Guide for dating in Philadelphia helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Pennsylvanian women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local Pennsylvanian girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in Philadelphia. In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
Girls in Philadelphia:
- Looks of girls: 4 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 3.9 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 3.8 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4 / 5
Dating in Philadelphia:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3.6 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 3.5 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 3.6 / 5
Sex in Philadelphia:
- Women's sexual activity: 3.8 / 5
- One-night stands: 3.6 / 5
More about Philadelphia:
- Nightlife in general: 3.9 / 5
- Locals' English level: 5 / 5
- Moving around the city: 3.7 / 5
- Budget per day: US$80 - $500
- Accommodation: US$15 - $400
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 See Also
When it comes to dating a girl from Philadelphia, the girls do have their unique qualities that make them a "real bae". Foremost, Philadelphia girls are passionate lovers. Whether it's about their neighborhood, their cheesesteaks, or their sports teams, Philadelphians can be very loyal and passionate about the things and people they care about. And, you can barely find someone more passionate than a Philadelphian.
If you're dating a girl from Philadelphia, this passionate gesture of the girls will as well be extended to your relationship. Philadelphian girls are very straightforward and direct. If you're dating them, you'll always know where you stand exactly because Philadelphian girls are the type who will tell you anything they want to tell you right away and they aren’t really afraid to speak their mind. If you offend your Philadelphian sweetheart, she would always say whatever it's on her mind for the girls would prefer to blurt it all out rather than play games.
More so, if you're dating a Philly girl, getting coffee, donuts, or any other nice edibles from the nearest Wawa is one of the best things about dating a Philadelphian. Every Philadelphian needs Wawa to "survive" and this also comes with a nice experience for you two. Philadelphia girls have a strong passion for cheesesteaks and if you're dating a girl in this city, she would take you out for the best cheesesteak dinner of your life. The locals in the city have their respective favorite dining spots and you should be expectant to chow down on the best sandwiches around regularly.
Another special thing about Philly girls is that they're very fun to be with. You're bound to have a good time if you're hanging out with Philadelphian girls because they're the life of the party. Due to the fact that the city houses some of the best craft beer in the nation, the local girls in the city love to drink beer a lot and enjoy the city's drinking offers to the fullest. She would take you to some of the city's awesome venues where you can get the best deals and she would always have a way of pulling you out to go grab some drinks.
Another special thing about dating a girl from Philadelphia is that you'll get to learn the city's native language. Communicating with your Philadelphian paramour in the city's way such as using “scrapple” for meat, “wooder ice” for thick snow cones, and “jimmies” for sprinkles can be quite intriguing. The city has its own couple of slangs and you'll be introduced to some of them by your Philly girl. Philadelphian girls are not the frivolous type, they're always smart with money. Even though most of the girls in the city receive a high salary, they tend to spend less so as to invest in other needful things. The girls are not high maintenance and they would always help you spend your money well. Unlike other girls in some parts of the country, they're not money gobblers.
A large number of girls in Philadelphia are educated and smart. Philadelphia is home to more than 300,000 students and 80 distinct colleges. If you do not meet girls who are young professionals and into a business here, you'll meet a lot of college students because that's what a good percentage of the city's population is made up of. Another thing you'll enjoy if you date a girl from Philadelphia is that you'll never have a cause to frown because it's a smile that'll be blossoming on your pretty face from time to time. Even when you see the young ladies in the city, you'll notice they're always smiley and cheerful. This is the kind of happy feeling that engulfs the city.
Your Philadelphian sweetheart will always know how to put a smile on your face and you'll be glad that you found yourself an amazing companion. Once you've started dating a Philadelphian girl, you've become a part of her family and if you're a part of her family, you've become a part of the city. And, Philadelphian girls have more city pride than any other girls in the country. Good luck!
Women outnumber men in Philadelphia by a considerable margin. Thus, Philadelphia is a great place to be for men who desire a place where they can hunt for girls without having to compete with too many other guys. Due to the female to male ratio in the city, there's been an increase in casual dating in the city.
Different surveys carried out keep evincing Philadelphia as one of the top cities in the U.S where women are more probable to date casually. In fact, if you check some specific locations in the city, you'll find out that they're buzzing and streaming with a great number of single women. And with this, guys who have a very good approach to getting a woman engaged on the street will enjoy an opportunity of getting hooked up consistently.
In accordance with Philadelphia Magazine, there are a whopping 7.4% more women than men in Philadelphia and for every 1,000 single men, the city has 1,074 single ladies. However, going on an exciting date with a difference is not hard to come by in the city due to the rich arts culture, a plethora of bars and restaurants, affordable rent, and amazing museums such as the Barnes collection. But, getting sex on a first date may not be feasible because most of the local girls in the city are not always expecting that.
Even though the girls have had their share of occasional one-night stands, having sex on a first date is not guaranteed. Whereas, there are a few dating habits in the city:
- Drinks are special: Philadelphia is one of the top cities with a high percentage of drinking dates; after New York City, it's the second. With many choices of drinks, most of the singles in the city prefer to opt for a nice glass of red or white. While some prefer to go liquor on their date, some are more comfortable settling down for a beer. The most popular spirit in the city is tequila but, if you're asking a girl out on a date to go drink with you, be specific and direct. Rather than asking "Hey, would you mind to grab a drink with me?" say "Margs at El Vez?" And, yes, that's totally fine.
- BYOBs are highly relevant: Philadelphia ranks top amongst cities in the U.S with a high rate of dining dates. "BYOB" is the magical phrase in this town for dinner dates and there's a high chance that you'll get a positive response if you suggest dinner in a BYOB restaurant.
- You can go cultural: Cultural dates are common in the city as well, since Philadelphia has always been a creative cultural hub. There are ample opportunities to go on a cultural date with your Philly sweetheart. From hitting up the Constitution Center to catch the Prohibition exhibit, attending an author appearance at the Free Library, to ogling the illustrious Renoir paintings at the Barnes, you'll find a lot of ways to get cultural in Philly.
- Go on coffee or tea dates: There's this oh-so-European, romantic and chic feeling that comes from a coffee date. Even though it has been stigmatized to be boring, a lot of singles in Philadelphia do go on coffee or tea dates frequently. If you pair up your coffee date in Philly at a spot like Seattle's Best, Tully's, or Starbucks with an activity, it's going to be very successful.
Other most popular date spots around the city are:
- The Zoo
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Reading Terminal Market
- World Cafe Live
- Rittenhouse Square
Dating in Philadelphia can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Philadelphia and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
Dating a woman in Philadelphia can be somewhat overwhelming at times. Philly women are enthusiastic, loud, and they're never timid or afraid to say things the way they are. There are more black women in Philadelphia and there's a great number of Hispanics, Whites, Asians, and Native Americans in the city. If you're lucky to have found yourself a Philadelphian woman, there are a couple of things you should know beforehand if you really want to enjoy the duration of your romantic relationship with them.
Foremost, if you want to go on a date with a Philadelphian woman, strike out the option of a fancy date and go for a dive bar date. The women in the city prefer a dive bar date because they believe they'll have a great time there than a fancy date. And, you'll definitely find a lot of nice dive bars in the city where you two can go spend quality time together.
For the locals in the city, Wednesday is the best date night during the summer. And, the ladies would be glad to show you around some of their favorite spots in the city, taking you from one bar to another and enriching you with wonderful places where you can visit to enjoy snacks and drink specials.
Women in Philadelphia are very loyal and, this is one of the things you'll enjoy while you're dating them. They'll stand by you through thick and thin, whenever you're blue or feel down on your luck, they have a way of igniting you with their presence. As a matter of fact, you'll feel a little more at home with your Philly woman by your side. But, you must understand the value of authentic food to the ladies. Hidden authentic food lies in the city's million genuine hole-in-the-wall restaurants. So, take them to where they can get an authentic meal, not to Chili's for fajitas.
If you happen to visit the city during the close of the year, be prepared to party with them on New Years' Eve. Prepare yourself to catch fireworks during this period because New Years' Eve is a big holiday in Philadelphia for if you and your Philly woman aren't getting rowdy at a corner pub, you'll be heading to a friend's rooftop party. And on New Years' Day, it's a whole lot of fun entirely! Philadelphian women love the mountains. They love the scenery in Fall, Summer, and Spring. In the winter, snowboarding and skiing are their favorites but the one sure thing is, they'll always be down for a drive up to the Poconos.
Breakfasts are so important to the local women in the city and this is one of the ways you can create a very good impression. From delicious Amish donuts to a great breakfast cheesesteak, the local women in the city know how to do breakfast right. However, once you started dating a local woman from Philadelphia, it's just a matter of time before you started getting used to the city's slang. Time will tell - your dexterity in "jawn", young bol. Smiles.
There are lots of ways to satisfy and appease your Philly woman. At the Reading Terminal Market, you'll find everything that will make you two get back in a good mood. If your Philly sweetheart is "hangry", take her to 4th Street Cookie Company to enjoy fresh-baked cookies coming out of the oven, hit up MeltKraft to get replenished and refreshed with perfectly melted grilled cheese or perhaps, check out DiNic's, you'll find some of the best sandwiches in America here.
Nevertheless, don't take them to go eat cheesesteaks at Passayunk. The city is littered with numerous spots where you can get a good Philly cheesesteak so, do better than subscribing to the over-hyped touristy Geno's or Pat's.
Pennsylvanian Girls (age 18 - 29)
Often vibrant, energetic, and smart, you'll find these girls almost everywhere you go to in the city. These girls are educated and there are lots of things you can use to sweep them off their feet. While there are some of them who would be attracted by your brilliance, some may only be concerned about your good looks and charming personality.
There are different kinds of places where you can meet and hook up with girls in Philadelphia within this age range. Some of the spots where you can meet these girls are at the dance clubs where they're vibing to great music, at the restaurants where they're getting great snacks, at coffee shops like Wawa or Starbucks or, you may find them where they're getting nice cheesesteaks. These girls are not usually difficult to approach and once they find something attractive about you, getting hooked up would become less herculean.
Pennsylvanian Women (age 30 - 45)
These women are not quite hard to come by. They're amongst the set of sophisticated women in Philadelphia. While you can find them during the day at spots like coffee shops and nice restaurants, you'll also find them chilling and hanging out with their friends at some of the finest dive bars in their neighborhood. If you want to approach these girls, you need to be smart, have an irresistible vibe with a lovable personality.
Pennsylvanian Ladies (age 45+)
Wine bars and cougars bars are some of the best places you can meet these ladies when it's getting dark. And during the day, you can meet them at grocery stores. You could find it a bit intimidating to approach these ladies but they won't be able to resist your charm if you're attractive and know how to be a gentleman.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Philadelphia is home to a large number of higher institutions of learning. And, these colleges and universities are richly filled with a great population of flesh students. These female college girls are not hard to come by as well and you can easily pick up some of them by hanging around the parks, coffee shops, and other great spots within the campus area. But, your good look and dressing will determine if you'll eventually get a number from any of these girls.
Every year, Philadelphia keeps attracting a huge number of people, coming from other parts of the country and some other places in the world. The city which is known to be walkable draws in crowd who are charmed by its beer, arts, and culture, and history and architecture. Philadelphia shares close proximity to Toronto, New York City, and Washington D.C, and all these play a role in the continuous increase of foreigners in the city. However, the foreign girls are usually soft to approach because most of them do primarily visit the city to have a taste of its splendor. So, if you have something special to excite the ladies, you have a chance of getting hooked up - it's as easy as that.
With the great number of women in Philadelphia, your chance of getting laid with Pennsylvanian Girls in Philadelphia is dependent on the unique personality of the girl you're with. While a particular girl may feel ignited to have sex with you spontaneously, another might not feel the vibe to do so immediately, but possibly later, of course. Getting laid with local girls in Philadelphia is not like a one-size-fits-all thing. The unique personality and attributes of each girl play a great role and serve as determining factors in whether you'll be getting sex or not.
Even though the girls have had their share of spontaneous one-night stands, it's not a guarantee that you'll get a one-night stand once you take them out on a date. If you're planning a serious relationship with a girl in this city, you might not be getting sex anytime soon and it could possibly happen like the third time after your date, depending on the choice and decision of your girl. However, it's advised to always state what you want so that you don't end up wasting your time. Spill the beans if you just want casual sex and if you prefer to go into something deeper, let it out.
Philly girls are usually free with expressing their minds and if they really want to have sex with you, they would tell you straight away. And, even though some of the women may tend to appear conservative, you can still get sex with Philadelphian girls through some online dating websites and there are as well other "naughty and kinky events" in the city that can help you get sex quickly in Philadelphia.
There are no particular set standards in the city that govern how sex should be or stipulate specifically who can or who should have sex with who. In a city like Philadelphia with a lot of brilliant young minds and educated women, there's sexual freedom for adults, and no-one is hold to ransom nor mandated to follow a particular mandatory "sex blueprint". Thus, the women in the city are liberal to have sex with whomever they desire to and this does not in any way lower their standard.
With the high number of colleges and universities in the city, leading to a high number of college girls, the rates of one-night stands in the city are somewhat high. Guys who look stunningly attractive and know club gaming very well can easily get a one-night stand at any of the city's bars and clubs.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Philadelphia is home to over 1.5 million inhabitants and it is the fifth most populous city in the United States of America. More so, there's a great population of women in the city which means that meeting and hooking up with single women in Philadelphia can never be a difficult thing to do.
According to one of the surveys conducted by Forbes in the year 2008, Philadelphia was considered as one of the best places for singles, ranking in a high position. Now, looking at the development that has taken place in the city from then till now, coupled with the city's cultural scene and active nightlife, meeting and hooking up with single girls in Philadelphia has become less stressful. This City of Brotherly Love has some surprises in store for you as it offers a chance of finding love and meeting your Ms. Right. And, if you're ready to step out, here are some of the cool places you should check:
- The Philadelphia Museum of Art: This museum is one of the best places to meet women in Philadelphia. Whether you prefer to meet and hook up with tourist ladies or local girls in the city, this spot is a great place you need to check out because you might eventually meet the love of your life here. You can check the museum's schedule for its upcoming events but there are lots of events, exhibit openings, and live music that help to draw more people. Don't just visit this place to catch some culture, make sure you talk to new people, make new friends, and give someone a nice compliment.
- Outdoorsy Clubs: You might not be versed but, Philadelphia does offer enviable opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts to connect with people that are like-minded as it is blessed with a great number of outdoor spots with a lot of outdoorsy clubs you can join to meet people who also have the knack for being outdoors. Whether you want to join a club where you can enjoy biking, hiking on weekends, bird watching, or exercising, you'll find ample outdoorsy clubs to join in the city. Some of them are:
The Bicycle Club (It does host barbecues and other social events that are exercise-related) The Mosaic Outdoor Club (It organizes hiking weekends, bird watching, and it's actually a club for Jewish adults)
- Frankford Hall: Head to Frankford Hall if you'd love to meet some of the smart, single girls in the city. You can even go with your single friends if you’re not ready to venture out alone. There are lots of activities offered here that can help you get bonded with a lady. You can keep the company of a girl you meet here and get cozied at the outdoor beer garden with the fire in the center or chill together over the long picnic tables. There's as well an opportunity to get active with friendly competition at the ping-pong table or heat things up with a casual game of Jenga.
- Classes: If you do not feel it's a waste of time, classes are actually great ways to meet beautiful single women in Philadelphia. Apart from the fact that you'll always get to make new friends and expand your social circle, these classes are always educative, eye-opening, and fun! And, the chances are high that you'll find a soulmate that you'll connect with at any of these classes.
The Wine School of Philadelphia Samuel S. Fleisher Art Memorial Foster's
- Bars: Due to the laid-back setting and casual atmosphere of the bars in the city, you'll find it easy to meet and hook up at some of these bars. As they're heavily patronized by the females in the city, both the younger and older Philly ladies come here to unwind, drink, have fun and meet new people. Philadelphia is known for its small-town-in-a-big-city feel and being home to a wide array of singles-centric destinations ranging from beloved dive bars, rowdy dance clubs to dimly lit cocktail bars, and many more, you'll find a lot of options of bars to select from.
The Foodery National Mechanics Cascamorto Piano Bar El Bar Garage Bar
- Center City: This area is one of the best places where you can meet single women in Philadelphia. Whether you'd love to meet single Philly girls during the day or when it's dark, this area offers a lot of opportunities to meet and socialize with new people as it is packed with countless bars, restaurants, and cafes. During lunch hour or right after work ends, you could get to meet a lot of professional women here and if you've been looking forward to meeting and hooking up with professional women in Philadelphia, you already know where to be and when.
- Liberty Bell: This is another Cool area where you can meet a lot of pretty, single girls in Philadelphia. Even though this area receives more attention from the tourist girls in the city, it's also a great spot where you can meet a large diversity of girls. If you know how to approach someone and know a couple of things that can intrigue the ladies, you're already set!
- Malls and Shopping Districts: There's no mix-up in the fact that malls and shopping districts are some of the best places where you can meet single girls in Philadelphia. Shopping is one of the nicest things to do in Philly as the city is furnished with plenty of malls and shopping centers where you can get whatever you desire to. And, due to the fact that they receive a lot of crowd during the day, you'll get to meet and hook up with some of the sexy, single Philly girls.
The Shops at Liberty Place Philadelphia Mills Neshaminy Plymouth Mall King of Prussia
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Even though Philadelphia is infamously known for its eclectic local museums, nationally-acclaimed restaurants, sports bars, and gritty dive, it is home to a lot of nice, fun clubs as well where you can dance until the wee hours, wear something snazzy, and enjoy yourself to the brim.
A typical club night in this city of brotherly love is characterized by crazy danceable tunes from a thriving community of local DJs, cheap drinks and admission, and sweaty, tight dance floors. In and around Center City, you'll find an array of recently launched larger clubs with Miami-style amenities such as stunning sound shows and light, swanky decor, bottle service, and VIP sections.
- Tippling Place: Situated in the Rittenhouse area is this cozy cocktail lounge. This spot double as a mingler’s paradise and a romantic date spot. You can get bonded with someone over $15 egg white cocktails and share love as you offer to buy a pretty lady here a drink. This speakeasy-style artisan cocktail lounge is a great place to unwind with local Philly girls.
- Bob & Barbara’s: This is one of the famous hangout spots for locals in Philadelphia. The local women in Philadelphia love to flock this place to enjoy the loud live music that goes all night and its excessive PBR memorabilia. This spot has the reputation of being the starting ground of many relationships in the city. Being a prime late-night stop on the single circuit, you'll find a lot of girls to pick up here.
- The Dolphin Tavern: Being one of the most frequented nightlife spots in Philadelphia, it has earned the reputation and transformation of being an intimate and always-packed dance destination. This one-storied South Philly dive does not have a dress code and if you would love to get you out of your shell, visit here for themed disco and ‘90s R&B nights.
- Silk City Diner: There's no enforced dress code here and there are lots of things to enjoy here. Visit here and get thrilled with cheap drinks, a laidback night out, and groove to the jam of some of the best DJs in town. This half diner, half disco venue is decked out with disco-ball chandeliers, a black-and-white tile floor, and neon lighting. You can soak up all the booze as there's a late-night dinner service offered here with a packed dance floor.
- The Trestle Inn: With no enforced dress code, you can visit here to have a celestial taste of its serious whiskey and bourbon list. Situated in what was once a legendary Philly gentlemen’s club, this cool spot has some of the finest DJs in the city performing and it features go-go dancers as well.
- NOTO: This is one of the largest dance clubs in Philadelphia. The dress code here is upscale and trendy. This ambitious nightlife spot aims to bring Vegas glam to the cozy city of Philadelphia and it offers an out-of-the-ordinary experience and features bottle service, light stick, and book-ahead VIP ticketing. With its eclectic music spanning from hip-hop to EDM, you're bound to have a good time here.
- Reserve: The dress code at this club is stylish attire. People who visit here can enjoy the menu of fruity concoctions offered and get ravished by its pleasing bottle service. With its serious new sound system and warm wood panels, this Arch Street lounge just underwent a makeover.
- Assembly: Situated on the top of the Logan Hotel is this popular rooftop lounge. Due to its perfect location, you can get a stunning view of Philadelphia’s art and museum district and the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Bubbly cocktails and wines and a variety of champagnes are some of what you'll find included on the bar menu. Assembly has your back too if you’re more of a beer kind of person. From Evil Genius Pineapple Hefeweizen to Yards PPA, there's a whole lot of bottled libations to choose from.
- Stratus Lounge: Stratus is one of the favorites of the city's residents because Philly locals love their rooftop bars. It has a perfect scene for singles due to its cozy fireplace and a beautiful maple tree. Sitting 11 stories high above the most historic block in Philly, your options include Dock Street Bohemian Pils, Zonin Prosecco, and a Screaming O (hibiscus flower garnish, egg white, lime, rosemary hibiscus syrup, and Pisco Porton). And, some of the food options here are boozy chocolate truffles, pork belly toast, and prosciutto-wrapped dates.
- City Tap House: This singles bar has plenty of outdoor seating, a 120-seat dining room, and more than 60 craft beers on tap. Some of the descriptions you’ll find on its website are “champions of American craft”, “the fire pits are open,” “craft-minded,” and “comfortably rustic.” You can come here to mingle with the pretty local ladies as there are weekly events such as quiz nights hosted here. This bar also has a great reputation in the city as it did receive an accolade from Philly Bar Scene from 2011 to 2015 by being voted the “Best Bar to Watch the Game”.
- Saint Benjamin Brewing Company: Located in the Kensington area of Philadelphia, this bar has its door open six days a week during the hours of 4 p.m to 2 a.m on Tuesday through Friday and from 11 a.m to 2 a.m on Saturday through Sunday. This brewery is a stable of the defunct Theo Finkenauer Brewery and it's housed in the historic carriage house. Singles are sure to have a fun time because beers and conversations are always flowing at Saint Benjamin.
Other clubs and singles bars in Philadelphia where you can enjoy spending your night out are:
Shopping is a passion for some and it's a necessity for others. While some have the desire to splurge on everything from culinary artifacts to home decor, handicrafts, accessories, and clothes, there are others who just prefer to buy what they need and be done with it.
Shoppers will never be left wanting in Philadelphia because there are many malls of different sizes spread across the city. With little to no hassle, buyers can get whatever they need as they'll find both local shopping centers and huge and sophisticatedly designed malls with a great influx of independent shops and major retailers. Here are some of the best shopping malls in Philadelphia:
- Philadelphia Mills: With an area of 1,776,000 square feet, it is the largest retail shopping destination and largest outlet in the city. With more than 150 stores, it offers a wide range of jewelry, footwear, accessories, fashion, and many more and, it's got everything that tourists, families, and individuals may need or want.
- The Sullivan Progress Plaza Shopping Center: Founded by the late Rev. Dr. Leon H. Sullivan in the year 1968, it is developed, owned and managed by African Americans and, it has the reputation of being the first shopping center in the nation. This mall is known all over the country and it hosts the famous United Bank of Philadelphia.
- The Shops at Liberty Place: Situated at the Philadelphia’s central area in the heart of Center City, this popular shopping center with a beautiful dome ceiling is reputed to be one of the nation's best urban retailers. It houses about 55 shops which include Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works, J. Crew, and Bloomingdale’s Outlet. There's a diverse selection of restaurants in this retail complex as it is nestled between the Two Liberty Place and One Liberty Place office towers.
- Andorra Shopping Center: Hosting about 32 stores is this relatively small shopping center. Dollar Tree, Five Below, Staples, and Kohl’s are some of the noticeable stores at this complex. As a result of the many apartments and complexes in the area, this mall attracts a diverse range of consumers. Chipotle, Applebee’s, and McDonald’s are some of the numerous fast-food joints available here.
- Roosevelt Mall: Situated in northeast Philadelphia is this outdoor shopping center anchored by a three-floor Macy’s store. This mall offers a wide range of shopping options, it's spread out over 36 acres, and it hosts around 50 stores. Some of the mall's famous shopping destinations and popular eating spots are Ross Dress for Less, Popeye’s, Foot Locker, GameStop, and Dunkin Donuts.
Spending all of your time cooped up indoors if you're visiting Philadelphia is not a good thing. Both the locals and frequent visitors in the city can enjoy all the city's outdoor offers without exercising a whole lot of athletic abilities. Whether you visit the city in the Winter, Fall, Summer, or Spring, you'll find a ton of great activities to enjoy outdoors in Philadelphia.
- Dilworth Park: Throughout the year, there are lots of special events and fun family gatherings hosted here. This spot is also a great place for fun and relaxation as it is richly filled with plenty of greenery and relaxation spots. You can come get a breath of fresh air here during the warmer months and during evening hours in nicer weather, you can enjoy special events and movie screenings. And in the winter, you can enjoy ice skating here.
- Blue Cross River Rink: Visitors of all ages come here often to bask in its outdoor offers and it houses SummerFest and WinterFest. No matter when you visit the city, this venue is a great spot to play, have fun, eat good food, and take nice beverages. You can as well rent a pair of roller skates during warmer months.
- Fairmount Park: You can find any activity that suits your day here depending on whatever interests you. This park is a great place to take pictures, jog, walk, or bike ride.
- Philadelphia's Magic Gardens: This spot is a prized gem of South Street and it's spread out over half a city block. You can visit here to wander around the artsy concoction of beauty in this environment and get captivated by the intricate images and sculptures, grottos, and labyrinth of tunnels.
- Spruce Street Harbor Park: There's so much fun to be had at this venue. This spot promises good times to friends, visitors, locals, and even strangers as it offers amenities like music, food and drink options, chairs by the water, lawn games, and hammocks.
Universities and Colleges
With over 120,000 students enrolled in the colleges and universities in the city, Philadelphia is reputed to have the third-largest student concentration on the East Coast. In the Philadelphia region, there are over 80 trade and specialty schools, universities, and colleges. The University of Pennsylvania which claims to be the country's oldest university is in the city and it's as well one of the founding members of the Association of American Universities.
Temple University is the largest school by number of students in the city and coming next closely is Drexel University. The city's nationally ranked research universities comprise Thomas Jefferson University, Drexel University, Temple University, and the University of Pennsylvania.
There are five schools of medicine that call Philadelphia home:
- Thomas Jefferson University's Sidney Kimmel Medical College
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- Temple University School of Medicine
Other higher institutions of learning within the borders of the city are:
- The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College
- Curtis Institute of Music
- Holy Family University
- Chestnut Hill College
- Peirce College
- University of the Sciences
- University of the Arts
- The Art Institute of Philadelphia
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Saint Joseph's University
- La Salle University
- Moore College of Art and Design
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
The locals in Philadelphia are known for their positivity and many nice attributes thus, going into a relationship with them is a nice thing to do. With their fun-loving attitude and passionate attributes coupled with the city's many dive bars and fine beers, you'll surely be fine.
Going on a holiday romance with a local girl in the city is feasible and you shouldn't run out of options due to the numerous romantic spots dotting the city.
Tips for Successful Relationship
Ups and downs, smiles and frowns make the world goes round. Thus, you'll have your best days in your relationship and your bad days as well. And, for a successful relationship, keep improving on getting better as a masculine figure and always give enough attention to your significant other.
Take her to beautiful places to express your love to her and go on frequent dining or drink dates together. With the great population of women in this City of Brotherly Love, you're bound to meet your soulmate.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
You'll feel thrilled and mesmerized whenever she's with you and she would always equate your vibe - this is one of the ways to know that she's the one.
Couples interested in getting married in Philadelphia are to get a marriage license at the Marriage License Bureau in City Hall.
Weddings are beautiful and you'll find a lot of stunning venues in the city where you can hold your wedding ceremony.
Philadelphia is a great place to build a family as it is furnished with a lot of family-friendly attractions and fun centers.