Mongolia dating guide advises how to meet single girls. You just need to know the basic steps how to date Mongolian women. Learn how to arrange dates with hot Mongolian girls, how to take your relationship to the next level and how to find your soulmate and fall in love. Read more on how to date local women and where to meet girls in Mongolia, Asia.
Girls in Mongolia:
- Looks of girls: 4.5 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 4 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 4 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4.5 / 5
Dating in Mongolia:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3.5 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 4 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 3.5 / 5
Sex in Mongolia:
- Women's sexual activity: 4.5 / 5
- One-night stands: 4 / 5
More about Mongolia:
- Nightlife in general: 3.5 / 5
- Locals' English level: 4 / 5
- Budget per day: US$30 - $450
- Accommodation: US$20 - $300
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
With over a population of 3.33 million people, Mongolia is a landlocked and sparsely populated county in the globe. It shares its borders with Russia and China. With about 30% of its population still being nomadic, Mongolia has a unique culture. The cold weather, harsh ways of life, and the footprint of several nomadic empires have shaped the culture of Mongolia significantly.
Mongolian women vary distinctly from your conception of Asian women. They are neither small nor petite. In fact, due to the inheritance of nomadic genes, these women have a strong body wrapped in grace and sophistication. They are loving, faithful, and extremely family-oriented. These women are used to hard work and are highly ambitious. They are educated and voice out their opinions firmly.
Dating a Mongolian girl can be fun if you are aware of the cultural norms that are prevalent in the country. Here, the dating culture is quite traditional. Men are expected to ask the women out. Gentlemanly acts like holding the door, and gifting flowers and chocolates are appreciated. Paying the bill at the end of the date is another common norm.
Mongolian women generally prefer men that are confident and successful. They also like men that can make them laugh. They value family highly and expect the men they date to adhere to the same values. These women are incredibly passionate too. You will not be disappointed by their passionate acts of sexual intimacy. However, they feel much more confident in private settings.
The dating culture in Mongolia seems to have remained considerably unchanged in the past few decades. While immediately meeting the girl's parents are no longer required for the men, still, it is considered good behavior to meet the parents of the girl's six months into dating. The parents are then to judge the men and declare their opinions on them.
The dating culture here is somewhat traditional. The girls here are exotic with soft feminine features. They have tall stature and are strongly built. They ooze sophistication, which is further enhanced by their incredible fashion sense. These women are educated, intelligent, and prefer men that can hold a conversation with them.
Here, men ask the women out on a date. You will most likely be able to impress her if you display acts of chivalry like offering her flowers or any other simple gifts. While these women seem to be attracted to successful men, it is better not to flaunt your wealth in an obnoxious way. Instead, be a gentleman and converse with her. Her fiery personality will charm you in ways you could never have imagined.
PDA is not quite prevalent here. While sexual acts are not taboo, the girl you have successfully seduced will most likely be more secure and passionate in a private space. As you peel off her layers, you will be left awe-struck by the unveiling of her passionate side. These women are excellent lovers and perform sexual acts with utmost desire and love.
The women in Mongolia are beyond the typical beauty that you would associate with other Asian women. Centuries of the nomadic lifestyle and harsh weather have contributed to a significant change in the physical appearance and personality of these women. They are independent, proud, and self-reliant. They are not afraid to work hard and have high ambitions.
The high education and career that they pursue make them difficult to attract the local men. They are attracted to men that can match them in every way. These women like men that are kind, honest but can handle them and take care of the family. Their fierce love for family makes them perfect life partners. These women don’t impress easily, but once they do, their love will make you forget everything else.
Mongolian women have a liberal mindset and are not opposed to having fun or casually hooking up. They do desire relationships but with the right man. They do not shy away from sexual advances and are not hesitant to approach men they find attractive. However, this mostly depends on the personality of the woman. These women look after their bodies and consume healthy foods. They are experts in culinary art. They are encouraged to look beautiful without being fragile.
Mongolian Girls (age 18 - 29)
Mongolian girls in this age bracket are fun, adventurous, and ready to take on life. They are most likely pursuing further education or have already established their career. They are ambitious but are not opposed to living life and partying. These girls are your best chances at hooking up when you are in Mongolia.
Ulaanbaatar, being the capital city of Mongolia is a great place for you to find women that are not overly traditional. Women here are quite liberal and welcoming of other cultures. They are independent and do not depend financially on anyone. The tribe mentality passed on through ages has inculcated in them a sense of faithfulness and maternal instincts.
These girls dress fashionably and are impressed by men that are absolute gentlemen. Dress to impress and then buy her a drink. Start a casual conversation and do not undermine her intelligence. Be chivalrous and respectful with subtle flirting. This will no doubt help you in getting lucky for the night.
While some of these girls are fun with a wild task in them, you may also chance upon conventional girls. These girls only date men that are approved by their families. Keep this in mind and put distance between them before you find yourself in trouble with the locals.
Mongolian Women (age 30 - 45)
Mongolian women in this age bracket are mostly married as they tend to marry at a young age. On your trip to Mongolia, you are going to experience difficulties in this particular aspect. It is better not to pursue married women for two main reasons – first, they are extremely faithful and are unlikely to give into you, and secondly, their husbands are notoriously possessive and temperamental.
Making use of online dating platforms can help you in this regard. You can find some of the Mongolian women in the bars and clubs of the various cities. These single women are utterly beautiful and have a spit-fire personality that will keep you hooked. They are strong, financially independent, and in no way tolerate misbehavior.
These women prefer men that are kind and chivalrous. While some women may like hints of domination, an extreme display of masculinity will diminish your impression on them. They like men that exude calm confidence and seem to be knowledgeable in several aspects of life.
If you have managed to charm them for the night, you can expect warmth and intense passion while being sexually intimate with them. They are bold and not afraid to play out exotic fantasies.
Mongolian Ladies (age 45+)
If you have a unique taste for dating mature ladies, then you are going to face disappointment in your visit to Mongolia. Ladies in this age bracket in Mongolia are already married with kids and a family. But, with some luck and dating apps, you can still find some of them across the various cities of the country.
These women still look gorgeous; age doesn't seem to affect them at all. They have also retrained their intelligence and quirky personality. Their sense of humor is one of a kind, and they prefer men that are courteous and treat them with equal respect.
Keeping up an intellectual conversation with them while subtly flirting is the perfect way to impress these ladies. They are not quickly swayed and requires quite a bit of patience and effort on your part. But once you succeed, these Mongolian women are intensely passionate and can make your trip a memorable one for the rest of your life.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Handling Mongolian women can be a little tricky if you are unable to get past the language barrier and their strong personality. However, the country does experience a moderate tourist rush during the summertime. While winters are brutally cold, summers are quite pleasurable, as is evident from the number of foreigners that visit the country.
You can interact with these foreign women without keeping in mind the several traditional aspects and chivalry. Free interaction along with certain nostalgia for home, helps bonding with them much easier. The ex-pat community in Mongolia is significantly small due to the difficult weather conditions that prevail here. However, you can still find some of them in various bars and pubs in Ulaanbaatar.
Several student exchange programs allow students from other countries to come here to study. You can approach them with relative ease without fearing any repercussions from the locals. These women are comfortable with hooking up with foreigners and having a good time. They are well aware that such romances are not likely to be successful and are perfectly content with having wild experiences.
Despite the patriarchal structure of the Mongolian society, the sexual revolution is simmering underway. The chances of achieving education along with their fiery and independent personality, aid them to break the barriers that have been diligently constructed by society when it comes to sexual acts. This has made the Mongolian women bold, fun, and brave enough to look out for their own desires.
On your trip to Mongolia, in the big cities, especially Ulaanbaatar, you will encounter several women that are as much interested in casual affairs as you are. These women have strong opinions and know-how to get what they desire. Impress them with your charms, and you will get to witness their much more intense and passionate layer.
However, it is also evident that you will also come across strictly traditional women. These women often enter a relationship only after gaining the consent of their parents. They are quite conservative and only indulge in sexual intimacy in long-term serious relationships.
PDA is not very common here. It is best to avoid them to ward off any unnecessary trouble. Also, you will find that these women are more comfortable and bold when you are alone. It is also advisable, to be honest about your intentions when approaching the girl. If your ideas do not coincide, just back off and find someone else.
The sex culture in Mongolia is not repressed. However, it is not as tolerant as the European countries. Society is not accepting of PDA and open discussion of sex. This does not restrain either the men or the women to indulge themselves in sexual acts. Pre-marital sex is not uncommon here. While complete sexual liberalization is yet to come, Mongolia is slowly making changes for it.
Education and the ease of embracing other cultures have armed the Mongolian women with courage and determination to break past the patriarchal shackles. These women are bold, assertive, and do not like to be dominated. They are opinionated, independent, and have no problem in seeking out their sexual desires.
Your encounter with such Mongolia women will leave you amazed. The confident yet demure approach will captivate you in ways you could not have imagined. These women, when given the chance, are extremely passionate. They are not averse to exploring sexual fantasies and perform sexual acts with desire and passion. Their soft yet prominent feminine features will leave you craving for more.
However, it is also important to keep in mind that certain women may not agree with your concept. In that case, take a step back. It is not a good idea to make these women uncomfortable as the local men can be quite protective, leading you in serious trouble.
The concept of one-night stands in Mongolia is not as uncommon as you might think. If you are aware of the popular hotspots that are frequented by these hot and single women, then finding some women for a night of pleasure must not be very difficult. Try to approach women that are single or in groups with their female friends.
You can come across these exotic beauties at the various bars, nightclubs, and pubs of the different cities of Mongolia. The women visiting these places usually have a liberal mindset and are comfortable with some heavy flirting. Buy these women a drink and pull of the perfect gentleman act with charm. Your ability to be charming and polite is the key to winning their hearts.
But, after intense seduction, be honest about your desires. Do not lead them on. They are quite a sight when they are furious and can cause loads of trouble for you. Also, remember that a wild night is only possible if the women that you are impressing are intensely passionate about it.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Despite being sparsely populated, there is no shortage of places to meet these absolutely gorgeous women in Mongolia. While most of the population is centered in its capital city, some are spread to the other cities, with few still living the nomadic lifestyle. Being aware of the highly visited places will dramatically increase your chances of interaction, and thereby, the seduction of these women.
Daytime is definitely harder and requires more effort and determination. During the day, the Mongolian women are either at work or busy at home. This makes impressing them a lot harder. But, you can definitely find some of them in the popular shopping malls. You can also find some of these women in the popular tourist spots. They are very polite and kind and will never deny help if you ask them. Use this opportunity to converse and then casually ask her out for a date.
Nighttime is the best time to approach these Mongolian women. Often, these women head out to have a drink and have fun after working hard during the day. You can interact with them in an atmosphere that makes them relaxed. Dance with her and buy her a drink to charm her. Read the section below to know more about the prime hotspots of the county to assist you in your adventure.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Nightlife in Mongolia is vibrant, diversified, and mostly centralized around its capital city, Ulaanbaatar. It is quite common for the Mongolian women to wander into the various bars, clubs, and pubs to drink and wash away the stress of the day. These women work hard during the day and party harder at night. Some of the most frequented establishments are given below.
- Lux (Choibalsan): A perfect interpretation of a loud, polished nightclub attracting the youth of Choibalsan like a magnet. The interior décor and the enthusiastic atmosphere add to the appeal.
- Dund Gol (Ulaanbaatar): With a beer garden at the front and a record store with an interesting collection of vinyl, Dund Gol is the kind of hippy bar that will leave you amazed.
- iLoft (Ulaanbaatar): Located at the back of the Best Western Tuushin Hotel, iLoft is a fascinating nightclub with a grand dance floor, modern décor, and techno beats.
- Three Camel Lodge Bar (Bayanzag): Turning into a happening bar filled with vintage drinks is an intriguing turn for this stone lodge, which serves camel milk. The bar has some of the finest stocks of whiskey, wine, and tequila.
- Revolution (Ulaanbaatar): With a chilled ambiance and intimate settings, this pub is perfect for tasting the local beers and engaging with the local crowd.
- Erdenes Plaza (Darkhan): This plaza has multiple facets that make it intriguing. With a nightclub, karaoke pub, arcade for video game, and a cinema hall, Erdenes Plaza satisfies people with varied tastes.
- Grand Khaan Irish Pub (Ulaanbaatar): One of the most popular and old pubs of Ulaanbaatar that pulls crowd like no other. The Irish menu with delicious foods, a lazy atmosphere, and live music is a bonus.
- Crown Nightclub (Khovd City): Located in the basement, Crown nightclub offers VIP areas, grooving DJs, and a taste of the Mongolian cuisine. Beer is available by the bottle along with karaoke.
- 17 Sky Bar (Ulaanbaatar): Situated as a rooftop bar over the Central Tower, the bar offers a grand view of the city along with innovative cocktails, international cuisine, and live music.
- Vegas (Ulaanbaatar): With the appearance of a bunker, this nightclub is located in Blue Sky Tower's basement. A wide variety of music including R&B, electro, and salsa attracts locals and tourists alike.
Approaching Mongolian women during the daytime may not be very easy. Most of these women remain engaged at work or are busy at their homes. However, you can encounter some of them while visiting some of the most popular shopping malls scattered around Mongolia. You can approach these women casually and start a riveting conversation to keep them interested. You can then move forward to ask her out for a date. Some of them are listed below to aid you.
- Zaisan Square Center (Ulaanbaatar): A modern outlook with 8 floors encompasses this complex. It houses luxurious stores, banks, offices, supermarkets, restaurants, and many more.
- Galleria Ulaanbaatar (Ulaanbaatar): Situated at the heart of the capital city, the shopping complex gives you a proper Mongolian experience. With excellent food and high-end stores, this mall is an absolute delight.
- Naran Mall (Ulaanbaatar): With modern architecture and stylish outlook, Naran Mall houses several high-end retail stores, salons, and delicious restaurants. With its excellent services, the shopaholics are bound to have a great experience.
The rugged landscape and rich history give Mongolia some beautiful tourist sites. These spots will definitely leave you craving for more. Leaving Mongolia without visiting at least some of these tourist sites will leave you in regret.
In addition to viewing these magnificent sights, you can also encounter a variety of Mongolian women in these places. These women are kind and polite and will help you if you ask help in navigating the country. Some of the most popular sites are listed below.
- Altai Tavan Bogd National Park (Bayan-Ölgii Province): This protected area comprises of the five highest peaks in all of Mongolia, three lakes, and the Petroglyphic Complexes of the Mongolian Altai, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Rock painting and diversified wildlife add to its massive appeal.
- Lake Khövsgöl (Northwest, near the Russian Border): One of the seventeen oldest lakes in the world with its diversified wildlife around. The deep blue freshwater lake is a vision with a Long-term Ecological Research Site (LTERS) established around it.
- Amarbayasgalant Monastery (Selenge Province): Constructed under the reign of Emperor Manchu Yongzheng, it is one of the largest monasteries in Mongolia. It is mainly dedicated to the Maitreya deity and exhibits a mixed Mongol, Chinese, and Tibetan style. Out of the 40 temples, only 28 remain today.
Universities and Colleges
The widespread growth of colleges and universities has led to high literacy rates among Mongolian women. This has helped them to overcome barriers and obtain the self-confidence required to explore and navigate the outside world. Some of the most popular universities and colleges are given below.
- Darkhan Institute, Darkhan (city)
- Orkhon University, Orkhon
- Khan-Uul Institute, Khan-Uul
- Mongolian National University of Medical Sciences, Ulaanbaatar
- University of the Humanities, Ulaanbaatar
- Mongolian University of Science and Technology, Ulaanbaatar
The majority of these educational institutions offer various student programs that allow foreigners to come to the country for educational opportunities. This widely increases the diversification of the student pool. Lack of the language barrier and a free persona makes the foreign students a great alternative to the strong-willed, proud Mongolian women. They are easy to approach and are much more interested in quick affairs than long-term committed relationships.
It is quite easy to be in a relationship with a Mongolian woman. But, what is difficult is to impress them. These women have a firm personality and expect their partners to be serious and confident. They are ambitious, dedicated, and love balancing their personal and professional life with grace. They are difficult to impress as they expect their man to be successful but caring towards the family.
If you have impressed her with your kind acts and caring nature, it still is not enough for the relationship to be solidified. You still need the approval of her parents to ensure that she is as much involved as you are. These women take the opinions of their families very seriously. They are not likely to pursue a relationship with you if their family does not agree.
However, you might also fall for a Mongolian girl who has a liberal mindset. Yet, they value family immensely. But, these women are more likely to rebel for you rather than leaving you. Most of these women are extremely faithful and do not leave their partners until it is absolutely necessary.
If you are in a relationship with a Mongolian woman, you must compliment her and offer simple gifts. Money does not matter much, and simplistic offerings like chocolates and flowers hold more importance. Be charming, polite, and do not show aggressiveness.
While traveling through the picturesque beauty of Mongolia, it is quite natural to think of romancing these exotic Mongolian beauties. These women are utterly gorgeous with fair skin, dark air, and soft lips that will entice any man immediately. If you are aware of the cultural norms prevalent in the country, you might have a good chance of romancing one of these beauties amidst the breathtaking backdrops.
But, the concept of holiday romance varies from people to people. If you desire a short and wild casual affair, then you must approach the girls with absolute honesty. Keep in mind that you can only have fun if your intentions are honest. It is also the best way to avoid any trouble.
But, if any of these stunning beauties have captured your heart, you will need to be patient. She might not trust your words, and you will need to prove it to her through repeated romantic gestures. But, rest be assured, once they are, these women will love you with an intense love that will make you fall in love with them even more.
Whatever type of holiday romance that you desire- short or long, you can have a chance at both. You will meet various women with different personalities that will leave you awe-struck.
Tips for Successful Relationship
As much as effort is required, in initiating a relationship, more efforts are needed to ensure its success. Relationships are fragile and are built with pillars of trust, respect, and many more crucial factors. Love alone cannot stand the test of time. To protect your relationship from crumbling, it is vital that you face the problems together. Take a look at the tips given below to strengthen your relationship even more.
- Do not disrespect her pr her culture. Mongolians are proud people. Their strong will and fiery personality leave little room for forgiveness for those who disrespect their culture. Do not mock or show any signs of disrespect towards her culture and beliefs.
- Allow her freedom. The free-spirited nature of these women despises domination. Do not try to suppress her; rather give her the opportunity to achieve her dreams and desires.
- Apologize when you are at fault. Pride and ego are dangerous thorns that have the potential to destroy a relationship. If you have made a mistake, be brave, and give her a heartfelt apology.
- Do not take her for granted. The fact that this lovely woman has given into your advances does not mean that you stop making efforts. Rather, surprise with your love, attention, and plan simple dates.
- Respect her family. Mongolians are very family-oriented. Make sure that you respect and gain their approval.
The gorgeous scenic beauty and the stunning Mongolian ladies make fall in love a lot easier. Falling in love cannot be pinpointed nor can it be predicted. Only by keeping your heart open to possibilities, can you experience true love. Some of them might lead to heartache, but the mere chance of true love keeps you going. Finding love among these Mongolian women cannot be guaranteed, but you can surely give it a try.
These women are absolutely beautiful, but it is their firm and kind personality that will make you fall in love with them. The way these women tend to take care of their partners and the maternal instinct that they naturally have makes them absolutely perfect life partners. If you have fallen in love with the local woman, you have gained an intense love and adoration.
It might take some time for you to convince her of your love and intentions. Keep in mind that they are not too trusting of foreigners, and most of them have probably never left the country. Their wariness is instinctual. You must make considerable efforts to ensure that they know that you are serious about them. However, it is also important to remember that just winning over the girl is not enough. You must also gain the affection and respect of the family to make any future decisions.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
When the matter of committing to someone for life arises, it is vital to know if the girl you have been falling for is the right one for you. Ensuring this is a difficult task and requires you to gain perspective from a different angle. You can take a peek at the tips listed below to make sure that the Mongolian woman you are totally in love with is the one for you.
- She must be willing to share secrets. Honesty is absolutely vital in any relationship. She must not hide or lie about things. Also, it is your responsibility to make sure that she feels comfortable enough to share everything with you.
- She must respect your culture. As much as her culture is important to her, yours is significant too. She must display respect and warmth while embracing your culture.
- Money shouldn’t matter. Wealth and status are critical factors that are important in life. But, these shouldn’t be the pillars on which a relationship stands. She must not be with you for money and status.
- She must trust you. Trust goes both ways. She must be able to trust you as much as you trust her.
- She must be your friend too. Apart from being a lover, there are few comforts that only a friend can offer. She must at least attempt to be your friend.
Mongolian women are gorgeous with exotic fair skin tones and dark eyes and hair. Keeping their beauty aside, it is their personality that lures most men. These women are ambitious, highly educated but are absolutely family-oriented. Despite achieving great heights in their career, these women still place their family as the top priority. This makes it easy to fall in love with these resplendent beauties.
If you have seriously fallen in love with a Mongolian woman and want to plan a life with her, you must get her family's permission, especially her father's. The society at heart is still patriarchal, and the women do not do anything that might cause distress among the family. You are more likely to have a life with her if you can successfully impress her family. Respect and chivalry are highly important to gain their approval.
Even before seeking her father's permission, you must talk in detail about marriage to the girl you are in love with. Mongolia is a country with extreme weather conditions and has a way of life that is not suitable for all. You must discuss with her all prospects before taking the final decision. Ask her clearly if she would want to leave her country. If you are thinking of settling here, think over it thoroughly too.
Moreover, marriage is a sensitive topic and must be given due deliberation and thought before making a lifetime commitment.
The Mongolians are very proud of their culture, and this is quite evident in the integration of the ancient customs and traditions in their wedding still today. They have the desire to honor the ancient rituals and keep them alive through the generations. If you have successfully convinced and obtained the permission of the woman's family for marriage, you are going to have a quirky and unforgettable wedding. Some of the wedding traditions centered before and after the wedding are given below.
- Betrothal Gifts: Several betrothal gifts like tea leaves, sugar, etc. are sent to the bride's house as a proposal of marriage. If these gifts are accepted, then the proposal is considered to be granted.
- Engagement ceremony: In this ceremony, the father of the groom brings a silver bowl filled with milk and a hadag. This is given to the bride’s father. If he accepts, then it, means that he has accepted the man as his own son.
- Breaking of sheep’s neck: In this tradition, the bridegroom has to break the neck of a cooked sheep. This is a fun tradition where the bridesmaids sometimes insert a rod to make the ritual difficult. The ease with which the groom breaks the neck displays his strength.
- Rings: The bride wears the ring on the left hand, and the ring is designed in a way that represents the bagana, which is found in the ger. The groom wears his ring on the right hand, and it is designed in a way to represent the roof of the ger.
- Traditional dress: As per the Mongolian customs, the traditional wedding dress is called the “deel”. The bride wears the deel of lighter shades and the groom in dark colors.
Family is held as a sacred thread for the Mongolians. Familial love plays a very important role in the lives of Mongolians. The family structure is mostly nuclear, a clear refection from the still prevalent nomadic lifestyle. While modernization has swept Mongolia, it is eons away from truly establishing gender equality.
Society at some level is still patriarchal. Here, the men are considered as the head of the family and are given the duty of taking care of the family and making important decisions. The women are subjugated to an inferior role and are delegated to taking care of the household. Modernization, education, and exposure to other cultures have changed the position of women drastically.
Now, Mongolian women prefer to balance their home and career diligently. Having a career does not deter them from having a perfect family. Mongolians are taught from a very young age to prioritize family over everything.
The children are brought up with a perfect mix of strictness and love. They are taught to work hard and respect the elders. Mongolia is a landlocked country with winters, particularly harsh. If you are thinking of setting down here to have a family, then you must think critically before making a decision.