom and first world in general, the girls are a lot friendlier than you would first expect. It is not uncommon to make friends within the first day. If you play your cards right, you may even start a romantic attraction soon after landing.
Sometimes the country seems too good to be true, as opportunity after opportunity comes the way of those who know how to work the system. No matter what your intentions are and the type of romance that you seek, Northern Ireland has proven itself to be a land of immense wealth. Thus, hookups, flings and long-term relationships are all available to the lucky single men in Northern Ireland. Read on to find out how you can be a part of all the fun…
A large part of the initial attraction is the ability to carry conversation. While looks and physical attraction is important, it is only a way to get as far as an introduction. The Irish women value humour and the ability to carry banter over all else. It is this banter that will get you to the next level of attraction quickest.
Once you find someone who shares your attraction, you can then move to the next step. This is as simple as asking the girl on a date. You may decide to do this after meeting, but the best (and most common) route is to get her number and continue the conversation over text. You may find this a valuable tool because it gives you time to think things over and amass as many phone numbers as possible before making a choice. Having options is always beneficial.
Once you ask a girl out, you should select a venue for your date. It is common for it to be chilled and not too formal. Thus, coffee and a tour of an interesting area or museum is always a great first date choice. On a side note, you will probably meet the parents quite early in the relationship. Do not be alarmed. It is normal. It doesn’t mean too much as well; it is just common practice that girls are open with their families about what they are up to. If you are on a date with an older women, you won’t have this happen.
If the first date goes well, all you need is ask for another one. Practice reading the body language and subtle hints given by the girl, which makes it easy to tell whether she is still interested after the date. You should also maintain a sense of longing. If she is having fun, keep it short. Rather have her miss you than get bored because you have overstayed your welcome. As you both get used to each other you may decide to increase the duration of the dates.
If you find things growing towards something serious, it is customary for the man to initiate the formalities. Therefore you should be the one to bring up a committed relationship. The most important thing is to keep the conversation open about what you both expect. If you provide the platform, the Irish women are not afraid to speak their mind. Find someone with the same goals and idea of romance as you. That is the purpose of Irish dating culture.
The girls in the country of Northern Ireland (and Ireland in general) are the gems of the United Kingdom. While the other natives leave a lot to be desired at times, the native Irish women are jaw dropping beauties who demand a certain amount of admiration. They boast super model like figures, tall and petite, with stunning features that have the ‘wow!’ factor that many of the other natives of the UK lack.
Besides their good looks, the girls in Northern Ireland are also a friendly bunch who do not mind a good conversation with anyone who can hold their own in terms of humour, intelligence and banter. They are also highly focused on family, whether it be their immediate family in their younger years or a family of their own in the latter stages of life.
Furthermore, the Irish woman’s approach to relationships is a point of stark difference to most of western dating culture. They are devout in their approach and enter a relationship with an unbreakable sense of loyalty. Thus, the divorce rate in Northern Ireland is remarkably low. They are a fantastic breed of women and the product of a nation that has its focus on the right parts of life.
Northern Irish Girls (age 18 - 29)
The younger girls – AKA the students – are good fun. These are also the girls who are most likely to go for a temporary romantic relationship such as a fling or a hookup. Hookups are the most difficult to pull of as most girls want one or two dates before engaging in any kind of sexual activity.
The younger girls are also the best looking women in the country. This is contrasted by the fact that they are still somewhat immature in their approach to dating. Many of the students are still figuring themselves out, which means that they do not yet know what they want from a man or relationship. Therefore any relationship should be treated with a certain amount of caution. See the ‘How to make sure she is the one’ section.
Young professionals also have a tremendous influence in the singles sphere, as the marriage age in Northern Ireland is in the latter half of the twenties. After university, these women enter the workforce and seek a partner to share life with. This is also when a seriousness is birthed into relationships. At the very least, you will find someone who is ready to start a life by moving in with their boyfriends if not get married and start a family.
Northern Irish Women (age 30 - 45)
This is a tricky age segment to work in. Single women do exist in this age bracket, but you are for more likely to run into issues. While you may find a few women who have simply been waiting for Mr. Right, you are equally as likely to find someone who has been the victim of a broken relationship or romance gone wrong. Nothing sets the mood like being compared to a crazy ex and a plethora of trust issues. Other women have simply prioritized the economic dreams that the city offers. To these women, a career means more than love. It is needless to state that they are very tough people to live with and it takes a special man to maintain a healthy relationship with such women.
Then, you also have the divorcees. Not all marriages are made to last and there are a group in Northern Ireland who have suffered the ultimate romantic trauma. Although it is by far the minority of girls, divorce still happens often enough to create a pool of singles in the late thirties and early forties. Some of these women look for a quick hookup or fling; others have that innate desire to be loved and look for long-term commitment.
Northern Irish Ladies (age 45+)
It is surprising how well the Irish women maintain their looks. A few of the women actually look better in their forties than they did in their twenties. Something about the Emerald Island’s climate is kind to the aging process, as there are many beauties in the mature category of women.
Most of the women in the country are married. If you are searching in the older segments of the population, chances are that 99% of them have a ring on their finger. Thus, the fundamental problem lies in meeting enough singles. Being a foreigner, you have a great advantage over the local men who are not known for their looks. All you require is a sufficient number of women to be successful.
Fortunately, the United Kingdom is ripe with opportunity on the internet. A number of dating sites and apps have popped up to solve the problem of introducing single men and older women. This is your best chance to meet older women, as you can start conversations with a hundred of you devote enough time.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Northern Ireland is not known for its foreign women. The local girls provide the best chances of romance and their beauty is difficult to match, since the foreign girls make up such a small percentage of the public. However, there are still foreign girls to meet and romance. The general stats show that tourism is on the rise in the country. Thus, you may want to head to some of the tourist hotspots which are almost exclusively in Belfast.
The sexual tendencies of the local women is something that is closely connected with a committed relationship. While there is room for casual sex in the country, most of the best experiences are in the confines of relationships according to the stats.
There can be no doubt that the local women are gorgeous. Anyone with eyes can tell that they have the best looks in the United Kingdom and rank up there with the prettiest in the world. While that may be true, it is their passion, confidence and fun that make them exciting in the bedroom. Sex with an Irish girls in an unforgettable experience.
Men are often blown away by how adventurous the girls are and by the intensity of tehri sexual appetites. A recent 2014 survey shows that the women have sex at least three times per week – an exciting prospect for the visitors who hope to tap into the Irish way of life.
Northern Ireland has two main cultures that stem from its historical tensions. The culture is divided into two. On one hand, you have Protestants who are of English origin, people who are loyal to the crown and actively keep Northern Ireland within the United Kingdom. On the other hand, there are the Catholics who are of native descent and seek to join the Republic with the hope of separating themselves from the United Kingdom.
Both of these cultures fed into a religious system that agreed sex was only for the confines of marriage. While this was an archaic view and the country has moved on since, it does play a part in the mass female psychology today. Thus, sex is not something that is easily given. Instead, men are required to take women on dates even if the sexual attraction is present. If the girls has sex with a man before this process, she risks being called a slut or shamed by her peer group.
Fortunately, there have been a few liberal movements that work in the favour of men. The younger girls typify this movement as more of them are open to having sex with a stranger with whom an attraction is felt. However, you must expect that there be some hesitancy and the sexual culture expects a bit of work and respect on the part of the male. Overall, if you stick to the rules, you are guaranteed great sexual reward.
The United Kingdom as a whole has moved towards a more liberal view of sex. Today, a larger percentage of women in the UK are willing to have sex with people they have met for the first time. The official stat for the UK at large is 16%. However, that figure is inflated in the larger cities. Northern Ireland’s hookup culture is mainly found in Belfast, a thriving metropolis that isn’t afraid to embrace a naughty side now and then. Therefore, it can be concluded that a hookup culture exists especially amongst the students and young professionals.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
The single women of Norther Ireland are easy to get along with. They are absolutely stunning and are free of the normal arrogance that usually accompanies good looks – a reason as good as any to treasure them. Many men have great success in the province/ country of Northern Ireland but there is a huge gulf between good and great. Those who know how to work the system of dating and romance are rewarded with a selection of stunning beauties and perhaps even the promise of finding a soul mate.
Others settle for gleaming what is left over, which is still amazing considering the amount of talent in the area. The number one factor that influences the end result of your efforts is the amount of time and patience you can afford to show. By working your way into friendships and social circles, you are guaranteed to meet women in abundance. This can be done through normal exploration of the towns and cities. Even dating apps connect you with people, but the key is to keep things platonic until such time that you have either met enough women or you have found one who really blows you away. This would also be the recommended way to search for a long-term relationship, because getting labelled as a player of ‘F-boy” lessens your chances of finding real love.
If your time in Northern Ireland is limited or you simply want just a hookup and/or casual relationships, then the approach must be different. You will need a shorter frame of time, but a sharp tongue. Your words are your greatest tools, as the banter has to be on point. Honeyed words also need to be mixed with an underlying sexual tension. The women are confident and they are drawn to men who are equally bold and confident in their approach.
Online dating is also a feature of the culture. There aren’t any circumstances where it would not be beneficial as a single lad unless you struggle to communicate over text and feel that the in-person approach is better. Even then having a dating profile on Tinder or Badoo is a great backup approach. Just a few swipes in throughout the day yields exponential results.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
The nightlife in the small country of Northern Ireland is proportionally large compared to the scope of its other industries. However, the unique history and the fact that it was once a part of a much larger country has made sectors like Belfast, Newry and Lisburn lively night time areas. The country also has the privilege of benefiting from two different cultures. Thus it combines Ireland’s pub culture with the English thirst for extravagant parties. The results is spectacular and you will not be disappointed with a night out in the clubs and bars of Northern Ireland.
As the bars are an important part of the culture, they will be listed first:
- Bootleggers – owing its theme to the New York bootleggers who operated during the height of a war against alcohol in the United States, the bar is a haven for the lovers of beer and spirits. There are a number of craft beers in tap as well as an impressive whiskey count. It always gets a boost from its location just a short walk away from Belfast’s main shopping destination: Victoria Square. Top tip: get in early in the evening because the bar is packed to capacity once all the shops in the area close.
- Muriel’s Café Bar – located just a skip away from Bootleggers and the ever busy Victoria Square, this bar is famous for its cocktails. It doesn’t have the same rough, underground feel, so it naturally attracts more women than its competitor down the road. THE management have some interesting ideas. Those who have an eye for detail will find the ceiling is decorated with lingerie.
- The Perch Rooftop Bar – coming in on the slightly pricy side, this rooftop bar is a great place to socialize with the upper classes of the people I Northern Ireland. It is an ode to the 1920s as the sexy rhythms of jazz keep the happy customers in a festive mood. It also sets the tone for interesting conversations with the girls.
Now for the nightclubs:
- Limelight – this is one of the country’s most iconic clubs and is located in the capital city where all things party is done with a touch of madness. The club has an extremely bougie feel. There are two massive dance rooms each with its own roster of resident DJs and events. THE rooms are connected by a massive bar. It is more of a clubbing complex than a single night club.
- Alibi – this is a bar during the day. It has two levels and the ground floor is open during the day. They serve the standard poisons at the bar, anything from a Guinness to whiskey as per the normal Irish diet. However, when the clock strikes 9pm, the basement level opens up and an electrically charged club emerges. Mondays are best known for their drinks specials and the weekends always have something special in store. Try getting there early as the lines are tens of metres long.
- Thompson’s Garage – 20 years of history and one of the centres of the underground house scenes in the country of Ireland, this club is interwoven into the very fabric of the nation. It is as Northern Ireland as the people itself. It is hidden away in an alley not far from the City Hall, but is always full no matter the day of the week. The experience is life changing for many and has carried the memories of music lovers for years now.
- Lavery’s – a pool hall that has transformed half of its floor space into a nightclub. It has become a staple of the night life in the country and has many students, young professionals and tourists looking to have a good time. Furthermore, the local DJs are some of the most talented in the UK. They always have a mix ready to wow and enchant the crowd.
- Time – Located in Cookstown, this club offers a VIP twist to the party scene that is mostly catered to lovers of EDM and deep house basslines. They often have celebrity appearances, but that does not take away from the high-energy atmosphere the management have managed to craft through tact and a huge outlay on décor, audio visual equipment and semi-famous DJs.
- The Foundry – Belfast has and will always be a spectacular night out. Clubs like the Foundry are the main reason why the city has established legendary status in the clubbing industry. The party starts when the club opens on a Thursday night when the drinks specials cause all the hype amongst the students. As the weekend rolls in, things only get crazier as the infection of EDM and house catches like wildfire.
- Lush at Kelly’s – nothing beats this club when it comes to scale. It is the largest super club in the city and boasts 10 bars and legal capacity for 3000 strong. It is also a target for many international DJs and artists. Every night has a different genre – from R&B to electro remixes of your favourite pop numbers.
The shopping malls in Northern Ireland may actually surprise you. Not many people expect such a small country to boast such huge shopping areas. Contrary to expectation, the malls in the major cities are fantastic cultural hubs. They provide entertainment as well as stores that sell the necessities. The best malls in Northern Ireland are:
- Victoria Square – this is the main shopping square in the country’s capital city. It has over 70 major international designer brands in its walls as well as more restaurants clothing stores and chain outlets than one can count. The vibe surrounding the centre is always one that exudes energy. There is a cinema and the restaurants are always full of fashion conscious women who are on the hunt for their next outfit.
- The Kennedy Centre – this is the most modern of all the malls in the country. It has plenty of fast food and chain stores, a location that lends itself to a younger crowd. You will find lots of students and young professionals in this mall as well as the occasional older woman looking for her weekly or monthly groceries.
- Fairhill Shopping Centre – Located in the North of the country, this mall has been one of the main contributors to the retail industry. It has all the shops and entertainment options any good malls should have, including a fabulous cinema, lots of bars in close proximity and a good range of dining options.
The outdoors of Northern Ireland are always a sight to behold. It is a country that does not hold back on the natural beauty, oen that shows off its lush green environment with pride. The only thing to watch out for is the weather, as it does get a bit chilly, and the country does drop below freezing temperature in winter. Naturally, the outdoors are less fashionable during these times. Here are the best outdoor locations in the country:
- Belfast CBD – you simply cannot go wrong with exploring the heart of the capital. It has the most visitors and it definitely has the most popular outdoor sites, such as St Anne’s and the Titanic Museum. After exploring the outdoors, you can end of your adventure with a Guinness at the nearest pub.
- Derry Walls – this is one of the best-loved outdoor areas in the country. Based in Londonderry, you can also always find a tour guide or a happy bunch of local students to help you explore the North West regions of the nation. There is a museum in the area and lots of bars and pubs.
- Bushmills – a famous resort located in the heart of the lush wilderness of Ireland. It is always full of local and international guests. Spa treatments and salmon fishing are the two main attractions.
- Victoria Park – located in the bougie area of Belfast, this park is a great place to meet a variety of people. Everyone goes to Victoria park at some point as it is always in the thick of the city’s action. There are girls out on jogs, playing sports or just around reading. The opportunities to start up a conversation are endless.
- Belfast Botanical Gardens – perfectly kept landscaped scenery that attracts people from all over the city and even the world. Expect hundreds of visitors each and every day. The botanical gardens are also walled in by many choice restaurants and stores, which means even more opportunity to meet local girls out enjoying themselves.
Universities and Colleges
In such a small country, there is only one major university area in the nation. Belfast has stepped in to fill the gap for higher education. However, those who can afford it send their kids to London, Oxford or Cambridge. However, there are still a few great universities in the capital; they are listed below:
- Queen’s University – the most prestigious university in the country with a fantastic history that is matched by its educational standards. There is also a town of students surrounding the university, which makes for an interesting night out or even a day visit to soak up the atmosphere.
- St Mary’s University – this is the second-best university in the country according to the rankings. Those who get in here only do so because they were not accepted at Queen’s. Nonetheless, there is a lot of fun to be had on and around the campus- even more so if you manage to make a few friends and get into the student housing.
Northern Ireland has two types of women, generally speaking. Both have a respect and desire for romance. This makes relationships special on the Emerald Island. The women area special blend of fun, mischief and good looks. It is a combination that enchants. No matter the type of relationship you find yourself in – be it a short-term fling or the covenant of marriage itself – the women of Ireland will always have a special place in your heart.
There is nothing quite like a short term romance in a foreign country. There is a sense of adventure and the electricity of the sex is something that is not easily found. Fortunately, there are a fair amount of girls in Northern Ireland who are happy with such an arrangement. They understand the need for a relationship that focuses on physical pleasure with no long-term attachment. It is also a great way to explore the nation. Nobody knows the area like the locals…
Tips for Successful Relationship
There is nothing tougher than a relationship at times. Women provide some of the highest joy sin life, but there is no doubt that love comes with its fair share of trouble. To help alleviate these worries, try some of the following tips and tricks. Ireland is an easier place to sette down than most, but there are still somethings you can do to make things that much easier.
- Think ahead – many problems are prevented by a bit of foresight. Think through potential problems before they happen. See another girl being to friendly? Perhaps asking her for some space and tell her that you are in a relationship to avoid future arguments.
- Spend time together – there is a lot to do in the cities of Northern Ireland. Besides that, the demand of a busy career just to earn a living is intense. Thus, it is important to schedule time away from your busy lifestyle. Try a weekly date night or taking up a joint hobby.
- Family Management – the families are the building block of the nation and most women have a close relationship with their parents. You should focus on making a good impression on the extended family. If you misstep and get on their bad side, you will fight an uphill battle for the rest of your relationship.
- Build Trust – this is the backbone of any relationship. levels of trust often make or break a relationship. It is something to be closely guarded, as trust is difficult to build but extremely easy to break. Thus, take care in the relationship; think of active ways to craft increasing levels of trust in the small and big things.
- Talk. Speech and open lines of communication is the only way to maintain a functional relationship. Be sure to encourage talking in every circumstance. Sharing positive things grows love and talking through the negative points makes sure that the relationship does not disintegrate.
There is nothing like love. No other emotion compares with its immense sense of euphoria. It is powerful and casts a spell over the people it captures. The idea of a happily ever after is never more alive than in the hearts of the Irish. They have high regard for the family and finding the right companion to share life with is something that nearly all people in the nation aspire to.
Therefore, should you be on the search for love, a partner with whom to share life with, Northern Ireland has ample supply of gorgeous women who are happy to settle down with men who fit their wishes. Romance is a huge motivation for the locals, so take full advantage if true love is your mission.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
Everyone is different and there are different needs that must be satisfied in a relationship. Choosing the right woman is a matter of lifelong happiness. Many marriages and long-term relationships end in disaster. Often this is due to the poor choices of people who rush into relationships without proper tools or thought for the process.
Next time you consider jumping into a relationship or taking that next step of commitment, consider the following guidelines and tips to help make sure you find ‘the one’:
- Does she get along with your friends and family? – there is nothing worse than conflict between the people that you love most. It adds a bitterness to life that can be avoided altogether. Make sure that this base is well covered.
- Find someone with a high regard for conversation – this does not pertain to the girls’ speech rate, but rather her ability to talk through the meaningful things in life, especially the faults and problems. It is only through a dedication to deep, meaningful conversations that you can grow in love of one another and sort out all the problems in your relationship.
- Values – it is important that you find someone who shares your values, both moral and some of your political views, too. Without some point of moral cohesiveness, you may find that arguments arise from thoughts that should provide unity. Relationships take unnecessary strain when this area of life has not been given sufficient thought. You may also want to think long and hard about the political history in Northern Ireland, as the city is divided by those who hate the UK and those who fight to stay in it.
- Commitment – there is no need to go another step further in the relationship if you find that the woman does not have a sense of commitment. Some people are just in a phase of life where they do not yet know enough about themselves to promise anything. You will find that this mindset is especially common among the students.
Some of the best experiences in all the hustle and bustle of Northern Ireland happens within a marriage. It allows for an anchor that beats exploring the city without any support. Another unexpected bonus is that the sex and romantic experience actually gets better in marriage. The stats show that the Irish beauties are more sexually expressive as the levels of commitment increase.
Besides the women, the country does make certain provisions for luxury. The industry is spectacular, with the aerospace and electronic markets creating a big boom in the economy. Therefore you will find that the marriage is comprised of two partners pursuing their career dreams. This funds a lot of activities such as eating really good food in the local bistros and enjoying a few of the finer things in life.
The start of a new marriage is something that requires massive celebration in Northern Ireland. The festivities are nothing short of spectacular, but it does come with a heavy price tag. A typical Irish wedding is packed with food, tasteful decoration and enough booze to get a whole town drunk.
Weddings are costly. You will not leave with less than a $12,000 hole in your wallet. An average wedding costs more around the $15,000 mark. Only the rich and famous can afford an elaborate wedding that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars. Treat weddings for what they are: fun celebrations that have as much opportunity for the single man as any other venue in town.
If you are fortunate enough to be the groom, you are heading down a path of immense pleasure. Marriage in Ireland is something to envy.
The very best of two countries is contained in Northern Ireland. It has all the economic strength of the Brits with the infectious culture of the Irish. It has everything a tourist could ask for, including a night life and sense of fun that people so naturally exude. Thus, if you choose to settle down in the city, you will find that the family life is quite fulfilling.
The Irish culture is focused on a functional family lifestyle. It is quite normal for parents and children to remain close no matter the phase of life. Thus, you will always have a support structure in place should you marry a Northern Irish woman. Furthermore, the country has a lot going for it in terms of its educational structure. Children are gifted with some of the best schools and universities.
The country is also earmarked by its economic success. It is the home of military production in the country. There is also every other kind of industry to find work in, which means that wealth is available to those who have a love for the finer things in life. Most people take a vacation or two to a warmer climate if they can afford to do so.
Northern Ireland may have a certain amount of confusion. It isn’t quite English nor is it 100% Irish. However the mix is often exciting as it offers a balance of the two countries that has many synergies to benefit from. There is a lot to be enjoyed about the family-centric culture of major cities such as Belfast, and you definitely will not regret settling down in the country if you find the right woman.