Pittsburgh dating guide advises how to meet single girls. You just need to know the basic steps how to date Pennsylvanian women. Learn how to arrange dates with hot Pennsylvanian girls, how to take your relationship to the next level and how to find your soulmate and fall in love. Read more on how to date local women and where to meet girls in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
Girls in Pittsburgh:
- Looks of girls: 4.4 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 4.3 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 4.2 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4.5 / 5
Dating in Pittsburgh:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3.5 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 3 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 4.2 / 5
Sex in Pittsburgh:
- Women's sexual activity: 3.65 / 5
- One-night stands: 3.55 / 5
More about Pittsburgh:
- Nightlife in general: 4.5 / 5
- Locals' English level: 5 / 5
- Moving around the city: 3.8 / 5
- Budget per day: US$95 - $600
- Accommodation: US$15 - $550
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 See Also
Pennsylvanian girls in Pittsburgh are one-of-a-kind and indeed, one cannot deny the fact that they're a special breed. Pittsburgh is a wonderful city and its dating scene is quite diverse. Although the local girls in this city have some characters that are pretty peculiar to them, it's still notable that there are some common stereotypes of people you're likely to meet and date in Pittsburgh, which include a fully grown lady who works as a record collector but still lives with her grandma in Bloomfield, the social justice warrior, the aspiring computer scientist or engineer, the diehard Steelers fan, or perhaps, an intimidating combination of all of these. Dating local girls in Pittsburgh is something nice to do and it's without doubts an exciting thing one could really look forward to. So, it shouldn't actually scare you to go into a romantic relationship with a local girl in this city.
As you commence your pursuit of hooking up and dating local girls in Pittsburgh, there are a few tips you can use to arm yourself for a better and preferable outcome because Pittsburghers are awesome people and their unique traits call for the need for one to be cognizant of a couple of things about Pittsburgh local girls which can go a long way in making things easier, probably.
One of the relevant things you should know about Pittsburgh girls is that they're a loyal bunch. If you're close to a native Yinzer, make sure you don't make the mistake of insulting Pittsburgh. The locals here love their sports teams, their friends, families, and hometown, and when you start dating a local girl in Pittsburgh, it's quite pertinent that you follow suit as well. If you're dating a local girl in Pittsburgh, just have it in your mind that Sundays are for Steelers. The local girls in Pittsburgh love watching the Steelers play and one romantic thing you could do better and not wrongly is to get tickets for two, and you should as well get ready for tailgating before kickoff.
Pittsburghers are as tough as steel and this is actually due to some of the past experiences which are unfortunately tragic but the thing is, they know how to brace up themselves, press on to approach what life has in stock for the future, and as well support those whom they can. Pittsburghers always lend a helping hand and you can actually attest to this considering the fact that they're always conscious of helping people around them. Do not be "deceived" by the fact that they're tough to think they have no emotions or so because Pittsburghers are compassionate and giving and the city's annual Day of Giving further corroborates that.
The local girls in Pittsburgh know good food and if you're dating a local girl in Pittsburgh, you're guaranteed of enjoying eating a lot of good food because she will know good food when she tastes it for the locals here are surrounded by good food. Pittsburgher girls don't like to sit still and this is one of the things you must take note of if you want to date a girl from Pittsburgh. From hanging out in the Strip District on Saturday mornings, getting their adrenaline pumping at Kennywood, attending plays and the symphony in the Cultural District, kayaking or boating on the river to engaging in sports, brace up yourself to be on the move when you're dating a girl from Pittsburgh because Pittsburghers like getting out there and experiencing life.
And, even as much as they love being out to experience new things, they also know how and when to relax. From binge-watching a favorite new show on Netflix, taking in a free flick at Cinema in the Park to watching a good movie at the Hollywood Theater in Dormont, the city does clearly provide you the opportunity to kick back and relax with your Pittsburgh lover. A large number of the local girls in Pittsburgh love chilling and unwinding with a good beer. As you get to know your newly found Pittsburgh lover better, you should look forward to enjoying a cold beer together as you discuss and get to know each other better on the porch.
The local girls in Pittsburgh hold their family in high esteem and value and they love spending time with them and standing by them, and if it interests you to date a local girl in Pittsburgh, just know that her family matters and she would be expectant of you to go along with them so well. Pittsburgh girls know how to build long-lasting friendships and this points to the possibility that your Pittsburgh girl is likely to have childhood friends and thankfully, you can use this to your advantage by building a good relationship in case of days when she is soaked in anger.
Pittsburgh girls love their pets and there's a high chance that your Pittsburgh girl will have pets of her own; be it a bird, a bunny, a cat, or a dog, and what you must understand is that these pets can give you good graces if they like you for they're family and if you don't want to get an icy stare, you should not make the mistake of referring to her pet as an “it.” Pittsburgh girls are proud of where they're from and irrespective of wherever they find themselves, they'll always find their way home. So, if you want to date a local Pittsburgh girl, know that Pittsburgh will always be in her heart, you can't actually take that away and you shouldn't even attempt to, and besides, there's no place like home.
As you plan to date a girl in Pittsburgh, you can't even be guaranteed of who exactly you'll bump into because if you don't meet and date a native Pittsburgher, you're likely to date an international student from Switzerland or a Steelers fan, perhaps. Dating in Pittsburgh does have its peculiarities and if you want to date in this city, you must understand that "dating is different in Pittsburgh." The bars in the city are great spots where people visit to meet lovers, girlfriends, and even to make friends. Meeting someone at a happy hour is a thing here and if you want to mingle as a single, you just need to find a bar and put on your best outfit as you ride solo. And, these three areas; Downtown, Polish Hill, and Southside are where you'll have your pick of bars.
As soon as you find a date in Pittsburgh, utilize Pittsburgh's wallet-friendly romance to your advantage and impress your date on the cheap. However, know that sport is a thing here and if you're dating someone who's a Steelers fan, you must bleed black and gold or risk getting dumped. Online dating sites such as Tinder, OkCupid, eHarmony, and Match can also help you meet singles in Pittsburgh because people seem to be looking for love wherever possible. Pittsburghers are nice folk and if you're going on a date with a local in this city, let chivalry fetch you more points and a better chance of eventually leaving the singles club.
Speaking of casual dating, it's not really as common in this city as it is in other parts of the country because Pittsburghers love commitment and if you're up for settling down, you'll find a partner in no time. And, as soon as you start dating in Pittsburgh, prepare yourself for a lot of selfies and giddily snapped shots because this city is so beautiful and there are lots of scenic places where you can take your first couple selfie; especially at the Point State Park fountain and on Mt. Washington’s overlooks.
Just like the local girls in Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh women are unique and peculiarly reserved from other regular women you'll meet in other parts of the United States of America. Pittsburgh is the second-most populous city in Pennsylvania behind Philadelphia, it's populated with about 300,000 residents, and its metropolitan area is populated with about 2.3 million residents. Women who stem from Pittsburgh do have some traits that are quite unique about them and, you might possibly not find these traits in other women around you meet. And, guys who want to enjoy dating local women in Pittsburgh could find it important and at the same time to know a couple of important things about the local women in Pittsburgh.
Pittsburghers are the definition of loyal and this is one of the things that truly define them'. The loyalty of the women can be seen with the way they support the Penguins and the Steelers and their loyalty to their favorite teams is a substantial guarantee that they'll have no issue with sticking with you come rain or sunshine. If you date a woman from Pittsburgh, she's likely to help you get fit with romantic strolls around the city. With the city being home to over 700 sets of publically-accessible steps, dating a Pittsburgh woman comes with an extra package of enjoying a romantic and a workout stroll.
The women are strong-minded but even so, they're not afraid or timid to admit their fears. But beyond the fears, some truly magnificent sandwiches await you when you have a Pittsburgh woman by your side. Another thing you'll love about the local women in Pittsburgh is that 'they're nice; they have a friendly vibe that will make you enjoy each and every moment you spend hanging out with them. You also stand to enjoy captivating water-filled dates when you're dating a Pittsburgh local woman because the three rivers in the city offer you the opportunity to enjoy jet skiing, paddle boarding, or kayaking.
A delicious couple of Joe will always keep you fresh and replenished and the local women in this city know all the secrets of what makes the best brew; more reasons why you should date someone from Pittsburgh. Women in Pittsburgh are smart and educated and with the number of libraries, universities, and colleges in the city, there's plentiful of smartypants in town; should you love to date one, and the fact that the city was ranked first on a list of the smartest Cities in the United States of America in the year 2013 also authenticate the smartness of Pittsburgh women.
You stand to enjoy thrilling dates when you date a woman from Pittsburgh and this is simply because the locals in this city are well versed with where to take you for the most thrilling dates. Another thing you should also know about Pittsburgh women is that they're as tough as steel and this is due to their toughness and resilience which can be attributed to their past experiences and, Pittsburgh women know how to get back up when they fall down and they'll gladly help you get up as well.
Another thing you stand to gain from dating local women in Pittsburgh is getting to learn the unique language in the city; you'll get to master all the "Flahrs, Yunz, and Yinz" Pittsburghese. Pittsburgh thrives with a great population of White women and a good number of African Americans as well. You'll also come across a handful of Asians and Hispanics in the city.
Pennsylvanian Girls (age 18 - 29)
Pennsylvanian girls of this age range are lovely and personable, which is actually a good thing for guys who want to approach them. One of the things you should know about these girls is that most of them are obsessed with food. As a result, you should be prepared to eat a lot when you're dating these girls, and you'll probably have more beer and wings too. More so, some of these girls are a bunch of chimneys and they have a flair for smoking as they enjoy the beer in their hand. If you love "enjoying life," you'll actually enjoy dating these girls because they have a youthful vibrancy and enough energy to go around that shouldn't waste.
Pennsylvanian Women (age 30 - 45)
Dating Pennsylvanian women of this age range can be very thrilling and one of the things you'll enjoy from dating these women is being taken on a lot of nice dates. However, you should know that "formal" isn't a thing that exists in this city but the thing is, dating these women does offer a couple of interesting things for you to enjoy and explore.
Pennsylvanian Ladies (age 45+)
Finding older ladies to hook up with in Pittsburgh can be a very challenging task that can possibly leave one frustrated and disappointed. Pittsburgh has enjoyed the accolade of being called the most romantic city in Pennsylvania and one of the best cities to date in Pennsylvania. And consequentially, the city offers opportunities for single guys looking for attractive cougars and older ladies in Pittsburgh to hook up with to find a suitable partner. There is no shortage of hot mamas in Pittsburgh and you're definitely in for a good treat if you're dating an older lady in Pittsburgh. If you're looking for Pittsburgh cougars and older ladies in Pittsburgh to hook up with, the Downtown district which is the social and cultural hub can be very promising due to its lively scene and you can as well meet Pittsburgh older ladies at nightclubs with a vibrant atmosphere, energetic people, and pounding music.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Pittsburgh is reputed to be one of the smartest cities in the country and this is due to the plentiful reputable higher institutions of learning in the city which basically points to the fact that there's always a good number of college girls available to hook up with in Pittsburgh. There's as well a good number of visitors in the city and guys who want to meet, hook up, and date foreign girls in Pittsburgh will enjoy the plethora of options of girls available to approach.
Getting laid with Pennsylvanian girls in Pittsburgh can be as easy as ABC if you cross your t's and dot your I's. You don't really need to rely on an app or dating sites before you can get laid in Pittsburgh. As early mentioned, Pittsburgh is home to a lot of nice bars and these are places where one can make friends, hook up, and even possibly get a one-night stand. On the list of "The 15 Easiest US Cities to Get Laid" compiled by Thrillist, Pittsburgh ranks as no 12 due to the fact that it has the most bars per capita in the country and this further evinces the high possibility of getting laid.
Most of the women in Pittsburgh are sexually liberated, irrespective of the fact that most of them value commitment.
Casual sex is quite common in Pittsburgh and the bars in the city offer opportunities of getting a one-night stand with Pittsburgh girls.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Fondly referred to as “Steel City” by the locals, Pittsburgh is a cool and romantic place to be, and it's a beautiful city. There are lots of reasons why you'll enjoy it here because aside from the great population of singles available to mingle with, making Pittsburgh home can be a nice decision to make considering its stunning art, enviable cultural scene, the incredible cuisine, the warm and friendly folks around, and the lively atmosphere. It's more of a natural thing getting to meet single girls in this city and making new friends because plenty of theatres, musical performances, sports events, a plethora of activities, public events, and the vast nightlife venues offer a great chance of meeting single girls in Pittsburgh. Meeting single girls in Pittsburgh is actually not a difficult task; the main thing you need to do is to go out as soon as you know the right places to visit and socialize with the pretty ladies around you.
When it comes to meeting single Pittsburgh girls when it's dark, the singles nightlife areas are good places to reckon with. The Strip District and South Side Flats are some of where you'll find the main areas for singles nightlife in the city and gaming around these areas can offer you more chances of hooking up with Pittsburgh girls at nighttime because of the plethora of bars and clubs around here. If you head over to Heinz Field and PNC Park, you'll find tons of pick up bars where you'll spot a lot of beautiful girls to approach.
Most of all the main areas for singles nightlife in the city are situated in the Downtown area and this makes Downtown Pittsburgh one of the best places to meet single girls in Pittsburgh. More so, when the weather is nice, you'll also come by a handful of girls walking by, and you can approach as many as you can.
One of the best places for day gaming in Pittsburgh is the Market Square. As a quality spot where you can meet single Pittsburgh girls at daytime, you'll find a lot of pretty girls here when the sun is up, and you can also possibly come across a few college girls.
If you desire to meet single women in Pittsburgh who are pet lovers, you can check out Frick Park’s Off-Leash Dog Park. This is one of the best dog parks in the city and you can mingle with women who bring their four-legged friends for a little exercise.
If you would love to meet single outdoorsy women in Pittsburgh, joining the Venture Outdoors Group would be a very great idea. And, you'll not just get to meet someone who loves the great outdoors but you'll also get to enjoy all of their outdoor recreational activities such as climbing, biking, hiking.
Meeting single women in Pittsburgh has been made easy with a spot like the Whole Foods Market where you'll find a lot of beautiful women shopping healthy.
Highland Park is another quality spot where you can meet single women in Pittsburgh who are outdoorsy. Here, you'll meet a lot of fine women who came to unwind away from the city's hustle and bustle and most of the women you'll find here are usually pretty friendly if you could summon the courage to chat them up.
Health-conscious women in Pittsburgh do not joke with keeping fit and you'll always find them at a gym like Town Place Fitness.
Joining a meetup group can also help you meet a lot of single women in Pittsburgh and you can join any of these meetup groups
- Pittsburgh Social Club
- Pittsburgh Hiking Meetup Group
- Pittsburgh Cultural Arts Meetup Group
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Pittsburgh is best known for sports and steel but it still doesn't lag behind in nightlife venues as it boasts of great clubs and quality bars where you can enjoy watching a live band, dancing, and a night out with drinks.
- Tequila Cowboy: This club offers delicious menu choices, servers, a full-service bar, sound system, lighting, and flexible event space in a fun and dynamic environment. It has 4 venues under one rock’n rooftop and it's one of the best places to party in Pittsburgh. It has a revved-up nightlife with its exciting experience and it's conveniently situated in the famous North Shore district. It's one of the premier spots in Pittsburgh and it can as well host your largest imaginable party or just an intimate gathering with your friends. On Friday from 4 pm to 7 pm and on Monday through Thursday from 5 pm to 7 pm, there are happy hour specials available.
- Howl at the Moon: This club specializes in custom entertainment, complete catering capabilities, corporate events highlighting drink packages, and private parties. It has a lively atmosphere and creates a non-stop party vibe as it's a part bar and concert and it's a perfect place for your night out due to its high energy entertainment and live music. Apart from being one of the most significant nightlife destinations in the city, it's also a nice spot for bachelor/bachelorette parties, table reservations, networking events, birthday gatherings, holiday events, and many more.
- Cavo: Offering an atmosphere that correlates with your particular desire for the evening in its three different bars and two rooms, this club notes its quality as it caters to a wide variety of party-goers and it offers weekend DJs and dancing. Also known to be a new American eatery with house cocktails and a chic lounge, it's situated in the bustling Strip District of the city as an upscale nightclub. Fish tacos and steak salads are some of the food you'll find here and if you want an area where you can socialize and enjoy the dance floor at the same time, you can try the front area. The staff here is friendly as well.
- The Linden Grove: Situated in the south suburb of Castle Shannon, this club has earned its popularity for years and it's one of Pittsburgh's famous dance club. You're sure to have a good time whenever you visit here because there's always a fun DJ performing and if you visit here during the weekend, you can possibly pick up local Pittsburgh girls. And before all the dancing starts, you can treat yourself to some of the delicious food offered here.
- Belvederes Ultra Dive: Come here to enjoy listening to songs from your favorite artists and music from the 80s and 90s also get played here on some of its popular theme nights. This fun spot promises a fun time and you're going to run into all kinds of people here plus the crowd here is a favorable mix of the young and the old. The dance floor here is capable enough to contain everyone and if you actually love dancing, here is your spot.
- Seven: Situated in the popular Cultural District in downtown Pittsburgh, this club has a great vibe and a clean, no-nonsense venue feel. It is renowned for the reputation it has built for several years and it's a modern nightclub and lounge with a class. This club has varied themed events and concert, it has great music from a variety of talented DJs, a laid back atmosphere, and it provides craft beers and a variety of specialty drinks (martinis, margaritas, sangrias, and signature cocktails.)
- Perlé: This club has a nice view of busy Market Square from the balcony as it's situated in the downtown area. It's a multi-faceted, smoke-free venue with a distinctly urbane, European atmosphere. Come here to enjoy a fine experience of cocktails, live musicians, and DJ performances. Offering high-quality lounge music, this luxurious, cosmopolitan champagne lounge emphasizes the need for its patrons to be well-dressed and it has a huge selection of champagne.
- Club Café: If you seek a spot where you can enjoy listening to local and national touring acts either by standing or sitting, this spot is a favorable place to visit. It's situated as an iconic spot in the South Side neighborhood in Pittsburgh and it's a small, cozy club with specialty craft cocktails, a nice selection of liquors, spirits, wines, and imported and domestic dozen craft beers on tap. It also has a creative menu with vegan and gluten-free options.
- Murphy's Tap Room: This singles bar is an Irish bar and it's a great place to enjoy yourself and loosen up with its free-flowing drinks and welcoming atmosphere. You can play darts until the wee hours and grab a beer and some popcorn, plus there are lots of regulars show and you can get to pick up Pittsburgh professional women here because it's renowned to be a laid-back after-work hangout.
- Butcher and the Rye: This two-story restaurant and bar was founded by Richard DeShantz and it's reputed to be one of the best bars in town. Being the first bar in the city to be nominated for a James Beard Foundation Award corroborates its high quality, and there's a modern American cuisine and good old-fashioned whiskeys to enjoy here. Come here to treat yourself to a large plate of buttermilk fried rabbi or any of its 15 specialty cocktails but, one thing that's sure is that the innovative menu here won't disappoint you.
For your convenience, you can enjoy shopping in Pittsburgh at some of these malls:
- Waterworks Shopping Plaza
- Wharton Square
- SouthSide Works
- Noble Manor Shopping Center
- Fifth Avenue Place
- The Shadyside Plaza
- East Liberty Shopping Center
- Station Square
- Bakery Square
- Carrick Shopping Center
Pittsburgh is one of the most charming cities in Pennsylvania and it's full of outdoor adventure as it's packed with parks, intertwined with trails, and wrapped in rivers.
- Carnegie Museum of Art
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History
- The National Aviary
- Carnegie Science Center
- Frick Art & Historical Center
- Three Rivers Heritage Trail
- Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium
- Historic Market Square
- Heinz Hall for the Performing Arts
- Schenley Park
- Frick Park
- Mattress Factory
Universities and Colleges
Pittsburgh is home to several colleges, universities, and research facilities and some of the popular ones are:
- Point Park University
- Community College of Allegheny County
- Pittsburgh Theological Seminary
- Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary
- Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science
- Carnegie Mellon University
- University of Pittsburgh
- Duquesne University
- Carlow University
- Chatham University
Going into a relationship with a local girl in Pittsburgh can be an interesting thing to do considering the fact the local women in this city are loyal and have a fun-loving spirit.
Finding a local girl in Pittsburgh to go on a holiday romance with is pretty much feasible.
Tips for Successful Relationship
Building a successful relationship isn't clearly easy but it can be achieved with honesty, integrity, love expressions, and commitment.
Pittsburgh has a good atmosphere that condones love and the fact that a large number of single local women in this city are always ready to show commitment makes being in love more pleasurable.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
If she prioritizes you, the relationship, give you good vibes, and you go along well with her family relations, these could be worthy signs to hold on to that she's probably the one.
Couples interested in getting married in Pittsburgh must obtain their marriage license and;
- They must be 18 years of age before they can apply
- The two parties must be present to apply at;
- The Marriage License Bureau of the Allegheny County Register of Wills office.
Pittsburgh is known for cold, snowy winters and warm summers, and it's an amazing place to hold your wedding. Couples will find a wide array of wedding venues to select from however, September is the most popular month to get married in the area, and the average cost of getting married in Pittsburgh is about $26,000.
Pittsburgh is a great place to raise a family and it offers residents an urban-suburban mix feel.