Guide for dating in Tunisia helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Tunisian women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local Tunisian girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in Tunisia. In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in Tunisia, Africa.
Girls in Tunisia:
- Looks of girls: 4 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 3.5 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 4 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4 / 5
Dating in Tunisia:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3.5 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 4.5 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 4 / 5
Sex in Tunisia:
- Women's sexual activity: 4 / 5
- One-night stands: 3 / 5
More about Tunisia:
- Nightlife in general: 4 / 5
- Locals' English level: 4 / 5
- Budget per day: US$60 - $730
- Accommodation: US$50 - $530
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
Tunisian women are known to be beautiful. It won’t take long for you to find someone you are attracted to in the country. The only issue you’re going to face with them is cultural diversity. Tunisian people are a little bit different from the rest of the world. Since you’re in their country, you will have to adapt to their culture. If you can do that, you will have the chance to date and get intimate with their girls. All you just have to do is to be on your best when it comes to your communication skills.
Cute Tunisian women spend a lot on themselves. They try to appear beautiful to their lovers, so they request for money to maintain themselves frequently. That means if you want a relationship, you should be ready to spend some money on your partner. As these women are different in characters, you might need to step back and study them before making any move. As you read further, you will be exposed to how to get any Tunisian girl of your choice.
As stated earlier, the dating culture in Tunisia is a little bit different from other countries. That is why you’ve to understand how things are done before entering into a relationship. In Tunisia, the man leads in every relationship. Right from the start, he will be the one to make the first approach. As time goes on, a man also needs to reassure her and treat his partner well.
Everything matters in Tunisia. They take everything seriously and try to give meaning to strange things. Here, people believe men who can sustain their relationship are responsible. Even in Politics, they make sure they give great positions to men who are in stable relationships. Tunisian girls are shy. That is why getting into a relationship might look difficult for you at first.
Even if your Tunisian crush is interested in you, she might not give you any sign. You will have to make her comfortable around you. That is when she will open up, and you will start interacting well. You will rarely get the chance to meet Tunisia girls in the daytime. They are usually busy or indoors in the day. At night, cute girls go out to have fun in different places. Therefore, you should be focused on meeting them at night.
Sugar dating is one of the best ways to find a date in 2023. Men who are willing to buy gifts for sugar babies, will get physical or emotional pleasure for a return. Take a look of the wide selection of girls from SecretBenefits.
Dating in Tunisia can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Tunisia and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
Feeling lonely in Tunisia? Arrange a virtual date with your favorite webcam girl right now! We have thousands of hot girls online waiting for you. Visit DatingLocalGirlsLive.com!
No matter what your taste is, you will find a Tunisian woman that ticks all your boxes. You will come across women of all shapes and sizes in this country. Most of them are tall but some are short too. Most of them are also conscious about their physique and workout to remain in shape. A good number of the slim ones are models. You will find them in international model magazines or fashion shows.
Breast enlargement and other cosmetic surgeries are not popular in the country. Although they have doctors that can carry them out, the women prefer to keep their natural look. When it comes to education, Tunisian women are well educated. The majority of them don’t stop studying until they graduate from higher institutions.
Another thing that makes them unique is that they can fend for themselves. Tunisian women are independent, and they have stable sources of income. That is why it is not easy to attract them with money. Tunisian women contribute a lot to the economy, so they earn much respect. As we go further, you will learn about Tunisian women in different age brackets and how to get them.
Tunisian Girls (age 18 - 29)
Tunisian girls around age 18 to 29 are the most beautiful in the country. Since they are young, they are sexy and in perfect shape. These girls care about their looks, and they like fashion a lot. You will find them wearing the latest clothes in the country. They have a taste for tight clothes that brings out their shape. These girls like to explore and meet new people. As a foreigner, it won’t take you time to get in a relationship with one of them. You just have to play your cards right.
Young Tunisian girls like to explore, so they change relationships frequently. If you are searching for a long term partner, you should not consider them. To become great women, they focus on their chosen careers early in life. You will find the majority of them in schools or skills acquisition centers. Young Tunisian girls are energetic and have a high sex drive. So they are so good in bed.
Tunisian Women (age 30 - 45)
If you want a serious relationship, you should consider women within ages 30 to 45. Even at that age bracket, they still strive to look young. They take care of themselves and make use of good body care products. Unlike young girls, these women prefer loose clothes. Instead of focusing on fashion, they focus on style. Every Tunisia woman tries to wear what brings out her beauty.
Slim women prefer big and loose clothes while healthier women wear tight clothes. They are stable in relationships, and they stick to one partner. A good number of them are married and living with their husbands. Since loyalty is cherished in the country, married women don’t cheat. They are very loyal to their husbands, so you can’t get any chance with them.
The majority of single Tunisian women have been through a lot, so they don’t date for fun anymore. If they can’t marry you, they won’t bother to start a relationship with you. They are independent. Since they’ve good sources of income, they don’t demand much from their partners. Just like young girls, women from this age bracket are good and active in bed.
Tunisian Ladies (age 45+)
Tunisian women above 45 years are role models to the younger girls. Majority of them are married and living comfortably. There is no chance of having a relationship with a married Tunisia lady. They try to keep their relationship happy by all means. Since Tunisian women were raised to be independent, a lot of them would have achieved a lot by that age. They can fend for themselves without any form of assistance.
Even at that age, some of them still care about their looks. So they try to appear decent in society. Women of this age bracket are the ones who make use of cosmetic products the most. As they are aging, they apply makeup and other things to make them appear young.
The single ladies among them are either divorced or widowed. Some of these women decide to remain single and avoid starting new relationships. The others seek for young men that can satisfy them sexually. If you have a taste for old Tunisian women, you will get laid quick. To have a good relationship with them, you’ve to overlook somethings. For instance, almost all the old Tunisian ladies have given birth in the past. So you’ve to learn to live with your partner’s children.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
As Tunisia is a great country, foreigners from different parts of the world travel there for different reasons. As there are world-class laboratories in Tunisia, scientists team up for research purposes there. Tunisia hosts international sports competitions, so people from different parts of the world go there to participate.
Recently, the government of Tunisia started to provide scholarship opportunities for international students to study in their country. To get the scholarship, you just have to apply and take their exam. They only pick the students that excel in the exams. The move has made a lot of international students choose Tunisia as their preferred country of study.
Foreigners also travel to Tunisia for tourism purposes. There are museums, zoos and other attractive tourist attractions in the country. If you want to attract foreign girls easily, you’ve to learn the English language. English is the most spoken language in the world. So it is the language majority of foreigners use to communicate.
Foreigner women who visit the country are more likely to be actively looking for good company during their trip and you can work that to your advantage. Approach a foreign woman and show her a good time. Foreigners from western and European countries are also more likely to be sexually liberated and be more open to approaches for casual sex.
It is not easy to get laid with a Tunisian girl. Their girls are conservative about sex. If you try to initiate a sex conversation with your partner, she will likely turn you down or change the topic. They believe everything about sex should be done in bed. In schools, they teach all their students a subject called sex education. The government made the subject compulsory in all Tunisian schools recently. In the subject, young Tunisian girls are taught about everything they need to know about sex. From early puberty signs to the effects of sexually transmitted diseases, girls learn a lot from sex education. The subject is aimed at ensuring young girls have the right approach to sex.
If you’re able to get in bed with a Tunisia girl, you will have a nice experience. These girls have a high sex drive, and they don’t stop until they satisfy their partner. Tunisian women are very energetic in bed, so should be in shape before sleeping with anyone. As we go further, you will learn more about sex culture in Tunisia.
Sex culture in Tunisia varies with different age brackets. Young girls are open about sex and about casual relationships. Since they are still young, they try to learn as many things as possible. Even though Tunisia girls are shy at first, they like sex. All you just have to do is to make your girl comfortable around you.
On the other hand, old Tunisian women are not open about sex. Since the majority of them are married, they have only one sex partner. If you’re able to locate single Tunisian women, you can get laid with some of them. One important thing you need to know is that women see sex as something important. They don’t give it out anyhow. If you want to get laid with anyo of these Tunisian women, you’ve to be in a long-term relationship with her.
If you’re not going to stay long in the country, then you might not get laid easily. Your only chance will be to go for a one-night stand or hookup. Nightclubs, strip clubs, and other nightlife places are where you’re going to get girls that offer one-night stands.
Only young Tunisian girls are open to the idea of one-night stands. Some of the older ones don’t even know what it means. You can’t just approach any girl you see and ask for such a thing. Regular Tunisian girls can see that as harassment and take it seriously. That is why you’ve to visit places like nightclubs as people who visit such places are relatively more open to the idea of casual sex and one-night stands.
To identify girls that offer a one-night stand in clubs, you’ve to know how they dress. The majority of them wear light and short clothes that show too much skin. When you see one you’re interested in, just approach her. Offer her a drink and initiate a conversation. While you’re doing all that, you should remember to treat her like a woman.
After talking for a while, you can start to make advances. If the girl accepts, you can just leave the club and move to a hotel room. You don’t have to rush things. Tunisian girls are good on bed, so you’re going to enjoy every bit of the sex. Even though there are a lot of Tunisian girls that are open to one-night stands, they don’t admit it in public.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
In order to meet women and approach them to go out with you, you’ve to know the right places to meet single girls in the country. The places you go to meet girls depends a lot on your personality. If you are a shy person, you should avoid places like clubs or shopping malls. People are always there, and it might discourage you from approaching anyone. Shy people should consider meeting single girls at cool bars, restaurants, and museums.
The kind of girl you’re willing to meet can also help decide where you should visit. The majority of the girls in clubs are the lousy type. So you should consider other places if you want to meet gentle and easy-going girls. There is also a need to consider the time you are free to go out. If you’re always free in the day, you shouldn’t go to clubs. They are only active at night. You can consider going to shopping malls, beaches and any tourist attractions people visit in the day. As we go further, you will learn more about these places.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Recently, nightlife in Tunisia has improved. There are now clubs and bars in almost every street in the country. Tunisian clubs operate in different ways. Some clubs dictate dress codes to their customers. If you dress differently to such clubs, you will be denied entry. Some Tunisian clubs even go as far as demanding for entrance fees. Anyone who doesn’t pay won’t be given the ticket for entry.
If you want to enjoy Tunisia nightlife, you should go in the evening. The atmosphere in the clubs makes it easy to meet and mingle with Tunisian girls. Just approach anyone you like and start a conversation. You can even ask her to come to sit and drink with you.
You know you are in the club to get girls, so you should avoid getting drunk. Getting drunk might ruin all your plans for the night. As you meet girls, you should try to get their phone number. That is the most important thing at that stage. If you don’t have the phone number of your new girl, you won’t be able to ask her out. Some bars and nightclubs in Tunisia are listed below
- Bora Bora Tunisia (Sousse) – It is one of the most popular clubs in Tunisia. As it is closed early, you have to go there on time. The majority of what they sell is expensive. So you should be prepared to spend there. They also have a car pack in the club. So you can park your car anytime you go there.
- El Pacha Club (Hammamet Sud): Only people above 18 years are allowed to enter the club. From cheap to expensive drinks, they sell almost everything in the club. Anyone can go there and enjoy himself. Girls go to the club regularly. So you will have the chance to meet and mingle with cute Tunisian girls.
- Panda Disco Lounge (Monastir) – If you love music, you should go there. Their DJs play the latest music in Tunisia. There is also a dance floor where people dance to the tune of the music. If you are a good dancer, you can show everyone your talent and attract a few girls.
- Cyclone Disco Lounge (Houmt Souk) - It is one of the few clubs where foreign music is played. You are going to meet foreigners whenever you visit the club. If you have a taste for foreign girls, you should go there frequently. The atmosphere in the club makes it easy for you to approach girls.
- Bungalow Mardi (Gammarth) – The club is open every day of the week. Activities are dull here during the weekdays. People go there mostly on weekends. They don’t only sell drinks; they also sell foods. You can even eat your favorite Tunisian meal there. Just remember to go on time. Bungalow Mardi becomes crowded as night starts to approach.
- [https://www.facebook.com/New-Galaxy-Club-Hammamet-317894272056787/?ref=page_internal Galaxy Night Club (Hammamet) – As the club is situated in an open place, it is easy to access. The club is divided into various sections. The section you go depends on the genre of music you like. From reggae to hip-hop, almost all kinds of music are played in the Galaxy night club.
- Feeling Club (Carthage) – Drinks and snacks at Feeling club are sold at low prices. Their staff is friendly and accommodating. Even as a foreigner, you can purchase things on your own. They have staff that understands different foreign languages. You just have to request. They will serve you in no time.
- Adonis Chic Nightclub (Djerba Midun) – Adonis club is situated inside a popular hotel in the country. From beers to non-alcoholic drinks, they have everything. You will also meet single Tunisian girls. As it is an open club, you’ve to stay active. Any Tunisian girl can walk up to you and ask for a dance.
- Boite de nuit REDIGUANA (Hammam Sousse) – The majority of people that go to the club are rich. Champagnes and other expensive drinks are available for purchase there. You are going to meet rich girls whenever you are there. If you have good communication skills, you should approach one and get to know her.
The number of shopping malls in Tunisia has increased recently. That is due to the development of the nation. These new shopping malls are a lot better than the former malls. Tunisian shopping malls no longer sell goods only; they also provide services now. There are now shopping malls with clubs, restaurants, and swimming pools. Some of these new shopping malls even have cinemas inside them. The variety of services available has increased the number of people visiting.
A lot of Tunisian citizens go to shopping malls when they are free. Even though items in markets are cheaper, Tunisian women prefer to go to malls. The reason is that shopping malls are conducive when purchasing things. There is no time you won’t meet cute girls in malls. Some companies even send their workers to purchase things there. It is easy to approach girls in malls. You can just walk up to where they are selecting items and start talking to them.
You should start by giving compliments. Tunisian girls like to receive compliments. It makes them feel good. If the conversation between you and your new girl flows well, you can even take her to the restaurant the same day. Since the restaurant is inside the same mall, she will accept your request. Just play your cards right and make sure you land her on a date. Some of the modern shopping malls in Tunisia are listed below:
- Shopping Center Ali Baba (Hammam Sousse)
- Centre Commercial Champs Elysees (Sousse)
- Centre Commercial Ariana Center (Ariana)
- Tunis Centre Ville (Tunis)
- Aziz Shopping Center (Djerba Midun)
- El Manar Centre (El Manar 3)
- Geant Tunis City (Cebalat)
- Tunisia Mall 2 (Tunis)
- Centre commercial à Djerba Midoun
There are several outdoor places in Tunisia. From museums to parks, you can meet single girls almost everywhere you go. At outdoor locations, you don’t only meet native girls. You will also meet a lot of foreigners. The majority of the outdoor locations are tourist attractions, so people from different parts of the world go there. You can even be lucky to meet someone from your home country. A relationship with someone from your home country is the easiest to start. Since you have got the same set of cultures and traditions, it will be easy for you to bond.
Make sure you dress well and smell nice when going to outdoor places. You can wear a jeans and a nice shirt. Other casual dressings will also go well. The majority of the girls in these places are there to chill and relax. So they will be open to conversations. Just approach one and talk to her lightly. As you’re talking to her, you should remember that you aim to land her on a date. That is what you will be working towards getting. Some outdoor locations in Tunisia are listed below.
- Sahara region (Sahara) – Some of the scenes in Star Wars were shot in Sahara. It is a great tourist attraction where you will meet foreigners. You can get to interact with cute foreign girls whenever you go there. You can even go as far as booking a tent in the desert. Since an air conditioner is inside the tent, you are going to be comfortable.
- Nabeul (Hammamet) – It is also referred to as Roman Neapolis. Tunisian citizens and foreigners go to the place regularly. You will learn about Tunisian art and culture there. They even have handicrafts and other beautifully created things. The Nabeul market is opened every Friday. You can get to purchase expensive things at low prices there.
- Belvedere Park (Tunis) – It is the best zoo in Tunisia. The zoo consists of a lot of wild animals you can watch at a fee. As it is a wildlife place, you should only go there in the day time. Some people sell snacks and drinks. So you can enjoy refreshments as you explore the large zoo.
- Ksar Essaada (Tunis) – There are a lot of activities that go on here. No matter the kind of person you are, you are going to find something you like. There are playgrounds, botanical gardens, game houses and lots more. Tunisian girls go there to relax every weekend. Some of them even go there to jog and do other exercises.
- Ichkel National Park (Bizerte) – It is often used as a relaxation center. After a busy week, you can just go to Ichkel, to chill and meet new people. Thousands of birds of different species land there to eat. If you haven’t seen that kind of thing before, you can get your first chance here.
- Spring Land (Monastir) – No matter how old you are, you can always have fun here. It is opened from 8 am to 10 pm every day. They have different sections for sports, games, gyms and lots more. Just go to anyone you find interesting. You are going to meet cute girls with similar interests there. As you already have something in common, just start a conversation from there.
- Bardo National Museum (Tunis) – It is one of the oldest museums in Tunisian. Since it was established in 1988, people have been coming there from different countries. The museum gives a guide into the history and tradition of Tunisia.
- Port El Kantaoui (Hammam Sousse) – It is a great place where you can relax and learn new things. Even though the place is small, there are a lot of restaurants there. The place is highly recommended for foreigners who are on vacation.
- Roman Amphitheatre (Carthage) – It was constructed in the first century. To make it a tourist attraction, they reconstructed it and kept the ruins. Since it is not so big, you can view everything there within 20 minutes. If you have a great interest in history, you should visit the place.
- Djerba Explore Park (Djerba Midun) – In Djerba Explore park, you will get to see crocodiles and other beautiful things. When compared to other parks, the number of crocodiles in Djerba explore park is much. You will also taste the popular Tunisian coffee. Since the price charged there is low, a lot of people go there. If you are patient, you are going to meet cute foreign girls there.
Universities and Colleges
The system of education in Tunisia is standard. People come from different countries to study there. Therefore, there are a whole lot of students in Tunisia schools. Schools are the places where you will meet the largest number of girls. You will be able to interact will girls of your age brackets in Tunisian schools. You don’t have to waste time on any girl in school. If your crush is not showing interest in you, just move on to the next girl.
Some girls are ready to love you for who you are. All you just have to do is to locate them. Even as you enjoy your dating life in school, you should take your studies seriously. The main reason you’re in school is to study, so make sure you get good grades. No one wants to identify with the dull students in the class.
In Tunisia schools, it is better to stick to one girl. Tunisian girls don’t joke with cheating. If you get caught, your partner might not give you a second chance. Only international students can date girls in schools. Other foreigners don’t have the chance. The reason is that Tunisian schools are always closed. The people allowed to enter are the staff and students. Some Tunisian schools that admit international students are listed below
- Higher Institute of Technological Studies of Djerba (Ouled Amor)
- Virtual University of Tunis (Tunis)
- Institut Superieur agronomique de Chott Mariem (Chott Mariem)
- Preparatory Institute for Engineering studies of Nabeul (Nabeul)
- El Manar Preparatory Engineering Institute (Tunis)
- National School of Engineers of Monastir (Monastir)
- University of Jendouba (Jendouba)
- Gafsa University (Gafsa)
If you are in a relationship with a Tunisian woman, you are going to enjoy it a lot. Your partner won’t only love you; she will also be your companion. As your bond grows, she will help you adapt to the country better. Both of you will have to learn from each other. To strengthen your bond, you will have to compromise somethings. It is necessary because of the huge cultural diversity between both of you.
The kind of relationship you enter in Tunisia depends on how long you are going to stay. If you are going to be there for the short term, you shouldn’t enter into serious relationships. You should also make sure you don’t attach feelings in your relationship. On the other hand, you can enter a serious relationship if you’re going to be there for long.
Tourists often visit Tunisia when they are on vacation. Other rich foreigners also prefer to go there whenever they want to chill and have fun. As they move around the country, they usually require someone to accompany them. That is why they seek for holiday romance partners. These foreigners live with their holiday romance partners until they leave the country. You might mistake a foreigner and his romance partner as a couple.
The only difference is that feelings are not attached to such relationships. They share everything and even engage in sex. Since Tunisian girls love meeting foreign men, it will be easy for you to find a holiday romance partner. Apart from sex, romance partners also have other things to offer you. They can teach you a few words in their language. If you learn these words properly, you will be able to purchase minor things for yourself.
Holiday romance partners also serve as companions in relationships. You will be able to share your issues and advise each other. The majority of Tunisians open to that kind of relationship are the young girls. Older Tunisian women don’t engage in holiday romance. As you return to your home country, the relationship ends. You can choose to stay in contact with your holiday romance partner or cut off from her. If you’re still going to return to Tunisia for the same purpose, it is better to stay in touch with her.
Tips for Successful Relationship
Tunisian women in love are caring and nice. They are positive, and they influence their partners in a good way. If you want to have a successful relationship in the country, you must be willing to do the right things. First of all, you’ve to make your partner comfortable around you. She should be able to express herself and tell you how she feels. As communication can be a big issue in relationships, you and your partner should focus on the language both of you understand. It will enable you to interact better. You should also try to sort out your cultural differences. The best way to do that is to focus on the similarities between both of you.
Searching for true love can be a little bit difficult in the country. There are a good number of Tunisian girls that pretend in relationships. Since Tunisian women believe foreigners are rich, they don’t mind going into a relationship with any of them. Those kinds of women are just there for the money. If you date one, she will be asking you for money frequently. As soon as she sees someone richer; she won’t mind leaving you. That is why you should keep any real girl you find.
Since real girls are rare, treat the one you have well. No matter how busy you are, you should create time to talk to her. If you do all these things, she will stay loyal to you. As Tunisian women cherish their birthdays, they expect much from their lovers. Make sure you surprise your girl and make her happy on her birthday. Since Tunisian girls are nice and cheerful in relationships, they deserve caring men.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
When it is time to decide the right woman for you, you’ve to be careful. If there are issues you find difficult to resolve with your partner, it is better to end the relationship. Such things can lead to conflicts in the future. A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage. Make sure your partner loves you for who you are. She shouldn’t love you because you are wealthy. If you are not sure of her love for you, you can test her.
Tell her that you are broke and you won’t be able to give her money for a while. If she responds badly, she is not the right girl for you. Get to know some of her friends. When you know them better, you will also learn new things about your partner. As lovers, you shouldn’t hide any secrets from each other. Tell your partner every important thing about you. These things include your background, financial status, and parents. If she accepts you, then she is the right girl for you.
Getting married to a responsible and wealthy man is the dream of every Tunisian girl. Everyone takes marriage seriously in the country. Parents also play a big role as they ensure their children marry the right people. The first step to marrying in Tunisia is the proposal. You will need a ring to do that. To propose to your partner, the best way, you have to study her well.
If she is a shy person, she won’t like a public proposal. You can just propose to her while you are together. If she accepts to marry you, you can continue with your plans. In Tunisia, parents must agree to their children’s choice of partner. As a foreigner, you might face a little bit of resistance at first. It is your partner that will convince her parents that you are the right one for her. Since you are not in your home country, she has to meet your parents through social media. Social media applications like Skype and WhatsApp allow users to make live video calls. After doing everything discussed above, you can start to plan for your wedding.
The wedding day is important in the life of every Tunisian girl. It is during the wedding ceremony that you and your partner will be announced as a new couple. Your family, friends and all your loved ones have to be present. Some of them will even give you beautiful gifts. Before the wedding, you’re going to need a budget.
The budget is going to contain all your expenses for the wedding. The way you carry out your wedding depends a lot on your finances. If you’re average financially, you should do your wedding moderately. You can rent a small hall and invite a few people. On the other hand, you can do a big wedding if you’re financially buoyant.
Since you didn’t grow up in Tunisia, you might not know how weddings are carried out there. That is why you are going to need a wedding expert. From Tunisian dances to dressing style, wedding experts will teach you everything you need to know about Tunisia weddings. Since your wife grew up in the country, she won’t likely need a wedding expert.
Immediately after the wedding, new couples go on a honeymoon. It is during the honeymoon that they live together for the first time. When on honeymoon, the majority of new couples prefer to go to places far away from home. They do that to enjoy freedom and privacy. After the honeymoon, reality sets in as you return home.
As the husband, you will be the one to provide for the family. That is why you need a stable source of income before marrying. You will need to provide a good car and accommodation for your family. Even if you can’t afford a car at first, you should work towards getting one. Since the country is populated, you will need time to adapt to their way of life.
When it comes to technology, Tunisia is a good country. They have stable internet access, good electricity and all other things that will make life comfortable for you. Since there is no racism, you will be accepted as one of them. They also have good hospitals in almost every city. That means you and the whole of your family will enjoy good health. Other than that, Tunisia has decent educational institutions and infrastructure so you can life a comfortable lifestyle while raising a family of your own.
|Northern Tunisia (Ariana,Bèja, Ben Arous, Bizerte, Jendouba, Mahdia, Manouba, Monastir, Nabeul, Siliana, Sousse, Tunis and Zaghouan)|
The capital Tunis, all of the north coast and mountains, and a number of very popular Mediterranean beach resorts
|Central Coastal Tunisia (Gabès, Madanine, Sfax and Sidi Bouzid)|
The southern beach resorts and the bus route to Libya
|Saharan Tunisia (Gafsa, Kairouan, Kasserine, Kebili, Kef, Tataouine and Tozeur)|
The Saharan hinterland - rocky plains, dunes, desert trekking and some major archaeological sites
- Tunis — the laid-back capital of Tunisia with easy access to Carthage and a very authentic souk
- Gabes — large town on the east coast, mostly a rail and bus transit point
- Kairouan — a major site for Islamic pilgrimage
- El Kef — Byzantine and Ottoman architecture in this small town in the northwest
- Monastir - ancient city with a history back to Phoenecian times; these days home of the main charter flight airport in the country
- Sfax — historic town with a great old kasbah; also access to the Kerkennah Islands
- Sousse - a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its architecture and also a popular beach resort option
- Douz - «Gate of the desert», a saharan citie known for its date-trees plantation and Saharan tourism
- Tozeur - Gateway to several Mountain oasis villages
- Hammamet - Popular tourist destination