Guide for dating in Milwaukee helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Wisconsinite women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local Wisconsinite girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in Milwaukee. In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America.
Girls in Milwaukee:
- Looks of girls: 4.3 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 3.8 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 3.6 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4 / 5
Dating in Milwaukee:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3.8 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 3.6 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 4.1 / 5
Sex in Milwaukee:
- Women's sexual activity: 3.65 / 5
- One-night stands: 3.55 / 5
More about Milwaukee:
- Nightlife in general: 4.4 / 5
- Locals' English level: 5 / 5
- Moving around the city: 3.8 / 5
- Budget per day: US$90 - $500
- Accommodation: US$20 - $450
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 See Also
Dating a Milwaukeean comes with attractive packages but as people in the Midwest, they have a lot of peculiarities about them. So, if you've met someone from Milwaukee already or your plan is to date a local girl from Milwaukee, there are a couple of things you really need to know about the local girls in Milwaukee. As of 2019, the city was recorded to be populated by about 590,000, evincing a good number of single local girls available to hook up with in Milwaukee and being the fifth-largest city in the Midwestern United States of America and the largest city in the state of Wisconsin, the local girls in this city do have a lot of unique attributes, and one of them is that Beer is life to them.
If you're dating a local girl from Milwaukee, you'll just have to accept this fact because, in this city, a lot of things revolve around drinking. In fact, if you happen to connect with someone here in this city, your first date will probably include bar-hopping but you shouldn't see the local girls in this city as people who have an alcohol problem because they don't actually but rather, you could focus on making a good impression by ordering them a local brew and catch a view of seeing their heart melt. But, know that the girls are likely to drink you under the table and you shouldn't be upset about that. Cheese is a food group in Milwaukee and your relationship with a local girl from Milwaukee might get rocky if you're lactose intolerant. Wisconsin prides itself as the state with the absolute best cheese in the world and consequentially, the girls in this city seem to be obsessed with cheese. So, if you're going out with a local girl in this city, she would be more interested in eating some cheesy goodness anywhere and with anything. Even as the girls love eating cheese, they also love frozen custard and this is why if you're on a date with a girl from Milwaukee, rather than offering her ice cream, get her custard and as a matter of fact, dessert dates are the best dates in this city.
Most of the local girls in Milwaukee are also football fanatics and if you're dating a girl in this city, you would realize that she'll probably transform into a different kind of person on Sundays because she'll be on ridiculous Packers attire and glued to the T.V. during football season. In fact, she might be putting on a foam cheese hat but just have it in mind that you shouldn't make any important plans on Sundays except if you two will be going to watch a game together. A Milwaukee winter date is built for romance and there would be a lot of winter dates if you're dating a local girl from Milwaukee because it's often cold most of the time in this city. And, what you guys would be doing is probably getting snuggled by the fire, drinking hot chocolate, and sledding together. But, the downside to winter date is that before you can go out, you may have to dig your date out of the snow and your date might probably be late.
Wrapping it all up, dating a local girl from Milwaukee is one of the best things that can ever happen to you in this city and it's something you'll probably never regret. Why? This is simply because the locals in this city are some of the most genuine and nicest people you'll ever meet and they're unlike any other people. You can never go wrong if you're dating a local girl from Milwaukee whether you're making snow-angels or eating custard and one sure thing is that she'll never let you down if you stay put.
Milwaukee is regarded by some to be "a lousy city for dating" and some of the high ranking websites like Thrillist and WalletHub seem to corroborate this. Looking at the statistics, Milwaukee's dating scene seems pretty grim and the city ranks at a low position as one of the United States' best cities for singles. Howbeit, if you're not familiar with the singles scene in this city, you can use dating apps for a start and it's advisable to use Tinder and Bumble where you can get to connect with some single local girls in Milwaukee with ease. And, one tangible thing you should know about dating in Milwaukee is that first dates are very important and this is simply because they determine if you and your date would be compatible and with fun places like ComedySportz, Holler House, and Indulgence Chocolatiers, you can make your first date count and enjoy your day out with your newly found Milwaukee lady.
Dating in Milwaukee can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Milwaukee and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
There are lots of things to enjoy from dating a woman from Milwaukee. Although no-one is totally perfect, Milwaukee women still have a couple of things that will make you enjoy dating them. One of the things you'll enjoy about dating a woman from Milwaukee is that you'll have someone to cheer on your home teams with. Actually, Milwaukee is united by teams like the Badgers, the Bucks, the Packers, and the Brewers, and with a Milwaukeean lady by your side, you two will be having a fun time cheering on your favorite team together.
Another noticeable thing about Milwaukee women is that they have a uniquely loveable accent. One can simply say that the locals in this city speak the language of love and nothing is less romantic like their thick, whimsical nasal intonations of the “M’waukee.” More so, the propensity of you discovering your inner foodie is high if you're dating a woman from Milwaukee. There's great food, all day, every day in this city because it's a foodie town and there are tons of options of nice places to grab a bite, and having a Milwaukeean woman by your side will expose you to some of the best places to eat in the city.
Another interesting thing about the local women in Milwaukee is that they're tough. Milwaukee women are actually pretty tough and strong and they know how to withstand the icy, snowy, long, and cold winters. The toughness of these women tends to come handy when you need to jump-start your car in a blizzard and that aside, it's also a romantic watch for the sight. Due to the cold weather in the city, Milwaukee women love to cuddle but one sure thing you'll always enjoy about dating Milwaukeean women is that every date will be more romantic than the previous. Lake Park Bistro and the Harbor House are some of the nicest romantic restaurants in the city where you can get great food and enjoy great views alongside because they overlook Lake Michigan but hitherto, there will be no boring "dinner and a movie" thing if you're dating a woman from Milwaukee.
The simple point is, you'll never have a boring time if you're dating a Milwaukeean woman as there would be summer festivals, brewery tours, paddleboarding, kayaking, boat tours, and a whole lot of nice activities to enjoy. Apart from the women being fun to be with, they're also all smarty-pantses. Milwaukee is home to Milwaukee School of Engineering, Carroll University, Alverno College, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Marquette University, and many other higher education institutions, pointing to the fact that the women are a bunch of educated and smart people. So, you won't have to worry about keeping the conversation going all by yourself because they're versed and brainy to handle almost any topic.
The women of Milwaukee love their brats and beer, and one sure thing is that they’ll never pressure you to drink some fancy, expensive wine. If you're dating a woman from Milwaukee, you don't have to hold back the feeling of enjoying a cold, refreshing beer with your date even though we all know that fine wines and fancy cocktails are all well and good. This is Brew City so, feel free to enjoy your beer with your Milwaukee lady. You can also probably get whisked away to Germany for the night if you're dating a woman from Milwaukee but the presence of Lake Michigan in the city makes the city a romantic place itself to get cozied up and you can as we enjoy an all-day hike or take a perfect short walk at some of the city's trails, paths, and parks for the cityscapes are pretty magical. In accordance with the city's recent census, there's a good population of Whites and African Americans in Milwaukee plus a few Hispanics, American Indians, and Asians. This, of course, clearly connotes the looks of the women you're likely to come across in this city.
Wisconsinite Girls (age 18 - 29)
Wisconsinite girls of this age are pretty adorable. If you want to date them, you don't need to work up yourself too much trying to be who you aren't because staying real and original will come very handy if you ever thought of going into a romantic relationship with them. A large number of these girls are educated and smart and you need to be smart and be good-looking as well to have a better chance with these girls. However, some of these girls may turn out to be high maintenance due to a few things but actually, most of them are low maintenance. It's quite easy to meet these girls in the city. Take a stroll in the downtown area, hang around a restaurant, go party at a nightclub, or visit any of the trending spots in your area and you'll definitely find across some of these girls to approach.
Wisconsinite Women (age 30 - 45)
Wisconsinite women of this age range have a great set of lovely attributes. One of the things you'll enjoy about dating them is that they're not "difficult people" and they could be very romantic. If you date these women, you'll get to see a very good side of Milwaukee that you couldn't have possibly experienced just on your own and if you stay put, these women will always come through for you. You can find them hanging out at one of the dive bars in the city when it's dark and during the day, especially on weekends, hit up any of the grocery stores in the city.
Wisconsinite Ladies (age 45+)
The older women in Milwaukee are very beautiful and you'll actually enjoy dating cougars and mature ladies in Milwaukee. Everyone is more open and adventurous in this city and Milwaukee truly has a local social scene you'll actually love and enjoy. These days, there are lots of younger men hooking up with single Milwaukee cougars and one thing is, the cougar bars in the city offer a lot of potentials and opportunities for young guys to meet and connect with single cougars in Milwaukee. Milwaukee cougars do know how to take care of a man and another thing you'll enjoy from dating them is that they're experienced and low maintenance. Here are some of the best places where you can meet and hook up with Milwaukee cougars:
- Rochambo Coffee and Tea House
- Bay View Books and Music
- Mad Rooster Cafe
- Mo’s A Place For Steaks
- Regano’s Roman Coin
- Café Hollander
- Brisco County Wood
- Elsa’s On The Park
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
In case you don't know, Tourism is a huge industry in Wisconsin and Milwaukee is the state's largest tourism market. When you speak of foreign girls in Milwaukee, there's a great number of them in this city and due to their diversity, it's quite important that one puts the cultural background of these girls into check while speaking of hooking up with Milwaukee foreign girls. Consequentially, making an outright generalization could be haphazard but you'll surely have a better chance of hooking up with foreign girls in Milwaukee if you're someone with a very fun and personable personality.
There's a lot of hooking up happening in Milwaukee and getting laid with Wisconsinite Girls in Milwaukee is not actually tough. As earlier said, people in this city are more open and adventurous, and Milwaukee does rank as one of the easiest cities to get laid in Wisconsin.
A large number of women in Milwaukee are sexually liberated and the women in the city do enjoy their sexual freedom without being checked per se.
Getting a one-night stand in Milwaukee is not actually difficult; if you look in the right direction, you'll find a lot of girls to have a one-night stand with in Milwaukee.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Singles seeking to pursue their interests or socialize with other singles will have a lot of choices from the available diverse options as there's no shortage of places to go for a good time ranging from fancy ballrooms and social clubs to the singles bars and many stunning venues which offer ample opportunities to meet, connect and hook up with Milwaukee single ladies. Milwaukee is a great place to move to, not because it's the largest city in the state of Wisconsin but its appealing vibe and cool atmosphere for singles as it offers festivals such as ‘Summerfest, cultural venues, activities, and many other several opportunities that can help you meet and connect with single local ladies while you will also get to have a lot of fun in the process.
In fact, it could be quite easy to make new friends in this city if you are outgoing and the Summer Fest festival which holds here in late June/early July can really help you to hook up with single local girls in Milwaukee effortlessly. Actually, there are lots of nice places in the city where you can meet beautiful single girls in Milwaukee and if you're ready to go out, you do have a couple of few places to visit. During the day, you can reap good fruits if you take a stroll around the Public Market, along the shore of Lake Michigan, or along the Milwaukee River Walk. These spots are good places to day game in Milwaukee and don't forget that the goal is to approach as many ladies as you can and widen your hooking up chances.
The downtown nightlife areas in the city are also great locations where you can meet pretty single girls in Milwaukee. Actually, there are a couple of singles nightlife main areas in the city, and a lot of them share close proximity to the shores of Lake Michigan. The two best party hotspots in Milwaukee; Brady Street and Bay View, are essential places to check out if you are hunting for single girls to hook up with in Milwaukee and asides the goal of getting hooked up with a girl, you can even possibly get a one-night stand with a Milwaukeean girl at the Historic Third Ward and Walker’s Point. In a nutshell, these highlighted singles bar districts offer great spots where you can meet single girls in Milwaukee during the day and at night, and if you're charming and skilled in gaming, you can even get a one-night stand. Here are other places where you can meet and hook up with single girls in Milwaukee:
- Along Lake Michigan: It would not be justifiable a bit to compile the list of best places to meet single women in Milwaukee without adding this spot. This place has always been one of the finest places where you can meet both local and tourist girls in Milwaukee because it never seizes to receive and welcome different people from time to time and it offers lots of opportunities and potentials to connect with fellow singles. In fact, it's quite possible that you go on an instant date with a girl you meet here because this spot has always been one of the romantic date spots in the city.
- Milwaukee Art Museum (MAM): This Milwaukee's art museum is inarguably one of the best places to meet single girls in Milwaukee. Whether you desire to meet single local girls or single tourist ladies in Milwaukee, this museum offers opportunities for both, and it's a great place to pick up both younger and older ladies in the city as well. It is one of the largest museums in the United States of America and its collection contains nearly 25,000 works of art - no wonder it does receive a lot of traffic consistently and still maintains its position as a great place to meet, mingle, and connect with Milwaukee singles.
- Bayshore Town Center: Generally speaking, malls and shopping districts are great places where you can meet single girls in Milwaukee and this modern open-air mall outfitted with the IPic entertainment complex which features a restaurant, bar, bowling alley, and a movie theatre plus high-end retailers is a great spot to meet and hook up with single women in the Milwaukee area. It was completely gutted and renovated in the year 2006 and some of its offers include the likes of Trader Joe's, Apple Store, J. Crew, Fossil, Banana Republic, and Vera Bradley. It also has a couple of nice restaurants in the center such as The Cheesecake Factory, Devon Seafood + Steak, and California Pizza Kitchen.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Milwaukee is popular for its beer and it's not surprising why the people in this city label Milwaukee as Brewtown and Brew City. This city is not short on great mixology and you'll be thrilled to know that if you're a cocktail lover. And if clubbing is your thing, there are lots of nice clubs in the city where you can enjoy dancing and partying. Here are some of the best bars and nightclubs in Milwaukee:
- SITE 1A: From weekly club nights and theatre shows to festivals and ticketed arena nights, this nightclub has collectively generated over 10,000 performances. It holds an in-house expert team with over 30 years of combined experience and it's the premier electronic music nightclub in Milwaukee. You can reserve a VIP table at this club for any occasion; be it a bachelor, bachelorette, or birthday party. This club has an industrial-influenced design and features beaux-arts.
- Mad Planet: Ever since it was founded in the year 1990, it has never failed in maintaining its standing as an eclectic nightclub and a concert venue. This showy club's nightly drink specials, inexpensive cocktails, wide collection of unique artwork, quality sound, and recognition are permeated by unlimited power. National acts like Phox, Death From Above 1979, and Arcade Fire have performed here. There are live acts featured here on other evenings aside from the Retro Dance Party each Friday night. With its year-round, covered beer garden and seating arrangements, this club boasts a lounge feel.
- LaCage NiteClub: You can be joined with a gorgeously renovated interior, fun team, and freshly poured drinks at this club. This club features one of the top three sound systems in the town, a diverse range of music styles, weekly rotated famous DJs and presents an ultimate dance club experience. Situated in a historical walker's point, it's an inclusive dance club and Milwaukee's premiere LGBTQ. Basically, this club is a page to have a fabulous, fun evening and be yourself as it offers a safe space for anyone and everyone to be who they are.
- Burnhearts: This singles bar is one of the best places to enjoy drinking in Milwaukee. Head to Logan Avenue if you desire to find this venue and you can enjoy playing ice-breaking games like pool and shuffleboard here. There are also exclusive mixed drinks made with rum, rye, vodka, and high-quality gin, and there are also craft beer on draft, bottled, and in cans to enjoy here as well. There are also events such as charity fundraisers and beer releases organized here so, you can check out its calendar if you want to bask in its more people-meeting possibilities.
- Vino Third Ward: This singles bar basically proves that you can connect with people in Milwaukee without being a beer drinker. It's a quality venue to pick up single local women in Milwaukee and it's a great place to have fun. From Chill and Grill Thursdays to wine classes and a wine club, this wine store, tasting room, and wine bar offers a wide range of activities.
- Romans’ Pub: You've really got to check out this bar not just because it's a great place to drink and socialize but probably to verify why it has consistently remained on the list of "America's 100 Best Beer Bars" by Draft magazine every year since 2011. Short's Melt My Brain and the Boulevard Kolsch are some of its featured beers. If you're wine fanatic, you can check out Josh Cellars Pinot Noir, Terlato Pinot Grigio, or perhaps, try out another portion. The vibe here is relaxed and classic due to the fact that this venue is housed in a 19th-century building
- Bryant's Cocktail Lounge: This bar opened in the year 1938 and apart from being one of the favorite venues in the city, it boasts of being the oldest bar of its kind in Wisconsin. The website of this bar reads that "there are many dark corners, perfect for your special date.." The music comes from a Mcintosh stereo and the walls are lined with velvet. Make sure you try its DeFrongue or Kismet if you would love to unwind with some nice cocktails.
- Black Sheep: This bar has successfully maintained an industrial feel as it has modernized the facility which originally housed the Schupert-Zoeller Printing Company but now calls Black Sheep home. Situated in a century-old, cream-colored brick building, this bar has received an accolade for the quality of its façade renovation in the year 2014. You can enjoy small plates like the gourmet ‘haute’ dog, order one of the many inventive cocktails available, and indulge in its 16 wines on tap in self-service wine dispenser available for patrons. This bar has quirky paintings of sheep and it's a fun place to enjoy drinking with friends and acquaintances.
- Balzac: Foodies will relish in this bar's extensive menu of tapas and small plates and aspiring wine connoisseurs will delight in its spectacular wine list. Balzac offers an intimate retreat for the more mature palate and it's the favorite hangout for hip college students. Nestled in a row of pastel buildings just off bustling Brady Street, this bar enjoys being regularly voted as the Best Bar to Take a First Date To by locals, and its stylish interior décor and intricate menu can actually be attributed to this.
- Boone & Crockett: Anyone who appreciates superior spirits will find Boone & Crockett's rotating selection of scotches, whiskeys, an assortment of bourbons, and seasonal cocktails appealing. There's a hipster crowd here and this bar delivers on offering its patrons ‘pretentious drinks without the pretentiousness.’ It's one of the most standout venues in Milwaukee and its light fixtures and paisley sofas situated beneath ornate crystal chandeliers evince its charm and speakeasy vibe.
Here are some of the best shopping malls in Milwaukee:
- Mitchell Mall
- North Bay Shopping Mall
- Midtown Center
- Spring Mall
- Times Square Shopping Center
- Point Loomis Shopping Center
- Old Grove Shopping Center
- Mill Road Shopping Center
- North Point Plaza
Whether you're in Milwaukee for a weekend trip or you're visiting for a longer period of time, there are lots of things to do outdoors in this city - you can visit the trendy Historic Third Ward, tour the Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory, or stroll along the river past great shops, cafes, and restaurants.
- Trek on the Ice Age Trail
- Fall for Pattison State Park
- Climb the cliffs at Devil's Lake
- Walk on the wild side at Porcupine Lake
- Stroll among the sunflowers at Pope Farm
- Take in views of the Mighty Miss at Wyalusing
- Get tunnel vision on the Elroy-Sparta State Trail
- Cycle in the city on the Oak Leaf
- Pedal through the pines in Vilas County
- Circle the Capitol
- Tackle the hills in the Driftless Region
- Mountain bike the John Muir trails
- Kayak the sea caves of the Apostle Islands
- Canoe the Kickapoo
- Stand-up paddleboard on Pewaukee Lake
- Find a quiet spot on the Turtle Flambeau Flowage
- Battle the rapids of the Peshtigo or the Menominee
- Take a lazy tubing trip on the Sugar River
- More fun for outdoor enthusiasts:
- Learn to sail on Lake Michigan
- Zip through the trees in Lake Geneva
- Cruise the Mississippi River aboard a paddle wheeler
- Explore the caverns at Cave of the Mounds
- Take a trail ride through the Kettle Moraine
- Go for a scenic drive along the Great River Road
- Other nice outdoor spots to visit:
- Milwaukee RiverWalk
- Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory (The Domes)
- Historic Third Ward
- Milwaukee County Zoo
- Milwaukee Public Museum
- Milwaukee Public Market
- Lakeshore State Park
- Discovery World
- Manfred Olson Planetarium
- Betty Brinn Children's Museum
- North Point Lighthouse Museum
- Lynden Sculpture Garden
- Grohmann Museum
Universities and Colleges
Universities and colleges in the Milwaukee area:
- Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Wisconsin Institute for Torah Study
- University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee
- National-Louis University
- Mount Mary University
- Milwaukee School of Engineering
- Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design
- Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Medical College of Wisconsin (Wauwatosa)
- Marquette University
- Herzing University
- Concordia University Wisconsin
- Cardinal Stritch University
- Bryant and Stratton
- The Art Institute of Wisconsin
- Alverno College
Milwaukee people are unique and interesting humans to be in a romantic relationship with and if you're dating a woman from Milwaukee, you already know what you should expect.
Milwaukee is dotted with a lot of nice, romantic spots and, its many events and festivals make it pretty easy to find a Milwaukeean girl to go on a holiday romance with.
Tips for Successful Relationship
A successful relationship doesn't just happen, it demands commitment and constant love refueling. By respecting each other, being understanding, giving nice compliments, creating time to spend with each other, and being honest, you can succeed in building a successful relationship.
Brew City does offer chances of finding love for those who seek long-term commitments and deeper connections.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
Knowing if she's the one is not actually difficult because you'll get to see evident and glaring signs that will tell you "yes, she's the one."
Just like most other cities in the United States of America, engaged couples interested in holding their marriage in Milwaukee are to procure their marriage license. For this, there should be an application submitted to the Milwaukee County Clerk's office. The marriage license fee in Milwaukee is $105.00 in cash.
Planning a wedding in Milwaukee can actually be an overwhelming activity but make sure you have a rough number of attendees, make a preliminary guest list, and figure out your budget before you choose your wedding venue in Milwaukee. More so, know what vibe you are going for; whether it’s rustic, traditional, vintage, or modern so as to help in making the right decision.
Milwaukee is indubitably a nice place to raise a family and it's a great place to live for fun-loving people due to its thriving music and arts scene, lakefront museums, award-winning restaurants, relatively low cost of living, and bustling nightlife.