Guide for dating in Washington (state) helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Washingtonian women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local Washingtonian girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in Washington (state). In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in Washington (state), United States of America.
Girls in Washington (state):
- Looks of girls: 4.2 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 3 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 3.2 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4.55 / 5
Dating in Washington (state):
- Chance of arranging dates: 3.65 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 3.6 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 4 / 5
Sex in Washington (state):
- Women's sexual activity: 3.55 / 5
- One-night stands: 3.5 / 5
More about Washington (state):
- Nightlife in general: 4.35 / 5
- Locals' English level: 5 / 5
- Budget per day: US$120 - $1,200
- Accommodation: US$30 - $1,000
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
Washington is a beautiful state and it's nonetheless bustling with good-looking residents. And, while dating a girl from the Evergreen state could be very fascinating and interesting, it's pretty important that you know a couple of things about Washingtonian girls. Nevertheless, dating a local girl in Washington is always fun and exciting, and if you're hooked up with a Washingtonian girl, one thing you should look forward to is adventures. A lot of adventures await you if you're dating a local girl in Washington and it would be so much fun when you and your Washington girl are out enjoying hiking and camping. Even if it's drizzling outside, Washington girls will be glad to stay warm inside with you and there will be a whole lot of things to do such as cooking, playing games, or watching movies. The point is, you can never get bored when you're dating a local girl in Washington and it doesn't matter if the weather is encouraging or not because there will be lots of ideas to explore.
Another thing you should know about Washington girls is that they're always pretty picky about their coffee. You could probably get some major brownie points when you know the preference of your girl, and if you don't yet, you should get to find out and not give her what she doesn't fancy. More so, know that Washington girls can probably keep you on your toes; in the sense that they'll keep you inspired always, and this is resulting from the fact that most of them are very creative. If you want to date a local girl in Washington, know that you probably can't avoid seafood dinner dates. Seafood dinner dates in Washington is a big deal and it's pretty celestial, and even if you two are not going out to grab some bites, most of these girls know how to cook up some great meals, and if you love fish, you'll eat till you get tired. Sounds good right?
Washington girls are pretty laid-back! They are girls with a young soul who just want to have a good time and because they're easygoing, don't patronize them with any drama whatsoever. Another important thing you should know about Washington girls is that they do love taking long, romantic walks on the beach. Taking a stroll with a lover is one of the things the girls here love doing and the plentiful romantic coastal shorelines in the state give you the chance to get it realized. One thing you'll love about Washington girls is that they're not too opinionated. Unlike other girls who will always want their opinions to be very loud most of the times, Washington girls are often eager to hear the opinion of their significant other on things most of the times, or maybe this is because they may have too much excitement running in them to yell you their thoughts on things.
Washington girls have a great taste and if you want to date a local girl in Washington, you should prepare to get your fridge stocked with some of the best local craft beer and wine because they love drinking and not just anyhow, only the best. Most of the local girls in this state are music lovers and the chances are high that your Washingtonian girl will show you some of the BEST music and to include, you should be up for going to see a live concerts from time to time. It's also pretty important for you to know that Washington girls love their pets with all that's inside of them. And, if you find yourself in a relationship with a local Washington girl, make sure you welcome her pets with open arms. Romance never gets exhausting in Washington, rather, it gets more exciting as the sunset in the state gives you an additional opportunity to enjoy a splendid moment of romance with your Washingtonian girl.
Washington is a beautiful place to date. Whether it's rainy or sunny, lovebirds in this state will find the weather apt for romance as this state offers a lot of things to do from snuggling up on the couch to watch a film at home and going to dinner and a movie to grabbing a beer at a local bar. However, it's important for you to know that the dating culture in Washington is pretty unique and there are a couple of things you need to familiarize yourself with. To start with, know that long-distance relationships in this state are a waste of time because it appears no-one is actually ready to fully commit to a long-distance relationship. Once the other partner is staying at a location that demands an hour trip or necessitates crossing the lake, it's a good luck ciao.
Washington may be the 13th most populous state in the country but it seems as though everyone seems to know everybody. Thus, you should not find it surprising if your date turns out to be related to someone you know or knows someone you recently just met. More so, in Washington, a beer crawl is a perfectly acceptable date. There are lots of breweries around and these spots have become low-key and sweet date spots in the state. Dating apps are heavily used in Washington and if you want to enjoy hookups in Washington without stress, you need technology.
Dating in Washington (state) can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Washington (state) and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
Going into a romantic relationship with a local woman in Washington can be very enjoyable and you do stand to enjoy a lot of benefits when you're dating a local Washingtonian woman. Washington women are very romantic and they do express this romantic nature of theirs by encouraging their romantic partners to go watch the sunset on the shore with them. If you're dating a local woman in Washington, snuggling up on the beach and watching the sunset is something you should look forward to, and during the weekend, you can oblige to a getaway to Ocean Shores. People tend to elude Washington of its beaches whenever they think of Washington and these beaches in the state are super splendid and you stand to enjoy some beautiful romantic moments with your Washington women on these beaches.
Date a Washington woman and she'll always keep you off of your couch into the great outdoors. The local women in this state love spending a lot of time outdoors and they love everything from mountain climbing and biking to hiking. Washington has some of the most beautiful landscapes in the United States of America and with a Washingtonian lady by your side, she'll surely help you get more out of it. Even though Washington women are outdoorsy, they also love a good Netflix marathon on a rainy day. There's often a lot of rain in Washington and it's no news that the rain is one of the things that makes Washington beautiful. And, staying in for the night while you enjoy the ordered pizza is something your Washington woman is not new to.
The local women in this state love coffee. And, if you're hooked up with a local Washington women, you can likely be waking up with black coffee in bed occasionally and, popular local coffee shops where you and your Washington sweetheart can visit for a nice, chilling time are Blue Castle Coffee, River Maiden Artisan Coffee, and Analog Coffee. Although Starbucks started in this state, this doesn't invalidate the fact that the local women in this state are beer lovers and if you're dating a local woman in Washington, you can stay assured that drinking bad beer is something you'll probably never do again because Washington women are well-versed with all the best local brews.
However, one thing you should know is that Washingtonians have a serious artsy side. Your Washington partner is sure to show you her favorite from the plenty of galleries and museums that are rife in the state and the tip of the iceberg is the popular Seattle Art Museum. Washington locals believe that love is the greatest thing on earth and it's not surprising that the state has legalized same-sex marriage since the year 2012. Washington locals are pretty chill. Should we speak of Seattle which boasts an edibles food truck called Magical Butter or the legalized marijuana for recreational as well as medical use in the state of which Washington state was one of the first states in the country to do that?
Feel relaxed and cool when you're dating a local woman in Washington and know that Dick’s Drive-In burgers are an awesome budget dinner date in this state. "The Evergreen State is also famous for its super-fresh seafood, particularly oysters and salmon, and the OysterFest in Shelton is the perfect event if you seek something more beyond the casual dinner date. If you're dating a Washingtonian woman, she'll always inspire you to be a little greener in your everyday life - it's not even hard to care about environmentalism when you're surrounded by beautiful hundred-year-old trees. You also have the possibility of enjoying super local and super fresh home-cooked dinner when you're dating a local woman in Washington. Farmer's markets are a way of life in Washington and it's pretty possible that your Washington lady will turn you into a locavore.
Dating local women in Washington can be pretty cool because the local women in this state are known to be super, infectiously nice. If you love smart, Washington is where you should be. Your Washington woman will not hesitate to challenge you intellectually for there's plenty of smart women in Washington. Filled with tons of bookstores and a public library system that rocks, a good number of the locals in this state have advanced degrees, and you'll find tons of educated women in this state. Date a local woman in Washington and she'll show you where all the great shows are. Festival is as well an awesome way to see great local and touring bands and in case you don't know, Seattle is always first on the list when bands stop in the Pacific Northwest. Speaking of the looks of the local women in Washington, Washington has a sizeable number of Whites and a couple of Asians, American Indians, Native Hawaiians, and Hispanics.
Washingtonian Girls (age 18 - 29)
There are seven common stereotypes of these girls you're likely to meet and date in Washington. The first one is the Seahawks Fan. You'll find her grabbing a beer at a local sports club or getting into a pickup truck and she's the girl with the real love for football. The second one is the Coffee Snob. If you don't like Starbucks, you'd better keep off from this girl. The third one is the girl that just moved to Seattle to work at Amazon. Seattle has a booming economy and even though the traffic can be crazy and the rent can be quite ridiculous, a lot of people still move in because of Amazon.
The fourth one is the Mountaineer. Due to the exercise and the fresh air she receives, this girl is incredibly upbeat and she has hiked and biked all the known trails in the Northwest. This girl eats a kale-based lunch and she bikes to work. The fifth one is the Techie. She's known for her plenty of toys and her incessant complaints over the new iPhone because she believes it can be better. The sixth one is the Young Environmentalist. She probably has a large collection of reusable bags in the back of her Nissan, she studied Forestry at the UW, and she has an unwavering focus on cleaning up the environment. The seventh one is the UW student. You can easily spot her because she wears a lot of purple UW sweaters often and there's this small glimmer of fear in her eyes as the result of the looming student debts.
Washingtonian Women (age 30 - 45)
There are five common stereotypes of these women you're likely to meet and date in Washington. The first one is the Hipster. Edgy and moody unless caffeinated, this lady always looks like she belongs to a British rock group from the ’60s with her boots and jeans which are usually skinned and ripped. The second one is the Hippy Dippy Momma. People like her because she usually has nothing but nice things to say. She's the lady that will happily talk about her garden, give you an herbal remedy for your sore throat, and she often wears loose, flowy clothes.
The third one is the Beer Snob. This lady is a lover of beer and you'll enjoy dating her if you love beer as well. The fourth one is the Proud Dog Parent. Known to be very dog-friendly, this woman prioritizes her dogs health more than anything and she makes sure her pups are well-loved, groomed, primped, and live a good life. The fifth one is the Rich Lady. There are lots of wealthy women in Washington, especially in Seattle, and these are the women that drink nice wine at dinner, have a maid, and probably drive a Tesla.
Washingtonian Ladies (age 45+)
Washington cougars and older ladies are renowned for their loveliness and comeliness and dating them comes with less stress, more fun, and a few goodies to enjoy. Most of these women are financially okay and while some of them could be high maintenance, especially those in Seattle, most of them are low maintenance. However, you'll have more chances with these older beauties if you're good-looking, refined, and smart because these ladies are pretty sophisticated. More so, having a good body shape, a humorous personality, and being sociable can also fetch you more opportunities with these older beauties, and you can meet them at spots like wine bars, cougars bars, and the grocery stores.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
There are lots of foreign girls in Washington. From the college girls to those transferred to work temporarily at one of the state's tech companies and tourists who troop in consistently, the options are vast for guys who prefer to meet and date foreign girls in Seattle.
Getting laid in Washington is not as hard as some people may take it to be. Regardless of how busy the residents might be, the locals in the state are people who love having fun; if you do not meet them during the day where they're having fun outdoors, you'll find them where they're enjoying good food, good drinks, and great music at some of the nighttime spots in the state. However, guys with a fun and interesting personality will enjoy getting sex with Washington girls, and cities like Ellensburg, Olympia, Kirkland, Des Moines, Lakewood, Shoreline, Vancouver, Seattle, Bellingham, and Cheney are known to be some of the easiest places to get sex in Washington due to their population density and a good number of single girls available to mingle with.
A large number of the local girls in this state are sexually liberated.
One-night stands can be very easy to come by in Washington but it all depends on how you position yourself. As a traveler or an out-of-towner, securing accommodation close to the main singles nightlife area in the city can fetch you opportunities to enjoy getting one-night stands with Washingtonian girls without stress.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Nicknamed the Evergreen State, Washington is situated in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States of America and it's bordered by the Pacific Ocean, the Canadian province of British Columbia, and a few other states in the United States such as Idaho and the Oregon. Washington is populated with over 7.6 million people and of all the states in the United States of America, it is the 13th most populous and the 18th largest state. Seattle is the largest city in Washington and Olympia is the state capital.
Since Seattle is the largest city in Washington, there's no doubt about the fact that it has plenty of single girls, and due to its economic and lively scene blending with the propensity of the girls to party when it's dark, you'll find it hosting an array of nice spots where you can meet single Washington girls. Some of the spots where you can meet single Washingtonian girls in Seattle are
- Pioneer Square
- The University District
- University Village
- Pike Place Market
These aforementioned areas receive huge traffic during the day and even at nighttime, and since there will be tons of pretty girls walking by, you can hit up any of these places to approach as many girls as you can.
Restaurants are one of the best places where you can meet single girls in Washington and since there are loads of them in the state, looking for a particular one to check out may be a bit nerve-wracking and we recommend you check out Daniel’s Broiler;
- Daniel’s Broiler is that one place where you'll always have ample opportunities to pick up a single local Washington woman. Daniel’s Broiler is one of the most well-liked restaurants in the state and the locals come to this restaurant to enjoy nice meals. Being a perfect blend of an upscale eatery with a relaxed bar atmosphere, this Lake Union steakhouse has an upscale vibe.
- Another restaurant you can check out is the Coho Cafe. Offering Asian fusion cuisine and incredible seafood, this venue is a great place to approach and pick up single Washington women as you'll find a lot of them here. However, take note that there might be some competition here so do well to come here looking cute and well-dressed.
The gyms are another great places where you can meet single women in Washington. Washingtonians love taking care of themselves and this includes going to the gym to stay fit and healthy.
- The Bellevue Athletic Club is one of the fitness centers the local women in this state visit to get in shape and stay healthy. You can drop by after work hours or sign up for a membership and, make sure you're very confident whenever you're approaching a lady here.
Museums are also excellent places to meet single women in Washington and a nice one you can check out is the Seattle Art Museum. This museum is a great spot to be if you're actually open to meeting Washington women who are intellectual and it's often easy to strike up a conversation here as there are lots of exhibits around you can talk about.
Parks are another quality places where you can meet single girls in Washington because these are spots where you can make new friends, hook up with beautiful single women, and also enjoy the health benefits of walking.
- With this, Kerry Park is an incredible option to go for. Offering recreation options, events, and walking trails that will fetch you plenty of opportunities to mingle and socialize with people, you'll agree that this park is a great spot to meet and connect with single local women in Washington.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Washington is home to a lot of nice bars and clubs where you can enjoy spending your night out:
- The House of Soul in Spokane: This club is perfect for all special occasions or events. Every week, it hosts a mix of live music and shows, and it offers a unique style of food and drinks. This club brings a new Vibe to downtown Spokane with its kind bartenders, nice atmosphere, great music, and a large dance floor. The House of Soul is a place to hang out with friends and loved ones, hear some great music, and it does welcome a diverse crowd.
- Bumpy’s Tavern in Puyallup: This traditional dive bar with a cool, casual crowd is situated just outside Tacoma and it's a great place to enjoy drinking with friends and acquaintances. Check out this venue if you're the kind of person who's not into the upscale and trendy bar scene. Though weekend nights are probably your best bet, any night is worth a visit here to enjoy lots of interesting characters and affordable drinks.
- Keys on Main Tacoma in Tacoma: Featuring incredible talented musicians playing and singing your requests all night long, this venue features two grand pianos on stage during its 'All Request Dueling Piano Show.' Aside from being the premier Dueling Piano bar in Washington, you need to be 21+ before you can visit Keys On Main location. This club is also situated in Salt Lake City and Seatle and, Thursdays are free but a cover charge applies on Fridays and Saturdays. This club also offers private events.
- Palmers East in Redmond: This dive bar has a bevy of attractive ladies and it's a great spot to mingle with some of the local girls in the state. This relaxing dive bar with a little something extra has an enjoyable atmosphere, it has karaoke on certain nights offering you the opportunity to sing while drunk, and you can scope out the scenery without breaking the bank as it offers plenty of great drink specials.
- Ridler Piano Bar in Spokane: Boasting a VIP lounge space that has the capacity to hold close to 30 people, this club offers tango and country dancing, and the main event at this lively bar is dueling pianos. Every Friday and Saturday, the live music here starts at 7:30 pm, and you can as well host your big celebrations, weddings, and company parties here.
- Suite in Bellevue: This venue is the perfect spot for a cozy yet classy dinner as it has an exciting menu that's made up of dishes like bistro medallion steak, wild sockeye salmon, and portobello pasta. Situated at the lobby level of the Wintergarden in the Hyatt Regency Hotel, this sophisticated hotspot is an award-winning restaurant and lounge in Bellevue Place and it's a place where you can have some fun on a weekend evening with its spectacular show, a stellar menu, and delectable drinks. You can as well experience a complimentary show by the Seattle Aerial Arts on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Post Street Ale House in Spokane: If it interests you to buy into the idea of hotel bar experience, this bar is a sure spot for consideration. There's an abundance of single ladies you can meet here and this hotel spot is perfect for meals late at night, dinner, lunch, and breakfast. This bar has a lively setting and you can enjoy the 26 beers it offers on tap.
- El Pique Nightclub in Tacoma: Boasting highly qualified waitresses, bartenders, and security staff, this club has the best variety of drinks and it has the best live bands and groups. This club focuses on its Latin and Mexican community and you can contact them for VIP reservations. You can enjoy karaoke on Saturdays from 6 pm to 10 pm and Sundays from 6 pm to 11:30 am plus there's entertainment and live music offered here.
- nYne Bar & Bistro in Spokane: This is an excellent place where urban meets upscale. Known for its very welcoming environment, nice ambiance, delicious food, personable bartenders, and incredibly friendly owners, there's as well familiar pub grub, burgers served at this lively restaurant and bar. You can enjoy the free Wi-Fi available here and there are delivery options, take out, and dine-in available here too.
- Foundation Nightclub in Seattle: This club offers three VIP areas, three bars, and it's a luxury nightlife venue with an all-EDM. On Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, there are regular concerts here and there's hand-blown glass details, bathroom attendants, and valet parking. There's a dress code here and it's advisable to purchase the tickets ahead of time; the ticket prices range from $5 to $45. Sir Kutz, Rohry, and Darrius are some of the resident DJs here.
Shopping is an enjoyable activity and here are some of the best shopping malls in Washington:
- Centralia Outlets
- Westfield Southcenter
- Seattle Premium Outlets
- Bellevue Square
- The Outlet Shoppes at Burlington
- Kitsap Mall
- Bellis Fair
- The Outlet Collection
- Alderwood Mall
- Northgate Mall
A lot of outdoor adventures await you in Washington State for the Evergreen State boasts unparalleled natural beauty for its locals and visitors alike to enjoy:
- Climb to the top of a giant old-growth tree
- Admire the view from the northwestern-most point in the contiguous United States
- Explore the otherworldly landscape of Deception Pass State Park
- Embark on a rainforest adventure
- Enjoy an epic waterfall hike
- Marvel at fossilized wood at Ginko Petrified Forest
- Admire the pristine waters of Blue Lake in North Cascades Park
- Watch for whales at the magical Lime Kiln Point State Park
Universities and Colleges
Washington is home to more than 40 institutions of higher education.
Colleges and Universities in Washington include:
- The University of Washington
- Seattle University
- University of Puget Sound
- The Evergreen State College
- Whitman College
- Washington State University
- Western Washington University
- Saint Martin's University
- Pacific Lutheran University
- Gonzaga University
- Eastern Washington University
- Central Washington University
Washington girls have almost all the characters you may need in a significant other. From being smart and fun-loving to their cooking skills, you'll enjoy being in a romantic relationship with a local girl in Washington because she'll make your stay in the state more pleasing and pleasurable.
With the number of professionals, rich ladies, and young girls in the state, it's pretty conspicuous that finding a local girl to go on a holiday romance with in Washington is feasible.
Tips for Successful Relationship
Here are a few tips that can help you build a successful and healthy relationship;
- Smile, and show your interest in what she does
- Pay attention to her and you as well
- Be dependable
- Fight fairly
- Be flexible and not excessively rigid
- Talk with each other and keep a healthy communication system
- Keep expectations realistic
- Keep your life balanced
The Evergreen State is a great place to fall in love and find love.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
It's not a tedious task to know if she's the one because you'll find it noticeable through her actions and reactions, plus you can also count on your instincts most of the time to help you make the right choice.
Applying for a marriage license in Washington will help you facilitate your marriage in this state. However, take note that the marriage license is valid for 60 days and you cannot use the marriage license to get married in other states or countries because the Washington state marriage license is valid only in the state of Washington.
Offering an array of indoor and outdoor options that provide a little bit of something for lovebirds, you can enjoy a variety of beautiful wedding venues in Washington when it comes to your ceremony and reception. Washington is home to plentiful locations around that make picture-perfect wedding options and the frequent choices in the state range from public gardens and private vineyards to coastal estates, lakefront retreats, and lush golf courses. Washington has a diverse scenery and Seattle and Spokane are regarded to be the top cities in Washington to tie the knot.
Washington is one of the best states to raise a family in the United States of America.
|Columbia River Plateau |
located on the southeastern side of the Cascades; this region features canyons, deserts and steppes set in hillside valleys. Cities included within this region are Kennewick, Walla Walla, and Yakima.
|North Cascades |
beautiful mountains and fresh water lakes, outdoor activities galore, national parks (North Cascades National Park) and secluded getaways await travelers to the North Cascades region. Cities included within this region are Bellingham, Leavenworth, and Wenatchee.
|Olympic Peninsula |
known for its rugged beauty with rain forests against a spine of dramatic mountains and miles of isolated beaches this area includes Olympic National Park.
this largely agricultural area includes the cities of Spokane, Cheney and Pullman
|Puget Sound |
with Seattle, the state's largest city; Tacoma, Olympia (capital), and the islands and waters between Seattle and the Olympic Peninsula including Vashon Island and the Kitsap Peninsula
|Northeast Washington |
This semi arid area includes the Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area created by the Grand Coulee Dam.
|San Juan Islands |
a scattering of forested islands in the serene waters adjacent to British Columbia. Ferries, private boats, kayaks, and orca (whales) criss-cross the waters, while float planes and bald eagles soar overhead
|Southwest Washington |
known for its breathtaking coastline and amazing views along the Columbia River
- Olympia — State capital located within the fast growing South Sound area.
- Bellevue — Seattle's suburban cousin across Lake Washington, a commercial center with a growing downtown area.
- Bellingham — Home of Western Washington University. Near the Canadian border and Vancouver, B.C.
- Seattle — Largest city in the Pacific Northwest. Home of the University of Washington.
- Spokane — The heart of Eastern Washington, unofficial capital of the Inland Empire.
- Tacoma — Port city with several good museums downtown
- Tri-Cities - Central Washington area Kennewick, Richland & Pasco.
- Vancouver — Just across the Columbia River from Portland, Oregon. Not to be confused with the larger Canadian city of Vancouver.
- Walla Walla — Small eastern city in the heart of Washington's blooming wine country.
- Yakima — Located in the Yakima Valley, the major agricultural and wine region of the state.