Sapporo dating guide advises how to meet single girls. You just need to know the basic steps how to date Japanese women. Learn how to arrange dates with hot Japanese girls, how to take your relationship to the next level and how to find your soulmate and fall in love. Read more on how to date local women and where to meet girls in Sapporo, Japan.
Girls in Sapporo:
- Looks of girls: 4.5 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 4 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 4 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4 / 5
Dating in Sapporo:
- Chance of arranging dates: 4 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 4 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 4 / 5
Sex in Sapporo:
- Women's sexual activity: 3.5 / 5
- One-night stands: 3.5 / 5
More about Sapporo:
- Nightlife in general: 4 / 5
- Locals' English level: 2 / 5
- Moving around the city: 4 / 5
- Budget per day: US$100 - $800
- Accommodation: US$100 - $500
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 See Also
Sapporo is the capital of Hokkaido Prefecture and Ishikari Subprefecture, a state in Japan. It is believed to be the fifth-largest city in Japan. It has a total population of 1.9 million people, and this was according to a population census report in 2018. The major religion of the Japanese people is Shinto and Buddhism. The majority of the citizens (about 90%) are Buddhists while the remaining 10% are either Christians, non-religious, or practice other forms of religions.
The ladies of Japan are pretty well independent and completely believe in going after their choice. They prefer to choose the man that they want to date as per the choice. It won't be wrong to say that these ladies would judge a man in and out before stepping into a relationship with him. Hence it is essential to know that if you want to date a Japanese woman then make sure that you display yourself as a family-oriented guy. Also make sure to respect their decisions and portray your affection towards them. Ladies in this region are very open minded and enjoys when a man shows affection and love towards her.
Online dating is very popular in Japan nowadays, and almost every single girl in Sapporo is on one or the other dating platform. Most of the Japanese girls you will meet via the online dating platforms are looking for a long term relationship, except for a few of them who might be interested in having a casual relationship, a holiday romance, or hookups.
Dating the women of Japan is a good idea, but if you do not wish to be too serious in the relationship then it is highly recommended that you keep a check on your emotions and don’t get carried away with the whole thing. Because Japanese women for starters are mostly willing to date the men that they consider being ideal marriage material. So, when you plan on going on a date with a woman, come clean about your intentions beforehand itself.
Secondly, remember that the women are curious to know more about you, do talk about yourself, but make it a point to know things about your date as well, let the date night conversation be a two-way street.
Thirdly, remember that most of the Japanese women are extremely hygienic and if you wish to impress them on a date, it does not really matter where you take her or how much money you spend. The time you take to make yourself presentable, properly groomed and well-dressed shall make or break the deal for you.
Lastly, pay close attention to the hints she gives while on the date, if she kisses you in public, it means that she is comfortable getting intimate and is most likely ready for sex. This could happen on the first date itself or it could take 3 dates, but when it happens, make sure you capitalize on it. �
When visiting Sapporo, dating can be a fun and interesting experience. Dating sites, lets you meet local members in Sapporo and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. It just takes a few minutes, you simply create an account, upload a few images, and tell a little about yourself. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
You can also easily approach these ladies when you see them, try as much as possible to start a nice conversation with them and within a short time, you would get them talking. Once you've spoken for a while, you can now invite her on a date. The dating culture here is more liberal than conserved, the ladies are open to doing whatever they want and date whomever they want to date, be it a tourist or a local �
The women from the Sapporo in Japan can be stereotyped in many ways. This is primarily because many of the women hail from the same school of thought and they do have a similar approach to life. Most of the Japanese women believe in being sophisticated and elegant.
The women are well known across the globe for their beauty and the way they carry themselves. In fact, whether it is beauty or conduct or even approach towards life, the women of Japan set the standards for most of the women in the continent of Asia.
The women of Sapporo in Japan look extremely beautiful and there is no debate about this. These women have the nicest skin that you can find on any woman across the planet. Their skin is radiating and is very soft to touch. Their skin is of light complexion and most of the women have very few blemishes or skin issues such as acne. The women have clear glowing skin and this is responsible for their beauty and radiance, hence most women take extremely good care of themselves and especially their skin. �
Japanese Girls (age 18 - 29)
The ladies that fall in this age group are young and energetic, you get to enjoy your meeting with them. You should be ready to tell them more about you and where you're from because a lot of them have not been out of Sapporo and its environment, so they are always very curious about the outside world. Japanese ladies in Sapporo are sophisticated and elegant, but they are shy, bubbly, and friendly on the inside. After a certain level of comfort has been established, these women tend to act childish on numerous occasions. These women are capable of being mature and immature in successive moments and this often annoys the men around them.
The women have typical Asian facial features and they have round to oval faces, with small eyes, well done up eyebrows, and curled eyelashes. A well-endowed nose and they have a petite figure. With most of the women being slim and having long toned legs. The women have a good figure with small to medium-sized breasts and buttocks.
The women from Japanese territory are extremely pretty. The women take great pride in looking young and feminine. They make a conscious effort to look good and presentable at all times. Additionally, the women of Japan cities define the beauty standards for most Asian women �
Japanese Women (age 30 - 45)
Most of the ladies in this age group are independent and working, a lot of them are married with a family to cater for. The women have an insatiable desire to look young and it is in this bargain that most of the women of Japan resort to various types of products for daily use, the occasional beauty treatments, and the few odd surgeries in a lifetime.
The women are extremely conscious about their diet and workout regularly to remain in shape. The most common procedures that the Japanese women undergo include botox, nose jobs, and double eyelid surgery. The women of Japan take immense pride in being feminine and being dressed up like a doll. The women seldom appreciate having any form of masculine features and they try to look as young as possible. This can be witnessed in their dressing sense, use of bright colors, and daily behavior. On the personality front, the women of Japan are not quite easy to understand �
Japanese Ladies (age 45+)
There are many older women who you can find in this city. Age is not a big issue for them in Japan as you can still see a lot of older women prefer to date younger guys and even marry them. Most of the mature ladies are career-oriented women and have time for online dating when they are back from work and at home. So, you can get to look up some of the popular websites to see some older women have a great shot at.�
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Sapporo is best known for its eponymous beer, Sapporo, the capital of Hokkaido, Japan's northernmost island, has maintained the youthful and open atmosphere of the 1972 Olympic Winter Games, drawing international visitors for its annual Snow Festival and its world-famous ramen.
Sapporo ad a lot of top-rated tourism centers and a lot of foreigners troop on to enjoy the nature here. Several foreign ladies come here to spend their vacation and Sapporo does well to entertain them with it's got �
The chance of picking up horny girls and having sex in Sapporo is immense, most of the women here are game for having casual sex, though the man shall have to initiate things in most scenarios, the women shall simply give you hints and make gestures. How you take it on from there defines your chances of picking up women while n the country of Japan.
In many ways, it truly is a unique experience and the women that you shall find in these nightclubs are sexy and ready to jump into bed with you. They are ready to explore their sexual side without any fears.
From the above explanations, it is obvious that the sex culture in Sapporo is open. The ladies get to lay with any man they want and you also get to lay with any lady you want ad far as she's interested in having sex with you. Consensual sex matters a lot here, you should ask a lady clearly if she's interested in sex, so she wouldn't tag you a rapist in the future.
You can approach ladies and without any fear tell them what you want, be it sex, relationship, or whatever you can think of. It is the duty of the lady to tell you if they are interested or not. �
The women despite not being openly supportive of one night stands, do indulge in it and they do not overanalyze casual sex, but the women usually take some time to open up. On the whole, they are shy and they do not take initiative. They are also submissive at most times. The women have an unspoken affinity for western men. They love to imagine what life would be like in the West and how are men from those countries.
They often have a few preconceived notions, but nonetheless would choose to sleep with foreign men when been given the opportunity. The women are not particularly materialistic, but they do love dressing up, putting on makeup, and walking around with the best of clothing and accessories. They are spendthrifts in various ways and they enjoy purchasing items from some of the most reputed global brands�
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
The daytime has its own possibilities, especially considering that most Japanese girls are not opposed to being approached by a stranger with a romantic interest. This opens up a whole new dimension, as this approach may not be as effective in other countries. Your chances of picking up during the day are largely dependant on the strategies you employ. The area is rarely an issue. If you go to a central hub in most districts of the city, such as a mall or a busy restaurant, or even a busy business district, you will find plenty of girls. However, there are a few areas that are better than others.
There are bars, clubs, pubs, restaurants, outdoors, and universities where you can meet single ladies. Do yourself well to check out these areas whenever you're around in Sapporo. �
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Sapporo has some great nightclubs that will surely keep you intrigued and fascinated. Here are some of the best nightclubs, bars, pubs that you can meet very beautiful ladies in Sapporo.
1. King Xmhu: Unique, tribal-style decor makes King Xmhu impossible to miss. It’s packed with two floors for dancing, an exclusive third floor for the VIPs, frequent special guests and events galore. This is a great choice for female travelers. Ladies who arrive between 7 p.m. and 10 p.m. on weekdays can enjoy unlimited drinks all night!
2. Bar Yamazaki: One for the cocktail lovers, Bar Yamazaki is a quaint old school joint with excellent service and bartenders dedicated to their craft. The bar’s legendary original owner Tatsuro Yamazaki was kicking ass and serving drinks well into his nineties and won several international awards for his creative cocktails.
3. Sapporo Beer Museum: It would be criminal to go to Sapporo and not drink Sapporo beer. A trip to the Sapporo Beer Museum will take you through the history of this widely-loved beer brand. More important, though is the tasting room where you can sample fresh beer for a discounted price including some brews that are only available in Hokkaido.
4. Bar Orb: With a cozy atmosphere and friendly staff, Bar Orb has been welcoming all for over ten years. As one of the oldest LGBT bars in Sapporo, it is particularly popular among Sapporo’s lesbian crowd for its women-only Saturday nights.
5. Beer Inn Mugishutei: If you fancy yourself as a beer connoisseur of sorts, you have to check out Beer Inn Mugishutei. It’s got a beer in the name, so it’s a no brainer!
6. Mugishutei claims to have the greatest selection of beer in East Asia, boasting over 300 brews from over 50 countries.
7. Bar Sign Oh!: This is one of the most celebrated LGBT bars in Sapporo welcoming people of all sexual orientations. Honestly, a more welcoming place is hard to find—they even offer tourist information for their foreign visitors.
8. Flair Bar Es: Ever wanted to take a shot of vodka off a ski? Yes, a ski that you go skiing with. The bar has one such ski with shot glasses glued on the length of it. Line up and take your shot in unison with other patrons, as seen in the video below.
9. Bartenders who juggle bottles and perform tricks add even more to the slightly-wacky atmosphere. Just in case you feel the need to get some retro gaming in, there’s also an NES and Super NES waiting for you.
10. TK36 Bar and Grill: A staple of the foreign community in Sapporo, and popular among locals too, TK36 is a neat and clean international bar, with regular events and sports televised across the big screens. Serving awesome burgers, a great range of drinks, and a large international crowd, this is the place to be if you want something a bit closer to home.
11. Slow Boat: Slow Boat is one of Sapporo’s true hidden gems, opened by the late jazz pianist Ryo Fukui. An intimate jazz bar with a mixture of professional gigs and amateur jam sessions make it a worthy pilgrimage for anyone who loves jazz. There is an additional cover charge for the more big-league shows, so check their website in advance. Just make sure to get there early to enjoy both sets.
12. Precious Hall: This underground club has a stellar reputation for house music. Often graced by famous DJs from around the world, Precious Hall’s dimly-lit dance floor and world-class sound system keep the focus on the music.
As in most large Japanese cities, shopping malls are the most popular places to shop in Sapporo. You'll find all manner of goods inside, from souvenirs and bargains to exclusive, designer goods
- Tanuki Koji shopping arcade: Tanuki Koji shopping arcade, close to the Susukino train station, is amongst the largest and most historic shopping areas in Sapporo. You’ll find more than 200 individual stores along this covered shopping street, along with a great and varied choice of food choices.
- Parco: This fashionable shopping complex in downtown Sapporo is the best place for designer fashion. Parco is especially good for young ladies’ clothes and cosmetics although there are also whole floors dedicated to men’s and children’s clothing.
- Marui Imai department store: Marui Imai is a giant-sized department store selling everything from jewelry to power tools to home furnishings. Perhaps more of a ‘mall experience’ than a tangible shopping destination, it’s not to be missed.
Below is a list of some great places in Sapporo to meet some beautiful set of girls.
- Odori Park
- Sapporo Beer Museum
- Moerenuma Park
- Maruyama Park
- Takino Suzuran Hillside National Government Park
- Nijo market
- Shiroi Koibito Park
Universities and Colleges
There are several universities and Colleges here in Sapporo where you can meet different young ladies. Some of the universities and Colleges are listed below.
- Hokkai Gakuen University
- Hokkaido Automotive Engineering College
- Hokkaido Bunkyo University
- Hokkaido College of Art & Design
- Hokkaido Musashi Women's Junior College
- Hokkaido University
- Hokkaido University of Science
- Hokusei Gakuen University
- Sapporo Agricultural College
- Sapporo City University
- Sapporo International University
Getting in a relationship is easier than you think, all that matters is for you to get a lady you love and tell her how you feel about her if she agrees then you both can make something happen. The kind of relationship that you create depends solely on you and the lady. It is however important that you clarify what kind of relationship you want to avoid future troubles�.
Holiday romance is not a common type of relationship in Sapporo as the ladies believe in a relationship that leads to marriage, not a kind of relationship where the aim is just to enjoy each other's company and have great sex. They believe they can get enough sex with whoever is ready to marry them�
Tips for Successful Relationship
One of the greatest tips to make a relationship work is to cultivate a daily sense of gratitude for your partner and the thousands of little blessings he or she has brought into your life. Remember that, if you’re happy in your relationship, your partner is doing a thousand little things for you every day to make your relationship work (as, hopefully, you care for them). Never take that for granted – a relationship is work of the highest order, and the second you stop it starts to slide away�
Like in every other place in the world, you have to be your best self to find the love of your life. Though opposites can attract, you must first understand that "like attracts like." You set the caliber for the individual you want to spend your life with. You wouldn't look for a lethargic, gluttonous, stingy complainer with ketchup stains on their shirt, so identify ways to clean up your own act first. Do you want to spend your days with a healthy person who takes care of their body? Then lace up those sneakers and get to the gym yourself �
How to Make Sure She Is the One
If you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, it is important that you find that person intellectually challenging. Looks are fleeting but personality is forever—your conversations together should be interesting, insightful, and full of depth. Your partner should be able to challenge your opinions, opening up your mind to new ideas and concepts.�
Marriage in Japan is a legal and social institution at the center of the household. Couples are legally married once they have made the change in status on their family registration sheets, without the need for a ceremony.
A Japanese wedding ceremony may be Shinto, Christian, Buddhist, or non-religious. Couples choose the style of their wedding ceremony, which might be different from the style that's typical of their own religion. Today, the traditional Japanese ceremony is Shinto-style, performed by a Shinto priest and held at a shrine�
Most families in Japan today are nuclear families, such as we have in the United States, and in North American generally. That is to say that a married couple lives together with their children, perhaps with one grandparent. But for the most part, the Japanese family today looks much like the American family�