Hamilton (New Zealand)
Hamilton (New Zealand) dating guide advises how to meet single girls. You just need to know the basic steps how to date New Zealand women. Learn how to arrange dates with hot New Zealand girls, how to take your relationship to the next level and how to find your soulmate and fall in love. Read more on how to date local women and where to meet girls in Hamilton, New Zealand.
Girls in Hamilton (New Zealand):
- Looks of girls: 4 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 4.5 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 3 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4 / 5
Dating in Hamilton (New Zealand):
- Chance of arranging dates: 4 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 4 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 3.5 / 5
Sex in Hamilton (New Zealand):
- Women's sexual activity: 5 / 5
- One-night stands: 4 / 5
More about Hamilton (New Zealand):
- Nightlife in general: 3.5 / 5
- Locals' English level: 4/ 5
- Moving around the city: 4 / 5
- Budget per day: US$80 - $100
- Accommodation: US$50 - $80
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 See Also
Hamilton is a great little city on the north island of New Zealand. The local girls are an absolute pleasure to date. They are independent, have great personalities, are active and they are beautiful. There is a mix of European, Asian and Polynesian decent among the females in the city. Each has their own unique look. The Europeans with their fair skin, light eyes and hair then the Asians who are petite and pretty and the more shapely bodies and dark hair and eyes of the island girls make it a melting pot of beauty in the city that you will only find in Hamilton.
The dating culture in New Zealand is a very casual one. The easiest way to find yourself a date would be to head out with a group of mates and that way you'll meet various groups of girls and potentially get phone numbers etc. and could arrange meeting up at a later stage.
There is of course the option of internet dating, thousands of people use apps and websites like tinder, Badoo, eHarmony and elite singles to meet new people and arrange dates. There simply isn’t enough time in the day to physically go out and look to meet new people anymore.
Sugar dating is one of the best ways to find a date in 2023. Men who are willing to buy gifts for sugar babies, will get physical or emotional pleasure for a return. Take a look of the wide selection of girls from SecretBenefits.
Dating in Hamilton (New Zealand) can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Hamilton (New Zealand) and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
Feeling lonely in Hamilton (New Zealand)? Arrange a virtual date with your favorite webcam girl right now! We have thousands of hot girls online waiting for you. Visit DatingLocalGirlsLive.com!
As we've seen there is a wide variety of ladies in the city and any single man would be spoiled for choice. From stunning students to sizzling sexy mature ladies and the spicy foreign nationals that now call Hamilton home. There is something to satisfy any and all tastes.
New Zealand Girls (age 18 - 29)
The youngest women in the dating pool (18-23). There is so much fun to be had with the younger girls. They are easy to approach and that typically friendly kiwi nature shines through in them. Buy them a few drinks and offer to dance and they'll be yours.
The second part to the younger group is the young professional group (24-29) while they are still kiwis they can be a little less friendly than the students. They are looking to set themselves up for success in the business world and they have an extra edge to them when it comes to dating. They can be blunt in shutting a guy down but that is because there is a sense of "gold digger" about them, simply put if you are a successful business man and you can show that to them they will be more interested in you.
New Zealand Women (age 30 - 45)
This is where dating gets complicated. In their early thirties most women are looking for a serious relationship and looking to find the love of their lives to settle down with, so if that’s not for you it might be a good idea to stay clear.
It’s not all doom and gloom though as this is also when most divorces occur (early to mid-forties) and there are quite a few newly single women out there looking to have the fun they couldn't have while being married. Do be careful however as you could very easily find yourself in an extra marital relationship. Women at this age tend to get bored and look to have an affair to spice up their lives
New Zealand Ladies (age 45+)
Another group of ladies where there is plenty of fun to be had. Most of these women are divorced and in some cases widowed. They are financially independent and don't need to be taken care of. They will often have their own place as well and have an established career. The main thing they're after is sex. So many men have always entertained the idea of being with an older woman and these arrangements can get real fun. These ladies are so confident in themselves that they will even approach you if they're interested. Just don't catch feelings because to them it’s strictly physical.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
New Zealand is one of the most popular destinations in the world to emigrate to. There are a host of international girls in the city. Popular nationalities include British, Australian, Chinese, and South African. Each one of these ladies have their own special qualities about them. The Europeans are beautiful but a little reserved while the South Africans are as if not more friendly and always up for a good time.
There are also a fair amount of tourists that come through Hamilton each year if you're in the market for a non-resident. Try visiting some of the tourist hot spots like the royal botanical gardens, dundurn castle or Bronte creek provincial park.
NZ women are notoriously promiscuous; in fact a study has shown that they are the most sexual women in the world. On average a women in New Zealand will have more sexual partners than her male compatriots. Their attitude toward sex is very casual; it is not seen as improper to speak about sex or to have more than one sexual partner as long as safe sex is being practiced. In this regard New Zealand is one of the most forward thinking countries in the world.
As we've seen there is a decidedly liberal approach to sex in New Zealand. Women openly admit to enjoying sex and they are not ridiculed for it, and let’s be honest men think about sex all the time as well so this is a great place for someone with a good appetite for it.
Among the students particularly there is the modern day hook up culture where they will sleep with someone they aren't in an official relationship with, as they say "friends with benefits" and it’s understandable considering the pressure that comes with studying, we all have needs and if you don't have the time for a relationship then it helps to have this kind of arrangement.
Tying in with the relaxed views on sex in the country there is a high chance that you can have a one night stand in Hamilton. Bars and nightclubs over weekends are filled with ladies that are looking to get laid after a stressful week at work.
The other option to find yourself a casual one time only sexual partner is to turn to internet dating sites and apps. Tinder, Badoo, elite singles and eHarmony are some of the most popular in the city.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Different girls hang out in different places, your more outgoing girls will be in the bars and clubs, those who are a little more reserved might enjoy a coffee or a light lunch at a shopping center while you'll most likely find the adventure junkies outside in nature. Below we look at the best possible places to meet the girl of your dreams in Hamilton.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
The kiwis are a very social bunch and thoroughly enjoy a drink; they are masters at brewing beer and making fine wine. If you're looking for a girl who knows how to hold her drink then check out some of these places
- The Helm bar and kitchen - A combination of contemporary style with a minimalist setting. The helm creates a very relaxing vibe on most days but if you're not into big crowds then stay away when there is any big rugby game on the place is pumping then. They also serve some of best international draught beers.
- Biddy Mulligans Irish Pub - a traditional Irish pub if ever there was one. The famed Irish hospitality is at the forefront here. A good time is had by all who enter the bar. Expect liters of Guinness to flow.
- Wonder Horse - the premier cocktail joint in the city. If you're bored of the standard pint or jack and coke then head to the wonder horse for an expertly mixed signature cocktail. They also serve some great bar snacks and if you're in the mood for a late night they close at 3 am.
- The Londoner - the number one English pub in the city, decked out with dark wooden panels and dim lighting the mood created is one of old school England. The bar specializes in English ales while also serving some of the finest craft beers NZ has to offer.
With the population in Hamilton getting younger and younger and amazing economic development the city has undergone there is quite a need for nightclubs so the young people can let loose from time to time. Check out some of these
- Static – Whilst being a small venue static packs quite a powerful punch, delivering some of the best live music the city has to offer it is always full to capacity. The size of the venue means that punters have the opportunity to get up close and personal with some of the top local and international talent
- The Back Bar – The home of electronic music in Hamilton. This nightclub is always pumping on the weekends; popular among the younger crowd in the city it draws massive crowds of head banging students each week.
- The outback inn – The outback does partying like few others in wellington. The venue is divided into three separate rooms each with their own bars and sound systems creating a variety of party options under one roof.
- Bar 101 - The most popular student club in the city. Open from Wednesday to Saturday with a different theme each night the club constantly delivers one of the best nights out in the city as the students flock there in their masses.
Shopping malls are great for meeting girls. The social environment of browsing different stores or grabbing coffee or a light meal at a restaurant or catching a movie at the cinema can be a great way to get out.
- Center place – The number one shopping destination in the Hamilton CBD. It has some of the leading fashion and lifestyle brands plus a multi-screen cinema. The dining district provides an opportunity to enjoy a meal at some of the best restaurants in the city.
- Te Awa @ the base – The biggest hybrid shopping center in the city, the strikingly beautiful modern shopping center has everything that you would come to expect from an award winning international shopping center.
- Chartwell Shopping Centre – At this modern, up market center you can shop the latest in food, fashion, homeware and health. The center also provides entertainment for all with an assortment of coffee shops, cafes and the cinema.
Hamilton has wonderful natural spaces; gardens are parks all over the city make excellent spaces to meet some of the more adventurous females in the city.
- Hamilton gardens – the city gardens is a beautiful space made up of 54 hectares of land. It is a perfect place for a peaceful afternoon picnic or just a tranquil walk out in nature.
- Waikato river explorer – this guided tour along the famous river offers visitors a view of the city that cannot be replicated anywhere else. You can have lunch on the cruise and even do a wine tasting if you’re in the mood.
- Hamilton zoo - Hamilton Zoo is home to over 600 native and exotic animals. Get an up close and personal experience at the Hamilton zoo where you can see the only fishing cat in New Zealand.
- Hamilton Lake – this has for years been one of the most visited parks in the city. You can enjoy a host of water activities like wake boarding and stand up paddling or spend the afternoon on the pristine lawns and enjoy a barbeque.
Universities and Colleges
Hamilton is the most populated city in the country and so has a fair few students living in and around the city. Students are a lot of fun and always a cheap date. Have a look at some of the following to pick up some of the hot students
- University of Waikato – With just over 12 000 students the university of Waikato isn’t the biggest school in the country but it is still a vibrant and social one. There are many student activities and clubs that are very active. The school also puts big focus on their sporting structure… to be expected in the rugby mad nation
- Waikato management school – An accredited business school located on campus at the University of Waikato. The school produces some of the top business graduates in the country year in and year out.
Getting into a relationship in the city can be a bit of hard work but will be well worth it. The kiwi girls don't easily fall for a guy. The laid back locals like to keep things light and casual at the beginning, a feeling out process of sorts. Once they feel like you could be worthy partner for them they will give themselves whole heartedly to the relationship though. They are super loyal and they care deeply about the people in their lives.
The NZ girls are ideal if you're looking to have a short sharp stay in the city that is sprinkled with a bit of romance. Their personalities suit a quick fling; they don't get easily attached and are lots of fun all the time. Dating one of them also means you get the inside scoop on where to hang out in the city, where the drinks are cheaper and where the food is the best.
There is of course the option to pursue a holiday relationship with a tourist but this can sometimes be difficult as these days people either travel in groups or couples so there aren't that many single tourists. On the slight chance you do find one it can be an equally special experience exploring a new city together.
Tips for Successful Relationship
Build trust - every relationship needs a strong foundation of trust and honesty. If you can trust your partner completely and be totally honest with them all the time your relationship will overcome all challenges.
- Communicate - another very important aspect of any relationship is communication. If either of you have an issues in the relationship there needs to be a system by where you can openly share your views and complaints and then you need to be able to work through any problems together.
- Maintain financial peace - money trouble can cause great conflict in a relationship. Unnecessary spending and impulsive buying can be a thorn in the side of a harmonious relationship, draw up a budget that you both agree to curb these and things should go better.
- Support - everyone needs someone to be their pillar of strength at one point or the other, if you can show that you can be that one to your partner it will solidify your relationship.
- Find a hobby you both enjoy – if you can find a hobby or activity you both enjoy doing then it is a good idea to get into it together, putting yourself in situations where you need to use your problem solving skills together will strengthen your relationship immeasurably.
- Allow space – spending time together is vital in the relationship however it is important to allow each other adequate space to be alone, we all need that time to just be with ourselves and sort out things in our mental capacity.
Finding love in the city will take a bit of work. You will not have a love at first sight situation in Hamilton or anywhere else in NZ for that matter. Developing these feelings takes a period of time and the relationship needs to be really solid before you will have a women admit that she is indeed in love with you. If you are with a girl you think might be the right fit for you then put in some effort and make her realise you can be her knight in shining armour.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
There is no scientific explanation with regards on how to tell if you have found the right person to spend the rest of your life with, read some of the tips below to help you figure it out.
- Planning a future - if you find yourself planning a future with a girl all indications are that things are getting serious and it might be time to take the next step.
- You still find her attractive - if you’ve been dating for a long time and you still see your partner as the most beautiful in the world then now might be a good time to pick out a tux.
.*You would rather hang with her than anyone else - we all love a boy’s night out but if you would rather have a quiet night in the missus then it’s time to settle down mate.
- You want the same things out of life - if you two are setting goals in your lives and they are remotely similar it indicates that you are both in the same headspace and that is always good.
- You trust her - it can sometimes be difficult for guys to trust a girl completely if you trust yours enough to confide everything in her then she’s the one for you.
- She gets along with your friends and family - we all have one or two dodgy mates and a cousin that always spells trouble, if your girl gets along with them she can definitely put up with you for the rest of your life.
NZ has a very relaxed view on marriage and it is not always seen as the most important thing in a relationship. Many couples will spend their entire lives together without getting legally married, some will even have children. The fact that they don’t get married doesn’t take anything away from the relationship and the love the share.
Hamilton is one of the most traditional cities in the country, there is a strong Maori influence in the city and this shines through in most of the weddings. Even if the ceremony is traditionally European there will always be touches of island tradition in there, be it music, clothing, food or even the officiant
The kiwis are very family oriented. Once you marry into a family you will spend all of your free time with them. Weekends in Hamilton are reserved for rugby; from the kids to the grandparents if the whole family isn’t playing they will all certainly be watching a game together.