Honolulu dating guide advises how to meet single girls. You just need to know the basic steps how to date Islander women. Learn how to arrange dates with hot Islander girls, how to take your relationship to the next level and how to find your soulmate and fall in love. Read more on how to date local women and where to meet girls in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America.
Girls in Honolulu:
- Looks of girls: 5 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 3.7 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 3.5 / 5
- Education level of girls: 3.7 / 5
Dating in Honolulu:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3.85 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 4 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 4.1 / 5
Sex in Honolulu:
- Women's sexual activity: 4.5 / 5
- One-night stands: 4.2 / 5
More about Honolulu:
- Nightlife in general: 4.6 / 5
- Locals' English level: 4 / 5
- Moving around the city: 4 / 5
- Budget per day: US$160 - $2,000
- Accommodation: US$60 - $1,500
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 See Also
Hawaii is a beautiful state teeming with a lot of young, sexy, hot girls. Regardless of whenever you visit Honolulu, you'll meet a lot of cute ladies. As a matter of fact, there's no better place to be if you seek a charming location where you can meet the woman of your dreams or you desire to date exotic Asian ladies; just visit this city and you'll never regret your decision. As you'll be spending some of the time on the world-famous Waikiki Beach, you'll have tons of beautiful local Hawaiian girls to pick up from. However, guys who want to enjoy dating local girls in Honolulu need to know a couple of things about the local girls because there's actually something unique about them; something you just can't find in other parts of the world. Foremost, be mindful that the local girls in Honolulu are a bunch of haoles. So, what is “haoles?” This can be simply translated to mean “foreigner.” And, this is because it's non-natives that dominate a large portion of the island. In the state of Hawaii generally, you're not a Hawaiian just because you're born and raised in Hawaii and, you moving to the state doesn't automatically make you a local, it takes time to be acknowledged as one. The important thing you should derive from this is that you're likely to date both local and native girls here in Honolulu and if you have a good attitude, the people in this city will make you their “hanai”, which means brother.
Another important thing you should know about Honolulu girls is they live in the spiritual law of the “Aloha” way. There's no need for you to feel awkward at the sound of this “Aloha” because it's a symbol and indication of love towards strangers. It can even be better explained to be a romantic and overwhelmingly welcoming calm that engulf the whole of the city. So, if you find yourself dating a girl from Honolulu, you can be sure that she'd know how to put a smile on your face with the "Aloha" love.
A large number of girls in Honolulu love Malasadas a lot. Malasada is a Portuguese donut without a hole and it's quite famous in the entire state. If you're dating a girl from Honolulu, you'll definitely be hitting up some of the local bakeries in town to get some. The locals' love for malasadas is so strong and if you notice your Honolulu sweetheart is under the weather, she's having a bad day, or perhaps, she's eager to celebrate an occasion or an achievement, just get a malasada and everything will be fine.
Apart from malasadas, they also love Spam. The local and the native ladies in Honolulu tend to be so obsessed with this Spam that they can have it in any possible way; be it grilled in a sandwich. mixed with rice and vegetables, or fried. The Spam musubi is Honolulu's spiced ham delicacy and your Honolulu sweetheart would definitely be indulging you in this. Some of the local girls in Honolulu communicate as if they're speaking Pidgin. It's still mostly English actually but sometimes, it can sound almost entirely unrecognizable or with scrambled and abbreviated words. So, this is one of the things you might have to cope with if you're dating a local girl from Honolulu but not to worry, you'll actually be fine.
Honolulu girls are cute, well-shaped, active, and they're surfing beach bums. Most of the girls spend a lot of time on the beach and with the high probability of your Honolulu girl being a surfer, she'll as well show you some of the best surfing spots in the city. Another interesting thing about Honolulu girls is that they're brave and they're barely afraid of anything.
One more thing, Honolulu has a very expensive cost of living and this means that there are likely to be gold diggers around and you may meet and date girls that are rich and financially comfortable. Honolulu is like a paradise and the cost of maintenance in dating may tend to be high if you're dating a chic and exotic girl who loves a lavish lifestyle but if you find a pretty girl who isn't always about the money, you won't have to bother much about maintenance.
Honolulu is a popular destination for honeymoons and weddings and even so, its dating scene is quite unique because it's the environment is peculiar. Singles in Honolulu are culturally diverse, laidback, and they take a casual approach towards dating. Compared to cities like Los Angeles and New York City, the dating scene in Honolulu is friendlier and more intimate. Most of the dates in the city can be so casual that you won't even be sure if you're on one.
In accordance with one of the singles in the city, going on a date is just like telling someone ‘let's go hang out’ or ‘let's go to the beach and maybe we’ll eat something after.’ The singles scene in Honolulu is very fun but casual. There are some ladies in the city who do not like the local guys in the city because they speak too much of pidgin, which many of them find non-intellectual and unattractive. And if you speak good English, you could have a better chance. Nevertheless, it's worthy to note that Honolulu lacks a thriving, gay business community, unlike San Francisco. Even so, Hawaii is still notable for its great population of LGBT in the United States of America.
There are lots of interesting things about dating women from Honolulu. One of the things you'll enjoy about dating a woman from Honolulu is that you will be free to be yourself. The local and native Honolulu women are very relaxed and you might probably want to head on to California if you seek a high-intensity relationship that is composed of drama and arguments. More so, Honolulu women will show you the true spirit of Aloha. The meaning of Aloha has already been explained earlier on but dating a local woman from Honolulu will even help you to understand better.
With a Honolulu woman by your side, she'll help you make the best of what you've got. Honolulu women are drop-dead gorgeous! In fact, it's not an exaggeration or an understatement to say that bare skin is the local uniform of the ladies here as you'll find your eyes scanning through muscles, tanned [bare] skin, tank tops, and bikinis.
There are tons of beautiful single women to pick up in Honolulu and this is a city where it's sinful to be alone. But even as you are eager to go on a date with women in Honolulu, have it in mind that your new lady can wear flip flops or slippers to your dinner date. If you date a woman from Honolulu, she'll teach you how to live a simpler life with more love to go around and less stress. And fortunately, a large number of the women in the city tend to be very loyal and they'll always watch your back any time any day, so far they love you.
Honolulu is bustling with a good number of active women and you might land yourself a good surfer who will probably teach you how to surf. Be prepared for the best ride of your life if you have a Honolulu sweetheart by your side. Honolulu has an amazing landscape of pristine beaches, volcanoes, cliffs, waterfalls, and clear oceans. And, as you venture out, falling in love is inevitable as you'll have some of the best memories with your gorgeous lady to hold on to for life. And, if you finally decide to take the relationship with your Honolulu darling further by tying the knot, you can even hold your wedding and honeymoon in your backyard.
Honolulu is inarguably one of the world's most popular destination wedding spots and this means that you wouldn't have to worry about looking for wedding venues because you're already living in paradise and paradise is home. The city thrives with a great population of Asian women and a good number of Whites, Native Hawaiians, Hispanics, and African Americans.
Islander Girls (age 18 - 29)
These girls are beautiful and hot. They're cute, active, and fun-loving. You'll enjoy dating these girls because they'll make your visit to the city memorable but you must watch out because there are usually gold-diggers among them who are always scouting for rich men. The beach is one of the best places to hook up with these girls and you can also check out the malls or preferably, hit up any of the beach bars or hot nightclubs in the city when it's dark.
Islander Women (age 30 - 45)
These women are friendly, charming, and just lovely. Peace of mind is one of the things you'll enjoy while dating these women because a large number of them are calm and relaxed. And, if you're lucky to hook up with the rich ones, you wouldn't have to worry about maintenance except if you just want to buy them cost-friendly gists occasionally.
Islander Ladies (age 45+)
It could, at first, appear dizzying while looking for cougars in Honolulu, because cougars in Honolulu tend to be somewhat difficult to spot amidst the crowd in the tourist areas and beaches. From posh malls like Luxury Row to the ever-popular Aloha Yoga Kula, you'll find Honolulu cougars at some of their favorite hangouts and if you are charming and know how to strike up an interesting conversation, you're set. These cougars and older ladies are very cute and with most of then being rich, you should be ready for the best ride of your life! Other worthy places where you can meet and hook up with cougars and older ladies in Honolulu are:
- The Dragon Upstairs
- Duke’s Waikiki
- Kelley O’Neil’s
- Rumours Nightclub
- Island Club and Spa
- Yard House
- Bar 35
- Moose Pub and Cafe
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Honolulu is one of the top destinations in the United States of America for travelers because of its paradisaic atmosphere. Teeming with a population of foreign girls that are culturally diverse, these girls are also visiting to have the best time of their life and to basically enjoy how living in a paradise-like Honolulu truly feels like. However, the foreign girls you're likely to meet here in Honolulu range from married single women traveling solitarily to escape family's drama and hot single ladies in search of sugar daddies to career women taking a break from work and its stress. Howbeit, one common thing about these foreign girls is that they're all visiting the city to de-stress, and if you promise an enjoyable company, you'll get your shot with these girls.
Getting sex with the local women in Honolulu is actually not difficult. If you're cute, well-shaped, and have enough money to spend, you'll find some of the women approaching you themselves.
Hawaii is famous to be one of the world's top tourist destinations. A lot of people visit this beautiful state to enjoy luxury, scenic beaches, and resorts. Honolulu, being the capital of the state, is one of the prime places in the state and it welcomes people from different parts of the world consistently. Due to the diversity of people in the city and the constant traffic from tourists, there are lots of sexually active people in the city and a lot of casual sex does happen. The local and native women in the city are also known for their preference for casual dating and casual sex because everyone seems to want to enjoy their "paradise" fully without borders.
Having a one-night stand in Honolulu is actually not difficult. At the beach bars and clubs, you'll find some girls in Honolulu looking for who to have sex with and if you're good in striking a conversation, during the day, you might encounter beautiful ladies who wouldn't mind to go out with you later at night and outings like these tend to be sex-promising.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Honolulu is a uniquely special place and it offers a lot of opportunities to make some new friends and meet new people. There's an abundance of single girls in Honolulu and if you desire to meet one, all you need to do is to look in the right direction and you'll have tons of beautiful single girls to pick up from. The residents of Honolulu are among the friendliest souls in the United States of America and the city has a laid-back vibe and a vibrant culture. Apart from the fact that you'll get to meet beautiful and hot single girls, you'll also enjoy a fantastic beach-style lifestyle, which is actually the envy of many. With the city's beachside activities, numerous social, cultural, and culinary events, you can never be short of options or places to meet single girls in this beautiful city.
- Waikiki: This is inarguably one of the best places to meet beautiful women in Honolulu. As a matter of fact, it's not out of place to say it's the number one place to meet beautiful single women in Hawaii. Throughout the day, you'll meet a lot of women taking a walk at the storefronts and the beaches. Most of the women you'll meet here are those from the mainland in the United States, European ladies, and Japanese girls. However, Waikiki Beach is an important spot you must check out if you desire to meet and hook up with both tourist and local girls in Honolulu. These girls are very hot and gorgeous and, Waikiki Beach has the reputation of being a quality spot where you can meet single girls in Honolulu during the day and at nighttime.
- Ala Moana Center: Virtually everyone on the island love visiting this large outdoor mall because it has hundreds of stores, restaurants, and shops. You'll find tons of sophisticated and elegant Japanese ladies at this venue and with the numerous shops here, you can never run out of options of girls to pick up from. You can just take a simple walk around the mall and when you feel you need to relax, you can just sit at one of the distinct Starbucks coffee shops, relax, and mingle. There's this nightclub called Pearl that is hosted in this place and during the weekend at night, it has proven to be a very great spot where you can pick up sexy local and sophisticated Honolulu natives.
- The North Shore: This place is often gurgling with gorgeous bikini-clad ladies during the big wave season and it's one of the best places to meet and hook up with single sexy Honolulu girls. During this particular time of the year, the girls in the city who want to enjoy enormous waves and ladies who are surfers come here to chill out and have a great time. On the beach, you'll find women in their string bikinis and these are a set of ladies that are very fit and sexy. Apart from the fact that you'll get to meet a lot of hot girls here, the North Shore also offers perfect scenery that is pleasing to the eye. The quality of the ladies you'll see frolicking on the beach here is superb and you won't definitely be disappointed. However, note that the big wave season starts about mid-November and culminates in early April; it lasts for about three months or thereabout.
- Honolulu Museum Art Classes: If you want to take a break from the beach and bikini, this quality spot is full of potential when it comes to meeting single women in Honolulu. The kind of girls you'll meet here are the smart and sophisticated ones; those that are like-minded like you. At this Honolulu Museum, you can little more hands-on, paint, draw, or try sculpting.
Other quality places to meet single girls in Honolulu:
- Kahala Mall
- Royal Hawaiian Center
- International Market Place
Other possible ways to meet single women in Honolulu:
- Take up running.
- Become an active volunteer of your favorite nonprofit.
- Get season passes to a UH sport.
- Shop at a Farmer’s Market every weekend.
- Frequent Starbucks.
- Hike, or exercise, at Koko Head.
- Join a gym.
- Visit a dog park, with your dog.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Going by Hawaii’s standards, Honolulu is the right place to be for nightlife when it comes to Oahu. A large number of other smaller islands shut down even before it's 10 p.m. But here, bars operate till almost 2 a.m. and there are some nightlife venues in the city that have extended their allowance to 4 a.m because they have special licenses.
The last spots to fall asleep in are the Downtown/Chinatown and Waikiki areas. Downtown is a great place to be if you want to party and mingle with the residents of the city but you should go for Waikiki if you prefer a touristy spot. Every day of the week, Waikiki is filled with larger crowds and plenty of street performers but Downtown on the other hand is repleted with appealing hidden clubs and small, local bars. You'll have a great time exploring Honolulu's nightlife whether you're into whiskey bars, live music, karaoke, or dancing.
- Mai Tai Bar at Royal Hawaiian Hotel: Since 1953, this beachside bar has been serving its patrons handcrafted cocktails made with fresh local fruits and it's situated in the historic Royal Hawaiian Hotel. Royal Mai Tai is the famed tropical drink this venue is named after and as you enjoy your drink here, you can also catch a beautiful view of Waikiki Beach. The drink here is prepared with amaretto, Cointreau, rum, cherry vanilla purée, rum, orange juices, and fresh pineapple. Every night, you'll also find local musicians playing live music here.
- M Nightclub: If you seek a late-night spot, just come to this venue and dance till 4 a.m. This nightclub and restaurant offers specials like Saturday nights, dancing Friday, live entertainment, and a quality VIP bottle service. The DJs playing here are very skilled and they're always getting the party going fiercer. Rock bands and rappers are other live acts that perform here too. "Fashionable, upscale and classy" is the dress code here so, make sure you acknowledge it. And, if you don't want a long wait, make sure you get here by 11 p.m.
- The District Nightclub: This 3400-square-foot club is just a few minutes from Waikiki and it has a VIP seating area, three bars, and a huge dance floor. A 23-foot DJ booth is one of its special features and it as well offers an annual VIP membership that includes access to the VIP express line with no cover charge, 10% off bottle service, and complimentary champagne on birthdays.
- Fusion Waikiki: This club offers a variety of mixed dance music and it has a full-service bar, two dance floors, and it opens until 4 a.m. Bachelorette parties, all-male performances, live DJs, and drag shows are some of the special entertainment that are hosted here. This club is very popular among the gay community in the city.
- Addiction Nightclub: An impressive list of some of the island’s top DJ talent is what is showcased at this upscale nightclub that is situated inside the Modern Honolulu Hotel. This club offers bottle service and you can be lucky to spot A-list celebs partying here. Thursdays are very special here because it's #WeekdayWarrior nights.
- Bar 35: Chef Valentini who is famous for his gourmet pizzas is the creator of the delicacies offered on the menu here. There are over 200 beers and brews on tap at this hotspot that's situated in downtown Chinatown. The late-night entertainment here includes beer tastings, dancing, DJ acts, live bands, and many more. And, you can also enjoy the happy hour which runs from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Rumours Nightclub: This is one of the most popular nightclubs in Honolulu and it's a good place to go for dancing. Situated in the Ala Moana Hotel, this hip nightclub is open only on Fridays and Saturdays. There are as well special nights hosted here and there are different videos played on the multiple screens here.
- Nashville Waikiki: This club is the perfect destination to be if you don't want to imagine leisure hours devoid of some honky-tonk fun and a bit of line-dancing. This venue doesn't close until 4 a.m and it will definitely keep you occupied till the wee hours. Come here to party with its fun-loving patrons as you vibe to the live bands and the DJs playing the latest dance tunes. Adorned with western memorabilia, Nashville Waikiki also offers further distractions which include pool tables, dart competitions, and dancing lessons. There's no shortage of good times here because you'll definitely enjoy the tropical hospitality and the great western ambiance here.
- Surfer, the Bar: This nightlife venue is a part night club, part restaurant, and part bar. It opens at 6 p.m. daily and it offers a full bar and great happy hour cocktails. Some of the strongest drinks are the mai tai and the lava flow and, they are classic Hawaiian cocktails. Every Sunday night, there's karaoke and on a regular basis, there's live music offered here.
- Zanzabar: This venue spared no expense with decor and technology as it is furnished with jewel-tone colors and Egyptian accents. An upscale crowd is what you'll find at this glittering club and you can come to get yourself immersed in energy, color, and light. Music runs the gamut from top 40 and techno to house and trance to hip-hop. There are as well special events, salsa dance lessons, and comedy shows offered at this club. This huge Waikiki club is not just one of Honolulu's largest clubs; it's a great place for music and dancing - all thanks to its large dance floor and great sound system.
If you ever decide to go shopping, here are five shopping malls in the city that offer a quality shopping experience:
- Waikiki Beach Walk
- Royal Hawaiian Centre
- DFS Galleria
- Ala Moana Centre
- Aloha Tower Marketplace
From learning about Hawaii’s unique history and going on an amazing hike to taking a stroll through a scenic park and soaking up the sun on the amazing beaches of Oahu island, you'll find a lot of fun things to do in Honolulu because the city is always alive with action. Whether you're a first-time traveler or a regular visitor, it wouldn't be bad to experience the diversity of Honolulu’s attractions ranging from its unique culture and ethnic cuisine to sight-seeing, entertainment, and history. There are lots of fun things to do in Honolulu and here are some of the quality, popular outdoor spots you can check out in the city:
- Makani Catamaran Sail
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Pearl Harbor Historic Sites
- Diamond Head Hike
- Waikiki Beach
- Hanauma Bay Snorkeling
- Iolani Palace
- Lyon Arboretum
- Bishop Museum
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Manoa Falls
- Honolulu Zoo
- Waikiki Aquarium
Universities and Colleges
Colleges and universities in Honolulu include:
- Honolulu Community College
- Kapiʻolani Community College
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
- Chaminade University
- Hawaiʻi Pacific University
The locals and natives in Honolulu are fun-loving and with their Aloha lifestyle, you'll enjoy being in a romantic relationship with them. However, it's important to note that the cost of living in the city is very expensive, and going on dates frequently might be creating a consistent, heartbreaking hole in your pocket if you're not financially stable.
The locals in Honolulu are known for the friendly atmosphere and cozy vibe they exude. Casual dating is quite rife in the city and you'll definitely get to meet some local Honolulu girls who would not just be interested but eager to go on a holiday romance with you. Honolulu is like a paradise and everyone wants to get the best out of it, even the tourists too. So, everyone desires to catch a great time and if that involves going on a holiday romance, they definitely wouldn't bother much because it's all about living in the moment here in this city.
Tips for Successful Relationship
Here are three vital tips to build a successful relationship in Honolulu.
- Be honest: Honesty is a vital and essential tool for building a successful relationship in Honolulu. There's no need for you to be pretentious about what you want in this city. With almost everything being casual here, a simple honesty will make you enjoy virtually everything and anything you can think of.
- Be communicative: A relationship that lacks good communication will continue to weaken gradually before it finally dies. Learn to always communicate with your significant other. If there's anything you don't like, let her know. Also, be ready to listen to her, welcome her thoughts, and don't be judgemental. Accept your faults and be ready to improve. No-one is perfect and no relationship is, it's the willingness and eagerness to make things work that makes a relationship lasts longer.
- Make time to spend with each other: With the nature of the city, there isn't a scarcity of places to hit up as lovers to enjoy a wonderful time out. Creating time to spend with each other will go a long way to help in rekindling the affection between you two and help you to grow fonder of each other.
Honolulu is a bustling city that boasts of a few unique qualities and there's so much to love about this city. The temperate climate, the amazing display of flora and fauna, the tropical heat tempered by constant trade winds, the gorgeous women, and the eclectic mix of Hawaiian culture make it so impossible not to love it here. As a single ready to mingle, Honolulu offers a lot of opportunities to meet your better half. Honolulu is the only city in Hawaii with a population of about 400,000 and there's a high probability that you'll definitely run into someone, someone special that craves exactly what you want; be it a casual dating or a serious relationship.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
Honolulu is a city that blends perfectly well with its hang loose mentality and modern, busy hustle. If you find your lady accepting you for who you are, creating time for you, always eager to go out with you, and showing a willingness to make her busy schedule flexible enough to accommodate you and her, these are great indications that she's the one.
Couples interested in getting married in Honolulu are to get a marriage license which actually costs $60 with an additional $5 for administrative cost. The legal age to marry in Honolulu is 18 years for both applicants and with the written consent of both parents, the family court, or a legal guardian, couples who are 16 or 17 years of age can get married. Written approval of a judge of the family court and written consent of both parents or a legal guardian can as well help applicants of 15 years of age to procure a marriage license. Cousins may as well marry in Honolulu. In a nutshell, with these seven steps, you can get married in Honolulu successfully:
- Determine If You're Eligible to Marry in Hawaii
- Choose an Island
- Select a Hawaii Wedding Planner
- Choose an Officiant
- Obtain Your Hawaii Marriage License
- Get Married!
- Head Off On Your Honeymoon
Honolulu is a haven for weddings and some of the nice wedding venues in the city are:
- The Willows
- Hilton Waikiki Beach
- Moana Surfrider
- The Royal Hawaiian
- Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa
- Nutridge Estate
- Angel Garden
Families who seek modern city-style amenities, friendly communities, sun, and fun on the beach will find Honolulu to be an ideal place to raise a family.