North Macedonia dating guide advises how to meet single girls. You just need to know the basic steps how to date Macedonian women. Learn how to arrange dates with hot Macedonian girls, how to take your relationship to the next level and how to find your soulmate and fall in love. Read more on how to date local women and where to meet girls in North Macedonia, Europe.
Girls in North Macedonia:
- Looks of girls: 3.5 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 3 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 4/ 5
- Education level of girls: 4 / 5
Dating in North Macedonia:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 2.5/ 5
- Online dating popularity: 3 / 5
Sex in North Macedonia:
- Women's sexual activity: 4/ 5
- One-night stands: 3 / 5
More about North Macedonia:
- Nightlife in general: 4 / 5
- Locals' English level: 2 / 5
- Budget per day: US$40 - $300
- Accommodation: US$20 - $150
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
North Macedonia, officially known as the Republic of North Macedonia, is a country in the Balkan Peninsula in Southeast Europe. The country is home to a mostly young population, aged between 18 and 35, with females making up the majority. Dating local girls in the country is possible and varies according to the city or town that you are in, there are many beautiful women from whom you can choose.
The dating culture varies according to the person that you are with and what they want. The country has a rather busy dating scene as it is home to many women in their early 20s. Here the women are more open to casual dating as well as sex before marriage. It is quite possible to date casually, but because there are fewer men in the city, some women are looking for something more serious and committed.
Most of the women in the country are what could be called 'classic and exotic beauties.' Macedonia is home to many beautiful women, with a majority of them being of Macedonian heritage. However, over the years, there has been an exponential increase in foreign births—the most common nationalities after are; Albanians, Romans, Turks, and Serbs. The women are quite beautiful, with the exotic looks that reflect their different ethnicities. Some of them are timid and strictly subscribe to their cultural or religious beliefs. The official language, which is used for education and business, is Macedonian.
Macedonian Girls (age 18 - 29)
The women in this age group can be further split into two. 19 to 25-year-olds are usually either still in University or just starting their careers. These girls are still rather young and are not looking to be tied down by serious commitment and are therefore dating for fun. They tend to be dating to explore and experience before deciding what type of man they want to marry.
Women aged between 26 and 29 are, in most cases, now in the 'settling down' stage of their lives. In most cases, these women have lived and enjoyed their youth and established themselves in their careers. The next step, therefore, naturally becomes to settle down and start a family. Women at this stage become picky and no longer just date for fun, but start to look at factors such as emotional, financial, and mental stability.
Macedonian Women (age 30 - 45)
Women in this age group are mature and are, in most cases, highly professional women who have been seriously focused on building their careers and securing financial independence. In some cases, the women in this age group are divorced and probably not be looking for anything too serious. However, because they are now mature, many women in this age group are looking to settle down.
The majority of these women are married and have families. However, there are a few who are single and willing to spend their time enjoying with younger men. It is common to meet most of these cougars online either on regular dating sites or on specific dating sites where sugar mommas are searching for younger men
Macedonian Ladies (age 45+)
Most women in this age group are married women, and therefore chances of dating them are low. They are mothers, and in some cases, grandmothers and dating tend to be the last thing on their minds.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
North Macedonia is quite a popular tourist destination. It is the ideal holiday destination as with many attractive and captivating sites to see. The country has a wide variety of museums, beaches, parks, and leisure options, which makes it an excellent destination for visitors of any age. Therefore, this means that there is a very high possibility of meeting foreign girls who are also on vacation and looking for a holiday fling.
The country has several international students from all over the world. Students come to the city from different parts of the world to study at the famous universities in the city and experience the culture. As is the norm with university students, some of them could be open to having fun and can be found in areas that are frequented by university students.
North Macedonia is quite a frequent destination for ex-pats. The city has a fascinating history and heritage, and it is multicultural and welcoming, which draws many people in. Ex-pats living there enjoy the crowded terraces as well as the rather affordable cost of living. There are communities, both offline and online, for ex-pats, where you can meet someone to date, whether they are from the same country as you or from other countries.
It is impossible to give one specific answer to sex with the women in North Macedonia. Your sexual experience will vary depending on the type of person you end up with and your skills as the man.
Unlike previous generations where sex before marriage was looked down on, the current generation has a more open attitude towards sex and women have increasingly become sexual beings. As much as the girls may no longer be virgins, casual sex is still frowned upon, and therefore many people tend to shy away from it, sticking strictly to sex with the person that they are dating. However, religion still influences many girls, and they manage to hold on to their virginity.
The concept of women getting married as virgins is slowly dying away. However, this does not necessarily mean that finding a virgin in the city is an impossible task. The sexual experience itself tends to differ with the individual, based on numerous factors such as cultural experiences, experience, and the general character of the individual. In the case of a general nature, some women might be more willing to explore new things than others as they are more open while others are more shy and conservative
There has been quite a noticeable difference with regards to attitudes towards sex over the last few decades. The concept of one-night stands is no longer as taboo as it used to be. It is quite possible to go out and have fun, which could lead to a no strings attached one-night-stand experience. This practice is especially common with the younger college-going age group as they try to live life and enjoy the college experience. These women are at the stage where they enjoy having fun, and once in a while, a one-night stand is considered harmless.
However, even though the stigma against one-night stands has been reduced, there are still judgments for having one. Most people would prefer to either not have a one-night stand or hide that they are into them as they are afraid of being judged or considered as loose women once people discover that they take part in such behavior.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
The easiest and fastest way to meet single girls is in person at functions and bars and nightclubs. To catch the girls' attention, you need to be charming and sweet and create a fantastic first impression. It is best to avoid approaching girls on the street as they tend to find that disrespectful. Most people struggle when it comes to meeting people face to face and striking up a conversation. The inability to meet people in person has led to numerous people creating profiles on dating apps. They make it easier to meet like-minded people who are interested in starting a relationship. The most common dating app that is used by single people is Tinder.
Outdoor locations are a great place to meet single girls throughout the city, especially in tourist hubs.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Drinking alcohol and partying has become the number one past-time for the current generation. A majority of the alcohol consumed in the Republic is made locally, and this, therefore, it is relatively cheap, which could be an advantage to visitors from outside. Alcohol consumption and purchasing are restricted to people under 18. Nightclubs, as well as bars and pubs, are common places to meet girls.
Best Clubs in North Macedonia
- Liquid Café Bar, Ohrid– This is a cozy and casual club located next to the lake. It is famous for its breath-taking view and serving the perfect ice cream.
- Jazz Inn, Ohrid- This club is a local favorite, with good music and great vibes. They have a great staff as well. It does, however, get too crowded.
- Van Gogh Bar, Skopje- This is popular with the locals, and it has an exciting program. There are live gigs of local rock bands four evenings of the week all through the year, leaving the other three days for a DJ, a Latino/salsa dancing night, or just quiet chilling.
The country has several shopping malls that could be considered as an exciting place to hang out with friends or go shopping. They are great places to meet people as friends go there to hang out and have fun. Malls provide a great platform to approach girls.
Malls in North Macedonia:
- Skopje City Mall, Skopje- is the central mall for shopping and dining as it has multiple levels of name-brand stores, cafes, and a cinema.
- Remall, Tetovo- is a very simple and basic mall with parking, a cafe, stores, and a supermarket. It doesn’t have a lot of other activities, though.
- Zebra Mall, Skopje- is a very small mall with no big brands. However, it is immaculate and beautiful, with parking and an excellent restaurant.
North Macedonia has a beautiful outdoor experience to offer. The city has many exciting activities that can be carried out outdoors. These places attract thousands of tourists, both local and international, per year, and are rather amazing places to meet people or go for dates. Listed below are some of the best outdoor destinations across the city.
- Old City Park, Ohrid, is a fantastic place with a beautiful view of the lake. It has a lot to offer to visitors, including countless Cafes and restaurants. There are a lot of small streets where you can find real hidden pearls.
- Velika Rudoka is the highest peak of Kosovo, at an elevation of 2,660 meters. According to the view held by the government of Serbia that Kosovo is part of Serbia, it is also the highest mountain in Serbia. Velika Rudoka is located on the Šar Mountain, close to the Kosovo-North Macedonia border.
- Women’s Beach, Struga is a gray sandy lake beach with sunbeds, bars, and dining. There are also the right swimming conditions.
- Mavrovo Lake is situated in the Mavrovo region, less than 100 km from Skopje. It is a famous tourist destination frequented for recreational activities such as swimming, boating and trout fishing during the summer. The distinctive building in the lake is the half-submerged church of Saint Nicholas. The lake is surrounded by the Šar, on the North, and the Bistra, on the South, exceeding heights of 2000 m.
Universities and Colleges
Tertiary education is quite popular in North Macedonia. There is a total of sixteen universities. Below is a list of the three highest-ranking universities in the country.
- The Goce Delcev University of Štip is a public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the small city of Štip. It also has branch campuses in several locations. University of Štip (UGD) is a large coeducational higher education institution that offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, and doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
- Univerzitet Sv. Kiril i Metódij vo Skopje (Ss. Cyril and Methodius University of Skopje) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the large city of Skopje. UKIM is a large coeducational higher education institution that offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees, such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study.
- South East European University is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the small city of Tetovo. It offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, and doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
Relationships, in general, are complicated, and there are no written rules that could, in any way, guarantee their success. Dating in Northern Macedonia is quite exciting as there are many activities that you can do as a couple. There are a variety of girls from different ethnicities who view dating in different ways.
There are a variety of girls who have different expectations from the guys they are dating. The board's significant expectations are loyalty, faithfulness, and the ability to treat your girl like she is special. In return, you will discover that the average girls are loyal, loving, and passionate about finding love. Exploring a beautiful city has many exciting thrills – even for local people who have lived there their whole lives. Furthermore, there is a rich history and an increasing willingness for people to date cross-culturally.
Holiday romances are quite rare in most parts of the country but are quite the norm in the top tourism hot spots. If a quick fling during your vacation is the thing you’re after, then your chances will be highest in the parts of the country where girls are used to the fact that guys are there for a short time and are therefore used to having short term relationships. There are numerous national parks, lakes, and site seeing adventures throughout the country. If you are willing to put in the work, you are guaranteed to have a memorable fling that you will remember for a lifetime. The idea of dating a foreigner is somewhat intriguing to most girls, especially those in their early to mid-twenties. This could be because it makes for a great story to tell their friends later.
Tips for Successful Relationship
All relationships come with expectations from both sides. To be able to create and maintain a successful relationship, there are a few things that you can do, which will give you a leg up. Below is a list of some of the basic things that you can do:
- Offer to pay for the first date. This shows your intent and that you are a gentleman, willing to take care of a girl if that need arises.
- Be financially independent. This simply means that you should be able to afford a generally modest lifestyle and be capable of spoiling your girl with fancy gifts and or dates once in a while.
- Be creative when planning your dates. Try by all means to ensure that you keep the relationship exciting. There are many outdoor activities in the city, making the most of them give your girl a good time.
Love is a rather complex concept, as there is no way of quantifying it. Many people have different ideas of what love is based on what they believe. Also, love languages vary according to each individual. Some girls believe gift-giving is a sign of love, and others believe that giving them attention is a sign of love. You need to get to know the love language of the person you are dating to make them feel loved and, therefore, secure in the relationship.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
Every girl is in love with the idea of love. From a young age, girls dream of meeting their ideal guy, falling in love, and getting married. However, with age and experience, most of them have been hurt, and they become cautious about falling in love. You should, therefore, be patient to show her that you are worth loving and trusting. If you do it right, you will be able to sweep her off her feet. The way a girl acts around you says a lot about how she feels about you. A woman who loves you will want to spend a lot of time with you and is protective of her territory. Women in North Macedonia believe a lot in exclusive relationships, so you can rest assured that if she loves you, she will only be with you and expect the same from you. If a girl doesn't give you attention or demands yours, isn't willing to accommodate you and your needs, she is not the one.
You, as an individual, know what qualities you require from the woman you want to settle down with. Therefore, you can do self-introspection to decide if the dating person is truly the one for you.
Married life in North Macedonia has evolved over the years from one where women were expected to just stay at home and raise babies to more of a partnership. As opposed to the past, where women were only supposed to be baby-making machines and take care of their husbands with no regard for themselves, modern marriages are comprised of career women who are still able to be homemakers.
Weddings in North Macedonia are, in most cases, extravagant and beautiful affairs. There are many cultural weddings, with the most popular being the Galichnik wedding which is held on Petrovden (St. Peter’s Day, 12th July). The beauty of the wedding is complemented by the groom's traditional clothes, as well as the well-known Galichnik dress of the bride, made by tailors with filigree precision and accuracy.
There is a beautiful tradition of the family being the core of society, with the government encouraging the nuclear family as a model to follow. Extended family members are also quick to adopt spouses into the tribe. Couples need to try and build as well as maintain relationships with each other's families before marriage to avoid conflict.
Most couples are not in a hurry to start having babies but prefer to enjoy each other first. Single-parent families, as well as blended families, are not uncommon.