Dammam dating guide advises how to meet single girls. You just need to know the basic steps how to date Saudi women. Learn how to arrange dates with hot Saudi Arabian girls, how to take your relationship to the next level and how to find your soulmate and fall in love. Read more on how to date local women and where to meet girls in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
Girls in Dammam:
- Looks of girls: 4 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 4 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 5 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4 / 5
Dating in Dammam:
- Chance of arranging dates: 2 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 2 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 3.5 / 5
Sex in Dammam:
- Women's sexual activity: 2.5 / 5
- One-night stands: 2 / 5
More about Dammam:
- Nightlife in general: 3 / 5
- Locals' English level: 3 / 5
- Moving around the city: 4 / 5
- Budget per day: US$40 - $80
- Accommodation: US$26 - $200
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 See Also
Dammam is the capital and largest city in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, which is usually distinguished for its hot desert climate and as the administrative center of Saudi's oil industry. Dammam metropolitan area, also known as the Greater Dammam Area, comprises the Triplet cities, namely Dammam, Dhahran, and Khobar.
The views and opinions of younger women on dating in Dammam varies depending on the type of family in which they are brought up. Women born in strict and discipline families are less open to dating and other sorts of relations outside their family circle. However, Women have more open mind, families perceive dating as common and natural phenomenon before marriage.
However, women in Dammam, along with the rest of Saudi Arabia, usually don't date, especially foreigners, as it compromises honor of the family, though certain exceptions are always there. Dammam has special religious police that maintains strict order within the communities.. Many religious reforms have been made such as women are now allowed to drive cars, visit cinema halls, theatres and concerts, they can also register marriage, divorce and can even be the legal guardian of their children and are able to receive passports and travel abroad without permission from a male guardian.
The first and foremost point is that "Saudi's don't date," therefore dating in Saudi Arabia is a silent and secret affair because of which it is very difficult, though not impossible to date over here. Dating culture in Saudi Arabia, along with sex and romance, is considered taboo, so most of the dates and relationships are low profile affairs. It is considered immoral and technically illegal to meet someone who is unrelated and unmarried, but if you want to do it, you have to be exceptionally creative and cautious.
You can still meet new people, but you will have very limited options if you are on the lookout for romance. Genders are kept separated and are not allowed to mix with each other.
Also, most of the public places such as restaurants and coffee shops are gender separated, though nowadays, they are beginning to allow mixing, which offers great opportunities to socialize and interact.
There are many big cities that offer private cabins and personal spaces, relaxation on these Gender strict laws, and letting gender mix and interact with each other. Asking within your friends' circle will help you discover in date spots with relaxed attitudes, although PDAs(Public display of affection) are strictly prohibited and aren't tolerated.
Online dating apps such as tinder works well over here, but you have to maintain certain precautions while meeting a stranger as you are breaking the law by doing that. So it is always recommended to remain discreet, not to meet in a public place, and to share minimal information.
Women in Dammam are very conservative in nature as their strict rules and laws regarding dressing styles. Unmarried couples can't share the same space or room as it is illegal, so the chances of getting laid are almost non-existent. Western cultures and rituals of hugging, kissing, offering gifts, and other sorts of affections within unmarried couples is unacceptable socially and legally.
It is extremely rare for Saudi men to marry Non-Saudi women and vice versa; in most cases, Saudi men tend to hide their marital status while engaging with other foreign women. You should also be very careful while dating Saudi women as you will have almost no future with them, and chances you visiting the jail and even possible deportation are more. Sex outside marriage is a criminal offense, and so is living together. Meeting the family of partners while dating displays an intent to marry
Women in Dammam wear full-face veil such as niqab and burqa as Islam is a prominent religion over here, so you won't be able to know their beauty by seeing their face or body features. Their defining characteristic is big, hypnotizing almond shaped- Saudi eyes with pure Arabian descent and pool of different colors ranging from green, hazel, and stark black framed with thick eyelashes, which distinguish them from other ethnic groups.
They are eternal beauties with sensual curves of an hourglass figure, which comprises of tiny waists and generous hips, that too with waist trainers and body shapers. They have olive skin with fair complexion and long, beautiful glossy light hair. Their faces are oval-shaped, well-defined, full cheeks and symmetrical with elevated, thick eyebrows, straight noses, full lips, and well-defined jawlines with prominent chins. Single women are more as compared to married women.
Women with higher education are less as they don't give much importance to the education of women. They mostly spend their leisure time watching TV and don't do much physical activity, and they have excellent health. They are not involved in smoking, alcoholism, and other sorts of drugs and addictions, as it considered "haram".
Dammam Women usually lead restricted life educating themselves in universities, running offices, and working altogether or leading married lives. Arabic is their common language, though young women know English because of their highly educated background, speaking such beautiful Arabic language can make them fall head over heels for you.
Saudi Girls (age 18 - 29)
These are young women, full of energy and excitement, who want to enjoy the thrill in their life. These are perfect women if you are looking for dating someone in Dammam. Being isolated outside the world, they are always curious and excited to know about modern, western society. Earlier, they were not allowed to work in public places, however now times have changed, they learn and work harder, to their destiny with their own hands. Many of them are still in universities and colleges building up their future and career. They have limited fun and excitement in their life because of many cultural and social restrictions imposed on them. They are respectful and loyal to their family and relatives. If you find one perfect woman for yourself, it will be better to stay loyal and keep her forever.
Saudi Arabian Women (age 30 - 45)
These women are mostly well settled with their careers and families, busy in their own lives. They are not as outgoing and social as compared to the lower generation, but they know how to enjoy their lives. They are very loyal to their partners and family, and their personal time almost consists of spending their time with their spouse and children. Your chances of getting women within this age group are almost nil, but you can take your chances with divorce women and those with unsuccessful marriage. These are career and family women, who are ready to get settled in their lives and are not looking for casual flings or one night stands. They are mature, classy, and elegant and won't tolerate immature and childish behavior. They are not options to be messed with and are in need of proper gentlemen, with whom they can spend their entire life.
Saudi Ladies (age 45+)
These are the oldest women with their settled families and children. There is nothing interesting about them except for their stiff, rigid, and responsible behavior as they have the weight of their whole family on their shoulders. They are still beautiful with their aging faces, which they try to cover up with makeup and cosmetics. They focus on maintaining simple lives and their businesses along with family. You may not find them in bars or tourist places, but you can look for them in market places, shopping malls, and restaurants. Investing your time in them would literally mean a waste of your efforts.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Saudi Arabia is the second best tourist destination in the Middle East known for its beautiful beaches, oceans, mountains, and ancient ruins. You can meet many foreigners over here, who have come from all over the world to admire the beauty of the nation and spend their time leisurely. You may find many women over here that will suit your taste, and they will be much more open-minded as compared to the natives. You many really meet someone special form the end of the world, and who knows she can be the one for you.
As a foreigner, if you are looking for sex with Dammam women, it would be a highly impossible task as finding a woman would be very difficult and then getting in a room with her almost out of reach as laws strictly prohibited unmarried couples from sharing spaces, so forget about hotel rooms.
Still, there can be the silver lining in these situations; if you dig a little bit, there are possibilities of finding brothel services or even hotel rooms which would allow you privacy with your partner, though heed my warning, it is a highly illegal and criminal offense in the country.
So, I would recommend you to stay away from these kinds of situations, be careful while flirting else travel in this city can turn into a really bad experience.
Meeting Dammam women and dating them is very tough as they are within the control of their families, and dating is not allowed over there, which basically means dating a woman in Dammam can land you in serious trouble if found out by the family.
Dammam is not a city if you are looking for nightstands because, if reported, it can land you in prison. In Dammam, like most of Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries, sex is something which is rarely talked about. Women rarely engage in one night stands as it tends to be very risky, also there is this unspoken rule in the Arab community, which states that if you want to get married, you should be virgin on the wedding night.
Dammam follows the same religion as the rest of Saudi Arabia. Islam is the state religion of Saudi Arabia, and the Quran is the central religious text of Islam followed everywhere around the country, according to the book, extramarital sex is strongly prohibited. Also, sex outside the marriage is criminalized by law.
Though there are many women who still engage in extramarital sex or hookups or one-night stands for personal pleasure and freedom, all these things happen very secretively behind the close doors. You can find these women in bars, or the places called "Istirahas" and may other places.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
You can meet Dammam women almost anywhere in the country ranging from clubs, shopping malls, markets, tourist places, and restaurants. They are known for their spectacular beauty and are quite a view to be admired. You can see them dressing up elegantly yet fashionably while going out for work or shopping.
They have their own unique way of displaying their beauty by wearing a full-faced veil such as niqab, hijab, and burqa. It is compulsory for them to wear abaya over their western dress. They look beautiful all those accessories and jewelry made up of beads, sequins, and gold. To meet the right women, you need to be in the right place at the right time.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
- Abu Nawas: It's an expensive restaurant, but food over here is delicious and amazing. They serve Lebanese, Middle East, Halal and Mediterranean foods.
- Heritage Village: exhibits antique Islamic artifacts displayed ancient vintage beautiful castle-like building. You can also find restaurants around here to dine in which will serve extensive Arabic cuisine. Its a best place to take your partner out for a date.
- Fayrouz Lebanese Restaurant: This is a five-star restaurant that serves good food which excellent service and various options like Lebanese, halal and veg-friendly, though it's a little bit expensive.
- Steakhouse Dammam: Provides you with various cuisines such as American cuisine, halal, and even gluten-free options. It is one of the famous casual dining restaurants which was established in 1992 and had around 11 branches.
- Brasa De Brasil Churrascaria: This restaurant is especially famous for its grilled items and variety of cuisines ranging from Brazilian, Barbecue, South American, and Halal.
- Al Shahrour: a budget-friendly, popular restaurant which serves Middle Eastern, Halal, Mediterranean, and Lebanese foods. It also has a barbecue. You can find several gorgeous ladies out there.
- Ghazi Restaurant: It serves a wide range of cuisines such as Indian cuisine, Chinese cuisine, Asian cuisine along with Pakistani, Halal, and vegetarian-friendly food.
- Paragon Restaurant: Offers Indian, Asian, Halal cuisines with great service and delicious food. With delicious food you would also encounter several gorgeous ladies.
- Outback: it a food chain franchise that serves American and Australian cuisines.
- Red Dragon: It is one of the fine dining restaurants which serves Chinese, Asian, and vegetarian foods.
Here is a list of some most visited shopping malls in Dammam. without a doubt you can meet several young, beautiful and gorgeous ladies in these shopping malls.
- Othaim Mall: it is famous for clothes and dresses, especially evening and wedding dresses. It also has many makeup and beauty stores.
- Dareen Mall: It is the glass façade mall in the Dammam area, which has many restaurants, supermarkets, and also a kid's play area.
- Al Shatea Mall: It is known for its massive play area and food court; it also has many famous brands such as Aldo, H&M, and others. It is near to Dammam Corniche along the seafront.
- West Avenue Mall: It has a theatre and is famous for theme parks along with many restaurants, and you find many international brands over here.
- Marina Mall: A really big beautiful mall close to the Dammam seafront has playground Arcade along with many restaurants and ice creams stores and coffee cafes.
- Ibn Khaldoun Mall: A good and economical place to shop for clothes, accessories, and other beauty and makeup related items. It also has few good clothing lines such as Zara and other brands like sketchers, Koton, Red Tag. It is also famous for coffee shops like Starbucks and food franchises like KFC, Burger King, etc.
- Tarout Castle and the Old Town: It is an archaeological landmark at the center of Tarout Island, which is around 5000 years old. It has an ancient and historic look, which is truly breathtaking.
- King Abdullah Park: It is located at the seafront of Dammam equipped with children's parks, foundations, restaurants, and even theatre surrounded by extensive green spaces.
- King Fahad Park: It is a sort of amusement park which is considered to be the largest in the eastern province. It has various pools, waterfalls, and a wide range of restaurants.
- Dammam Corniche: This area is full of sandy areas and green spaces, a unique combination of with an amazing view of sea and greenery, mostly used for organizing ceremonies such as Eid and other festivals.
- Al-Marjan Island: It is one of the beautifully designed artificial islands in the Middle East, which attracts a lot of tourists. It also offers services such as Sea Ferryboat along with a free meal.
- Dolphin Village: is located at the doorway of Al-Marjan island and is known for its dolphin shows, seal shows, and even circus during special occasions during national events.
- Dammam Regional Museum: This massive museum contains artifacts from Stone Age until the present, Archaeologist is also present to guide you through the museum and explain briefly on the significance of historical evidence.
- Half Moon Beach: This beach is designed in the shape of half crescent moon because of which it got its name. It offers beautiful sandy coast as an escape from noisy, bustling cities.
- Alkhleej Makarim: is a village found near half-moon beach, extremely famous for its luxurious resorts and its natural beauty attract tourists all through the year.
Universities and Colleges
Young women in Dammam are highly educated though they have sought permission from their male guardian to study. Nearly 51.2% of university students are women, and about 35,000 of them are studying abroad. Saudi Arabia has the highest literacy rates in women as compared to other Arab or Islam dominating countries.
- Westford University College
- Exeed School of Business and Finance
- Dammam Community College
- Dammam College of Technology
- Arab Open University
Women in Dammam city most prefer to date their fellow countrymen, as dating foreigners is considered highly unacceptable. Though some women may still risk it and would be open to experience new culture and long term relationships, one night stands, and Hookups are big NOs.
If you are dating Dammam women, you always have remained careful about her family and society and carry out your relationship secretively.
Being in a relationship with women in Dammam can prove to be quite an adventure, full of risks and challenges.
But the reward will be greater as you would be able to date beautiful Arabic Women and would even have the possibility of creating a future with her. It will be an epic Romeo Juliet story if you fall in love.
Tips for Successful Relationship
Here are some useful tips for a successful relationship.
- Maintain a secretive relationship with Dammam, without attracting too much attention. It is always advisable to keep your dating life private.
- Avoid all sorts of public displays of affection such as hugging, kissing, and lay low key in public places.
- Dammam women are taught to be loyal since their childhood, so you will have a very successful relationship with them if you understand them properly. Stay loyal, prioritize them over any other individual and respect them, that's all they need, and in return, they will cherish you forever.
- Give them time for any relationship to grow and be successful; you need to give each other lot of time so that you can understand each other more deeply. I know it will be hectic and tough to meet and spend so much time together due to family restrictions and laws, but you can come with creative ideas to escape these problems.
- Trust, Loyalty, and Love are foundations of any successful relationship. Therefore, building trust within a relationship is very important and crucial. Doubts and suspicion can create barriers in a relationship, which will continuously grow as time passes. So, it is always suggested to clear doubts and misunderstandings with your partner before it takes deep root within your heart.
Love in Dammam is very much possible as women over here are beautiful, gorgeous, and sexy, though in Dammam, along with the rest of Saudi Arabia, consider "Love as sin."
So, Young women over here are always on the lookout for finding their true love, which will give freedom and respect. On certain occasions, they tried to flaunt their features and heavenly bodies escaping from the eyes of the law.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
Love is a beautiful feeling, and you feel like you are on cloud nine with all those love hormones secreting in your brain. Being in love with a beautiful woman gives you a sense of security, pride, and belonging. Time spend with her will always be some of the best moments of your life, no matter what you do together.
You will forever cherish that comfortable and cozy times spend together. You will be completely yourself around her and accept her for all she is, and she will do the same. You will grow together, change together, and love each other without any obligations and reservations.
You will feel free to share your needs with your partner and will understand their limitations and problems. And if you are beginning to see your future with her and so is she, then she is perfect for you and you guys are made for each other forever.
In Dammam and Saudi Arabia, Weddings are a culturally big deal. They are done traditionally by following religious customs and traditions and upholding the social and religious significance of marriage within Saudi Arabian culture. They host grand, luxurious, expensive, and glamorous weddings, maintaining the core values of true Saudi Arabian wedding.
As a foreigner, if you want to marry a woman in Dammam, then according to Quran Law, you have to convert your religion into Islam; else, you won't be able to marry her. Also, you need permission from her male guardian to marry a woman in Dammam. Polygamy is allowed up to four wives are allowed in Dammam but is not much seen due to modernization.
People in Saudi Arabia or Dammam usually follow traditional wedding with Islamic customs and rituals. Wedding proceeds in the following steps:
- The Proposal: In this step, traditionally, Groom seeks the bride's hand from her father or male guardian or eldest of family. If the proposal is accepted, both families read the Surat Al-Fatiha, which is the first chapter of the Quran, in which they pray Allah for his guidance throughout the marriage and their future married life.
- Shawfa (or the viewing ): Following the proposal, an eldest female member of the groom's family tells the bride's mother about her son's intention to marry her daughter. After being agreed by both families, the bride is invited to unveil in the presence of future husband and ask consent and approval for marriage from each other.
- Mahar (or dowry): The amount of dowry is negotiated by senior male members of both families. Marriage contract named "Katb el –Kitab" is signed during an official ceremony, and then Imam reads religious implications of marriage, after which legal documents are filled and signed marking the official marriage of the couple.
- Shabka(or engagement): Groom presents dowry and engagement ring to the bride, and then they exchange rings and proceed further with the ceremony.
- Makhtubayn (Betrothal): In this ceremony, both families of the bride and groom come together and decide the auspicious date for the wedding, after which they congratulate each other on forming new relationships.
- Ghumra: This is basically the henna ceremony is an extravagant affair that involves music, dance, and food enjoyed by family, relatives, and friends of the bride and groom. Hand and feet of the bride and her female acquaintances are decorated with henna.
- Hiflat-Al- Zaffa (Wedding and reception): This is a grand event celebrated with an abundant feast, dance performances, and music followed by wedding procession in which newlyweds switch their engagement rings from right index fingers to their left ring fingers to signify that they are now married.
This is the way in which the wedding takes place in Dammam and the rest of Saudi Arabia, so if you're lucky, you will get to experience this royal grand ceremony.
Family forms the basis of a person's social circles in Dammam and provides emotional and financial support. They are very loyal to their family and prioritize their parents' needs above theirs. They are expected to protect their family, especially females, from any harm as well as elders, seniors are highly respected.
Most of the families live together with their parents and grandparents depending upon the situation. Women are expected to cook and take care of their husbands and children and provide love and care to the family. Though, nowadays, due to advancement in society, women share the financial control of the family and contribute equally.
Children are supposed to live with their families and take care of them; they can leave the house for a certain extended period of time for educational opportunities and jobs, and are expected to come back after its completion.