Nauru dating guide advises how to meet single girls. You just need to know the basic steps how to date Nauruan women. Learn how to arrange dates with hot Nauruan girls, how to take your relationship to the next level and how to find your soulmate and fall in love. Read more on how to date local women and where to meet girls in Nauru, Oceania.
Girls in Nauru:
- Looks of girls: 3 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 4 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 3 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4 / 5
Dating in Nauru:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3.5/ 5
- Casual dating culture: 3.5 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 4 / 5
Sex in Nauru:
- Women's sexual activity: 4 / 5
- One-night stands: 4 / 5
More about Nauru:
- Nightlife in general: 3.5 / 5
- Locals' English level: 4 / 5
- Budget per day: US$50 - $600
- Accommodation: US$10 - $400
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
Nauru is known as Wonderful Island, the island is in Micronesia, a Subregion of Oceania, within the Central Pacific. It's the nearest neighbor is Banana Island in Kiribati, to the east, is situated towards north-east of the Solomon Islands, north-west of Tuvalu, east-north of Papua New Guinea, southeast of the States of south and Micronesia of the Marshall Islands. With only an area, Nauru is the third smallest island in the world behind the Vatican Place, and Monaco, making it the smallest state in the South Pacific Ocean, the smallest state outside Europe. The smallest republic and the smallest island state.
If you're dating a Nauruan young lady, it is guaranteed that you would foot the bills for your date, as she will not anticipate paying a single shilling for the date. That's the custom in this place, if you welcome a young lady for a date, then you must pay for the date. Also, it is additionally a good show for you to purchase a few things to somehow impress her. Kampala young ladies have a propensity of boycotting individuals they consider not to be kind sufficient to treat them well.
The dating culture here is liberal and the ladies are open to dating anyone. Online dating is very popular all over Nauru, an impressive number of young ladies would have moreover enlisted themselves from Nauru. As before long as you begin chatting with a young lady, you'll come to know how frantic she is to conversation to you and to know approximately the external world, and this might act in your favor since at that point you'll fair need to choose a meetup point which would be your date.
These ladies are very jolly and lively. You will notice that this region has a lot of cultural festivals and young girls will be dancing away, showing off their stunning bodies. Being curious about their culture and admiring their culture will help you a lot in your pick up game. Approach a girl nicely, be inquisitive, and ask questions regarding the place and ask for recommendations. This will help you start the conversation without making it awkward. Be a gentleman, spend some money on her, be charming and you will have the girl in no time.
It will be a tough job gaming on this island because the region is predominantly conservative. You have to ensure that you are being extremely respectful and nice towards them. The chance of picking up girls in Nauruan is average. They like being approached but within limits. On the off chance that you know what works and what not, what triggers an enthusiastic reaction within the young ladies, you may choose up a great number of young ladies effortlessly. But it is not that simple.
Nauruan Girls (age 18 - 29)
Most of the ladies in this age group are young and energetic. These ladies are generally considered beautiful as they are exotic beauties with nice curves. Most of the ladies from Nauru have slender stature with skin tones between light-skinned and dark-skinned; more options to choose from. These ladies can give one of the best companies to any man.
These Nauruan women are of different skin tones, are short, have nice long brunette hair, and most importantly they have an incredibly sexy and desirable body. All of this does make most girls hot favorite amongst tourists. To pick up these women, a tourist needs to have a good plan, visit the right places, and be able to speak English. The traditions and culture among the entire community demand virginity among unmarried girls so gaming might be a bit difficult.
Nauruan Women (age 30 - 45)
The general attitude of the girls on the island is friendly. They are friendly people who are receptive to foreigners There are many women who are strictly cultural as well as strictly religious. Nauru girls are fun to be with. They are adventurous, lively, and outgoing. However, do not confuse this with them not having standards or being naïve.
These girls are very jolly and lively. Be a gentleman, spend some money on her, be charming and you will have the girl in no time
Nauruan Ladies (age 45+)
Finding a developed woman or cougar in Nauru would be a troublesome errand for you. The ladies here treat their spouses as their extreme accomplice. Besides, they are by and large not exceptionally taught; thus, they are subordinate on their spouses or family for cash. So, they do not indeed consider snaring up with a more youthful guy at all. In any case, if you've decided, you ought to make great utilization of online dating stages to look for developing ladies willing to hookup.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Named Pleasant Island by its first European visitors, Nauru is not the easiest place to visit. Access is subject to the whims of transport, weather, and the immigration department. Most visitors are politicians, diplomats, or development workers - and during the days of Australia's 'Pacific Solution' to the arrival of refugees, extraordinary numbers of security guards, and other contractors.
The majority of the women in Nauruan are brown and are from various ethnic groups as well as several immigrants from other countries. In general, Nauruan women are very beautiful; in most cases, they have a brown complexion and have well-rounded bodies. The island is also home to small numbers of whites and Asians, who are descendants of immigrants. As a result of diversity, Nauru is also home to several people of mixed heritage.
The invitingness of the ladies, the ease of having a discussion, and their approach towards casual sex should make everything else essentially simple. The chances are low in rural areas and smaller towns. There are some factors as to why you might not pick up girls, including but not limited to them being busy, religious beliefs, cultural beliefs, or the fact that you are approaching the wrong girls.
You have to look in the right places. Be that as it may, in case you get the opportunity to talk a lady at that point the errand isn't tough. Getting laid is troublesome amid the day but you'll effectively make plans for getting laid amid the night. You fair got to choose the proper spot and discover an opportunity to talk to women. Once you're able to talk to them, at that point things will get much less demanding for you.
The best way to meet ladies at night time is without a doubt the bars, bars, and clubs of the city you're in. Here, the ladies are getting a charge out of many drinks, scoring to the music, and open to being a tease with men. One must keep in mind to dress and prepare well, to have a few discussions, and in conclusion, drink inside your limits to guarantee you don’t get intoxicated.
The nighttime in Nauru is perfect for picking up single young ladies who are open for one nightstand. Most of the local young ladies do not do numerous nights outs, and hence, you may meet a few open-minded, single young ladies amid the night. The nightlife of nearly all tier-1 put in Nauru is great. All the cities have a parcel of clubs and bars found all over the cities. Amid the nighttime, you ought to visit as numerous clubs as possible as nightclubs are the most excellent spots to choose up single, horny, and devious young ladies.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
In case a foreign person needs to meet young ladies to date/hook-up, he can attempt a few of the foremost common places such as universities, shopping malls, and colleges within the daytime. Separated from that, an individual can explore the nightclubs, bars, pubs, and hotels at night.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
In Nauru, there is only one club but you can find your love at the bars of Nauru which are the single and sassy girl’s nightspot where you can book a room and make a night with them. You’ll be able to begin a discussion by essentially buying them a drink or asking them an interesting question. If you're fortunate, at that point you might indeed get numerous ladies to rest with. Some of the bars and restaurant in Nauru are:
- Bay Restaurant: Bay restaurant is a Very nice place to dine. The club sandwich is nice, the curry, and the pizzas they provide is also a nice choice. The food and place are fantastic! This is basically the only place on the island anyway) prices are great 10 Aussie dollars for a huge burger and fries. The manager Berlinda is amazing and always super helpful, you should look forward to his services during your stay in Nauru. Seafood chowder couple with curry chicken is also on their menu, so make sure you explore the available opportunities. Good atmosphere and friendly service. Food offered here is great (not only for Nauruan standards but for any standard you can think of) there is a nice atmosphere with both ex-pats and locals, definitively the best restaurant on the island.
- Anibare Restaurant: The restaurant is located inside The Menen Hotel. They serve average Western and Chinese food. The decoration in here is average and they have a long waiting time, so you’d have to be patient to enjoy their services. It serves both Western and Chinese food (most of the restaurants in Nauru are Chinese) and at around AU$10 is reasonably good value. The vegetable fried rice noodle here is so nice that you would like to have more whenever you get the opportunity to come back.
- Oriental Restaurant: Reasonable food for reasonable prices (according to Nauru standards). Mostly oriental food, but also burgers, meat, etc. with lots of fries. Oriental restaurant provides both lunch and dinner. You should look forward to their menu because you would be amazed at how good their food is.
- Yaren: Yaren District (de facto) is a great place with a wide range of things to do at night for any visitors from any part of the world. If you want to go for a glamorous night out visiting musical concerts, orchestra or cinema then visit Yaren.
- Reef bar: The only nightlife entertainment on the island. Closes at 11 pm and on Sundays. Ideal for a quick stopover after dinner. If you're looking to party through the night, it may be advisable to purchase alcohol from the local liquor store and enjoy on your own at your residence. A Very nice place to relax that provides you an islander's lifestyle.
- Mooseheads Pubs and nightclub: One of the best clubs in Nauru. The club is most times less crowded during the weekdays, but during weekends it is always crowded. The DJ is always amazing as well. The only problem is you are not allowed to carry your drink to the dance floor and the dance floor is a bit small. But overall if you are in Nauru, this is a good place for a night out.
- Mr. Chippies: This restaurant provides you with several different meals from nice grilled fish & chips to anything you can think of. The owner doesn't even need to write your order down, he seems to have the memory of a bank vault. Possibly one of the best restaurants you can patronize within a two thousand kilometer radius. No joke! The grilled tuna and chips are amazing, with the taste the tuna gives you can be sure it is fresh and was recently prepared. Talk is cheap, do yourself well to try it out whenever you’re around.
- Florowest Restaurant: The food here is nice and delicious. They offer pork rice, beef rice, and red pork. Although, the sanitation of the restaurant needs to be improved, but it doesn’t downplay how good their food can be. The portion of rice in each dishes is too much for a single person, you would hardly finish a serving.
- K-LOVE: The food is quite nice. They provide coconut fish and chicken rice in the restaurant. The chicken is tasty itself and the coconut fish is great as well. The restaurant environment is clean, so you shouldn’t worry about the hygiene.
- Double J: A great place for having nice foods when you are in Meneng. They offer color Kumo rice (red pork rice) and fried rice with color Kumo, they food is nice and delicious. They top the rice they serve with greens. However, the portion of the rice is too big, you would hardly finish one serving.
There are few shopping centers available in Nauru and some of them are listed below. Shopping malls are also places where you can get to meet different gorgeous ladies in Nauru.
- Civic center
- Capelle and Partners
- Pick n save
- Eigugu Supermarket
There are several outdoor places available in Nauru to enjoy yourself and to meet pretty ladies.
- Anibare Bay
- Central Plateau
- Buada Lagoon
- Moqua Well
- Japanese Guns.
- Nauru Government House.
- Parliament House.
- Civic Centre.
- Moqua Well
Universities and Colleges
Nauru is not so big, there are few colleges and universities available here. But in these places, you can get to meet young pretty ladies. University of the South Pacific (Nauru campus) Nauru college
Being in a relationship in Nauru is a lovely thing to experience. You are my everything’ is a lousy pop-song lyric and an even worse relationship plan. No one can be ‘everything’ to anyone. Create relationships outside The Relationship, or The Relationship isn’t going to work anymore. Saying and doing small, simple expressions of gratitude every day yields big rewards. When people feel recognized as special and appreciated, they’re happier in that relationship and more motivated to make the relationship better and stronger.
And when I say simple, I really mean it. Make small gestures that show you’re paying attention: Hug, kiss, hold hands, buy a small gift, send a card, fix a favorite dessert, put gas in the car, or tell your partner, ‘You’re sexy,’ ‘You’re the best dad,’ or ‘Thank you for being so wonderful.
Holiday romance is a kind of relationship in which the people have sex and enjoy some relationship benefits, but with zero commitment to each other. Holiday romance, it's beautiful, it's exotic, and it's exhilarating but it is usually bound for disaster. Sure, there are success stories. There are those who've met that random guy or girl in a hostel or a bar somewhere overseas and managed to turn that exciting fling into something long-lasting and beautiful.
Tips for Successful Relationship
For long-lasting love, the more similarity (e.g., age, education, values, personality, hobbies), the better. Partners should be especially sure that their values match before getting into marriage. Although other differences can be accommodated and tolerated, a difference in values is particularly problematic if the goal is long-lasting love. Another secret for a long marriage: Both partners need to commit to making it work, no matter what. The only thing that can break up a relationship is the partners themselves.
The number one thing prominent about love is that it is a trade and a social exchange, not just a feeling. Loving relationships are a process by which we get our needs met and meet the needs of our partners too. When that exchange is mutually satisfying, then good feelings continue to flow. When it is not, then things turn sour, and the relationship ends. That is why it is important to pay attention to what you and your partner actually do for each other as expressions of love… not just how you feel about each other at the moment.”
How to Make Sure She Is the One
The two of you won't be the only players in this relationship. The relationships that you have with other people often play a major role in making a romantic relationship work. You want a girl who can interact with and respect your friends. Similarly, her friends should be people that you can coexist with. For example, if her friends are really catty and always try to get her to spend less time with you, you should expect that there will be a very bumpy road ahead of you.
You'll have to determine what you want to do about this kind of problem. If these problems weigh too heavily on your relationship and she isn't willing to work on the problem, you might need to consider someone else. Certainly, you should talk to her about it and see what kind of solution the two of you can create though.
Marriage today is largely a Christian affair, though there are concerns that some young people are opting not to marry; their children belong to the mother's lineage. Households center on the mother, who takes care of and then is cared for by her children.
All Nauruan belong to a matrilineal group or clan. Each birth and death is publicly identified by clan affiliation in a public document. That affiliation lasts the lifetime of the individual and is not altered by marriage. A marriage partner must be selected from another clan.
The nominal head of the household is the male, but the decision-making head is the mother, who is largely responsible for economic management as well as social care. Land and other properties are inherited by both sons and daughters, but only daughters can pass on their rights to their children without seeking extended family consent. Modern properties such as motor-bikes are passed on within extended families. All Nauruan belong to a district. That affiliation is inherited through the mother or father but may be changed during a person's lifetime for political reasons. District affiliation includes responsibility for participating in district activities.
Children belong to the mother's lineage but are cared for equally by their paternal kin. Adoptions, whether formal or informal, are fairly common. Children are indulged by Western standards; they can and do exercise a traditional right of demand for goods from the mother's brother. They are seldom left alone and form part of a large network of kin that extends around the island.
A primary school is located in each village; from there, students progress to government high school or the Catholic high school. A few are sent to Australia or New Zealand to study, especially if their parents received their secondary education overseas. Government scholarships for Nauruans are offered for tertiary study in Australia and New Zealand. The University of the South Pacific Extension Centre is offering opportunities for tertiary study.