Guide for dating in Saudi Arabia helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Saudi women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local Saudi Arabian girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in Saudi Arabia. In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in Saudi Arabia, Asia.
Girls in Saudi Arabia:
- Looks of girls: 3.5 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 2.5/ 5
- Loyalty of girls: 4 / 5
- Education level of girls: 3 / 5
Dating in Saudi Arabia:
- Chance of arranging dates: 2/ 5
- Casual dating culture: 2 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 2/ 5
Sex in Saudi Arabia:
- Women's sexual activity: 2.5 / 5
- One-night stands: 1 / 5
More about Saudi Arabia:
- Nightlife in general: 1 / 5
- Locals' English level: 2 / 5
- Budget per day: US$30 - $500
- Accommodation: US$10 - $300
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
Saudi Arabia, officially the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,[d] is a country in Western Asia, constituting the bulk of the Arabian Peninsula. Saudi Arabia is geographically the largest sovereign state in Western Asia, the second-largest in the Arab world. It is bordered by Jordan, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen. The county is home to a mostly young population, aged between 18 and 35 with the majority of them being females. There are many beautiful and friendly women. Dating local girls in the country is quite a challenge but not impossible.
The main traits that you will find when dating across the city include but are not limited to loyalty, protectiveness, respect, and the fact that the girl will, in most cases, expect you to be loyal to her as well.
Dating for the fun of it is against both culture and religion in Saudi Arabia. People have to wait for their parents to find them a suitable partner. However, this does not mean that there is no dating completely. Young couples tend to set up secret dates in coffee shops and other semi-private locations or even meeting in nearby countries like the UAE. The dating culture varies according to the person that you are with and what they want.
For foreigners, dating is carried out mostly in gated communities where Saudis are not allowed. These compounds are free of outside rules. Dating is not impossible, and you just need to take care not to get caught.
Sugar dating is one of the best ways to find a date in 2022. Men who are willing to buy gifts for sugar babies, will get physical or emotional pleasure for a return. Take a look of the wide selection of girls from SecretBenefits.
Dating in Saudi Arabia can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Saudi Arabia and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
Most of the women in Saudi Arabia are what could be called 'classic and exotic beauties.' The country is home to many beautiful women, with a majority of them being Arabs.
As is familiar with any place in the world, these women tend to vary when it comes to their personalities. The women in Iran are, in most cases, amiable and welcoming. They enjoy entertaining tourists as they are usually not very many of them. Some of them are timid and strictly subscribe to their cultural or religious beliefs. The official and dominant language is Arabic and is commonly used to communicate amongst the many ethnic groups in the country.
Saudi Girls (age 18 - 29)
It is important to note that Saudi Arabia is a rather religious country, and the majority of the girls uphold their religious beliefs and expectations. The women in this age group can be further divided into two groups. 19 to 25-year-olds are usually either still in University or just starting their careers. These girls are still rather young and are not looking to be tied down by serious commitment and are therefore dating for fun. They tend to be dating to explore and experience before deciding what type of man they want to marry. It is, however, not unusual for some women to get married at around 20 years of age.
Saudi Arabia has several universities. This, therefore, means that the country has a large University population and is, therefore, the places to be if you are looking for girls. These girls can be found mostly at University campuses, malls, and nightclubs. However, not all girls of this age group are looking for fun. Some, especially the highly religious ones, are looking to settle down soon after college. Therefore, you should take the time to get to know the girl and her expectations from an early stage so as not to be disappointed.
Women aged between 26 and 29 are, in most cases, now in the 'settling down' stage of their lives. In most cases, these women have lived and enjoyed their youth as well as established themselves in their careers. The next step, therefore, naturally becomes to settle down and start a family. Women at this stage become picky and no longer just date for fun, but start to look at factors such as emotional, financial, and mental stability. Girls in this age group are generally hot as they are still in their prime. You are most likely to find an exciting and eventful relationship with women from this age group than any other age group.
Saudi Arabian Women (age 30 - 45)
Women in this age group are mature and are, in most cases, highly professional women who have been solely focused on building their careers and securing financial independence. In some cases, the women in this age group are divorced and could probably not be looking for anything too serious. However, because they are now mature, many women in this age group are looking to settle down.
With age comes experience, and therefore these women tend to know what they want. This includes in the bedroom as well. These women tend to know what they want and thus make for steady partners. Finding a mature lady in Saudi Arabia is rare but entirely possible. The majority of these women are married and have families. However, there are a few who are single and willing to spend their time enjoying with younger men. It is common to meet most of these cougars online either on regular dating sites or on specific websites where sugar mommas are searching for younger men.
Saudi Ladies (age 45+)
Most women in this age group are married women, and therefore chances of dating them are low. They are mothers, and in some cases, grandmothers and dating tend to be the last thing on their minds. Women in this age group who are dating tend to be looking for someone to grow old with; therefore, most of them have no time for flings and relationships that are not going anywhere. However, very few of them are open to casual dating, even with younger men. It is easier to find those who are open to casual dating on online dating sites such as Tinder, Devoted-Singles, and Date my age, to name a few. You can also, on rare occasions, meet them outside going about their business.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Saudi Arabia is quite a popular tourist destination, with more than 7 million tourists per year. It is the ideal holiday destination as with many attractive and captivating sites to see. The country has a wide variety of museums, parks and leisure options, which makes it a great destination to visitors of any age. The most popular sites are religious temples. This, therefore, means that there is a possibility of meeting foreign girls who are also on vacation and looking for a holiday fling.
The country has several international students from all over the world. Students come to Saudi Arabia from different parts of the world to study at the popular universities in the country as well as to experience the culture. As is the norm with university students, some of them could be open to having fun and can be found in areas that are frequented by university students.
Saudi Arabia is quite a common destination for ex-pats. Contrary to popular belief, Saudi Arabia is quite a friendly country and very accommodative to visitors. Most ex-pats spend their time with friends and family in cafes, museums, nature, theatre and so forth. Just like anyone else. Majority of the ex-pat community is based in Tehran as that is the centre of business activity. There are communities, both offline and online for ex-pats, where you can meet someone to date, whether they are from the same country as you or from other countries.
It is impossible to give one specific answer on what sex with the women in Saudi Arabia is like. Your sexual experience will vary depending on the person you end up with, as well as your skills as the man.
Sex before marriage is still widely looked down on in Saudi Arabia. This, however, does not mean that all the women are virgins as the women have increasingly become sexual beings. Most girls grow up planning to remain virgins until they get married, but as they grow older and experience life, most of them tend to have lost their virginity by the age of 20. As much as the girls may no longer be virgins, casual sex is still frowned upon, and therefore many people tend to shy away from it, sticking strictly to sex with the person that they are dating. However, religion still influences many girls, and they manage to hold on to their virginity.
The concept of women getting married as virgins is still emphasized and valued by tradition. This, however, does not necessarily mean that all the women in the country are virgins. The sexual experience itself tends to differ with the individual, based on numerous factors such as cultural experiences, experience, and the general character of the individual. Also, with the aid of the internet, many women have become self-taught experts in sex. In the case of a general nature, some women might be more willing to explore new things than others as they are more open while others are more shy and conservative.
There has been quite a noticeable difference with regards to attitudes towards sex over the last few decades. The concept of one-night stands is no longer as taboo as it used to be. It is quite possible to go out and have fun, which could lead to a no strings attached one-night-stand experience. This practice is especially common with the younger college-going age group as they try to live life and enjoy the college experience. These women are at the stage where they enjoy having fun, and once in a while, a one-night stand is considered harmless.
However, even though the stigma against one-night stands has reduced, there are still judgments for having one. Most people would prefer to either not have a one-night stand or to hide that they are into them as they are afraid of the judgments that they might be exposed to as some people consider those who partake of one night stands as lacking in morals.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
The easiest and fastest way to meet single girls is probably in person at functions and bars and nightclubs. To catch the girls' attention, you need to be charming and sweet and create a fantastic first impression. It is best to avoid approaching girls on the street as they tend to find that disrespectful. It is best to contact women in places where they are comfortable and in the mood to be friendly. These places include the mall, movie houses, and for the most part, at nightclubs or gatherings such as parties.
As is expected in this technological era, dating apps have become quite popular for meeting single girls fast. Most people struggle when it comes to meeting people face to face and striking up a conversation. This has led to numerous people creating profiles on dating apps as they make it easier to meet like-minded people who are interested in starting a relationship. The most common dating app that is used by single people in Saudi Arabia is Tinder. Asia Portal is another popular dating site, and it helps to connect singles from all across the globe and helps them find true love. The database is home to a database of members from all different ethnic groups and promotes interracial dating. These apps are quite easy to download and are mostly free of charge to use.
Outdoor locations are a great place to meet single girls throughout the city, especially in tourist hubs. The beach is a perfect place to meet girls who are fun-loving and, in most cases, ready for a holiday fling. This is because university girls like to go to these places for girls' trips and could be open to making new connections.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Drinking alcohol is illegal in Saudi Arabia, and if you are caught drinking, you could be subject to either hundred of lashes, deportation, fines, or imprisonment. However, people have found ways of smuggling it into the country and indulging during private parties.
There are no legal nightclubs in Saudi Arabia, and the nightlife is mainly centred on private parties. If you are looking for a girl to have a short and fun fling with, probably with no strings attached or maybe even a one-night stand, then these parties are your best bet. This is perhaps because of the general environment of said parties, which barely allows for people to make a genuine connection. It is important to note that these underground parties are illegal, and if you are caught there by authorities, you will be arrested and have to pay a hefty fine.
The country has several shopping malls that could be considered as an exciting place to hang out with friends or go shopping. These malls tend to have additional attractions such as cinemas, casinos, fancy restaurants as well as grocery stores. They are great places to meet people as friends go there to hang out and have fun. Malls provide a great platform to approach girls – even if it's just to get a phone number.
Malls in Saudi Arabia:
- Al Salaam Mall, Jeddah- this is one of the most popular and modern malls in Jeddah. It is a huge, 3-story indoor mall with international shops, a spacious food court and attractions for kids to keep them busy as the parents do their shopping.
- Haifaa Mall, Jeddah- this is quite a large mall with enough shops to keep you occupied for a long time. The mall has many shops with international brands, a food court and an indoor amusement park. There is a very large parking area in a shaded area, so parking is not an issue.
- Al-Noor Mall, Medina- this is a casual, modern-day shopping mall with international brands, a food court and a games arcade for kids.
- Panorama Mall, Riyadh - this is a relatively large mall with a comfortable and modern design. There are numerous high-end global brands, a food court and a women's wellness complex.
- Riyadh Avenue Mall, Riyadh- this is a small and rather quiet mall with local and global brands, a supermarket, arcade games as well as a food court.
Saudi Arabia has a beautiful outdoor experience to offer many exciting activities that can be carried out outdoors. There are many natural cornerstones, which you can explore and enjoy. These places attract thousands of tourists, both local and international, per year, and are rather amazing places to either meet people or to go for dates. Listed below are some of the best outdoor destinations across the country.
* King Fahd's Fountain which is also known as the Jeddah Fountain is a fountain in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. It is an amazing view especially at night-time under the starry sky. The fountain is very tall and is actually the tallest of its type in the world. It is an amazing place to walk past as one takes a stroll either alone or with a partner at night.
- Asfar Lake is part of the UNESCO World Heritage sites. It is a shallow lake that has become home to several animals. It offers an amazing view.
- Jabal an-Nour is a mountain near Mecca in the Hejazi region of Saudi Arabia. The mountain houses the cavern or cave of Hira', which is of tremendous significance for Muslims throughout the world. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Makkah. The mountain itself is 640 m tall, and at least one hour is needed to make the hike.
- Al-Qarah mountain Jabal Al-Qarah also known as " Al-shaba'an mountain " is located between At-Tuwaitheer village and Al-Qarah village in Al-ahsa in the Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia. This mountain is one of the most important natural sights in Al-Ahsa and registered in the UNESCO world heritage sites list. The mountain houses several caves, and some of them, such as " Al-Nashab cave " has moderate steady temperature throughout the year.
- Straits of Tiran are the narrow sea passages between the Sinai and Arabian peninsulas which separate the Gulf of Aqaba from the Red Sea proper. The distance between the two peninsulas is about 13 km. The body is named after Tiran Island located at its entrance 5 or 6 km from the Sinai. Sanafir Island lies to the east of Tiran, southeast of the shallow strait between Tiran and Saudi Arabia.
- Red Sand Dunes are an area of red desert dunes in northeastern Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The area is a weekend destination among Saudis, expatriates and Filipino workers. The area known as Hidden Valley is surrounded by tall mountains which gives a valley look.
Universities and Colleges
Tertiary education is quite popular in Saudi Arabia, as there are over 51 universities. The country is quite popular with both local and international students. Below is a list of the three top-ranking universities in the country.
- King AbdulAziz University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in Jeddah, Makkah. This institution also has branch campuses in Rabegh. It is accredited by the Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia; King AbdulAziz University (KAU) is a very large coeducational higher education institution. The University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, and associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
- King Saud University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in Riyadh. It is officially accredited by the Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia; King Saud University (KSU) is a very large coeducational higher education institution. KSU offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, and associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
- Umm Al-Qura University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in Makkah. It is officially accredited by the Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia, Umm Al-Qura University (UQU) is a very large coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Islamic religion. Umm Al-Qura University (UQU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study.
Relationships, in general, are complicated, and there are no written rules that could, in any way, guarantee their success. Dating in Saudi Arabia is quite thrilling, especially since you have to keep it on the down-low which, just adds to the fun. There are many activities that you can do as a couple as well as many places you can visit. There are a variety of girls from different ethnicities who view dating in different ways. There is enough culture to explore as a couple. There are numerous world-class coffee shops, restaurants, and hotels in the city, as well as a good entertainment industry. Local artists have many concerts and performances in different areas that you can attend as a couple, which could make date nights even more exciting as they involve dancing.
There are a variety of girls who have different expectations from the guys they are dating. The major expectations across the board are loyalty, faithfulness, and the ability to treat your girl like she is special. In return, you will discover that the average girls are loyal, loving, and passionate about finding love. Exploring a beautiful city has many exciting thrills – even for local people who have lived there their whole lives. Furthermore, there is a rich history and an increasing willingness for people to date cross-culturally.
Holiday romances are quite rare in most parts of the country but are quite the norm in the top tourism hot spots. If a quick fling during your vacation is the thing you’re after, then your chances will be highest in the parts of the country where girls are used to the fact that guys are there for a short time and are therefore used to having short term relationships. In the calmer and areas of the country, the girls are more interested in long term relationships than a short holiday relationship. Second, there are a lot of fun things to do, especially in tourist hubs with your girl.
There are numerous national parks, lakes, and site seeing adventures throughout the country. There are also thrilling activities such as mountain climbing, game drives, zip lines in many of the parks as well as boat cruises. If you are willing to put in the work, you are guaranteed to have an amazing fling which you will remember for a lifetime. The idea of dating a foreigner is somewhat intriguing to most girls, especially those in their early to mid-twenties. This is because it makes for a great story to tell their friends later.
Tips for Successful Relationship
All relationships come with expectations from both sides. To be able to create and maintain a successful relationship with a woman from Saudi Arabia, there are a few things that you can do, which will give you a leg up. Below is a list of some of the basic things that you can do:
- Offer to pay for the first date: This shows your intent and that you are a gentleman, willing to take care of a girl if that need arises. Most girls brought up with good manners will offer to contribute, but you must insist and take care of the bill. It is a strange but necessary custom.
- Be financially independent: In a country where poverty is a real issue, and minimum wage leaves you out on the street – literally – you will have to prove your ability to provide for yourself financially. This doesn’t necessarily mean that you should be rich and flashy, it simply means that you should be able to afford a generally modest lifestyle, as well as be ready to spoil her once in a while.
- Women, in general, require respect, especially of the older generations. Women are taught from a young age that a man who is unable to display respect for those older than them is probably incapable of resecting his woman. Therefore, they expect to see the man they are dating display levels of respect to the people around them. Also, the way you treat servers around you, be it waiters or security guards says a lot about you, being rude will not get you very far. If the girl takes you to meet her family, you should always be respectful. Although, in most cases meeting the family is quite a big step that is only taken when you are now considering marriage.
- Be creative when planning your dates: Try by all means to ensure that you keep the relationship exciting. There are many outdoor activities in the city, make the most of them be able to give your girl a good time. Also, take advantage of the many fancy restaurants to be able to give her a chance to get dressed up and treat her like the most important girl in the room.
Love is a rather complex concept as there is no way of quantifying it. Many people have different ideas of what love is based on what they believe. Also, love languages vary according to each individual. Some girls believe gift-giving is a sign of love, and others believe that giving them attention is a sign of love. You need to get to know what the love language of the person you are dating is to make them feel loved and therefore, secure in the relationship.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
Every girl is in love with the idea of love. From a young age, girls dream of meeting their ideal guy, falling in love, and getting married. With age and experience, however, most of them have been hurt, and they become cautious about falling in love. You should, therefore, be patient to show her that you are worth loving and trusting. If you do it right, you will be able to sweep her off her feet. The way a girl acts around you says a lot about how she feels about you. A woman who loves you will want to spend a lot of time with you and is protective of her territory. Women in Saudi Arabia believe a lot in exclusive relationships, so you can rest assured that if she truly loves you, she will only be with you and will expect the same from you. If a girl doesn't give you attention or demand yours, isn't willing to accommodate you and your needs, then she is not the one.
A woman's age is also a determining factor on whether or not she's the one. In most cases, the younger women, that is those less than 25 are not ready to settle down, and so if you are looking for a long term commitment, you might be disappointed. However, it is not impossible to meet women who do want to marry young. This is merely the culture, so if you are dating around in the university age group and you are expecting something long-term, make sure you talk about it and that you’re both on the same page. However, once girls get to their late twenties, they are usually ready to settle down.
Also, you, as an individual, know what qualities you require from the woman you want to settle down with. Therefore, you can do self-introspection to decide if the person you are dating is truly the one for you.
Love marriages are still frowned upon in Saudi Arabia, although it is slowly evolving. Marriage in Saudi culture is viewed not only as of the single socially acceptable pathway to sexual access but also as a permanent commitment to lifelong companionship. The country is very religious, and marriage is taken seriously. Some laws allow men to have many wives. As opposed to the past where women were only expected to be baby-making machines and take care of their husbands with no regard for themselves, modern marriages are comprised of career women who are still able to be homemakers. Most women, however, have no qualms with being housewives as long as they are well taken care of by their husbands. The family also plays an important role in marriage. In as much as a couple moves away, they are still expected to be part of each other’s families.
Weddings in Saudi Arabia are still rooted in the aesthetic and general design of traditional weddings from old times. They are, in most cases, extravagant and beautiful affairs. In the past, the parents and older members of the family arranged almost all marriages. This is still the case in rural areas and with traditional families. Traditionally, the ideal marriage was tribal, with related families encouraging their offspring to marry cousins or other relatives to increase and strengthen the tribe, or occasionally to marry into another tribe to heal rifts between families. Another reason for such marriages was that families knew the background of the partner. Modern couples, however, choose their own mate, but their parents' consent is still very important and is taken into consideration by both families. Even if the modern couple has chosen itself, the groom's family will have the initiative to ask the bride's family for her hand in marriage. The bride's family is required to pay a dowry, and the groom's family is in charge of all the costs of the celebration.
There are three main elements in an Arab marriage. First, the groom must discuss and agree on the dowry with the bride's father. Dowry normally includes gold, jewellery and clothing and is usually of considerable value. After the dowry settlement, there is the marriage contract, which is conducted by a legal or religious representative. The bride is asked in the absence of the prospective groom if she agrees to the marriage, and the groom is asked the same question. After an agreement, the groom joins hands with his future father-in-law and, with two witnesses present, the marriage becomes official. However, there's another stage before the couple meets as man and wife: the wedding party. Celebrations are separated, with the women in one section of the house and the men in another. Finally, on the last night of ceremonies, the couple meets, accompanied by all their friends, and eventually leaves on their honeymoon.
When it comes to a marriage or long-term relationship, most Saudi people will agree that faithfulness and family orientation is paramount. There is a great tradition of the family being the core of society, with the government even encouraging the nuclear family as a model to follow. Extended family members are also quick to adopt spouses into the tribe. Couples need to try and build as well as maintain relationships with each other's families before marriage to avoid conflict.
The main purpose behind marriage in Saudi Arabia is procreation and infertility is considered as an adequate reason to file for divorce. On their return from their honeymoon, couples either set up home with the groom's parents and become members of the extended family or, as is becoming the norm, they set up their separate home. Most couples start to have babies as soon as they get married as it is a cultural expectation that by the end of the first year, there should be a baby. If you delay starting having children, they begin to suspect infertility issues, which are mostly blamed on the woman. However, some couples have started to shun this way of thinking and prefer to enjoy their marriage before they start having children.
Southwestern highlands with a temperate climate and strong Yemeni influence.
|Eastern Province |
Covering the Gulf coast, the center of Saudi oil production
On the Red Sea coast, site of Mecca, Medina, Jeddah and the home of trade and commerce.
The central highlands centered on Riyadh, the home of the Sauds and the most conservative part of the country.
Rarely visited, home to the Nabataean ruins of Madain Saleh.
- Riyadh - the capital and "dead center" of the Kingdom
- Abha - a summer tourist mountain resort city in the southwest near the Yemeni border
- Dhahran - the home of Saudi Aramco, the world's largest petroleum company
- Jeddah (Jiddah) - a large metropolitan city on the Red Sea, and the gateway to Makkah and Madinah
- Jubail - the largest industrial city in the kingdom
- Mecca (Makkah) - the holiest city of Islam
- Medina (Madinah) - the site of the Prophet's Mosque
- Najran - a Yemeni-influenced city with a remarkable fortress
- Taif - the moderate size mountain town and popular resort area