Guide for dating in South Carolina helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date South Carolinian women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local South Carolinian girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in South Carolina. In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in South Carolina, United States of America.
Girls in South Carolina:
- Looks of girls: 4.6 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 3.5 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 3.4 / 5
- Education level of girls: 3.85 / 5
Dating in South Carolina:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3.7 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 3.75 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 4.25 / 5
Sex in South Carolina:
- Women's sexual activity: 3.65 / 5
- One-night stands: 3.6 / 5
More about South Carolina:
- Nightlife in general: 4.2 / 5
- Locals' English level: 5 / 5
- Budget per day: US$100 - $1,100
- Accommodation: US$20 - $1,000
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
Falling in love with a local girl in South Carolina can turn out to be one of the best things that can happen to you. And while South Carolinian girls are known for their distinctive features, it's quite important that you familiarize yourself with a few things about South Carolina girls if it interests you to date a local girl. Dating these girls can be pretty amazing but one thing you should know is that if you want to approach the local girls here, you really need to be smart. In fact, it seems to be quite obvious that your smartness is one of the prerequisites to date a local South Carolina girl because it's undoubtedly cogent in facilitating your relationship with a South Carolinian. Why? Good question. South Carolina girls are more attracted to smart guys because they believe such guys with a good intellectual capacity will be apter in understanding and "interpreting" them better. South Carolina girls have the mannerism of speaking slow and it's somewhat conspicuous that smart guys would have a better chance with these girls.
However, even though the girls tend to talk slowly, never you think that they think slowly because they don't, and in the course of your conversation with the girls, you'll get to see how smart and intelligent they are. Moving on, another thing you'll need to work on if you want to date a local girl in South Carolina is your sense of humor. South Carolina girls often find guys with a humorous personality to be irresistibly charming and if you're already the humorous type, you should count yourself lucky. Howbeit, your adeptness in sarcasm can also come in handy if you're dating a local girl in South Carolina - being well-versed and fluent in sarcasm can also be needed to enjoy being in a romantic relationship with a local South Carolina girl.
If you intend to date a local girl in South Carolina, have it registered in your mind that you can't avoid meeting her parents. But, make sure you're not on diet and your appetite is ready to accommodate a lot because meeting her parents could be very fun and bountiful for there would definitely be lots of food to eat - lucky you. Nevertheless, it's important for you to know that most of the local girls you'll meet and date in South Carolina are not vegetarians and you should be ready to eat meat if you're dating a local girl in South Carolina. In fact, even her parents would love to see you eat meat. More so, while you intend to date a girl from South Carolina, it's also worthy that you know that the local girls in this state can be a tad tenacious and if you don't have a problem handling that, you're good.
Without forgetting to state the needful, it's pertinent you exercise public display of affection if you're dating a local girl in South Carolina. South Carolina girls never get tired of being shown that they're loved anywhere and they're never timid to be in public with whomever they love. So, if you find yourself a local South Carolinian girl to date, don't forget to do all the little public display of affection like opening doors, hand-holding, and all of that because she'll definitely love that.
You must also love long walks if you want to date a local girl in this state. South Carolina girls may not be the most romantic folks you'll meet around but you should prepare yourself to enjoy some love long walks when you're dating a local girl in South Carolina. Dating local girls in South Carolina can be quite interesting because you'll get to have a lifetime of good memories together, have the opportunity of familiarizing yourself with a few Southern slang/sayings, and get used to the idea that summers are indeed sweltering.
Dating is unique in South Carolina. From the endless opportunities to get fantastic food and drink on a date night to the possibility of having at least two mutual friends in common, you'll be in full accordance that dating in this Palmetto State is on a different level. One of the things you'll notice about dating in South Carolina is that almost everyone seems to know everyone else. And, this means that you'll get to have lots of mutual friends with the people you hang around with but the consequence of this is that you're likely to date the ex of one of your friends or probably date one of the friends of your ex. Another thing you'll notice in South Carolina is that it will seem as though everyone knows someone with a boat, especially if you're in Charleston. One of the things that make for an unforgettable romantic adventure in this state is blasting some favorite tunes as you sip a cold one, explore different inlets and waterways, and enjoy spending your lazy sunny afternoon out on the Atlantic.
Dating is fun in South Carolina and if you're hooked up with a local here, there's a high possibility that she'll keep you two heading to places worth dining at because she would have already run the gamut of many of the restaurants in town from pizza joints to steakhouses. The culinary scene in this state is awesome and with the locals knowing where all the good food is, you'll never starve if you're dating a South Carolinian. South Carolina has an atmosphere that's conducive for love and romance. From the Pitt Street Bridge in Charleston to the White Point Garden, there's no shortage of places to take a great couples selfie and due to the fact that South Carolinians know how to party with alcohol being a major part of every event from music festivals and baseball games to happy hour and brunch, hooking up and getting laid can be pretty easy.
Dating in South Carolina can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in South Carolina and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
That you won't enjoy dating South Carolina women is nothing but a pure fallacy. One of the things you'll appreciate about South Carolina women is that they prove that good manners are alive and well. The Southern drawl in this state makes the local women here to be more appealing, genteel, and hospitable. Your South Carolina woman would hold nothing against saying “please” and “thank you?” whenever necessary and this is one of the things that makes them fancifully unique. It's actually not difficult to know if a local South Carolina woman is into you because she'll take you to see her mom and trust me, the chances are very high that her mom will be a very good cook. So, you should prepare yourself to eat everything from buttered and fried to deep!
South Carolina women are very good with their hands. While some women in other parts of the state can be very girly and far from being handy, the local women in this state are very capable when it comes to building and fixing stuff. One important thing you should know about these women is that they love alcohol. Barely an event can hold in this state without alcohol being involved and with the locals already used to this, you should prepare to enjoy a lot of alcohol with your sweetheart and you shouldn't also find it surprising if she drinks you under the table. Do you love a classy Southern accent? Who doesn't anyway. And if you do, you're actually in the right place because the locals in this state have a lovely accent that further compliments their Southern drawl.
The state has the reputation of being one of the happiest states in the United States of America as it's repleted with millions of residents who are friendly and rarely frown plus there's incredible food and warm weather that makes the atmosphere a good one in general. If you're dating a local woman in South Carolina, you'll find her smile to be very genuine and real because the locals here are happy people and your relationship will definitely blossom when you're dating a happy fellow. The local women in this state will find you utterly fascinating as an out-of-state who clearly has a lot to share about where he's from. If you're from California or elsewhere out of the country, the women will be very glad to hear you speak and tell them about where you're from, especially telling them some of the popular things about your home that must have flown around.
These women are beach bums, they love spending a lot of time on the beach, and this is just to tell you to ready yourself for a lot of fun time on the beach if dating a local South Carolinian woman is your goal. A large number of the local women in this state are hilarious and this is to tell you that you stand to enjoy being amused by your woman. The local women in this state look very pretty and charming, especially when they're in a sundress which these women pair well with sandals, cowboy boots, and almost everything else and if you want to tag along like a local, put on a seersucker suit. South Carolinian women are the kind you can take home to your momma because they're well-raised and they're daddy's girls in the best way possible.
It’s nice to be worst-case-scenario prepared when dating and you'll be glad to be with a South Carolinian woman because when chaos happens or things get a little bit rough, she'll always stand by you and help you come out stronger and better. However, this doesn't mean you should bring your neuroses and cynicism when you want to date a local woman in South Carolina. In fact, you should drop them all right at the door because the local women here are easygoing and they're not down for any dramas that are totally unnecessary and uncalled for. Marriage is alive and well in South Carolina and do not hesitate to put a ring on the finger of your South Carolina if you like her that much because she'll be a quality romantic partner for you. South Carolina has a massive population of White women, a sizable number of African Americans, and you'll as well find a few Asians, American Indians, and Native Hawaiians around to meet and hook up with.
South Carolinian Girls (age 18 - 29)
There are eight common stereotypes of these girls you're likely to meet and date in South Carolina. The first one is the Southern Belle. You'll find her wardrobe to be immaculate with every hair in place every day, she's a lover of a good home, and she's pretty classy. The second one is the Rebel. Mostly found in the smaller towns and rural areas, she exerts pride in her Southern heritage and shows it with gusto. The third one is the Southern Foodie. You'll find her in cities where restaurants are around every corner and be ready to eat a lot of Southern food with her if you want to date her. The fourth one is the Entertainer. Drawing attention to herself is something she rarely does because she tends to dress like everyone else which makes her hard to spot and, she's down-to-earth and humble even though she's usually in the limelight.
The fifth one is the Cheerleader. She has a good sense of humor, talks with her hands in excited gestures, extremely bubbly with bright eyes and smiles, and she's not necessarily a cheerleader on the field. The sixth one is the Health Enthusiast. This girl is not difficult to spot because you'll find her hiking the hardest trails for fun, climbing sheer rock surfaces, or running in weather that no one would ordinarily run in, and she's very nice. The seventh one is the Hipster and she shares similar traits with the Hippie stereotype. The eighth one is the Beach Lifer/Surfer. Usually friendly and very tan, she tends to keep to herself a lot and you'll find her in a group on the beach getting ready for some fun or getting ready to ride the waves. Where to meet her? The beach.
South Carolinian Women (age 30 - 45)
There are seven common stereotypes of these women you're likely to meet and date in South Carolina. The first one is the Farmer. Often quiet and very tan from long days in the summer sun, she's known to be kind, recognized for wearing a hat to keep the sun out of their eyes, and she's usually very busy. The second one is the Good Ol' Girl. She's usually found in the smaller towns and rural areas. She loves her dog, plays hard, works hard, and she's family-oriented. The third one is the Craft Beer Connoisseur and you'll meet her where she's trying each beer and saving the flavors at the Beer Garden Festivals.
The fourth one is the Artist. At times, she can be very talkative and on some occasions, she could be very quiet. But, she's friendly. The fifth one is the Author. Though she loves to talk, she's a good listener as well and you'll meet her in a group with loud and robust discussions. The sixth one is the Executive. With a focused look upon her face, she always has her heads up and she tends to walk fast. Often on suits, the long hours she spends in the office seem to make her elusive. The seventh one is the Hippie. She loves going with the flow, she appreciates a simple life, she enjoys the beauty of nature, and she still adheres to the minimal usage of technology as possible.
South Carolinian Ladies (age 45+)
South Carolina older ladies are known to be fun and romantic people and you stand to enjoy quality, fun time when you're hanging with them. It's always fun rolling with these ladies because most of them appreciate a simple life where they can just enjoy good music, drink cold beer, and explore different inlets and waterways with their lover. With this, they offer no stress. Dating older women in South Carolina comes with an opportunity to enjoy good food because these women are cognizant of all of the nice places to eat in the state. And, you'll also get to enjoy perfect, buttery, and flaky biscuits when you're dating some of these women. South Carolina women of this age range are known to be cultured, they love live music, and they do know how to have a good time.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
There's plenty of foreign girls in South Carolina and if dating and hooking up with foreign girls in South Carolina is what interests you, you'll find an array of girls to approach.
Getting laid in South Carolina can be quite enjoyable due to the fact that there are lots of young liberal girls around and basically, almost everyone here just want to have fun and enjoy life. It's safe to say that getting laid in South Carolina can be pretty easy, especially for guys who are personable and are available at some of the events and venues in the cities to find hookups. However, while it's notable that getting laid in some parts of the state may be easier compared to other places in the country, cities like Anderson, Rock Hill, Charleston, St. Andrews, Greenwood, Conway, Orangeburg, Aiken, Clemson are regarded to be some of the easiest places to get laid in South Carolina.
South Carolina is repleted with a lot of liberal girls and you'll find most of them to be always down for casual sex.
Alcohol is one thing that's usually present at virtually all the events and occasions in the state and the tendency of the girls to drink, party, and have fun at some of the nightlife venues in the state also helps in facilitating getting one-night stands.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Popularly referred to as the Palmetto State by many, South Carolina is composed of 46 counties and it's situated in the Southeastern United States and the easternmost of the Deep South. South Carolina enjoys close proximity to the Savannah River, the Atlantic Ocean, and a few other states in the country; Georgia, and its twin state; North Carolina. Of all the states in the United States of America, South Carolina is the 23rd most populous and the 40th most extensive. Charleston is the largest city in the state and it boasts a population of about 136,000 residents and its capital; Columbia, also has an estimated population of about 133,000 residents.
Meeting and hooking up with single girls in South Carolina is actually not a difficult task because there are several places you can check out and there are often distinct events celebrated throughout the year. A simple way to meet single girls in South Carolina is by taking a stroll in some of the streets that receive good traffic in the state.
- A good place where you can take a stroll in the state is the Downtown area. Most of the Downtown areas in the state receive quality traffic both at daytime and at nighttime, making them great spots where you can meet single South Carolinian girls.
- If you're in Charleston, the downtown area particularly on King Street and Market Street are worthy places you should check out. Aside from being the main areas for singles nightlife, these areas are also good for day gaming, and you can be lucky to find an instant date here.
If you do not mind hooking up with some of the college girls in Charleston, we'll recommend you game around the College of Charleston Campus. This campus is renowned to have a lot of cute girls and you don't necessarily need to be on campus, you can just chill at some of the surrounding parks, shops, coffee shops, and approach the beautiful girls that come around.
South Carolinian girls are beach bums and this affirms why you'll always meet a number of them at the beach. The beaches are great places to meet single ladies in South Carolina and a good one we'll recommend you check out is the Folly Beach.
- When the weather is nice, you'll find a lot of pretty girls at this Folly Beach and as a cute, smart guy, it's up to you to approach as many beautiful girls as you can.
- Another option you can opt-in for is to take a walk along the Boardwalk and you'll find a lot of pretty women to approach as they're coming and going; hanging out at the beach is never a bad idea.
Celebrity Square at Broadway by the Beach is another quality place where you can meet sexy single girls in South Carolina. Being the main area for singles nightlife in Myrtle Beach, it attracts a lot of pretty ladies when it's dark and you should definitely check out this area when you're in Myrtle Beach.
The Columbia Museum of Art Is another valuable spot where you can meet single local women in South Carolina. On less touristy days like Saturdays, you'll find a lot of local women here and at times, you might probably run into a huge crowd of students on their field trip plus it can get a bit touristy here as well.
If you get bored during the day, you can oblige to going to parks like Grand Park Recreational Complex, Myrtle Beach State Park, and Waterfront Park to connect with South Carolina girls outdoors.
You can as well go for window shopping at the Broadway at the Beach.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
There are lots of nice bars and clubs in South Carolina where you can enjoy spending your night out:
- Voodoo Tiki Bar: Voodoo is your best bet if you're in for good live music, a fun crowd, and an awesome drink selection. Known for its kitschy and fun vibe, this top pick-up spot in Charleston is a great spot to hook up with South Carolina girls as well. The incredible list of sake and tequila and the fresh tiki drinks offered at this neighborhood bar and lounge will leave you awed and come here on Monday to Friday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m for the best moment.
- Gervais and Vine in Columbia: The occasionally live jazz performers featured at this venue is one of its enticing features. Music lovers will definitely love it here because the ambiance is relaxed and this modern Mediterranean restaurant situated in a Vista neighborhood is reputed for its vegan-friendly meals, and make sure you don’t miss out on its tasty tapas. Gervais and Vine offers delectable bites, excellent wines, and a cozy atmosphere.
- Blu Martini Bar & Nightclub in Greenville: Famous for its live themed nights that feature the hottest DJs in town and the fantastic cocktail menu it offers, this Downtown Greenville destination is known for its amazing, diverse crowd. This bar and nightclub has been operating for more than thirteen years and those who seek carefree fun on a Friday night will love it here. In a nutshell, if you're looking for where to grind to the hottest beats by some of the amazing DJs in town and enjoy some good ole’ dancing and drinking, here's your spot.
- Pavilion Bar in Charleston: Pavilion bar is known for two things - great drinks and great views. Offering an atmosphere that encourages people-watching, this venue has a full bar, chaise lounges, and a pool area. This bar has a great rooftop with wonderful views and make sure you dress up if you'll be coming here because the ambiance is upscale.
- Red Drum in Charleston: Famous to be one of the most popular brunch locations in Charleston, this seafood joint is a great place to grab a delicious meal and it's situated on the water in Charleston. You'll love it here if you're a seafood fan and you can enjoy quality drinks here as well.
- Ocean Annie’s Beach Bar in Myrtle Beach: This bar is a popular destination for party-goers in Myrtle Beach and do well to drop by for a good time. Known for being a prime spot for people-watching, this beachside bar is inexpensive and it's right by the ocean.
- Bimini’s Oyster Bar in Greenville: Often packed with a lot of beautiful women, this nightlife hotspot offers a full bar and a ton of great seafood options. Oysters are an aphrodisiac and if you seek a more lively crowd full of ladies, come around on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays but know that it can get pretty quiet here on Weekdays.
- Surf Bar in Folly Beach: If you're in the mood for dancing, this venue is a great place to be for it has enough space to accommodate you. Famous to be one of the best places to see live music, this Folly Beach hotspot is recommended for those who seek a place to check out live bands. The drinks here are very cheap and you can drink as much as you like.
- Art Bar in Columbia: Come here and let the music move you and do well to unleash your inner dancing spirit. Respected to be a burgeoning palace of creativity and inspiration, this dance club offers a disco ball and laser light dance floor and you'll love the scenery here.
- Karma Ultimate Teen Night Life in Myrtle Beach: Famous to be a place to enjoy dancing with friends and performances from DJs, this dance club is a great place to pick up some of the young sexy single girls in Myrtle Beach and it's a drug-free and alcohol-free social hangout venue. Though it majorly caters to teens, it's as well a celebrity hotspot and Jason Derulo is one of the famous artists that has appeared here.
There’s always something for everyone to do at the mall and shopping malls are great places to pass the time plus they're one-stop shops for products and services:
- Haywood Mall
- Northwoods Mall
- Columbia Place Mall
- Coastal Grand Mall
- Citadel Mall
- Magnolia Mall
- Westgate Mall
- Rock Hill Galleria
- McAlister Square
- Myrtle Beach Mall
From roaming through a garden doused with heavenly-scented plants and touring the only tea plantation in America to zipping along the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, there are lots of nice things to do outdoors in South Carolina:
- Charleston Tea Plantation - Wadmalaw Island
- Falls Park on the Reedy - Greenville
- God's Acre Healing Springs - Blackville
- Kings Mountain National Military Park - Blacksburg
- The Gardens of the South Carolina Governor's Mansion - Columbia
- Campbells Covered Bridge - Landrum
- Visit the City of Landrum
- Charleston (open-air) City Market - Charleston
- Greenville County Museum of Art - Greenville
- Brasstown Falls - Westminster
- South Carolina Botanical Garden - Clemson
- Angel Oak - Johns Island
- The South Carolina Maritime Museum - Georgetown
- Ninety-Six National Historic Site - Ninety Six
- South Carolina Scenic Byways - statewide
Universities and Colleges
Some of the universities and colleges in South Carolina include:
- The College of Charleston
- The University of South Carolina
- Furman University
- Erskine College
- The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina
- Wofford College
- Newberry College
- Claflin University
- Presbyterian College
- Clemson University
- South Carolina State University
- Anderson University
South Carolina girls are known for their Southern charm and if you'll be going into a romantic relationship with a local girl in South Carolina, get ready to have a lot of time partying, drinking, and eating a lot of food. South Carolinians are fun people and you'll never be bored if you're in a relationship with a South Carolina girl.
South Carolina is renowned to be one of the popular tourist destinations in the United States of America and there's a high chance of finding a holiday romance in this state.
Tips for Successful Relationship
No relationship is perfect but you can build a healthy and successful relationship by employing helpful tips such as being open and honest, respecting and valuing your partner's goal, spending time together, and building a hobby together.
There's a great chance of finding love in South Carolina.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
Knowing if she's the one isn't in anyway herculean because the priorities she sets for herself, how you feel about her, and the attention she gives you can help you ascertain if she's the one.
You need to obtain a marriage license if you want to get married in the state of South Carolina.
From the gorgeous scenery and delightful dishes to the unparalleled hospitality South Carolina has to offer, Couples getting married in this Palmetto State will find South Carolina to be the true gem that it is with its laid-back approach to entertainment, incredible oceanfront views, and miles of soft sandy shores. There's a variety of wedding venues stretching across South Carolina and cities like Columbia and Charleston enjoy the reputation of being South Carolina's most popular wedding destinations.
South Carolina does not seem to have a good reputation as a place to live or raise a family in the United States of America due to its unsettling crime rate, lower life expectancy, and poverty.
|Golden Corner |
|Grand Strand |
|Greater Charleston |
around Charleston and the central coast
|Greater Columbia |
the state capital and uplands
|Old 96 District |
|Olde English District |
|Pee Dee Country |
|Santee Cooper Country |
central South Carolina between the capital and Charleston
|Thoroughbred Country |
south of the capital bordering Georgia
|Upcountry South Carolina |
the extreme western South Carolina bordering both Georgia and North Carolina
- Columbia - the state capital
- Myrtle Beach - Myrtle Beach boasts 60 miles of white, sandy beaches, premier resorts, historic landmarks, fabulous shopping, and first-class entertainment, and over 14 million visitors each year.