Guide for dating in Wales helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Welsh women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local Welsh girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in Wales. In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in Wales, United Kingdom.
Girls in Wales:
- Looks of girls: 3 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 4 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 3.5 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4 / 5
Dating in Wales:
- Chance of arranging dates: 4 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 3.5 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 3 / 5
Sex in Wales:
- Women's sexual activity: 3/ 5
- One-night stands: 3 / 5
More about Wales:
- Nightlife in general: 3.5/ 5
- Locals' English level: 3 / 5
- Budget per day: US$80 - $150
- Accommodation: US$60 - $200
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
Dating girls in wales can be a real experience. The local girls are some of the most fun in all of Europe. The locals are known for their fair skin, big bright eyes and blonde hair. Whilst they might not be the most attractive girls in the world they make up for it with their attitudes. Approaching girls is so easy because they are always up for a good time. When looking to get yourself a hot date it is important to bring your A game, with the amount of tourists flowing through the country the local girls are used to seeing good looking guys so some effort is required.
If a welsh girl is interested in you, you will know about it. The girls are flirtatious and will always show you a good time. When dating a local girl you can expect her to be touchy feely and very affectionate, that's just the welsh nature.
The girls are super loyal, another character trait of the welsh people, most of the girls don't date awfully casually but in the bigger cities like Cardiff there are a few girls who do conform to the western ways of casual dating.
Sugar dating is one of the best ways to find a date in 2022. Men who are willing to buy gifts for sugar babies, will get physical or emotional pleasure for a return. Take a look of the wide selection of girls from SecretBenefits.
Dating in Wales can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Wales and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
The country of Wales has a variety of different women for you to choose from, ranging from students to sexy older mature ladies. The key to finding the right one is knowing exactly what your coming up against, i.e. Personalities, taste etc. Welsh women are incredibly fun. In the section below will look at what each category of women in the country has to offer.
Welsh Girls (age 18 - 29)
The students (18-23) are the youngest of the dating pool, students from the big cities like Cardiff are so much fun. They are spontaneous, free-spirited and always up for a good time. You find the students mostly hanging out in nightclubs and bars; they enjoy a drink. The Welsh girls are very approachable and will always be keen for some banter, the key to picking up these girls is confidence, if you are confident in yourself they will pick up on that and they love it. Buy them a drink, have a dance and then you'll get their phone numbers for sure.
The second portion to this group of ladies are the young professionals (24-29) these are ladies who have recently graduated from university and are looking to make a path in the working world, they can be a little more difficult to pick up than the younger girls because they have developed a certain taste in men. Some say that these girls can be quite blunt when approached but it if you are to their liking they'll let you know as well. Generally these ladies are attracted to men with measurable wealth and success.
Welsh Women (age 30 - 45)
Women between the ages of 30 and 45 years can be very tricky to date. This being because most women get married in their early thirties, so if you are not looking for anything awfully serious it might be a good idea to try dating women from the other age groups; also majority of the women in the country fall between these ages.
However it is not all doom and gloom as some women choose to get married later in life or even not at all; if you are looking to find these ones there are specialised bars and clubs for older ladies and the Welsh ladies are wild so enjoy.
Welsh Ladies (age 45+)
The mature category (45+) can be almost as much fun as the student group. There are plenty of fresh milfs in the country, big cities like Cardiff would probably be the best place to find them. These ladies are so fun to date because they are financially independent, they own their own houses and they have very little responsibility other than their work. Also quite often the relationship is a strictly physical one, they will blatantly use you for sex; so if that's what you're into then buckle up and enjoy.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
There are quite a few foreign hotties in the country, mostly from other European countries like England and Scotland but there are also a few Asian and Latin American girls. A pro tip here is to hang out at as many tourist attractions as possible.
The local birds are quite sexual, they enjoy having sex as often as possible. Most of the countries in Europe these days are very sexually advanced where the women are not prudish at all; they will come out and tell you right away if that's what they want. The Welsh are a very open people so you can expect the lady to let you know straight up.
Whilst the Welsh might not be the most attractive they certainly do enjoy a good romp; young and old they all enjoy getting down. What was previously quite a conservative nation has developed and has become a lot more sexual. The women especially have been given the freedom to express their needs and desires and this has bode well for young men.
With the new found sexual freedom of the women in the country there are more casual sexual encounters than ever before. The welsh girls are by no means reserved anymore and are open to having these one night only relationships.
The internet has played a big part in the amount of one night stands taking place in the country, apps and websites like tinder, bumble, badoo and e harmony allow ladies who are looking for nothing more than some casual adult fun.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Wales's is filled with places to meet single ladies, whether you are looking for a party girl who goes out every weekend or you are looking for a more adventurous girl who explores the wide-open spaces of Wales; there are plenty of places to find either. The key to success is knowing exactly where to look, so play to your strengths and pick something you are good at if you become Prince Charming after a few drinks then hit a bar or nightclub, if you are more confident in the outdoors then definitely hit a hike or a beach to find your girl of choice.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Wales has some great bars, pubs and clubs for the younger and even slightly older, the welsh are a very party friendly people and the more time they spend drinking and socializing the more friendly they become. Check out some of the countries best below here.
- The Cambrian Tap - the Cambrian Tap is easily the best bar for beer lovers in the city of Cardiff. With no less than 16 different options on the draught menu the tap has a drink that suits everyone's taste. They are the self proclaimed ‘oasis of craft beer in a desert of lager’.
- BrewDog is one of the most popular pubs in Cardiff in Wales situated just a Stone's throw from the Millennium Stadium BrewDog specialises in beers on tap and special Craft Beer with a relaxing atmosphere and you can discover the finest beers that Wales has to offer
- Gassy jacks is a lively and roomy sports bar there is often live music live sport or DJ's entertaining the crowds this is regarded as one of the best places to go get a social drink after work or on the weekends this is the ideal venue for large groups
- lab 22: Lab 22 is a modern upmarket cutting-edge cocktail bar opening in 2012 the trendy venue has been at the forefront of the bustling nightlife in Cardiff enjoy expertly made artisanal cocktails and a variety of refreshing and tasty drinks at the bar this is the perfect place to start a big night out in Cardiff
- Blisters bargoed blisters: It is always a fun night out in Wales with a very casual and welcoming atmosphere the club is always pumping where DJ's are playing Modern chart music and the crowds of being kept well looked after by the bars
- The dead canary - Inside, the bar’s décor is highly influenced and inspired by Welsh industrial heritage. A visit here will give you a truly unique experience. With a collection of classic cocktails, turned on their head through the use of eccentric infusions and exotic ingredients. Arguably one of the best cocktail bars in Cardiff.
- Owain Glyndwr - just 200 metres from the Millennium Stadium, the Owain Glyndwr has earned a sizeable reputation as one of the best pubs in the city centre. This place is a must stop on an international match day as fans flood in to fill up on the pub’s beer and food. Every Friday and Saturday night the Owain Glyndwr also plays host to live bands.
- O’Neills - An Irish style pub in the Welsh capital, O’Neills is a great gastropub with friendly staff and a wonderful atmosphere. They have a great range of snacks and ice cold drinks on tap, including,naturally, Guinness.
Shopping malls are great places to meet single girls. Over weekends the malls in the country are teeming with women who love nothing more than some time spent shopping. There are a variety of coffee shops, cafes and restaurants that these single ladies also frequent so if you are confident enough to approach a woman in a shopping centre then give the following a try.
- Victoria shopping centre - Victoria is a quaint multi-storey shopping centre in Llandudno, the mall has a wide variety of national and independent retailers that cater to a very modern crowd. The mall also has various dining options including some of the best cafes in wales.
- Tweedmil shopping outlet - Tweedmill has over 300 quality brand names, cafés, coffee shops, and a farm shop all under one roof – Tweedmill is your one-stop destination for so much more than shopping. The large centre is a very social place over weekends and a popular place for group get togethers.
- St David’s Dewi Sant - this high end fashion shopping mall has a wide variety of top local and international fashion brands. One of the premier shopping destinations in Cardiff this mall is also the 3rd busiest mall in the UK.
- St Catharine's walk - St Catharine's is a more compact and to the point shopping centre, with over 30 stores and services it still does a lot more than just get the job done. Along with your typical groceries and clothing stores there are also quite a few coffee shops and cafes to grab a bite or a good cuppa and there is even a cinema.
Wales has some of the most beautiful scenery in the UK, so if you're quite the adventurous guy then it might be well worth the effort if you hit up some of the popular outdoor areas. Beaches, walking trails, hiking trails and the likes await you. Here are a few of the most popular
- Rest bay beach - 20 miles from Cardiff, the southern coast of Wales is home to Rest Bay Beach, a popular surf haunt among its locals. Maybe you’re after the perfect swell to show what you're made of, or maybe you’re content to sit on the sandy shores and watch the action. Either way, it’s wide, wild and water sports mad.
- Pebble Beach - Located just 9 miles southwest of Cardiff, there’s also a harp-shaped lake, a small outdoor skate park, plus a dozen cafés where you can tuck into a fresh favourite: fish and chips. Known as Pebble Beach to tourists (and Cold Knap Beach to the locals), the steep, rocky shoreside is flanked by hilly walks.
- St David's Cathedral, Pembrokeshire - This beautiful, perfectly-preserved cathedral is situated in the stunning St David’s of Pembrokeshire. It sits in a bowl and can therefore be viewed from above, making it a spectacular sight for visitors. Find it near the little shops and country pubs.
- Zip World's Bounce Below - a day at Zip World is guaranteed to be an exciting day out. In a maze of underground trampolines and zip lines in a former slate mine in North Wales, you can slide, roll, jump and bounce from net to net in a cavern the size of a cathedral.
Universities and Colleges
There aren't massive universities and colleges in the country of wales but there a few that are well populated and filled with beautiful and fun students. These girls love guys with a bit of confidence and who are willing to be out going with them. Try some of these to pick up Welsh students.
- Cardiff university - Cardiff university is one of the more popular schools in the country, its prime location in the thriving capital city draws many of the best and brightest students from across Wales and the greater UK.
- Swansea University - founded in 1920 Swansea university has prided itself on providing top rate education to the students in wales for a long time now. Located close to the sea its costal campus attracts many of the students looking to have a good time whilst completing their studies.
- University of Wales - the university of wales has been one of the long standing tertiary education institutions in the country, providing the local students with some of the best home grown education that the UK can offer. Students from all over the country can study through them with their distance learning programs.
Relationships with welsh girls differ from girl to girl often based on age. The younger girls are looking to keep things quite casual where the older girls might be looking to get into something more serious and set themselves up for the long haul. The welsh girls are great to date short term.
If you're looking for a spontaneous holiday fling then there cannot be a better option than the country of wales. The younger girls especially are perfect for a short term relationship without too many feelings involved. Exploring a wonderful place like wales with a new someone special can be a great experience.
Tips for Successful Relationship
- Build trust – trust is the bedrock of all relationships and it is imperative that you and your partner can trust one another completely.
- Communicate – another really important aspect of any relationship is the ability to openly and successfully communicate with each other.
- Maintain financial peace – the cost of living is ever increasing and this can sometimes cause friction between couples, try to curb unnecessary spending and draw up a budget that you both can stick to.
- Support – modern day couples need to be able to lean on each other, the days where a woman was the supporting act to man are gone and both need to be there in equal capacities for each other.
- Find a hobby you both enjoy – in the wide open spaces of California there are plenty of choices for an activity you both enjoy, spending this kind of time together will only increase the strength of your relationship.
- Allow space – yes you love each other and you would like to see one another as much as possible but you need that space and time to yourself every now and then.
You could definitely find true love in wales, its just a matter of where to look and who to look at. The middle aged welsh women can make a great wife, but its not guaranteed so maybe a good idea is to get out there and meet as many people as you can. Cast that net nice and wide.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
There is no scientific explanation with regards on how to tell if you have found the right person to spend the rest of your life with, read some of the tips below to help you figure it out.
- You’re planning a future for the two of you.
- You still find her attractive after dating for a long time.
- You would rather hang with her than anyone else.
- You have the same goals and expectations in life.
- You trust her whole heartedly.
- She gets along with your friends and family.
Marriage in wales in quite a big one. The weddings are traditionally European with the welsh twist. The attitude is that most couples will look to get married once they have their lives figured out, have stable jobs and are able to afford buying their own homes. In modern society though there are increasing amounts of couples who live together before marrying, some will even start a family.
There are a few welsh traditions that go along with the standard white wedding, these traditions are more sacred to some than to others but either way you can expect a welsh wedding to be all kinds of fun. Traditionally a Welsh bride will carry within their bouquet myrtle leaves, the wedding party will walk to the wedding venue together in a procession with a flower girl sprinkling petals along the walk and another welsh wedding tradition is that if a Welsh bride is woken on the morning of her wedding by a bird singing this is seen to be lucky.
Wales is a perfect place to bring up a family of your own, the country has such deep history and such rich culture that there is no way any child brought up here will fail to be proud of his country. The wide open spaces of mother nature and the caring nature of those around will make is a very pleasant experience.
The Welsh people are also big on family and will spend as much time as humanly possible together so if you are going to marry into a welsh family then prepare yourself to have many a family gathering.