Guide for dating in California helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Californian women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local Californian girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in California. In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in California, United States of America.
Girls in California:
- Looks of girls: 5 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 4.5 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 3.9 / 5
- Education level of girls: 5 / 5
Dating in California:
- Chance of arranging dates: 4.4/ 5
- Casual dating culture: 4.6 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 5 / 5
Sex in California:
- Women's sexual activity: 4 45 / 5
- One-night stands: 4 25 / 5
More about California:
- Nightlife in general: 4.65 / 5
- Locals' English level: 5 / 5
- Budget per day: US$120 - $1,500
- Accommodation: US$35 - $1,200
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
California is a pretty big state and when it comes to dating local girls in California, you'll always get to have your pick from the diverse beautiful girls it breeds. There are a lot of stereotypes surrounding California itself and its residents. As you will have it known and believed by the majority, the common stereotypes of girls you'll find in California are the ones who love to watch the waves, seek to kill a couple of hours, drink Starbucks a lot, own several yoga pants, spend countless hours on the beach, been to massive house parties, love to tan, and crave the outdoors. Nevertheless, it's quite important for you to know that everyone is different, and as for someone who wants to date a girl from California, it's worthy to know that irrespective of what you may have heard, California is a state where you will find different kinds of girls to hook up with; be it the extroverts, introverts, liberal, conservative, uptight, easy-going, unathletic, or the athletic.
As a large, diverse place, California offers you the opportunity to meet and hook up with girls with different views, cultures, lifestyles, and personalities, but even so, one still can't deny the fact that Californian girls do have a few things in common. As you plan to date a girl from California, the two options you'll be confronted with are to either date Southern Californian girls or date Northern Californian girls; depending on your location actually. To clear your doubts about the differences between the two girls before highlighting some of the features of Californian girls, here is a quick run-up.
To begin with, one of the notable differences between SoCal and NorCal girls is the attention they pay towards their looks. While SoCal girls can be very emphatic with how they look, NorCal girls on the other hand don't seem to bother much about physical attractiveness. More so, a large number of the SoCal girls can be all about being sexy, famous, successful, rich, or a baller while NorCal girls are keener on approaching "success" stealthily and circumspectly. To include, SoCal girls can be pretty casual most of the time when it comes to showing up, commitment, and meetings, but you can still count on NorCal girls to be deliberate with their intention and planning. In addition, Southern California is all-accepting of fashion but people from NorCal tend to appear like they want to blend or fit in.
Regardless of the differences between Northern and Southern Californian girls, there are still a couple of things that are generally peculiar to Californian girls. Foremost, everyone knows California girls are irresistibly beautiful and attractive, and as a matter of fact, the fame of these Californian beauties rings worldwide with the plethora of songs that have been written about them. While Californian girls are known to be undoubtedly a wonderful sight to behold, they're also fun to be with. Californian local girls have been entertaining themselves since birth, they know the small towns and the big cities for they grew up with the mountains and the beach. And consequentially, you can totally zero the thought or possibility of getting bored when you're dating a Californian girl.
Californian girls are known to be outdoorsy. Whether you're dating a girl from Southern Californian or you're hooked up with a Northern Californian girl, know that she'll love to be outdoors, and she won't be scared to get a little dirty. Californian girls are pretty chill with just about anything and because the state is aggressively liberal, you'll find the girls here pretty liberal as well. Just as the girls in this beautiful state of California are known to be open-minded, they're also friendly, and if you're fortunate to find your way to the heart of a Californian girl, know that she'll always flash a smile and help you when you need it.
Californian girls are very creative - for you'll find girls in different parts of the state who are into film making, painting, writing, music, or acting. Californian girls love taking care of their mind and body and they love to stay healthy, sporty, or active whether by taking fresh fish for dinner, indulging in a yoga class at the gym, or surfing the Pacific. You can also find it interesting to know that Californian girls are educated. With the state being home to some of the best higher institutions of learning in the United States of America, you'll not just find the girls here educated but cultured as well for they are exposed to people of all types, religions, and races.
If you're dating a girl from California, have it in mind that the golden coast will always be her home irrespective of where you take her to around the world. While it's quite conspicuous that Californian girls are laid-back, this doesn't erase the fact that you're likely to meet and date girls that are gold diggers and high maintenance, especially if you're in a city like Los Angeles. Dating Californian girls can actually be an experience to look forward to considering the kind of fun vibes the girls exude, their beautiful looks, and their attractive personality.
While the locals in California are known to be some of the greatest and most well-rounded beaus and lovers around, the fact still remains that dating can be a big headache as each city has its own respective unique dating scene and norm that comes with its pros and cons. However, one of the beautiful things about dating in California is that there's plenty of fish in the sea, and as a single guy ready to mingle, you'll find plenty of diverse cute single girls in California to pick up from. Dating in California is quite unique and to start with, you can feel free to get physical on the first date by going on hiking. Secondly, long-distance relationships do not seem to be a thing in some of the cities in the state. If you're staying in a place that's 15 miles away from your lover's place, have it in mind that it's a long-distance relationship and its success rate is low.
With the girls known to be tech-savvy, signing up on online dating sites such as Tinder, Bumble, and Coffee Meets Bagel can offer you opportunities to meet and date a lot of singles around. With California known to be an aggressively liberal state, casual dating, friends with benefits, and flings are common, and in some parts of the state where rent is high, moving in together with a Californian girl doesn't even mean that you two are in for something serious. Californians are a laid-back breed but you may be competing with a model, an actor, or an influencer. The dating scene in California is fun and with the state's exciting atmosphere, the music festivals, rooftop bars, food truck fairs, museum popups, Disneyland, and midnight walks along the beach, there are just so many nice date ideas in the state.
Dating in California can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in California and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
You've got it totally wrong if you've ever thought or believed that Californian women compensate what they lack in intelligence with attitude as females that are completely shallow, blue-eyed, and blonde. While it could be true that there are common stereotypes of women you'll meet in California, the cliché kind is definitely out of it. As it is already known, there are a lot of beaches in the state but it's not even everyone that loves to surf. Even those who are staying close to the beaches sometimes do not fancy going to the beach often and often, and there are even some people that despite the close proximity of the beach to their home, they've never been there. There are a lot of characteristics that define a true Californian woman, and these are actually some of the attitudes you should expect to manifest when you're dating a woman from California.
Known to be strong and resilient, Californian women are tough. With the women's past experiences of dealing with constant complaints from people, earthquakes, and droughts, they've grown to be tough people, as all these experiences mold then to be the strong women they're today. One thing you will find noticeable about Californian women is that they don't waste their energy over competing about which state is the best. While woken from other parts of the country can be so particular and obsessed about their state being the best, Californian women just love their state, and they appreciate where they're from.
Dating Californian women can actually be an interesting thing to do because you will get to learn some of the unique words spoken by the locals in the city. For example, the word "hella" and "gnarly" are frequently used by some of the locals in the state and when you date a woman from California, you'll get to gradually learn some of these things as you understand that California truly has its own speak. California is a state where you'll meet women of different kinds. Women in California are beautiful, multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, and what's more special about them is that a large number of them are open-minded.
Just like the girls, Californian women are pretty chill about almost everything and this is stemming from the fact that they are pretty liberal. As you'll meet and date women of different colors in California, it's quite important that you're cognizant of the fact that Californian women love being outdoors. There are a lot of things Californian women love doing outdoors. As sexually active people, you stand to enjoy a lot of outdoor sex, and overall, you'll have a great time dating a woman from California as there are lots of nice activities like concerts and movies that are held outdoors. Just as the women love being outdoors, they love staying fit and healthy, and this is why they patronize a lot of stuff that keeps their body and soul moving. Californian women are socially conscious and you're also likely to meet women that are probably into Webseries.
A large number of Californian women put avocado in almost anything including pasta and pudding and if you're dating a Californian, you shouldn't actually find this weird sort of. One of the interesting attributes you'll love about Californian women is their optimism. Californian women are optimistic for they're always hopeful that things will get better, regardless of how crappy their life might be. And, one can actually relate their optimism to be resulting from the fact that they're always open to things like crystals, essential oils, astrology, Reiki, and meditation. Californian women are always ready to explore new places and try new things and if you're dating a Californian, you should not just ready yourself to experience the great outdoors by going on dates consisting of skiing, biking, boating, beach-going, and hiking, but look forward to a lot of brunch dates and a romantic dinner at In-n-Out burger, and you’ll 100% thank her for it.
Californian women are tolerant and one thing you should know is that the women are always ready to love you with all your flaws if you're open and honest. As a matter of fact, you don't need to worry about hiding your insecurities if you're dating a Californian lady because almost everything goes in this state that is passionately liberal. Dating a woman from California is getting to know the location of the next exciting and interesting festival. With California being one of the most festival-heavy states in the country, you will get to have a lot of fun time at festivals. Californian women are cultured, creative, incredible drivers, and tech-savvy. And, if you're dating a local woman in California, you're likely to pick up another language; probably Spanglish, and as well learn the delicate art of being active and lazy.
Californian Girls (age 18 - 29)
Californian girls are one-of-a-kind but before you go ahead getting ravished about the idea of hooking up with some of the finest girls in the United States, know that there are five common stereotypes of these girls you're likely to meet and you should probably watch out for. The first Is the Ingénue. Los Angeles is where you'll probably find her, she is full of wide-eyed innocence, and she's under twenty-five. However, before you approach this girl, know that she's not really looking for romance because she only came out here to be a star but there's no harm in trying anyway.
The second is the Drama Queen. Dating her can at times be frustrating because of her perceived sense of entitlement and over-inflated ego. This girl is a fan of intense break-ups even though she loves to date and falls deeply in love so, you might want to be watchful. The third is the Flower Child. Her sundress and unshaved armpits are some of her trademarks. Though she believes in free love, she could just be a raw vegan. The fourth is the Gold Digger. This kind of girl is quite prevalent in Los Angeles. Flash your cash and she'll come by because all she wants is the fancy car and the house on the hill. The fifth is the Musical Hipster. You'll find her wearing black skinny jeans most of the time and the Bay Area is home to a lot of girls like her.
Californian Women (age 30 - 45)
Just like the girls, there are as well four common stereotypes of these women you're likely to meet and date in California. The first one is the Reluctant Porn Star. This kind of woman has done a lot of implants which seem to make her pretty but unfortunately, she can't really boast of any talent per se, except the good tidings bestowed on her by her doctor. The second one is the Hipster Chick. She only listens to music on vinyl, she doesn’t own a TV, and she loves coffee and cigarettes. This woman will actually find you attractive if you wear horn-rimmed glasses and a fedora.
The third is the Surfer. The Surf culture is alive and well in a lot of places in California, especially in San Francisco. The San Francisco Bay Area is such a hub for water sports and here, you'll meet women who are into different activities like paddleboarding, windsurfing, and sea kayaking. The fourth is the Vegan Yogi. You'll find this woman in cities that are packed with both yoga studios and vegan/vegetarian restaurants. The Vegan Yogi is always extremely concerned with her health and wellness, and you can always meet her at yoga classes and vegan restaurants.
Californian Ladies (age 45+)
Cougars abound in California and if you're up for dating cougars in California, you'll have a whole lot of options to choose from. Known for their loveliness, i-am-still-young vibe, and their flair for being outdoors, you'll find a lot of hotspots where you can meet and hook up with Californian cougars and older ladies. Meeting sophisticated and gorgeous Californian cougars has even been made easy with a cougar neighborhood like Beverly Glen in Los Angeles and organic stores like Ralphs, shopping malls, yoga studios, and gyms fetch a lot of opportunities to meet and hook up with older ladies and mature women in California. You can also check out these spots if you're looking for where you can meet and hook up with Californian cougars and mature ladies;
- Penthouse at The Huntley Hotel in Santa Monica
- Firefly in Studio City
- The Fifth in Valley Village
- Mix Downtown in Sacramento
- Ralph's in Los Angeles
- Dive Bar in San Jose
- Star Bar in Gas Lamp District, San Diego.
- The Ivy in Beverly Hills
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
California is one of the most visited states in the United States of America. As it boasts of a huge number of visitors, it's a great place to meet and date foreign girls as you'll find tons of options from students and tourists to international professionals to hook up with. Most of these foreigners are always down for a good time and due to that, approaching them is always easy, and if you have a good vibe, you'll record good success in dating foreign girls in California.
Getting laid with Californian girls is pretty easy considering the fact that the girls are liberal and always open to casual encounters and trying new things out. There are a number of party hot spots in California, of which these places are renowned for two things; sun and skin. Places like San Diego, Santa Barbara, and Orange County in particular are where people tend to visit to hook up fairly often due to the immense chill, laid-back vibes of the girls there. While getting laid with Californian girls is pretty easy in most of the cities in the state, here are the top 10 easiest cities to get laid in California as compiled by RoadSnacks;
- Costa Mesa
- Los Angeles
- West Hollywood
- San Diego
- San Francisco
With California known to be a liberal state, there's no further need to emphasize that Californian women are sexually liberated.
One-night stands can be the easiest thing to get in California. With the girls being liberal and open when it comes to sex, you'll find a lot of girls who will be eager to get laid with you if they find something attractive about you, and if you're looking for where to get a one-night stand in California, you can use the bars and clubs in the state to your advantage as they offer countless opportunities to get one-night stands with Californian girls.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
California is the most populous state in the United States of America and it's as well the third-largest by area. Whether you're staying in California's most populous city; Los Angeles, or its capital; Sacramento, there are loads of single girls available to mingle with in California as the state is populated with over 39.5 million residents. California offers tons of opportunities to meet, mingle, and socialize with some of the pretty single girls and being a diverse state, you'll enjoy hooking up with women of different colors and apart from checking out places where you can meet single girls in California, you can also utilize common interests and hobbies to help you make friends and even get hooked up effortlessly.
Depending on where your location is, you can find tons of diverse places where you can meet pretty single Californian girls. If you're in a place like San Francisco, you might want to check out the UC Berkeley Campus. If you desire to meet a lot of pretty college girls in San Francisco, this is a very good place for you. You'll meet a lot of college girls hanging out at the cafes or parks around this area, if you can take a stroll around this area, just say hi to any of the girls you come across and see how it's all going to turn out.
Disneyland in Anaheim is one of the quality places where you can meet single Californian local girls and tourist girls as well.
Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s are also some of the best places where you'll find single girls in California. As they have branches in different parts of the state, you can check out anyone that's in your vicinity.
As earlier said that Californian women love taking care of their body and soul, you might want to consider yoga classes and you won't actually have too much trouble getting to meet beautiful single women here.
With Californian being reputed to be home to a great number of educated, smart career women, bookstores in the state enjoy continuous patronage and this is one of the reasons why they're part of the great places to meet single Californian women.
If you're in a city like San Diego, you might want to check out the Gaslamp Quarter in the downtown area as it's inarguably one of the best places to meet a lot of single girls in San Diego.
A lot of single Californian ladies shop as a hobby and malls are places where you can meet both single younger and older women in California.
- Glendale Galleria in Glendale
- Fashion Valley in San Diego
- Lakewood Center in Lakewood
- Westfield Valley Fair in San Jose
- Santana Row in San Jose
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara
- South Shore Center in Alameda
Your trip to California would definitely be incomplete if you don't check out some of its finest beaches where you can as well pick up sexy Californian girls
- La Jolla Shores Beach in San Diego
- Santa Monica State Beach in Santa Monica
- Pacific Beach in San Diego
- Salt Creek Beach Park in Orange County
- Crystal Cove State Park in Orange County
- East Beach in Santa Barbara
If you're in San Jose, taking a stroll in the downtown area, particularly around San Pedro Square and along Santana Row will fetch you opportunities to meet some single Californian girls. If it's also in your interest to pick up single Californian college girls, you can hang around San Jose State University.
Parks are one of the best places to meet and hook up with single women in California. Californian women do come here to escape from the state's bustle as you'll find a lot of them relaxing, walking their dogs, or just jogging.
- If you're in Los Angeles, you can check out Lake Hollywood Park as it's reputed to be a place that draws a versatile group of people.
- Yokuts Park in Bakersfield has bike trail access, picnic areas, a playground, and offers other special events and concerts as a platform to meet and socialize with Californian single women.
- McKinley Park in Sacramento is a great spot to meet single Californian women.
- Yorba Regional Park is a spot in Anaheim where you can come across tons of beautiful ladies walking their dogs or just taking a leisurely stroll.
- In Oakland, you can check out;
- The Presidio
- Union Plaza Park
As you already understand that Californian girls are tech-savvy, you should know that online dating sites can be very helpful in helping you meet single Californian girls and you can try out;
- Coffee Meets Bagel
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Here are some of the best nightclubs and bars in California.
- Grand Star Jazz Club in Los Angeles: Situated in the Chinatown district of Los Angeles is this bar that used to be a restaurant. Karaoke is available at this bar if you desire to sing your heart out and there are as well some therapeutic music from the jazz bands for you to enjoy when you hit up this place on some weekdays. There are some special events on weekends and on weekdays here, and with the DJ spinning some good ol’ funky hits, you can come have some fun here on the dance floor while you usher in the weekend.
- Blush Nightclub in Anaheim: This club is inarguably the ultimate night time stop in Southern California as it boasts of a luxurious indoor/outdoor smoking patio, exclusive VIP sections, two rooms, and a multi-million dollar state of the lighting system and art sound. This club shares close proximity to Disneyland and the convention center.
- Altitude Sky Lounge in San Diego: Do you want to catch a very splendid view of San Diego's downtown area? Visit this rooftop bar not just to get an amazing panoramic view but to enjoy its great collection of burgers, flatbreads, appetizers, and a fine selection of cocktails, beer, and wine.
- Omnia: Situated in the heart of downtown, Omnia is one of the best clubs in San Diego. It attracts a huge crowd every night and it features Hip Hop talent and top EDM regularly. Get here around 9 pm and enjoy the wonderful experience with the mix of confetti and lasers, a rooftop patio, and multiple levels.
- The EndUp in San Francisco: Ever since it opened in the mid-1970s, it has been a hotspot for a diverse array of people in San Francisco. It's a stylish venue in the SoMa district and most of the time, it stays open until 4 am against the regular 2 am closing time for clubs in San Francisco.
- Faces Nightclub in Sacramento: Offering a unique and awesome socialization and dancing adventure, this premier 21+ gay nightclub in Sacramento has 14 bar stations, heated outdoor pool, VIP lounge, three separate dance studios, including a Video Bar that features High Energy Dance, R&B, Top40, EDM, and Latin. You can also enjoy swimming here as the pool is open early on Saturdays and Sundays.
- LVL 44 in San Jose: The party always gets hotter here and the music never stops blazing hard. This club has DJ nights and live music and, it's one of the most popular spots in San Jose. You can visit here to get ravished with strong drinks and enjoy its hip decor or flock on here to indulge in the “party on” vibes.
- Club Rodeo in San Jose: If you're a country music fan, love dancing, or you're an authentic Latin party lover, this huge club is ready to accommodate and please your taste. What goes down at this club are country music, DJs, and Latin flare performances. And, there are delicious street tacos available here to serve your appetite.
- Sevilla Nightclub in Long Beach: This club offers live entertainment and the best in DJ in its unique environment. It features an outdoor smoking lounge, plush lounge areas, Nitros co2 System, private rooms, VIP bottle service facilities, and it has state of the art video and sound system. It's one of the premier venues in the city and it was established in the year 2006. This club is also situated in San Diego and if you have special occasions and private parties to throw, it has rooms that are available for booking.
- Parliament in Oakland: Giving an upscale, versatile, and vibrant event, this venue hosts commercial shoots, holiday celebrations, corporate events, and private parties. You'll find a wide array of house-crafted cocktails, domestic and imported beers, and premium spirits at the intimate and chic bar here.
Cities like Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Francisco are known for their shopping offers.
- South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa
- Westfield Galleria at Roseville
- Glendale Galleria in Glendale
- Fashion Valley in San Diego
- Lakewood Center in Lakewood
- Westfield Valley Fair in San Jose
- Ontario Mills in Los Angeles
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara
- Hollywood & Highland in Hollywood
- The Outlets at Orange in Orange
Do you love being outdoors? California has a whole lot of places where you can satisfy all your outdoor cravings. Here's a bucket list of adventurous things to do in California
- Backpack in Redwood National and State Parks
- Hike to Burney Falls
- Backpack to the Ventana Wilderness Hot Tub
- Camp at Joshua Tree’s White Tank Campground
- Hike Torrey Pines
- Hike the Full John Muir Trail
- Hike to the Summit of Mt. Baldy
- Hike and Camp in the Meadows on Mt. Shasta
- Hike Half Dome
- Hike to the Summit of Mt. Whitney
- Kayak at Catalina’s Two Harbors
- Soak In The Travertine Hot Springs
Universities and Colleges
California is home to hundreds of colleges and universities and a few of them are;
- University of California (UC)
- California State University (CSU)
- Claremont Colleges
- California Institute of Technology
- University of Southern California
Californian girls are known to be some of the best lovers around and if you find yourself in a romantic relationship with a Californian girl, you might want to hold on to her tightly.
California is a place where fun is the order of the day, and with the girls being exposed and open-minded, finding a local Californian girl to go on a holiday romance with can be as easy as ABC.
Tips for Successful Relationship
If you're honest and true, you'll enjoy having a successful relationship in California.
There's a great chance of finding love in California.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
In a state like this where there are plenty options of singles to approach, knowing if she's the one should be the last thing you should worry about because if you do not like the kind of vibes you get when you're around her, you can find another girlfriend easily that you'll vibe with better. So, it's practically not a do or die affair.
Two unmarried persons who are at least 18 years old can marry in California after having procured their marriage license.
California has a wide array of locations and opportunities that suit any wedding style you crave should the thought of your wedding day has you "California Dreamin."
California is a great and beautiful city. Though not everywhere in the state is totally safe for raising kids, it still has a whole lot of other places that are family-friendly.
|Southern California |
Home to Los Angeles, San Diego, Disneyland, and miles of famous beaches.
Palm trees, blazing sun, and quirky resorts.
|Central Coast |
An isolated stretch of land that features cool mountains and rugged coastline.
|San Joaquin Valley |
Breadbasket of California and home to a large percentage of America's fruit and vegetable supply.
|Sacramento Valley |
Home of Sacramento. the state capital.
|Sierra Nevada |
California's alpine and skiing region, including Yosemite National Park and Lake Tahoe.
|Gold Country |
Historic foothills to the Sierras.
|Bay Area |
Home to San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose/Silicon Valley.
|North Coast |
Home to the world's tallest trees, the coast redwoods as well rugged coastline and remote nature adventures.
|Shasta Cascades |
Hills and mountains in the state's northeast corner that are off the beaten path for most visitors.
Here are a few of California's major cities.
- Sacramento – The laid-back state capital with historic area of the city, Old Sacramento.
- Bakersfield – The world's largest Basque population outside of Spain is found here and fine Basque restaurants abound.
- Los Angeles – The state's largest city, and 2nd-largest in the nation. L.A. is home to Hollywood, Venice, The Getty Center, and Griffith Park.
- Palm Springs – Desert recreation with golf, spas, resorts, casinos, and the famous aerial tramway.
- San Diego – Balboa Park, Old Town, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and nearby Tijuana, Mexico.
- San Francisco – Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, America's largest Chinatown, cable cars, and Victorian houses
- San Jose – South of San Francisco, home of the Winchester Mystery House, and the center of Silicon Valley, which is home to many technology companies.
- Santa Cruz – A central coast city. The home of the historic Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Mission Santa Cruz, and the Mystery Spot.
- Santa Barbara – City on a south-facing coast which styles itself, with some justification, as "the American Riviera."