Katowice dating guide advises how to meet single girls. You just need to know the basic steps how to date Polish women. Learn how to arrange dates with hot Polish girls, how to take your relationship to the next level and how to find your soulmate and fall in love. Read more on how to date local women and where to meet girls in Katowice, Poland.
Girls in Katowice:
- Looks of girls: 3.5 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 4 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 4 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4 / 5
Dating in Katowice:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 3 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 3 / 5
Sex in Katowice:
- Women's sexual activity: 4 / 5
- One-night stands: 2.5 / 5
More about Katowice:
- Nightlife in general: 4 / 5
- Locals' English level: 2 / 5
- Moving around the city: 5 / 5
- Budget per day: US$50 - $300
- Accommodation: US$20- $150
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 See Also
Katowice is a city in Southern Poland and is the 11th largest city in the country. The city has a relatively small population, with the majority being young. The majority of the women are stunning beauties. It is quite possible to be able to start a relationship with a local girl.
Most women in Katowice get married relatively late, in most cases, as they turn 27. The rise in several women prefer to get married late is probably fueled by the fact that dating culture is no longer solely focused on leading to the alter, but it has instead become more flexible. However, it is not uncommon to come across those who still want to enjoy their youth and are, therefore, dating for fun and not looking for marriage. In most cases, these girls are just looking for a fun relationship to experience new things before they settle down and have kids.
The dating culture varies according to the person that you are with and what they want. The town has a rather busy dating scene as it is home to many women in their early 20s. Here the women are more open to casual dating as well as sex before marriage. It is quite possible to date casually.
Most of the women in Katowice are breath-taking beauties. The women are, in most cases, agreeable and welcoming, and they enjoy entertaining tourists. There are women from various ethnic groups, with Poles and ethnic Silesians being the dominant ethnic groups. Polish and German are the most spoken languages, with a few people being fluent in English.
Polish Girls (age 18 - 29)
This age group can be divided into women aged between 19 to 25 and 26 to 29. Those between 19 and 25 are either still in University or just starting their careers. These girls are still relatively young and are not looking to be tied down by serious commitment and are therefore dating for fun. They tend to be dating to explore and experience before deciding what type of man they want to settle down with.
There are ten universities in Katowice, which students attended in and around the city and other countries (in most cases, EU countries). The University population adds to the number of single girls in the city, making the dating pool wider than usual. In most cases, the girls can be found hanging around the University campuses, malls, and nightclubs. However, not all girls of this age group are looking for fun, as some hope to settle down soon after college. It is wise to take the time to get to know the girl and her expectations so as not to be disappointed.
From 26 to 29, women start to be more open to the idea of meeting someone that they can build a future with. In most cases, they have experienced everything that they wanted to experience, and they have achieved the goals that they set out to accomplish before getting married. Women aged between 26 and 29 are, in most cases, now in the 'settling down' stage of their lives. With their dreams realized, settling down becomes the next thing on their to-do list. At this stage, women become picky and no longer just date for fun, but start to look at factors such as emotional, financial, and mental stability.
Polish Women (age 30 - 45)
Most of the women in this particular age group are advanced in their careers and also quite mature. They are independent and have everything that they want. You can be sure that women in this age group usually date for love and are with a man because they want him, not because of what he can do for them.
Polish Ladies (age 45+)
The majority of women in this age group are married women with families, making them look for relationships relatively low. A few people might be dating are looking for someone to grow old with, not just a useless fling. However, a few are open to casually dating younger men, although this is not common. Dating sites such as Tinder and Date my age are the best places to find said women. Restaurants, bars, and other areas of leisure are also places where you can meet them.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Tourism is relatively slow in Katowice, both with locals and foreigners, as the city does not have much to see or experience as a tourist. Therefore, this makes the chances of meeting a foreign tourist in the city relatively low and unpromising.
There are ten universities in the city. These universities attract a few international students. In most cases, these international students are from surrounding European Union countries.
There are several ex-pats in Katowice. The city is, in general, rather friendly and a great place to call home. Accommodation in the city is quite hard to find as students rent in most of the flats. The city is generally safe and comfortable to live in. The cost of living is also quite reasonable. Another advantage of the city is that it is easy to move around, as most of the city's essential parts can even be reached on foot.
Sex is not something that can be measured or graded, and therefore there is no one way to describe what sex with a woman in Katowice is like. Sexual experience and prowess differ from one individual to the next. In most cases, the man sets the tone for the sexual experience.
Unlike previous generations where most girls grew up hearing that they had to wait for marriage before having sex, women these days are more open-minded and engage in pre-marital sex. Women have embraced their sexuality and have become sexual beings. In most cases, girls lose their virginity before they turn 20. Although there is now an open-minded approach towards sex, casual sex is still frowned upon, and therefore many people tend to stick strictly to sex with the person they are dating. However, religion still influences several girls, and they manage to wait for marriage.
There has been quite a noticeable difference with regards to attitudes towards sex over the last few decades. The concept of one-night stands is no longer as taboo as it used to be. It is quite possible to have fun, which could lead to a no strings attached one-night-stand experience. This practice is especially common with the younger college-going age group as they try to live life and enjoy the college experience. However, most people would prefer to either not have a one-night stand or hide that they are into them as they are afraid of being judged as loose.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
The easiest and fastest way to meet single girls is probably in person at functions, bars, and nightclubs. To catch the girls' attention, you need to be charming and sweet and create a fantastic first impression. It is best to avoid approaching girls on the street as they tend to find that disrespectful. It is best to contact women in places where they are comfortable and in the mood to be friendly. These places include the mall, movie houses, and for the most part, at nightclubs or gatherings such as parties.
Outdoor locations are a great place to meet single girls throughout the city, especially in tourist hubs. The beach is a perfect place to meet girls who are fun-loving and, in most cases, ready for a holiday fling. This is because university girls like to go to these places for girls' trips and be open to making new connections.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Nightclubs, partying, and drinking alcohol and partying have become the number one past-time for the current generation, which rings true in Katowice. The legal drinking age in the city is 18. Nightclubs, as well as bars and pubs, are good places to meet girls. If you are looking for a girl to have a short and fun fling with, probably with no strings attached or maybe even a one-night stand, nightclubs are your best bet. This is perhaps because of nightclubs' general environment, which barely allows people to make a genuine connection. Bars and pubs have an environment where it is easier for people to talk and get to know each other, and this could lead to a much more stable and serious relationship as opposed to a casual hookup.
Best Clubs in Katowice.
- Night Club Euphoria – this is a cozy and casual club well known for its excellent cocktails. It also doubles as a strip-club, and if you are lucky, you could get a girl for the night from one of the dancers. The drinks are relatively cheap, so you get a great night at a reasonable cost.
- Night Club Royal -. The night club is well known for its great drinks and cocktails, and people come from all over the city to enjoy it. It is quite familiar with those who are planning bachelor parties or guys nights out.
- Cotton Club- this is a simple dance club with a vast dance floor. The music is usually upbeat and allows for a good time. There is also a great sitting area that allows those who want to have a relaxed night, just chatting. It also offers a dine-in option for those who want to combine dinner with their clubbing experience.
Shopping malls are great places to meet people or go and spend the day relaxing and shopping. There are several shopping malls in the city, and the most popular are listed below. Malls in Katowice:
- Galeria Katowicka is the largest mall in the city. It is in a central location and is near the train station, which makes it easily accessible even to those without cars. The mall is majestic and has a beautiful design. Many brand name stores sell many top-tier clothes. The mall also has several high-class restaurants that allow for fine dining. There is a cinema as well, which offers a great entertainment option.
- Altus Shopping Gallery is a small and simple mall located close to the Courtyard Mariott Hotel in Katowice, meaning that you can simply walk there from your room should you need to do a bit of shopping. There are several food courts, classy boutiques, and a fitness center. The mall also has underground parking. It rarely gets crowded, making it very comfortable to walk around, especially if you don't like being around many people.
- Libero Katowice is a huge modern mall with over 150 shops. There is also a supervised playground where children can play while the parents go about their shopping. The mall also has a fitness center and a cinema for those who are interested.
Katowice is a beautiful city with many things to experience and places to visit. The two things that the city is most celebrated for are; the many beautiful and lush parks as well as its well-designed architecture. It, therefore, goes without saying that the outdoor experience in the city is to die for. Below are some of the best outdoor destinations across the city.
- Silesian Park, officially known as "General Jerzy Ziętek Voivodeship Park of Culture and Recreation," is a large recreation complex in the Upper-Silesian Metropolis center border of Chorzów and Katowice in Silesia, Poland. The park is home to several entertainment places that include but are not limited to an amusement park, zoo, planetarium, and a museum. There are also several restaurants and an ice cream parlor. There is a beautiful lake, where people can have lakeside picnics as well as biking trails. It is an excellent place for both families as well as couple outings.
- Silesian Zoological Garden is a large zoological garden in the city. It is home to about 2,500 animals of 300 species and receives over 390,000 visitors annually. There is a smaller zoo with gentler animals that are accessible to children. There are many restaurants that offer delicious food at a reasonable price. There is a bike trail, and bikes are available for hire to those who are interested.
- Paprocany Lake is a beautiful and straightforward lake with a fantastic view. It is an excellent place to visit with your family or with your loved one. You can plan a simple picnic during the day, and during the night, you can go for a long, relaxing work under the stars. There is also a playground for the kids.
Universities and Colleges
There are a total of ten Universities in Katowice, which serves to show that tertiary education is expected in the city. That said, many female students are attending University in the city. Below are the top two universities.
- The University of Economics in Katowice is one of the top public universities in the city. The University offers courses and programs up to the postgraduate level. English and Polish are the two languages of instruction, although a majority of courses are in Polish. The University has on-campus accommodation less than 20 minutes away from where lectures take place, making it somewhat accessible.
- The University of Silesia in Katowice is an officially recognized public university in the city. The University offers higher education and research facilities in over ten faculties. It offers undergraduate, masters, and Ph.D. degree programs, as well as postgraduate, postdoctoral research.
All relationships come with their unique challenges, and there is no one way to ensure that a relationship will last or be perfect. However, just because there is a risk that it might not last does not mean that you can't enjoy yourself. Dating in Katowice is quite exciting as there are many activities you can do as a couple and places you can visit. Many girls from different ethnicities view dating in different ways. There are many things to do as a couple, including going to world-class coffee shops, restaurants, etc. local artists sometimes have performances across the city. Those could also be included on the date night itinerary.
Holiday romances are relatively rare in most cities but are quite the norm in the top tourism hot spots. If a quick fling during your vacation is the thing you’re after, then your chances will be highest in the parts of the country where girls are used to the fact that guys are there for a short time and are therefore used to having short term relationships. In the city's calmer and areas, the girls are more interested in long-term relationships than a short holiday relationship. Second, there are many fun things to do, especially in tourist hubs with your girl.
Tips for Successful Relationship
All relationships come with expectations from both sides. To be able to create and maintain a successful relationship with a woman from Katowice, there are a few things that you can do, such as:
- Offer to pay for the first date. This shows your intent and that you are a gentleman, willing to take care of a girl if that need arises. Most girls brought up with good manners will offer to contribute, but you must insist and take care of the bill. It is a strange but necessary custom.
- Be creative when planning your dates. Try by all means to ensure that you keep the relationship exciting. There are many outdoor activities in the city, making the most of them give your girl a good time. Also, please take advantage of the many fancy restaurants to give her a chance to get dressed up and treat her like the most important girl in the room.
Every love story is unique, and there is no one way of defining love. Different people have different ideas and values when it comes to love. Also, love languages vary according to each individual. Some girls believe gift-giving is a sign of love. Others believe that giving them attention is a sign of love. You need to get to know the love language of the person you are dating to make them feel loved and secure in the relationship.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
Every girl is in love with the idea of love. From a young age, girls dream of meeting their ideal guy, falling in love, and getting married. If you do it right, you will be able to sweep her off her feet. The way a girl acts around you says a lot about how she feels about you. A woman who loves you will want to spend a lot of time with you. Women in Katowice believe a lot in exclusive relationships, so you can rest assured that if she loves you, she will only be with you and expect the same from you. If a girl doesn't give you attention or demands yours, isn't willing to accommodate you and your needs, she is not the one.
Married life in Katowice is similar to that in most countries, with men and women having different house roles. Some women prefer to be stay at home mums while others prefer to juggle both being a mother and a career woman.
It is possible for a foreigner to get married in Poland. They simply need to provide several documents, including a valid passport, birth certificate (which has to be translated by a Polish sworn translator), and proof that you are not already married, such as a translated death certificate of your partner a translated divorce certificate. The marriage needs to be registered with the civil registry office at least 31 days before the day on which you intend to get married.
Historically, Polish weddings could last up to four days, but now the celebrations go on for two days. They are usually merry affairs with hundreds of guests and lots of food and alcohol. There is an abundance of Polish music, dancing, wedding games, and laughter.
The family unit holds excellent value in Katowice. Even if a couple does not live in the family home, they stay in constant contact. Single-parent families, as well as blended families, have become quite familiar.