Guide for dating in Guadeloupe helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Guadeloupe women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local Guadeloupe girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in Guadeloupe. In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in Guadeloupe, Caribbean, North America.
Girls in Guadeloupe:
- Looks of girls: 4 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 4 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 3.5 / 5
- Education level of girls: 3.5 / 5
Dating in Guadeloupe:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3.5 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 4 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 4 / 5
Sex in Guadeloupe:
- Women's sexual activity: 3.5 / 5
- One-night stands: 4 / 5
More about Guadeloupe:
- Nightlife in general: 4 / 5
- Locals' English level: 3 / 5
- Budget per day: US$60 - $600
- Accommodation: US$50 - $400
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
Guadeloupe, overseas département and an overseas region of France consisting of a group of islands in the Lesser Antilles chain in the eastern Caribbean Sea. The nearest neighbors of the principal islands are the British overseas territory of Montserrat to the northwest and the republic of Dominica to the south. The island of Martinique, also a French overseas département, lies about 74 miles (120 km) to the south.
The main territory of Guadeloupe consists of the twin islands of Basse-Terre to the west and Grande-Terre to the east, the two being separated by a narrow channel, the Salée River. Other islands in the group are Marie-Galante to the southeast, La Désirade to the east, and the Saintes Islands (Terre-de-Haut and Terre-de-Bas) to the south.
If you want to impress a girl of Guadeloupe, you must also be romantic. These girls are impressed by passionate men. Girls in Guadeloupe also don’t like men who shave too closely. They love one day or two-day growth. Most of all, girls in Guadeloupe don’t like men who brag, argue, and talk loudly with their companions
If you dress a little sweeter, behave correctly, eat slowly, and be patient, then you can easily impress a woman in Guadeloupe. Girls in Guadeloupe are independent, mature, and non-docile. They want their partners to be exceptional and decently carry themselves. These girls do not date anyone and everyone. Instead, they are quite picky and date only those men who they think they deserve.
Guadeloupe’s culture is defined by its artisans, who are very skilled at handicrafts. Pointe Noire is notable for its woodwork, while Saint Francois is known for its sculptures made from coconut. La Broderie de Vieux-Fort is the place to go to buy embroidered products.
You cannot fully experience Guadeloupe’s culture without immersing yourself in local cuisine. Creole-style seafood is the staple on most menus and is usually served with freshly harvested vegetables. Indian-inspired dishes such as meats with curry and rice and exotic fruits like coconut and papaya are also part of the main island fare.
Dating in Guadeloupe can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Guadeloupe and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
Guadeloupe is a melting pot of cultures. Its art, music, dance, and culinary traditions have been influenced by France, Africa, India, and its neighbors in the Caribbean. The majority of the locals are Roman Catholic, with a predominantly Evangelical Protestant minority. People on the island are informal and relaxed, making casual clothes appropriate. If you are going to a nightclub or dining out, though, consider dressing to impress. The population is composed principally of Creoles (i.e., persons born in the islands), most of whom are of mixed African (black) and European (white) ancestry. The largest minorities in Guadeloupe are the black and French Amerindian groups. The white population greatly declined during the period of the French Revolution at the end of the 18th century; today whites make up only a tiny minority.
Girls in Guadeloupe are well-read, well-traveled, and often speak multiple languages. They are excellent at the art of culinary and they enjoy cooking. They are also great hosts. These girls are quite conscious about their weight and their worst fear is to gain weight. They follow a specific diet to maintain their figure. They are also the thinnest in Europe. Girls in Guadeloupe are cultured and open-minded. They also have great stories to tell. These girls also have a great sense of style. Girls in Guadeloupe are considered as beauty role models in every part of the world. These girls are also responsible and down to earth.
Guadeloupe Girls (age 18 - 29)
The ladies in this age group are lively, fun, and good looking. When it comes to the looks of Guadeloupe girls, then you need to know that girls in Guadeloupe are stunning. They are the perfect fashionistas and have a great sense of style. These girls take good care of their hair, nail, and skin. Their beauty routine is natural, and unlike girls of other western cities, they don’t always keep talking about their lipsticks and eyeliner. Aside from being insanely beautiful girls in Guadeloupe are mature and sophisticated.
Guadeloupe Women (age 30 - 45)
Most of the ladies in this age group are no longer girls but now women. The higher percentage of them are married and in their husbands' houses, while a few of them are still single or divorced. These ladies do not like to depend on people to get whatever they want, they like to do things themselves except they are in a tight situation. Ladies in Guadeloupe have high expectations when it comes to choosing a life partner. They are also funny, and they know how to have fun. For ladies in Guadeloupe, manners, and self-respect matters a lot. They don’t like men who don’t carry themselves properly. These girls are taught to be confident, independent, and straightforward. They don’t hesitate to express their opinions in groups. These ladies also believe that communication is quite crucial in any relationship. These ladies are also sexually liberated and love to try a different thing. These girls have a non-judgemental attitude towards sex.
Guadeloupe Ladies (age 45+)
You can meet a few mature ladies and cougars or women of age above 45, but all will be committed to their family. A few women in Guadeloupe may like to cheat their husbands and would date you. But the chances of you finding such women is quite low. Online dating sites for cougars may help you in finding those women. But only a few ladies in Guadeloupe are cougars, and you must not have high expectations for cougars or else you would get disappointed.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Guadeloupe is generally a safe place to travel and most of the visits are uneventful. Occasional islandwide strikes can grind tourism services to a screeching halt. Some parts of Pointe-à-Pitre are not safe to wander about in after dark.
Guadeloupe is a melting pot of cultures. Its art, music, dance, and culinary traditions have been influenced by France, Africa, India, and its neighbors in the Caribbean. People on the island are informal and relaxed, making casual clothes appropriate.
A lot of foreigners travel into this place for the tourist attractions available, they come into this place to have an enjoyable vacation. Whilst the islands here are a dream for fans of beaches and turquoise lagoons. They also delight nature-lovers, who come here to enjoy exceptional wild landscapes. Climb to the top of the famous Soufrière, hike along the trails of the tropical forest, discover the beauty of the sea bed on a snorkeling or diving trip, take a ride in a catamaran in the Grand Cul-de-Sac Marin nature reserve, admire the local animal and plant life on a stroll.
Getting sex here is a bit easy, the ladies here would easily give you sex when they also feel like having sex. Girls in Guadeloupe are like magnets, and sometimes they attract while other times they repulse. They are a mixture of Latin and Celtic. Sometimes they are distant while other times, they are passionate. You need to be cultured, elegant, and effortless to impress a girl from here.
Girls in Guadeloupe love men who take action and don’t hesitate. They are attracted to a man who they think can be a great lover. You must also not talk about affection early on. And you must be damn good at sex if you want to allure them. You must let your actions and expressions communicate how much you love her.
The sex culture here is liberal as the ladies are open to different types of relationships and whatever sex type that is involved. Be sure to approach these ladies in the best way possible as they would not take any unruly behavior from you.
The chances of you picking up Guadeloupe women are high because dating is accepted in Guadeloupe. A lot of ladies here are open to one night stands, so you shouldn’t be scared to approach ladies about this. There are many places in Guadeloupe where these girls go to enjoy. You can meet a hot and horny woman of Guadeloupe at a lot of different places like the ones mentioned below. As soon as you meet them, you can initiate the conversation as these girls are quite open-minded and do not hesitate to talk with a person they don’t know.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
The chances of you getting hooked with a woman in Guadeloupe at daytime are higher. Girls in Guadeloupe also go to universities and offices during the daytime, and you can pick them up at such places. They go to parks and beaches in the evening to chill and relax. You can also visit those places and try to interact with them.
There are many places where you can meet a hot and sexy lady of Guadeloupe. Some of the places are bars, pubs, night clubs, shopping malls, and tourist centers.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Bars, pubs, and nightclubs are another place where it is easier to meet ladies and approach them. Some of them are listed below.
* Zoo Rock Café : Zoo Rock Café is a restaurant and a bar that features a dancefloor, it offers live shows and theme parties!
* Le Petit New-York : Located near the beach of St Felix in Le Gosier, Le Petit New-York is a themed bar and a restaurant, it offers a various choice of cocktails and original tasty food!
* L’Appart : L’Appart has been part of the Guadeloupean nightlife for over 30 years! Come check out a party, an acoustic concert, or even a salsa class!
* New Ti Paris: The New Ti Paris is a bar/restaurant in Le Gosier, enjoy Pizzas and French specialties with the sound of live music every evening from Thursday to Sunday!
* La Route du Rhum: With a perfect view of the boats on the harbor, the picturesque La Route du Rhum is the ideal place to dine with family, friends, or loved ones. There’s a decent-sized menu, including freshly prepared dishes such as beef skewers and lemon chicken that will not disappoint. They don’t charge for bread or olives, either – a nice gesture.
* new ti Paris 2 : Located by the Marina of Le Gosier, la Boca is the place to be! Enjoy cocktails and tapas while facing the yachts! Live shows every Thursday!
* Aux 4 Mondes : The restaurant offers Food, Cocktails & Concerts from around the world that make you travel!
* DB9 : DB9 is a trendy bar/club in Le Gosier, enjoy a rum cocktail in a modern atmosphere!
* BlueBerry 5 : Blue Berry is the perfect place to taste delicious cocktails and tapas! You will also enjoy the hooka bar and a beautiful terrace!
* Paradise Kafé : Paradise Kafe is an eco restaurant-bar in Deshaies. Have a drink with your friends and enjoy the amazing view of the bay! The welcoming staff will make you have a great time!
* St François Casino : Get your game on at the casino of St Francois! The piano bar/restaurant « The Joker » will welcome you in a unique ambiance!
* Gosier Casino : Come play at the Casino of Le Gosier! The buffet offers tasty local dishes!
* Yoshi : In the business district of Jarry, Yoshi is a pristine, airy sushi restaurant serving up a large selection of dishes such as vegetable dumpling appetizer, or mixed sashimi plate. Choose also from a range of seating options, from the lively sushi bar and tables, or, if you prefer, a quieter private booth. Don’t miss the well-priced sake.
* Om Saya : A beach bar to sip a cocktail or a snack (homemade pies, meat, fish), with a breathtaking view of the sea and the Îlet du Gosier.
* Om Saya (Bliss) : Cocktail and snack bar with a breathtaking view of the Ilet du Gosier.
* Casa Datcha : Eco-responsible juice bar that you can enjoy with your feet in the water.
* Aux Artistes : The impressive food, relaxed atmosphere and excellent service all add up to a great experience at this typical French brasserie with a Caribbean twist. There’s something for everyone here, and it’s all great value – don’t miss the signature crayfish in star anise sauce.
* Le Plaisancier : One of the oldest restaurants in the Marina Pointe-à-Pitre, Le Plaisancier offers excellent quality Creole food. Combining tradition with great views, this is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy a leisurely lunch of local fish such as grilled marlin served with basmati rice and broccoli.
* Al Dente : Near the Bas du Fort Marina, Al Dente is a classic Italian eatery combining stunning location with a relaxed ambiance. Feast on traditional Italian fares such as gnocchi with gorgonzola, seafood pasta, or pizza. Best of all, the bill won’t break the bank, so bring family and friends along for an enjoyable, unhurried lunch.
* Café de France : This is the perfect place to grab a snack in unfussy surroundings. The baguettes come with a choice of fillings or tuck into a delicious croissant and fuel up before your next excursion in Pointe-à-Pitre.
Some of the shopping malls in Guadeloupe are listed below. In these places, you can meet a different kind of ladies.
* Kreol West Indies
* Village Artisanal
* Les Galeries de Houelboug
* Centre commercial Le Tamarinier
* Le Coeur de Jarry
There are several outdoor activities available in Guadeloupe as a result that it a tourism hub. Some of the outdoor activities are listed below.
* Guided Snorkel Tour Reserve Cousteau : Explore the Cousteau Reserve and Pigeon Island on this swimming and snorkeling tour. A family-friendly tour, this excursion includes all equipment and instruction, including floating buoys for children. Before jumping in to explore the pristine waters, you’ll get a primer on the local marine life from your guide, who will remain with the group to point out highlights while in the water.
* Stand up paddle in paradise : We will discover the stand-up paddle at Babin Beach, a quiet haven and away from busy circuits. The initiation ended, direction Islet Macau along the Mangrove. Standing on the board, sliding on clear waters, you will have a privileged view on the marine fauna and flora. In a good mood and conviviality, we will discover the astonishing richness and complexity of the ecosystem of Grand Cul-de-Sac Marin.
* Sailing and Snorkeling Day Tour to Les Saintes : Spend a day on the water with Reve de Nav's charter to Les Saintes from Basse-Terre. Enjoy sailing to various points of interest in Guadeloupe like Cabrit Island and Terre-de-Haut before pausing to swim or snorkel. It takes two hours to sail to Les Saintes so you'll even have the chance to helm the ship alongside your captain-teacher. A Creole meal is served at lunchtime. Arrive back at Riviere-Sens Marina at sunset.
Universities and Colleges
This is another place where you can meet young ladies in Guadeloupe.
* Université des AntillesUniversity of the French West Indies and Guiana
Many couples focus on their relationship only when there are specific, unavoidable problems to overcome. Once the problems have been resolved they often switch their attention back to their careers, kids, or other interests. However, romantic relationships require ongoing attention and commitment for love to flourish. As long as the health of a romantic relationship remains important to you, it is going to require your attention and effort. And identifying and fixing a small problem in your relationship now can often help prevent it from growing into a much larger one down the road.
Many couples find that the face-to-face contact of their early dating days is gradually replaced by hurried texts, emails, and instant messages. While digital communication is great for some purposes, it doesn’t positively impact your brain and nervous system in the same way as face-to-face communication. Sending a text or a voice message to your partner saying “I love you” is great, but if you rarely look at them or have the time to sit down together, they’ll still feel you don’t understand or appreciate them. And you’ll become more distanced or disconnected as a couple.
Holiday romance is a kind of relationship in which the people involved have consensual sex anytime they wish but are not in a proper loving relationship. They are in the relationship for the period being but are not mostly responsible for each other’s well being like people dating would do. This kind of relationship is mostly there because of the sex benefits attached and for the fact that the foreigner or one of the people involved might not be available for long and is not looking for a commitment.
Tips for Successful Relationship
Despite the claims of romantic fiction or movies, no one person can meet all of your needs. Expecting too much from your partner can put unhealthy pressure on a relationship. To stimulate and enrich your romantic relationship, it’s important to sustain your own identity outside of the relationship, preserve connections with family and friends, and maintain your hobbies and interests.
No matter how busy you are, take a few minutes each day to put aside your electronic devices, stop thinking about other things, and focus on and connect with your partner.
Find something that you enjoy doing together, whether it is a shared hobby, dance class, daily walk, or sitting over a cup of coffee in the morning.
For most people, falling in love usually seems to just happen. It’s staying in love—or preserving that “falling in love” experience—that requires commitment and work. You maintain a meaningful emotional connection with each other. You each make the other feel loved and emotionally fulfilled. There’s a difference between being loved and feeling loved. When you feel loved, it makes you feel accepted and valued by your partner, like someone truly gets you.
By taking steps now to preserve or rekindle your falling in love experience, you can build a meaningful relationship that lasts—even for a lifetime.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
You want someone with whom you can do activities, so you'll easily be able to spend time together. You want someone who you can have a conversation with. Choosing a girl with similar interests is crucial in making sure that neither of these things is a problem in the future. When you do this, you can be sure she is the one for you.
You start your relationship with things in common or you can build common interests over time. Try taking up new hobbies together to build new interests. One good example of a hobby to try as a couple is learning a language. You can find free language classes online or you can take a course at your local community center or school.
All couples who are willing to get married in the Guadeloupe Islands should be civilly married in their country of residence first and able to present a marriage certificate. No legal wedding can be planned unless the couple has been living on the archipelago for at least 3 months. For the ceremony, marriage officiants and minister-in-a-can are available in the language of your choice to perform the ceremony and solemnize the marriage to make this day perfect for you and your beloved ones.
Tying the knot is the most precious and exciting adventure for you and your beloved partner. The first thing that comes in mind is why couples should get married in Guadeloupe?
Guadeloupe is the taste of the Caribbean and France and couples want to make their wedding memorable in the beautiful landscape and sun beach. Foreigners who desire to tie the knot in Guadeloupe can seek an alternative: Non-residents would have a civil marriage in their country, they would be legally married where they live and then hold a religious, secular or non-denominational ceremony in Guadeloupe.
Family organization and the domestic unit are strongly influenced by socioeconomic status. In many domestic units, the woman occupies a central position; the man is marginal or completely absent, and the mother-child bond strong. Unions are unstable, and sexual relations are often polygamous, with a high percentage of children born outside legal marriage.
Coexisting with the matrifocal model is the Western model of the stable, nuclear family, frequently unified through marriage. While there is greater control over fertility and a decrease in adolescent mothers, other trends are also occurring: a decrease in marriage, an increase in divorce, a pattern of cohabitation occurring later in the life cycle, and a rise of single-parent families.
- Basse Terre: green and lush vegetation, mountainous with a sulphuric volcano.
- Grande Terre: flat and dry with a lot of beaches, some of them very touristic.
- Marie Galante: the biggest island out of mainland Guadeloupe.
- Les Saintes: composed of Terre de Haut and Terre de Bas, one of the most beautiful bays.
- La Désirade: dry and cliffy.
- Petite Terre: uninhabited and untamed.