Guide for dating in Montana helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Montanan women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local Montanan girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in Montana. In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in Montana, United States of America.
Girls in Montana:
- Looks of girls: 3.6 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 3.5 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 3.6 / 5
- Education level of girls: 3.75 / 5
Dating in Montana:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3.45 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 3.3 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 3.55 / 5
Sex in Montana:
- Women's sexual activity: 3.25 / 5
- One-night stands: 3.2 / 5
More about Montana:
- Nightlife in general: 3.5 / 5
- Locals' English level: 5 / 5
- Budget per day: US$120 - $1,200
- Accommodation: US$20 - $1,000
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
One of the relevant things you should know about Montanan girls is that most of them love cowboy boots. In fact, if you're dating a local girl in Montana and you'll be taking her to a restaurant to go grab a bite, taking her to a restaurant that is cowboy boots-appropriate will make things flow better. In Montana, cowboy boots are considered appropriate to wear with anything and they're a timeless staple in this state even though they go in and out of style in other places. Another important thing you should be prepared for if you want to date local girls in Montana is to be ready to explore the great outdoors. The local girls in this state grew up surrounded by outdoor beauty as the state is full of natural wonders, and as a matter of fact, it's almost impossible to date a local girl in Montana who doesn't love going outside.
Montanan girls value manners and kindness and it's quite pertinent that you're respectful and polite if you want to enjoy dating a local Montanan girl. And with being respectful and polite, this means that you'll have to respect her family members and look them in the eye gracefully, be kind to restaurant servers, and normalize telling others “please” and “thank you” without feeling egoistic about it. Aside from the fact that you'll have to treat your Montanan girl with respect, all your complaints about the cold weather or snow should be muted. And, this is actually because the local girls in this state have probably experienced the worse, and you complaining about the weather every now and then may actually not sit well with them.
If you're dating a local girl in Montana, you'll learn to appreciate country music, and if you're already a fan of country music, it would be nice that you two would be able to hold a conversation about music. But if you don't, it's never too late to update yourself with the most popular singers and bands so that you can still vibe with her when discussions regarding this arise because they always do. Montanan girls love food but one thing you should know about them is that most of them don't love salad. So, if you're going out with your Montanan girl, she'll appreciate you getting her a burger or steak instead of ordering the salad.
However, still on the matter of food which is, of course vital, don't make assumptions that it's all the girls in this state that love seafood. Even though there are some of the locals in this state who enjoy freshly caught fish from some of the lakes and rivers around, there are a couple of people here who don't fancy seafood at all, and this is a simple connotation that you should not jump to the conclusion that your date will definitely be into seafood because a simple inquiry/request from her won't definitely hurt. Hope you love and know how to dance anyways? Because, some of your dates with your Montanan girl might involve going out to vibe to good music and dancing your heart out on the dance floor. At least, you should be able to two-step.
But, it's not every time one will be in the mood to throw hands in the air, eat or dance like someone who just won a lottery, and this is just to tell you that you should as well look forward to enjoying stargazing in Big Sky Country with your Montanan lover. Rounding off, you'll actually have a great time dating local girls in Montana because Montanan girls are the kind who will always remain loyal and devoted to their romantic partners once they've got their hearts and a Montanan girl has no problem with loving you like you’ve never been loved before so far you treat her right. So, it all basically points to the fact that if you treat a Montanan girl right, you'll have a great time being in a relationship with her.
Montana is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful states in the United States of America and it's not surprising that it gets a lot of attention from people from far and near who delight in its natural wonders and beauties. Montana is a great place to be whether you're just looking for a casual relationship or you really want something more; a committed and serious relationship. With the state being populated with a lot of young single girls, it's almost impossible to remain single here. However, it's worthy to point out that there are lots of small towns in Montana, and most of the locals in these small towns tend to use college as an advantage to find hookups or a serious date.
Nevertheless, Bozeman and Missoula are two places in Montana where you will definitely have a fun time dating Montanan local girls. These two cities are very liberal and there are lots of young, single women you will find around at some of the bars or in the snowboarder crowd, and even though these two cities have a small-town feel, most of the singles you'll find there are a set of polyamorous people, but you'll as well meet a number of people who hold nothing against commitment if settling down is your goal. Considering the nature of Montana, other cities like Dillon, Billings, Cut Bank, Great Falls, Stevensville, Hamilton, Sidney, and Wolf Point are where you can as well enjoy good dating life as a young single guy hoping to find hookups and have good fun.
Dating in Montana can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Montana and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
The local women in Montana are actually a unique breed and saying this is not to sound biased but to point out a few uniqueness about the women. If you actually intend to date a local woman in Montana, you might definitely have to make a couple of adjustments, and one of them is preparing yourself for some outdoors fun. The local women in Montana love spending a lot of time outside and there's no way you can actually escape being outside often if you actually wish to date a local Montanan woman. In fact, your dating with your local Montanan woman may include spending a night camping together but there are times when you may have to drive an hour to go out on a date - things like this happen here in this state but, what won't we do for love?
Nevertheless, Montanan women are very laid-back and you'll definitely have a great time dating local women in Montana because of their lively and fun spirit that makes them an interesting set of people to date. But, if you're in some of the bigger cities in the state such as Billings and Missoula, you'll find the women to be pretty particular about the kind of life they intend to live and they tend to be fast-paced, sort of. Howbeit, one could resonate that Montanan women are very hardworking because these are women that can be in charge of like three things at a goal and still handle them successfully, and while one can't really say that Montanan women are career-focused, the small towns and rural areas in the state are where you'll find a lot of women who may be too preoccupied with lots of things to do, and if you want to date these women, you'll really need to be very understanding and be able to cope with their tight schedule, kind of.
Dating isn't actually impossible in Montana and even if you're in some of the small towns in the state, there are several community events hosted, and this alone will help you meet a lot of pretty single local women, and the main thing you just need to do is to be involved. Montanan women are an incredible set of people and they're so full of life and they do have respect for people and the nature that engulfs them. When you're in this state, you'll find a lot of locals checking the road for deer and other wildlife, and it's not because they want to do anything harmful, they just want to slow down and take a look at this pretty amazing wildlife and this is actually one of the things you should be ready to do if you're dating a local Montanan woman.
There's usually no pressure when you're dating a local Montanan woman because the women in this state prefer the rural beauty of country living and the slower pace of living, even though there are a few of them who could be somewhat fast-paced as earlier hinted. If you want to enjoy dating local women in Montana, it's important that you put chivalry into cognizance. Just as the women in this state are polite and respectful, they'll also expect you to be nice and good to people, and if this sounds too hard for you to cope with, you should probably avoid them. Montanan women are very friendly, these are the women that will wave at other drivers when they pass them on the street. But, this shouldn't actually make you think the women in this state are good drivers for they tend to drive just a bit faster than they should.
The local women in Montana exude a very cordial and friendly vibe and once you start dating a local Montanan woman, there's a high chance that you'll get to meet her family soon but don't forget to be mindful of what you say and do because Montanans hold values in high esteem. Another thing you should know about Montanan women is that they love good food and just like the girls in the state, get them a steak rather than the salad. Montanan women are proud to be Americans, they're proud to be Montanans, and basically, they're very patriotic. So, once you're hooked up with a local Montanan lady, do well not to make disparaging comments about where she's from. Just don't.
Nevertheless, it's pertinent to let you know that it doesn't get rosy all the time when you're dating a local Montanan woman because one thing you may have to always cope with is her stubborn resistance to change and hopefully, you'll learn to handle this better. Above all, you will have a great time dating local women in Montana because they're pretty cool and chill. Most of the local women you'll meet and date in Montana are Whites and it's only a few American Indians, Hispanics, Asians, African Americans, and Native Hawaiians you'll find around.
Montanan Girls (age 18 - 29)
Montanan girls are some of the best you'll actually find around. Should we speak of their values, charms, or lively nature? These girls are really fun and being in a romantic relationship with one of them is one of the best things that can happen to you in this state. One of the things you'll appreciate about these girls is that they're low maintenance. As it is, dating them comes with less stress because they live more at a slower pace and you don't have to work yourself up over trying to impress them with expensive gifts and all of that. Nevertheless, just as you'll find with all other girls in the state, you must be ready to go outdoors a lot if you want to date these girls because they grew up being surrounded by nature and their outdoorsy personality is something you definitely can't negotiate.
Montanan Women (age 30 - 45)
There are lots of reasons why you'll enjoy dating local Montanan women in this age range but one of the things about these women is that they have a very strong state pride. Most of these women believe Montana is the best place in the United States and this also tends to point out that you might experience a little bit of glitch if your intention is to settle with one of them out of state. One of the things you'll actually love about these women is their sense of humor. These women can actually tease you and make fun out of serious situations but then, they'll always be willing to help you if you need it.
These women are very appreciative and whatever you do for them, they'll never take it for granted. And, another thing you'll find lovely about them is their loyalty. Montanan women of this age range make amazing romantic partners and they can also be your best friend at the same time. More so, these women have the tendency of trivializing some of the things some people would find to be completely insane and if you're dating one of these women, they'll be glad to share their “secret spots” from the best lake to catch trout to the quietest swimming hole for almost everyone in this state has their secret spots.
Montanan Ladies (age 45+)
Whether you’re in Billings, Helena, Butte, Bozeman, Missoula, or Livingston, there are lots of exciting cougars and older ladies you'll find in Montana, and one thing about these Montanan older ladies is that they're always ready to add spice to your dating life with their fun and friendly vibe. It's always fun with these Montanan older beauties because they know how to have fun and it's zero stress with them.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Montana is breathtaking in its beauty and this alone helps it attract a huge number of people from different parts of the country and in the world at large. Montana does record a good number of visitors annually; in the year 2017, it was estimated that it received over 12 million non-residents. The increasing number of visitors in the state is an attestation to the fact that there has never been a shortage of foreign girls available to mingle with in Montana, and whether you're in for dating tourist girls or hoping to hook up with some of the sexy college girls around, you really need to have a fun, friendly personality and be down for adventures to have better chances with these girls because no-one comes to a place like Montana and keeps doing Netflix when there are loads of beautiful places to explore. To the tourist girls, finding a romantic partner who'll also double as an adventure buddy is not a bad thing at all and you'll always find more tourist girls to hook up with in Montana at some of the best attractions in the state.
Don't be deceived by the fact that there are lots of small towns in Montana, the sizeable number of young single girls available to mingle with in Montana is a good factor that makes hooking up and getting laid with local girls in Montana easy. Looking at the population density and a few other cogent factors, cities like Helena, Missoula, Great Falls, Kalispell, Evergreen, Whitefish, Livingston, Bigfork, Havre, and Billings are regarded to be some of the easiest places to get sex in Montana. Missoula itself is known to be a big party town in Montana and it's a great place to be for guys who want to enjoy getting laid with Montanan girls.
Most of the local girls you'll meet in Montana; especially those in the big towns are very open and liberal when it comes to sex but some of the women in the small, rural towns tend to be a bit preservative when it comes to sex.
Having a one-night stand in Montana can actually be challenging due to the nature of the state but still, finding one-night stands in Montana is actually not an impossible task because there's a good number of liberal girls in this state, and you can actually meet some of them where they're unwinding at some of the nightlife spots in town.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Nicknamed the Treasure State and the Big Sky Country, Montana is situated in the Northwestern United States and it's surrounded by a few other states in the country such as Wyoming, South Dakota, North Dakota, Idaho, and a few other Canadian provinces which include Saskatchewan, British Columbia, and Alberta. Of all the states in the United States of America, Montana is the third least densely populated state, the eighth least populous state, and the fourth largest state by area. Montana has a good number of singles; at least with its population of over one million residents, one could deduce that there's at least a girl for any lucky guy who's smart enough to grab his chance.
There are actually lots of nice places where you can meet single women in Montana and one of them is yoga studios. Women in Montana visit yoga studios to be attuned to their breathing and stretch their bodies and a popular one they visit is the Yoga Hive Montana.
- Yoga Hive Montana offers classes and special events that will help you meet a number of beautiful single women and signing up for a trial class at this yoga studio in Kalispell, Columbia Falls, or Whitefish can offer you opportunities to change your relationship status.
Good Food store is a healthy grocery food store where you can meet a lot of pretty single girls in Montana. Just as you'll find some women here shopping for meats, greens, and cheese, you'll also meet cute girls buying healthy, high-quality, and ready-to-eat foods here. Offering warm food and freshly baked goods, this grocery store is a quality place to check out because it's organized, spacious, and very clean.
Considering the fact that the local girls in Montana admire their picturesque surroundings and they love spending a lot of time outdoors, you'll be in full accordance that outdoor spots are great places to meet single women in Montana. A quality outdoor spot we'll recommend you to check out is the Gallagator Trail.
- The Gallagator Trail is where you'll meet a lot of pretty Montanan girls running, jogging, and walking. Feel free to approach any girl that catches your fancy at this easy trail but you'll have to be cautious so that you're not perceived to be a crazy stalker or something.
Who doesn't love coffee these days? Well, probably a few but this doesn't invalidate the fact that coffee shops hold good potentials when it comes to finding a local single girl to hook up with in Montana.
- Montana Cup Coffeehouse and Bakery Storefront in Livingston is that coffee shop you can trust when it comes to breakfast, brunch, or lunch dates. This neighborhood coffee shop is a quick stop to mingle with some Montanan beauties if you're a morning person, and it's only open from 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m on Wednesday to Sunday.
If you seek a unique experience as you hunt for single women in Montana to hook up with, we'll recommend you check out the Art House Cinema & Pub. This hidden gem in Billings is where some of the local ladies in this state come for fun and you can as well enjoy watching critically acclaimed films and documentaries here. You can as well enjoy reasonably priced beer and wine at the bar right in the building if you're not a film buff so, it's a win-win either way.
The local farmers’ markets are another places we'll recommend you check out. A lot of women in town do come here to buy fresh local produce when the weather is nice and you'll meet a lot of pretty women here enjoying the vibrant community atmosphere as they shop.
- You can check out;
- Farmers Market in Helena every Saturday morning
- Kalispell Farmers Markets
- Missoula Farmers Market
- Bigfork Farmers Market
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Here are some of the bars and clubs where you can enjoy spending your night out in Montana;
- The Iron Horse in Missoula: This bar is one of the favorite hangout venues of the locals in the state. It has a pretty good menu, a huge selection of beers and cocktails, and beer aficionados will really love it here. You can do some people-watching at the outdoor seating and enjoy nice food like the salmon BLT, the fish tacos, or the buffalo chicken salad here. There are as well large TVs where you can watch sports games and the best nights to be here are Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- The Thomas Meagher Bar in Missoula: This Irish pub is where you'll find some of the sports fanatics in the state who come to catch a game. If you love watching live games, this bar is a quality place to be as it has tons of beer on tap with TVs available. The setup here is actually a standard sports bar and you can as well find local Montanan women to hook up with here.
- Feast Raw Bar & Bistro in Bozeman: Offering delicious food, a good selection of beer, and great wine, Feast has a little bit of something for everybody and it's your best bet if you seek an upscale yet trendy atmosphere. This venue is a classier kind of place where you'll find classy Montanan ladies and the attention you’ll get from the staff will make you feel like a celebrity for the service is always excellent. If you're here, make sure you try out its bison carpaccio, the cioppino, and the salt-roasted oysters. Howbeit, Wednesday and Friday are the best nights.
- Plonk in Bozeman: This singles bar is where you'll find some of the pretty single local women in Montana. However, this bar is known to be a venue for ladies' night out and you can also bring your date here because it's a popular date place due to its very nice vibe. Plonk has it all from drinks and great meal to whatever you're in the mood for but you should definitely check out its food because it's the major highlight.
- Rialto Bar in Helena: This place is one of the favorite hangout venues of the locals in this city who love to sing karaoke, dance, drink, and dine. You're guaranteed a fun time here because the crowd is great whether you drop by at daytime or at nighttime. More so, you can also enjoy picking up mature women in Montana here because of its old-school atmosphere and the welcoming and friendly vibe. Come here to let down your hair and have fun on the best nights; Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Casagranda’s in Butte: This venue is a great place to grab a steak and a cocktail. If you've not been to any steakhouse ever since you've been around, we'll recommend you check out this venue. Offering excellent food and awesome drinks, you can take advantage of the full bar if you are not in the mood for a meal. You can also enjoy holding a conversation here because it's not too noisy in here. Walk-ins are accepted but it can be a long wait on weekends but do well to call and reserve a table in advance.
- The Pub Station in Billings: The Pub Station is the place to be for great live music and a cold beer, it brings in young and old crowds, and its live music nights prevail as the busiest ones, even though most of its nights are entertaining with its bar and classic arcade room. There's a range of genres and musicians showcased here and from Thursdays to Mondays, you can enjoy live music with 32 beers on tap at this Billings's popular music venue and taproom
- The Rhinoceros in Missoula: Fondly referred to as “Rhino” by the locals, this bar is a patina of age and it's an ideal median between polished and divey. Scotch lovers will love it here and you'll actually appreciate its charming speakeasy vibe. Centered around local and craft brewers, the draught beer selection here is very impressive and you can enjoy quality drinks without breaking the bank.
- Top Hat Lounge in Missoula: Famous for its increasingly-informed dining public and accommodating a modernizing downtown, Top Hat has concomitantly upped its beer and food game to become a mecca for live entertainment and it has maintained its reputation as a Missoula staple since 1952. There's a decent bar menu to soak up the alcohol, good and trending cocktails, knowledgeable bartenders, and numerous beers on tap here.
- Railyard Ale House & Casino in Billings: Within the hours of 4 to 6 in the evening, you can enjoy happy hour at this bar that offers great local Montana brews and an impressive selection of beer. Live music, laughter, and libations are the essential features of this place and it's famous to be a great live gathering place with its casino and poker tables. The tunes here are raw, less pretentious, and grittier, and this venue toes the line between a dive bar and brew-pub.
If you ever feel like shopping in Montana, here are some malls we recommend;
- Southgate Mall in Missoula
- Broadwater Shopping Center in Billings
- Bridger Peaks Shopping Center in Bozeman
- Great Falls Marketplace Shopping Center in Great Falls
- Smith’s Great Falls Marketplace in Great Falls
- Northgate Offices in Helena
- Grand Center in Billings
- University Square Shopping Center in Bozeman
- Holiday Village Shopping Center in Missoula
- Grant Creek Town Ctr in Missoula
All true Montanans love the great outdoors and if you are on a tight budget but you'd still love to enjoy some nice outdoor activities that won't break your pocket, here are some free/cost-friendly things you can do outside in Montana;
- Enjoy an art walk in downtown Helena.
- Hike to Palisade Falls.
- Walk through the Garden of One Thousand Buddhas in Arlee.
- Take advantage of free fishing days.
- Go for a swim.
- The Dearborn River
- Camp underneath the stars.
- Enjoy free music at the annual Montana Folk Festival in Butte.
- Get lost among the cedars at Ross Creek.
- Utilize your local parks.
- Mount Helena City Park
Universities and Colleges
Universities and colleges in Montana include;
- University of Providence
- Apollos University
- Carroll College
- Rocky Mountain College
- Montana State University Bozeman
- University of Montana Missoula
- Helena College University of Montana Helena
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Miles Community College
- Dawson Community College
- Montana State University Billings
- University of Montana Western Dillon
Montanan girls are reputed for their love for being outdoors, and while it's quite glaring that going into a romantic relationship with a local girl in Montana fetches in more adventures to experience, Montanan girls are actually a nice set of people to go into a romantic relationship with because they tend to stay loyal to those who've got their heart.
Despite the plenty of small towns in Montana, there's still a great chance of finding a holiday romance in Montana.
Tips for Successful Relationship
Successful relationships tend to appear like they're difficult to achieve but it's very much feasible and here are a few helpful tips that can come very handy in achieving that;
- Build trust
- Respect your lover and be nice to her family
- Support your romantic partner
- Stay honest, open, and true
- Fight fairly
- Encourage good communication between you two
Love is a beautiful thing and there's a great chance of finding love in this state.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
Her defined priorities and the kind of vibe she gives around you are valuable tips that can probably help you ascertain if she's the one.
Paying a cash fee of $53 at the office of the Clerk of District Court in any county to obtain a marriage license will help you facilitate your marriage in Montana.
Every town and city in this Big Sky Country exudes some element of down-home charm and with the variety of indoor and outdoor wedding venues littered across different parts of the state, couples who are interested in tying the knot here can enjoy Montana's fresh pine-scented air and diverse beauty.
There is no bad place in Montana to raise a family because Montana is full of great places to live.
|Glacier Country |
The far northwest portions of Montana, including Glacier National Park and the cities of Missoula, Whitefish, Kalispell, and Cut Bank.
|Gold West Country |
Southwest Montana, including the cities of Butte and Helena.
|Russell Country |
Named for famed western artist Charles M. Russell, north central Montana including the cities of Great Falls and Lewistown.
|Yellowstone Country |
South central Montana, the gateway to Yellowstone National Park, including the cities of Bozeman and Red Lodge.
|Missouri River Country |
The far northeast Montana, including Glasgow.
|Custer Country |
The far southeast Montana, including the cities of Billings, Miles City, Glendive and the Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument.
- Helena — the state capital.
- Billings — on the plains within sight of the mountains, most populated city in Montana.
- Bozeman — gateway to Yellowstone National Park.
- Butte — former mining town, once the largest city between Chicago and Seattle, famous for the Berkley Pit, the largest Superfund site in the nation.
- Great Falls — The Electric City.
- Havre — Railroad town, home to many interesting historical sites including the Wahkpa Chu'gn buffalo jump, the H.Earl Clack Museum, Ft. Assiniboine, Havre Beneath the Streets, and the nearby Bear Paw Battlefield.
- Kalispell — gateway to Glacier National Park.
- Livingston; The original gateway to Yellowstone National Park. Home to three interesting local museums, and still the Northern gateway to Yellowstone.
- Missoula — Montana's second-largest city, home to the University of Montana.