Houston dating guide advises how to meet single girls. You just need to know the basic steps how to date Texan women. Learn how to arrange dates with hot Texan girls, how to take your relationship to the next level and how to find your soulmate and fall in love. Read more on how to date local women and where to meet girls in Houston, Texas, United States of America.
Girls in Houston:
- Looks of girls: 4 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 3.6 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 3.5 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4 / 5
Dating in Houston:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3.7 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 3.7 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 4 / 5
Sex in Houston:
- Women's sexual activity: 3.8 / 5
- One-night stands: 3.9 / 5
More about Houston:
- Nightlife in general: 4 / 5
- Locals' English level: 5 / 5
- Moving around the city: 3.7 / 5
- Budget per day: US$80 - $500
- Accommodation: US$20 - $400
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 See Also
Houston girls are fine and resplendent. A large number of Houston girls are educated and they're quite smart. Dating a girl from Houston is not as hard as you may think. However, there are still a couple of things you need to know about Houston girls if you want to enjoy going into a relationship with them. To win the heart of the Southern belles in this city, there are a few tips that can help you realize that and there are a couple of tricks as well that can make you enjoy a smoother relationship.
Actually, girls from Houston are not usually difficult to please, they're low maintenance, and they do enjoy the simple things in life. However, Houston is richly filled with a lot of powerful and stylish young ladies and if you'd love to date these ladies, your classiness and loveliness will serve as determinants to validate your chances.
More so, there are some girls in the city who love drinking sweet tea and if you happen to be dating girls who have this preference, it's advisable not to introduce iced tea as a replacement. Even though the girls love drinking sweet tea, you'll still get to meet girls who love drinking beer. These girls would usually prefer to get a beer at St. Arnold's because they believe it's a safe choice and there are other girls who are loyal to Karbach beer.
In addition, long-distance relationships are common but ineffective in Houston. As a matter of fact, if you're living on the opposite ends of the city and you're dating a Houston girl, this is more like a long-distance relationship. Houston girls are fun-loving, energetic, and cheerful. They're usually high-spirited and they know how to transform your melancholic mood to gaiety. If you're dating a local girl from Houston, you can't avoid going on picnic dates.
The girls in the city adore the giant parks in the city and this is why they love to visit these spots frequently to enjoy the atmosphere. Houston girls can be very lovely and sweet but whenever they're around Houston's congested highways, you'll get to see another different side of them entirely. So, if she's going through her moments during this period, it's advisable that you just lay low because the "heat" might get to you too.
A large number of girls in Houston love dogs. And, if you're dating a girl from Houston, there's a high chance that you'll get to go to dog parks often with her stylish dog; you'd better adopt a dog too anyways. Houston girls are fiercely loyal to their families. If you want to win her heart completely and make her fully committed to you, you'd better be nice to her family and pray that her family loves you in return. Once you're dating a Houston girl, you can't avoid going to festivals.
The city has a couple of festivals organized occasionally and the local girls are usually fascinated by these events and they'd love to spend it with someone that's special to them. That aside, do you like margaritas? A lot of ladies in this city love margaritas and if you really don't like it, your chances are already getting decreased.
When you visit your Houston girl in her house, you'll see the numerous flip-flops she has but the thing is, to Houston girls, there's no such thing as too many flip-flops. Another interesting thing about the local girls in Houston is that they take great pride in being from the Bayou City. The girls are proud to be from Houston and the odds are high that she would have strong ties to her native culture.
The dating culture in Houston is quite different from any other part of the country. While you're free to cautiously approach a girl on the street and express your intentions, you may also be lucky to meet girls who may want to date you casually; especially if you come across a girl who likes you but she's not staying for too long, she might be ready to live and enjoy the moment fully with you. However, dating in Houston is kind of peculiar and here are some of its peculiarities:
- The college you went to actually matters: This is actually if you're a local or if you studied in one of the colleges in the city. The thing is, college football rivalries can affect your relationship in Houston.
- Your date might get relocated soon: Houston is filled with a lot of career women and a great number of the people who are in the city only came for work. So, there's a high chance that the new lady you found might be getting relocated very soon, maybe when she eventually takes that two-year ex-pat assignment in Germany.
- No one dresses up: So, you just meet a beautiful girl in Houston and you're going on a date, that's really cool. But, don't expect her to dress up. The probability is high that your date won't dress up.
- Houston food’s not exactly date friendly: From hot-as-hell curries to sloppy burgers and massive chicken-fried steaks to sticky ribs, there's a high chance that you'll get sauce all over your face.
- It's a perfectly acceptable date idea to go to a brewery: Local girls in Houston love their local beers and if you're with a girl who claims not to love the local beers, she's definitely not a Houstonian.
- Your date plans might be ruined by the schizophrenic weather: Whenever you're going on a date with your lady, always have a backup plan like putting a bathing suit or an umbrella in the trunk of your car because the city's weather may embarrass you.
- She may come along with her friend to the date venue: This is not uncommon in Houston. She would probably tell you that her friend just broke up with her boyfriend and she doesn't want to leave her all alone by herself.
- In Houston, Tinder isn’t just for sex: Everyone knows Tinder for flings and casual sex but the reality is that, in Houston, people hook up on Tinder just to respectably meet up for drinks after work.
Women in Houston are smart and educated. While a large number of the local women in Houston are Latinas, you'll also get to meet a good number of beautiful African Americans, Asians, and Whites in this city. However, there are seven stereotypes of women you are likely to meet and date in Houston.
The first is The Xenocentric. She believes Houston is just so boring and it's not a town where she can try creative cuisine. To her, Houston has no culture and it's not a sprawling metropolis with award-winning museums and theaters and a burgeoning music scene. She's the woman who just hates it here and she's just got to get out of here.
The second is The Hometown Hottie. She loves attention and she loves feigning modesty. She attends a lot of parties and all the guys are always keen on getting her number. She used to be the belle of every high school and college ball. The third is the OMG let's get married. She would laugh at all your jokes and she's really sweet and smart. After having dated for two months, her jokes would be about moving in together.
The fourth is The Daddy's Girl. She's gainfully employed working as a teacher or a first-year social worker. She has a massive apartment that her pay can't definitely afford. You'll be awed by her nice apartment when you visit her but, she would keep welcoming you with how she can't wait to move to a better place. So, how is she able to afford it? Her parents help her make ends meet because they're quite successful and, she's not actually dealing drugs, erase that thought.
The fifth is The Overly Political woman. The political waters in this H-Town can get murky and this woman is usually opinionated. She has a different opinion every week that are opinions can get so conflicted. She's very vocal and you can't survive her confusion if you want to argue with her. The sixth is The Party Chick/Hot Mess. She enjoys drinking more than you do. She would subscribe to going into a casual relationship with you but as time goes on, you'll lose your bearing because you'll keep contacting her, even when you said you won't and, everything will mutate into a full-blown relationship.
The seventh is The Independent Southern Belle. If you date this kind of girl, she would always love to exert her "independence" but regardless, you'll still be the designated driver, the one who opens every door you two are entering, and you'll always pay for the dinner and drinks. She'll choose to define herself whether as a self-governing woman or a fiery and fair lady. Howbeit, you'll have to "act like a man" to cope with this woman.
Texan Girls (age 18 - 29)
Usually the young ladies in the city, these girls aren't really bothered about a long-term relationship because they're keener on living in the moment and enjoying what life has in stock. While some of them wouldn't mind entering a serious relationship with you, there are others who would be down for something causal and sex-promising.
If you want to date girls within this age range, you need to be very smart, have a good body shape, and be good-looking. These ladies are not usually demanding per se but, having money to spend and going on enticing dates frequently will really help to spice things up and increase the tone of affection between you two.
Texan Women (age 30 - 45)
Houston women in this age range are usually the career oriented women in the city. Known for their love for the local beers in the city, you can always meet them at one of the neighborhood bars where they're unwinding to de-stress and if you want to have a higher chance with these women, you'll need beyond good looks but a great sense of humour and a lovable personality. Good looks count too anyways because there are some of these women who are only looking for a vibrant, young man to be whiling away some time with.
Texan Ladies (age 45+)
These are the older ladies in Houston and they're usually attractive looking for younger guys to hook up with. You can meet them in a coffee house like the Nook Cafe, in a comedy club like the Improv, in a dog park like Market Street Park, and in cougars bars like Chayn's, Reserve 101, and Howl at the Moon. These cougars are always ready to take care of a young man who is ready to be down for them and you can gladly shoot your shot if you're good-looking, romantic, and confident. Hopefully, you shouldn't miss.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Houston is filled with a lot of foreign girls, ranging from the college girls from different corners of the world to the ex-pats coming to work for a short period of time and the beautiful tourists who can't resist the urge to come home have a taste of the city's refined beauty. Most of the foreign girls in Houston prefer a casual relationship because they know that whatever they may have with someone, it's eventually going to be cut short and short-lived. These girls are usually down for a fun night, they may subscribe to a one-night stand if they feel the need to, and they're usually easy to approach and engage.
Having sex with a Texan Girls in Houston is not a difficult thing. In fact, Houston is reputed to have a great number of people who are more interested in engaging in casual sex. There's a high percentage of "casual sex seekers" in Houston and this includes a great proportion of both sexes. Whilst there are some women in the city who are only looking for someone with whom they can get regular sex without any emotional commitment, there are still others who are in a committed relationship but are still getting sex outside of the relationship.
OkCupid; A popular dating site, rated Houston amongst the top cities with a great population of people who seek casual sex. Houston is the fourth-largest city in the United States of America and it is known for its bustling population of career-oriented people. Houston secured a juicy spot on CBS's ranking of the "Top 10 most promiscuous cities in the U.S." This, however, corroborated the rate of promiscuity (if that's what you'll call it then) in the city.
More so, in the Tinder market in the nation, Houston ranked as the 7th-busiest and the city has close to five percent more women than men. Your odds of hooking up and getting laid in Houston is high. However, there are two hotspots in Houston where you can get outdoor sex, they are:
- Memorial Park: Men troll here for random sex and the bathrooms here are notorious to be spots where people engaged in quickies.
- Arboretum and Nature Center: If you want to engage in a risqué encounter with your significant other in a cool, quiet spot, this place has the potential and capacity to welcome your sexual escapade. This center is open until 7 in the evening every day and you can still visit here for an after-hours trip at dusk because the closing hours are not really enforced.
People who live in Houston are free to exercise their sexual freedom. Thus, they're free to define their sexual life and engage in sex with whomever they desire. Casual sex is widespread in Houston and there's no shaming over the choice and decision of anyone.
Due to the high percentage of "casual sex seekers" in Houston, getting a one-night stand has become an easy thing to do. The clubs and neighborhood bars are where the girls do go to get a one-night stand. Once they're being approached by a guy who's smart and lovely, they tend to let their guard down and let it all flow.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Houston prides itself as one of the largest cities in the United States of America with a population of about 2.2 million people. This means that there's a great number of single girls to meet and hook up with in the city. Houston's dating scene is quite wide open and it offers a lot of potential for those who are single and ready to mingle. With the array of activities offered in the city, guys who love being outdoor can meet an outdoorsy girl at any of the city's numerous outdoor spots and guys who are bibliophiles can as well meet their fellow book lovers at a public library.
However, dating websites can be very useful in meeting a lot of single girls in Houston. The dating websites are very easy to use. While some are free, some request a little token as a membership fee. From bars to clubs and zoos to coffee shops, there are tons of places in Houston where you can meet beautiful singles in Houston. In fact, there are some particular spots that are exclusive to Black people. Even though Houston is quite integrated, the races do have their own unique spots too and this doesn't mean you won't be welcome at these places if you do not belong to this race so far you're personable.
Midtown and Downtown: These two areas are great spots where you can meet beautiful single girls in Houston during the day and at night. They're the principal areas for nightlife in the city and due to the proliferation of bars and nightclubs in these areas, you'll always get to meet a lot of girls here when it's dark. Even during the day, there are lots of foot traffic as you'll get to meet a lot of girls walking by every day.
Dog Park: Dog parks are great spots where you'll come across a great number of younger single girls and older single ladies in Houston. If you have a pooch with you and you're a dog lover, all you just need to do is to hit up any of the neighborhood's nice dog parks. It's often easy to socialize at spots like these and you can get to interact with a beautiful lady over her dog. You can make some great friendships and get acquainted with a lot of other dog owners here and starting a conversation won't be difficult because having a pet is always a good conversation starter.
- Market Street Park
- Millie Bush Dog Park
- Ervan Chew Dog Park
- TC Jester Dog Park
Public Library: If you would love to meet a single girl in Houston that is intellectually inclined, libraries are great spots for you. If what gives you pleasure is to meet people that have the same reading passion, libraries are quality spots because here, you will be able to converse on a variety of topics and as well open up a whole new world to yourself through reading. If you'd love to meet fellow bibliophiles in Houston, just check out the nearest public library. Libraries are ideal for meeting new people because they're popular venues for seminars, literary events, and public workshops. And, this is an added benefit.
- Looscan Neighborhood Library
- Houston Public Library - Central Library
- Robinson-Westchase Neighborhood Library
Comedy Clubs: These are spots Houston singles visit to de-stress and to enjoy a good laugh. These venues have the reputation of bringing in all kinds of people who desire to have a good time. Thus, whether you'll love to meet and hook up with the older ladies or younger girls in Houston, Comedy clubs hold great potential as it is often packed with a large number of women. It's a place of fun with a laid-back atmosphere so, approaching women here is not always difficult and there's no need for nervousness. You can try out comedy clubs like:
- Houston Improv
- The Sportz Comedy Club
Coffee Houses: Coffee houses are hunting grounds for Houston cougars and younger ladies. Most of the time, Houston cougars get magnetized to some of the city's upscale coffee shops and this is why you're going to find a lot of attractive women at coffee spots. Make sure you come before 9 in the morning, during lunch, or between 5 and 8 in the evening. Striking up a conversation at spots like these are not usually difficult. While you're waiting to get your order, you can say hello to the pretty ladies around you.
- The Nook Cafe
- Boomtown Coffee
- Catalina Coffee
- Siphon Coffee
Malls and Shopping Districts: There's a whole lot more to do than shopping at the malls. Malls and shopping districts have turned out to be great places where you can meet a lot of singles in the city. The sheer number of women you'll meet at these malls will shock you as you'll find tons of Houston single women who are also looking for a handsome guy to hook up with. Women who live in this city know that aside from the clubs and bars, malls and shopping districts are part of the best places where attractive men lurk around to meet and hook up with beautiful ladies, and with that knowledge, they tend to cease advantage of that fact.
- The Galleria
- River Oaks Shopping Center
- Willowbrook Mall
- Northline Commons
- Memorial City Mall
Outdoor activities: If you really like doing fun and exciting activities outdoors, then step out of your closet and go enjoy an opportunity to connect with Houston's beautiful singles outdoors while you as well get a fun day in the sun. In this Bayou City, there are options of fun things to do outdoors, ranging from camping to boating and swimming to kayaking. Women in Houston love physical activities and you can connect with them easier through outdoor activities:
- Go horseback riding at Cypress Trails
- The Houston Singles Tennis Association
- The Bayou Bikers
Hotels with Pool Parties: Pool parties in the city do attract some of the sexiest girls in Houston. Actually, Houston girls do have a thing for pools and this is why they love to gather around and have fun at some of the nice pools in the city. Luckily for you, there are some hotels that organize pool parties often. You'll find a lot of hot girls here and if you're lucky to already have a room here, getting a one-night stand will be as easy as getting a meal. Nevertheless, it's important to note that most of these pool parties occur mostly in the summer.
- Marriott Marquee
- Four Seasons
- Clé Nightclub also throws some nice pool parties
Other places where you can meet single girls in Houston are:
- Space Center Houston
- Buffalo Bayou Park
- Houston Zoo
- Houston’s Museum District
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
When it comes to the nightlife scene in Houston, there's never a dull moment. There's something for every taste in the city as you'll find everything from low-key wine bars to action-packed sports pubs to Texas honky-tonks and high-energy dance clubs.
There are lots of nightlife districts to explore in the city, ranging from Rice Village to Washington Avenue, Montrose, and Midtown to Downtown. With the best nightlife spots dotted all over the city, Houston still proceeds in enthusing his tourists and locals. There are options of things to do at night, whether you seek a nice spot to relax after a long week or you're in town for a visit. Inside the clubs, theatres, live music venues, and bars, the magic of Houston unfolds. Here are some of the best bars and nightclubs in the city:
- The Davenport: Take a drive to the Davenport if you seek a lounge where you can enjoy drinking eccentric cocktails in a trendy atmosphere. There's a synchronized spin on the soundboard, an extensive collection of spirits, and over 40 martini recipes hosted on the offered impressive drink menu. This spot is more like a chic lounge but people who visit here often call it a dive bar.
- The Marfreless River Oaks Lounge: This spot offers a surprisingly romantic setting with its cozy couches and subdued, sexy lighting. Lovebirds can visit this "back-door-Betty" style lounge to be impressed with the tender appeal of the soft classical music, nurse a few glasses of good wine, and chat softly at a quiet table. Throughout the week, there are drink specials and a full bar offered here.
- Ginger Man: With its relaxed setting, this spot has been reputed to be acknowledged as a nice place where friends gather. It offers a fine selection of cider, wine, and beers. The owners of Ginger Man call it an American pub. Due to the friendly environment of this spot, it can get very busy quickly and it's a great chill-spot to meet and pick up local girls in Houston and you can as well come here for good beer.
- South Beach Night Club: Located in the heart of Montrose, South Beach Night Club in Houston offers a pleasurable moment at nighttime, especially for those who couldn't catch a plane to South Miami Beach. This club has been a prominent staple in the gay community and it has an impressive sound system and laser lights that keep the atmosphere lit. There's a free cover on Fridays until 11 pm and the drink prices here won't break your wallet. There are a few celebrities showing here often and every weekend, there's a variety of promotions going down.
- Escobar Nightclub and Lounge: Elites in Houston who love dancing the night away love to visit here for a fun night out. Even though the club's door is usually wide open to everyone, a long line can definitely linger outside. The music here goes from classic dance hits to hip-hop and techno-pop. And, the bottle service here is very nice as you can get your drinks conveniently.
- Anderson Fair: This venue is a non-smoking establishment and it's one of the best music venues in the city. Many months ago, it started as a coffee house before its transit to a heavy-hitting troubadour that welcomes performances from rookie and seasoned musicians. The stage of this venue has been graced by legends like Robert Earl Keen, Lucinda Williams, and Lyle Lovett. More so, local favorites such as Ginger Leigh, Matt the Electrician, and Ray Bonneville have once performed here. There's a nice selection of beer and wine offered here and those interested in getting a cup of hot tea or coffee can also get one. This place can get crowded quickly so make sure you arrive early.
- Blanco's: This spot is a famous hangout spot for locals in Houston and it's a great venue where you can meet and hook up with Houston local women. Locals in the city visit Blanco's for its served decent meal and to as well enjoy the cheap beer and entertaining live music. For those who want something fun and exciting, there's a game of pool and shuffleboard to take part in. If you want to blend in with the crowd at this country bar, wear a shiny belt buckle, a cowboy hat, and comfortable boots.
- Sambuca: There's live music every night and the dining menu thrives with a lot of delicious and healthy choices. The atmosphere here is sleek and the staff is quite friendly. Situated in the historic Rice Hotel, Sambuca offers a skilled culinary team, classic cocktails, eclectic menu, and elegant, simple atmosphere. Music lovers will enjoy the sultry music echoing the walls here as the venue books a wide range of music genres ranging from rhythm and blues to crooners and jazz.
- The Brazos River Bottom Club (BRB): It's one of the best nightlife spots in the city and it hosts events, dance contests, and free dance lessons. The bar staff are very friendly and drink specials are offered all week long. You can visit here to hang out with your friends and sit out back on the picnic tables, shoot a round of pool, or spend time on the dance floor. However, please note that this spot is mostly visited by men of all racial backgrounds and types from burly to fem, average, hot, and old to young.
- Black Labrador: This southern-style venue provides a genuine English tone with its authentic vibe décor, warm fireplaces, and cozy, low-lit setting overall. It's an inviting place for comfort food and drinks and it's a great spot to make new friends. You can also enjoy playing a game of chess here on a gigantic human-sized board.
Other singles bars and nightclubs where you can pick up single girls in Houston are:
- DIRT BAR
- Poison Girl
- [The Alley Kat Bar & Lounge The Alley Kat Bar & Lounge]
- Houston Nightclub
The perks of the best shopping centers and malls in Houston are selection, accessibility, and convenience - and, this is what you should go for when shopping. You can see a ton of things and get in and out quickly of these malls and shopping centers and they offer opportunities to grab a bite or drink as you do your shopping.
- Woodlands Mall: This mall promises a visual appeal, a bit of entertainment and terrific shopping. With its waterway with gondolas, indoor and outdoor shopping venues, food court, and upscale sit-down restaurants, it offers an all-round pleasant scenery for shoppers.
- The Shops at Houston Center: It is not the largest shopping center but it does attend to the shopping needs of both the visitors and professionals in the city. It offers sit-down dining, fast-food, a food court, a bank branch, a fitness center, and a nice facility.
- Katy Mills: This mall boasts of a 20-screen movie theater, a variety of restaurants, and over 200 outlet retailers. It's a perfect destination for shopping and play alike. Some of the few nice shops here are Polo Ralph Lauren, Frederick's of Hollywood, Neiman Marcus, Cole Haan, and Bass Pro Shops.
- The Galleria: It's one of the enormous attractions in Houston and it's one of the largest malls in the United States of America. Beneath its stunning atriums, it has over 350 retailers and it has designer punch with businesses such as Cartier, Gianni Versace, Burberry, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and Tiffany & Co. It also hosts fast-food options and terrific restaurants such as Ninfa's and BiCE. The Galleria is the largest shopping center in Texas and it takes pride in hosting over 30 million annual visitors.
- Highland Village: For many years, this spot has been one of the favorite shopping centers of the locals in Houston. Watched over by stately palm trees, you'll find an array of upscale shops, incredible dining options, quality clothing, and domestic goods here.
You'll be awed by the pleasing sight of Houston's numerous great outdoor options and as an outdoor enthusiast, here are some of the finest things you can do in Houston:
- Kayak through Buffalo Bayou: Along the waters of Buffalo Bayou, you'll find some of the most amazing views of the Houston skyline. You can rent a kayak and paddle through Buffalo Bayou while you get a pleasurable view of the skyline along the bayou’s pathways as well. You can visit the kiosk at Bayou City Adventures at Lost Lake Visitor Center to rent a kayak and go paddling on your own.
- Go enjoy Stand Up Paddle Boarding at 288 Lake: Another fantastic outdoor activity to do in Houston is stand up paddleboarding and it's an incredible alternative for kayaking or paddling. There are lots of places in the city where you can go enjoy stand up paddle boarding and this activity is perfect for sunny, warm days. Situated south of downtown is 288 Lake, a very nice spot where you can enjoy stand up paddleboarding. You'll find a spacious area to paddle around, cool water clean enough for swimming, and you can rent by the hour because there is a paddleboard rental service available here. You can also enjoy paddle boarding at other spots in the city like Lake Conroe and Clear Lake/Kemah.
- Go watch the bats fly at Waugh Bridge: The bat colony comes out to play most summer nights around sunset at Waugh Bridge. This is an incredible phenomenon and it's a stunning view for nature enthusiasts. One of the most unique outdoor activities to do in Houston is to go watch the Waugh Drive Bat Colony because you can't find a spectacular view like this cheaply anywhere.
- Take a boat ride at Lake Conroe: One of the most famous lakeside getaways in Houston is Lake Conroe. Even though this lake is not actually in the city limits of Houston's, it still remains to be one of the favorite spots of the Houstonians. Lake Conroe is full of people in paddleboards, jet skis, and pontoon boats. And, it is 21,000 acres. Come here to boat, kayak, get soaked up in the summer sun, and escape the downtown area. If you don't have your own boat, you can always rent yours here. There are both motorized and non-motorized boats available here and you could pay up to $22 per hour to rent a boat. Nevertheless, don't forget to come with your kayaking gear essentials, especially your sunscreen and hat.
Universities and Colleges
Houston is home to four separate and distinct state universities:
- The University of Houston
- The University of Houston–Clear Lake
- The University of Houston–Downtown
- Texas Southern University
Community colleges in or nearby Houston are:
- San Jacinto College
- Lone Star College System
- Houston Community College System
Other community colleges that share close proximity to Houston are:
- Lee College
- Wharton County Junior College
- College of the Mainland
- Blinn College
- Alvin Community College
Private Universities in Houston are:
- Rice University
- Strayer University
- Houston Graduate School of Theology
- North American University
- American InterContinental University
- The College of Biblical Studies
- Houston Baptist University
- University of St. Thomas
There are three law schools in Houston; one is private and the other two are public.
- South Texas College of Law (Private)
- University of Houston Law Center (Public)
- Texas Southern University, Thurgood Marshall School of Law (Public)
However, there's one independent school in Houston and it's the Center for Advanced Legal Studies.
Houston is also home to a great number of public and private health institutions.
The public ones are:
- University of Houston College of Optometry
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Texas Woman's University Health Science Center Houston
- Institute of Biosciences and Technology
- Prairie View A&M University College of Nursing
- University of Houston College of Pharmacy
- Texas Southern University School of Pharmacy and Health Science
The private one are:
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine
- The Methodist Hospital Research Institute
- Memorial Hermann Clinical Innovation and Research Institute (CIRI)
Houston may not be one of the most aesthetically stunning places in the United States of America but it's actually complimented with series of serious and well-oriented people. Every relationship will definitely have its ups and downs and if you're considering going into a relationship with a girl from Houston, you'll really enjoy the trip, even though it may be bumpy.
Houston has its own charm. Being richly filled with unique and frolic things, it has grown to be a supreme holiday destination for all kinds of travelers. While the local girls in the city would not mind escaping with you for a special lovely weekend in a place with a romantic aura, you'll also find tourists in the city who would be pleased with the idea of exploring some of the romantic places Houston has to offer with you.
You'll find offbeat attractions, natural beauties, and renowned restaurants hosted in the city and you can enjoy everything from a fun weekend getaway to a romantic walk, championship golf and kayaking, culinary tours, and many more.
For your ultimate romantic weekend in Houston, you can lodge at any of these hotels:
- Hotel Granduca Houston
- Four Seasons
- JW Marriott Houston Downtown
- The St. Regis Houston
- Hotel Icon
- Marriott Marquis
- Houstonian Hotel
Some of the romantic places you can visit in Houston are:
- The Reflection Pond
- Williams Tower Waterwall
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston (MFAH)
- The Cockrell Butterfly Center
- Space Center Houston
- Houston Arboretum & Nature Center
- Lawndale Art Center
- JP Morgan Chase Tower Observation Deck
- Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens
- James Turrell Twilight Epiphany Skyspace
- Houston Downtown Aquarium
Tips for Successful Relationship
Having a successful relationship in Houston does not come in a day; it takes a lot of commitment and continuous efforts. For your relationship to be successful in Houston, you need to do things that will renew the spark between you two like taking a romantic horse ride, going on dinner dates, and grabbing coffee or drinks together. More so, you two should be approachable and ready to listen to each other when a partner needs listening ears. And, there should be no secrets.
Fortunately, the love life in Houston is quite intriguing as the city is repleted with diverse, smart people who know what they want and not afraid to go for it. This atmosphere is also complemented by the city's numerous romantic spots that help to rekindle affection between two people.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
You'll always see the signs if she's truly the one for you (it's personal) and you don't really need someone to tell you that - unless you've not been paying attention to how you feel around her and how she tries to connect even when she's not with you.
Every couple needs a license to tie the knot in Houston. The first thing you need to do is to plan a trip to the Harris County Clerk's office and you can pick up your marriage license at any of the following offices in :
- Main Office/Downtown
- Baytown Annex
- Chimney Rock Annex
- Clay Road Annex
- Clear Lake Annex
- Cypresswood Annex
- Humble Annex
- North Shepherd Annex
- Pasadena Annex
- South Belt Annex
- Wallisville Annex
Houston is one of the most popular wedding destinations in Texas. From beautiful public parks to intimate private homes, luxury hotels, and world-class museums, there are options of places to hold your wedding. Depending on your style and budget, your wedding in the city can be welcoming and casual or impressive and formal.
Houston is one of the most family-friendly cities in the United States of America.