Guide for dating in Egypt helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Egyptian women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local Egyptian girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in Egypt. In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in Egypt, Africa.
Girls in Egypt:
- Looks of girls: 4 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 3.5 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 4 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4 / 5
Dating in Egypt:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 2 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 3 / 5
Sex in Egypt:
- Women's sexual activity: 3.5 / 5
- One-night stands: 1 / 5
More about Egypt:
- Nightlife in general: 4 / 5
- Locals' English level: 4 / 5
- Budget per day: US$35 - $50
- Accommodation: US$100 - $350
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
Egypt is a country in East Africa famous for its historical pyramids, sphinxes, and ancient monuments. The country is a center of ancient history and holds political and historical clout. The top sights in Egypt include the Giza Necropolis (Giza), Valley of the Kings (Luxor), the Great Sphinx of Giza (Giza), Karnak Temple (Luxor), Luxor temple (Luxor), Saqqara Necropolis (Giza), Abu Simbel Temples (Abu Simbel), and so on.
Ancient Egypt was far ahead of other countries in terms of civilization. It was the birthplace of one of the world's primal urban and educated societies. The official language in Egypt is Arabic, with the dominant religion being Islam. The city has an estimated population of 99 million people, and 30 million are from Cairo, Egypt's capital city. Cairo is the largest city in the Arab world.
Cairo is essential in Egypt's ancient cultural history because it is home to the ancient ruins of Memphis. The abundance of Islamic architecture earned it the name "city of a thousand minarets." The megacity of Cairo is one of the best places to visit in Egypt. Other cities in Egypt include Alexandria, Giza, Port Said, Suez, Luxor, Mansoura, and others.
Egypt is home to many links to the past and the keys to the future too. The futuristic potential of Egypt is observable in the technological and architectural prowess seen across the country. Every year, millions of tourists troop into this beautiful country to enjoy Arab life and learn about ancient Egyptian culture and civilization.
Forgetting to mention that Egypt is a massive center of tourism would be a mistake. The country attracts millions of people to her bosom every year. The folks in the country meet tourists all the time. There's no need to be scared of being hurt by them. The government also recognizes the country's excellent tourism potential, so it protects the tourists that come around. The magnificent nature of the architecture and the history- gods, Pharaohs, and statues, make Egypt a fascinating place to be.
Egyptian women are typical Arabian women. They may be quite conservative, but they can get really friendly and naughty with men they like and are comfortable with. Their physical features are simply amazing, but that's not even the extent of their true nature. There's more to these women, and the only way you will find out is by continuing with this article.
Generally, dating in Egypt is more like courtship. In rural areas, it may not even exist at all, because the only romantic relationships allowed to occur is between husbands and wives. In modern cities like Cairo and Alexandria, dating, according to the Western way is common. Still, even here, a lot of caution should be taken.
It is not advisable to engage in public displays of love or affection. It will attract a lot of unwanted scrutiny and judgment from people. The strict laws on dating are mainly because of the dominant religions in the country- Islam and Coptic Christianity. The principles of these beliefs frown against any form of romantic intimacy outside of marriage. In the big cities, however, people defy them.
Dating in the country is hardly a casual thing; it's usually a serious relationship with every potential to lead to marriage. The women cherish their traditions and laws, so much that most of them won't go out with any man unwilling to show potential for being around for the long-term purpose- marriage.
The dating culture here is almost non-existent here. Most of the "dating," especially in rural regions, includes only walking down a street together, having dinner or lunch, or hanging out with no sex or physical intimacy- at least in public. Sad right? However, you may be lucky enough to find women that will do your bidding.
Dating in Egypt can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Egypt and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
Egyptian women in ancient times were equal to men. They had the same rights and power, and although the case is not the same presently, their voices still resonate. Egyptian women are the originators of belly dancing, which involves twisting and swaying their bellies and waists to the tunes of indigenous music.
These women are beautiful, and their Arabian looks make them even more unique. They are gentle and caring women who are always optimistic. As a result of their backgrounds, they may react weirdly or rudely to sexual and romantic offers from tourists.
They are not allowed or used to talking about sex, and they usually walk away at first attempts. These women are intrigued by foreign men, but they never make the first move.
Due to the high temperature typical of most of Egypt's regions, you may see the women putting on light clothing. It's not a sign of readiness to date anyone; it's just the heat. They may also cover their heads with headscarves or head covers like the Hijab or Niqab. The scarfs serve as fashion accessories. They don't wear them out of compulsion or necessity, so there are surely others that don't use them.
Most Egyptian women are traditional. They are groomed from their early lives to take care of their families, and they do a pretty good job. These women are not just family women; they are businesswomen too. You will find them in all the spheres that control the city. They go to good schools and strive to get good degrees. They know that education is their ticket to the world, so they do their best to ensure they get the most of it.
Egyptian Girls (age 18 - 29)
With the young women in the country, you can expect some desire to experience freedom. The exposure to the western ways of life and the tourists may trigger them to have some free and be loose. However, they do this with great caution. Dating these women is possible, but it comes with some ground rules. Some of these rules include no sex, public displays of affection, or home visits.
Their young bodies and faces make them have an exotic and enticing look, which radiates a lot of sensual and erotic appeal to men. You will find most of them in universities or colleges trying to get a degree, or in a particular trade or entrepreneurship circle. These women love to keep their relationships under the covers because of the criticism they will definitely get for their involvement, even if it doesn't involve any form of sexual intimacy. They love to explore and see new places.
To keep them, and to probably get them to forego their strict rules about sex, you have to give them a good time and be kind. Get them to fall for you, and they will do anything for you, including damning their principles about sex. They love to go sightseeing in a bid to learn new things and have fun. You also have to empathize that these women prioritize their education above almost everything, so you have to be able to give them space for their studies. Don't be a distraction.
If you're in a serious relationship with any of them, it is best to visit the parents and let your intentions known. Their families are always looking around for suitors from their social circles to marry their daughters. Showing genuine interest will help in securing her hand in marriage. However, this may come at a price of no intimacy at all during the courtship.
There are a rogue few that don't care about the rules on dating, especially amongst the elite in the big cities. They are classy, bougie, and ratchet young women who are too independent of succumbing to some ancient tradition. These women are the best, especially if you're looking for relationships without commitment.
Egyptian Women (age 30 - 45)
Most of these women are independent of societal and family judgment. They have grown to turn deaf ears to what the society thinks about them, as long as it doesn't affect their careers or professions. Their mature bodies make them look very sexy- an edge over the younger women.
These women may look like they're aging, but they are still very much in vogue. They know about the latest trends in the fashion world, and they always dress to kill. You will hardly find these women at nightclubs or bars, except they work there.
Married women of this age are always loyal to their husbands out of love or fear for their children. Infidelity by an Egyptian woman is "Haram." An unforgivable sin that was dealt with by stoning to death in ancient times. These days it may lead to divorce and public damnation. Either way, these women will hardly ever cheat on their spouses. It's better not to consider them as potential partners.
You will also find single women at this age, and they're the real deal. They are cougars, and young foreign men are their favorite meat. You don't need to worry about commitment; that's not what they want. Most of them just want sex and some fun. They hate boring and vanilla men, so you have to bring your A-game to the table and the bed when dealing with these women.
These single women may be open to having affairs with foreign men, but they would prefer it a low-key affair. As a result of experience gathered over the years, sex with them is sure to be an exciting encounter. They have a few tricks up their sleeves and will expect the same from you. These women don't mind spending money and time on their men, yes, they're that kind and gentle. They are the ideal sugar mommies, and getting down with any one of them is bliss.
Egyptian Ladies (age 45+)
The probability of the husbands of women at this age taking up younger women as wives take a toll on their sexual lives. The majority of the women at this age were circumcised at a very early age. They don't enjoy sex. The only reason they engage in sex with their husbands is to please them, and they do an awful job at it.
They are career and business-oriented women, and they may not even have time for relationships outside their marriage. If you're looking for sweet sexual experience in Egypt, these women are not the best choice. You will have a better with the young and middle-aged women in the country. You will find these women at weddings, as Henna designers for brides.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Egypt is a tourist hub and one of the largest in the world, so tourists are always touring the country. An average of 10 million tourists visit Egypt each year, and it's only right to assume that a substantial percentage of them are women. These women come here to learn about Egyptian culture and history, as well as to find fun wherever they can- including sex.
The foreign women may take a liking to the local men in the country, but that doesn't matter. You can always try your luck with them and see if you'll hit the jackpot. There's no question about their willingness to date and have sex in the country; all you have to do is play a smooth game. You will meet foreign women everywhere in Egypt.
You will meet them on boat cruises, city and museum tours, and trips to the Valley of Kings and Valley of Queens (Luxor). You may even meet them at gyms, shopping malls, on the streets- EVERYWHERE. To get down with these women, you have to promise a good time and not be boring. They've come to a foreign land to have fun, so why would they spend their time with a boring man.
Foreign women are part of Egypt's experience, and you should accept them with open arms and zips. When having fun with these women, it is essential to know that the best and only time to get intimate with them is behind a door or in a secluded place. Having lovey-dovey moments in the middle of the streets or at a shopping mall is not an accepted custom like in Europe. The people may react in a bad way to stuff like that.
Except in the big cities, sex is a big deal to the women in Egypt. Their family and religious traditions don't permit them to have any form of intimacy outside the marriage boundaries. The only person allowed to have sex with them is who they are legally married to. Any other sexual encounter is a sin. In fact, in some areas like Luxor, the ladies are not allowed to be alone in the same space with a man who is not a family member.
Even in the big cities, women still have to be cautious. The cultural laws still hold water here, but the women are more liberal to choose what they want for themselves without thinking about the public backlash. They are proud of their sex lives, as long as it doesn't affect their careers.
Truth be told, sex with some of these women can be a dull affair, especially in the older generation. They just lie down like logs of wood and do nothing. The sexually active young and middle-aged women in the country are feisty when it comes to sex, and they get really artistic with it.
Sex with an Egyptian woman that knows how to go down is a blissful experience like any other. It's inexplicable. But to experience that feeling, you have to put in a lot of effort. These women may be risking their lives by having sex with men, and they won't continue to do it for someone they don't really like or don't enjoy having sex with. Getting these women to like you is vital, because, without that, your dwindling chances to have sex with a local woman in Egypt just plummeted a lot more.
Egypt is a country that doesn't condone infidelity or romance outside marriage in women. The customs are biased towards the men because they are allowed to have sexual relations with other women, take up other wives, and live without any consequences. Name-calling and slut-shaming are what's in store for women that do the same. They believe that women are not supposed to have sexual relationships with men they are not married to, but men are allowed to do the same.
The cultural and religious disciplines in the city have stringent laws about sex and sexual intimacy. According to the Egyptian culture, sex out of wedlock is a taboo and is prohibited. The only reason the sex culture in the big cities is a little more liberal is because of exposure to the Westerners and their ways of life. It may spread to other areas in the country, but it can never be like the Europeans.
It is a crime to make out or even hold hands in some cities. If the husband of a bride discovers that his bride is not a virgin, the marriage may undergo dissolution. It's the tradition, and the laws back it up. Civilization and sex education is changing the way things are, even in rural areas. Still, it will take forever to level up to the standard of Europe.
One-night stands with Egyptian women are unlikely. It's not pride. It's just their genes and upbringing that's in play. They go out to have a few drinks, dance and have fun, but that's about the most of it. The odds are not in your favor, but tides may change based on the environment and woman you meet.
The women may dance sensually at nightclubs and bars. You may be able to steal a kiss or two and get to touch them, but getting them to go down with you is almost impossible. It's like pitching a five-year-old girl to win in a race against Usain Bolt. It just won't happen. It's a highly unlikely possibility, but Bolt may sprain his knee, and the little girl wins. You can make this happen by praying for a lot of luck. Boatloads of it.
Put on your best game, have drinks, lots of them, and maybe they'll agree to go out with you on a second date. But One-night stands? Impossible These women have really high walls, especially where they know they can be vulnerable, and it works for them. For those that have sex, one-night stands aren't their style. They prefer to have sex under the context of a relationship that may lead to marriage.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
The women in Egypt aren't hidden objects that are hard to come by in the country. They're visible in their loosely fitted clothes and headscarves with banging bodies. You will meet them almost everywhere in the country.
Meeting women during the night is probably the best in this country. The night protects them from prying eyes, so they are free to unleash their true erotic natures. They may not be willing to have one night stands, but they sure know how to have fun with men. Have you seen an Egyptian woman go berserk on the dance floor of a clubhouse before? It's crazy—a magnificent sight to behold. The atmosphere of the night gives this freedom.
It's a different ball game during the day. The women may talk to you during the day, but not for long, usually as a result of busy schedules. Tourists talking to women for long periods in public may raise some eyebrows. Still, as long as you aren't intimate, there's no problem. There are many places where you will surely meet hot, sexy women in the city. These places and more will be discussed in the sections below.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Despite the strong presence of Islam in the country, there are still nightclubs and bars where men and women visit to chill and have a drink or two- or more. Nightlife will only be experienced best in the big cities because Egypt is not big on nightclubs and bars, and Islam isn't a big fan of drinking and partying. To get the best nightlife experience and women in the country, it is advisable to places like Cairo and Alexandria. The women are more liberal and freaky there. At night in these cities, the bright lights and soothing indigenous music fill the air, creating the perfect conditions to have fun and talk to women. It is also possible to have a fascinating nightlife in other cities. You just have to know the right places to be.
Some of the nightclubs and bars in Egypt are:
- Papas Beach Club (Cairo): This beach club is always open, and the atmosphere is usually electric. The club has a bar and lounge where visitors can get their drinks, and relax respectively. The spot is perfect for meeting single, hot women, sharing a few drinks, and seeing where the night takes you. Pool parties are also a thing here, so you get to see local and foreign women in their bikinis and swimsuits.
- Pub 28(Cairo): This pub takes you into a whole new realm. The décor is pretty simple but dark, and you can always look forward to the drinks. They make them perfectly well and never run dry. They also serve fantastic food.
- Stage One Lounge and Bar (Cairo): The locals always look forward to Friday nights here, because for some reason, the atmosphere is always different. It is a spacious bar in the Conrad Hotel that provides its customers with good food like grilled meat, smoked meat, and seafood. It is one of the classy places that women in the city love to visit; you should visit too.
- The Bartender (El Ghouna): This newly branded bar is now a pacesetter for other bars in the vicinity. Here you will find an indoor and outdoor bar. What makes this spot unique is the flair with which the drinks are served. They also organize bartender competitions from time to time. This place is the bomb for excellent nighttime in El Gouna.
- Ace Club (Cairo): Ace Club provides exclusive access to non-Egyptians. Foreign women are always here, having a meal or drink, or merely enjoying the aesthetic beauty of the site. There are about 4 bars here, and one of them has a pool table. They serve many finger food delicacies such as sandwiches, french-fries, and so on. They also have a range of drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic. It is a safe space for tourists who want to get away from sexual harassment by the locals.
- Cairo Jazz Club (Cairo): This jazz club has assumed legendary status amongst other city clubs because of its choice of music. The spot is home to many international and indigenous jazz musicians who come to play all the time. The women love it here because they can always sing and dance along to the tunes. The club full of people every day, and you can visit any time.
- Little Buddha (Hurghada): Buddha wasn't even a fan of nightclubs, but it is what it is. This restaurant/nightclub is one of the best places to be at night in Hurghada. The calm atmosphere and lighting provided here are unparalleled in the city of Hurghada, and it has been the hotspot for nightlife in the country for as long as possible. They serve sushi and other unique delicacies like teppanyaki.
- Elements Club and Lounge (Hurghada): The interior décor of this spot suggests it was designed the Western way. Here DJs never keep their hands away from the wheels of steel. They also diversify not to make things boring by offering karaoke nights, ladies' night, and so on. This spot also provides a spacious dance floor where the women can unleash all their erotic crazy.
- Bb2 club (Giza): The spot describes a typical American nightclub. The male and female DJs play loud rock music all night long with men and women on the dance floor. The flashing lights and color-changing lights make the experience one not to forget. Beautiful local and foreign girls come here to hang around too, and they don't only come there to dance and have drinks.
- Cairo Cellar (Cairo): This bar is one of the oldest bars in the city, and there's a calm ambiance that engulfs the site. They serve good drinks and food, with great music to complement. It stands in one of the city's hotels, and women from the hotel visit one in a while.
- Zone 100 (Heliopark): This spot is located in the Heliopark Hotel, one of the city's famous hotels. They are one of the best choices for late-night food, and they serve many cuisines and delicacies.
- Aurora El Gouna (El Gouna): This nightclub is famous in the city. The spot is a venue for model parties and events, festivals too. They provide outdoor seating, a full bar, and tasty cuisines. Beautiful local women come here to have fun and cheer their model friends on during live competitions.
- Duport Pool Club (Hurghada): This nightclub offers one of the best nightlife experiences in Egypt. Its location in the center of Abu Big Marina makes it a hot spot for local and foreign women. As you would've guessed, they have a clean pool, large enough to host parties on certain days of the week. Women usually come around in their bikinis to have fun and splash some water here and there.
- The Spitfire Bar (Alexandria): This bar is one of the oldest in town, but it has not diminished in its ability to organize a fun and comfortable environment. This family-run bar has basked in the experience gathered over the years to give great evenings and nights in the country. This spot is a calm place, where students, foreign and local women come to hang out in the evenings. They provide one of the best bar services in town, and the fact that they've been around for a while means more people are familiar with them.
- Nineteen Twenty Five (Cairo): This is a nightclub in Egypt where the fun never stops. The atmosphere and tempo set by the DJs here are unparalleled, and it prompts the women to experience freedom. The cocktails and energy you will find here are to die for, and it would be a shame not to go partying here at least once.
Shopping Malls are the best places to find hot, single women during the day in Egypt. They have vast potential for women because, well, women love to buy stuff, and malls seem to satisfy their cravings.
Approaching Egyptian women and trying to get close here may not only come off as rude, but they'll see it as a sexual perversion. These women hate perverts, so you don't want to reek of that vibe. The men and other women around may also stand against unnecessary intimacy. As a tourist, you don't want any of that.
You may, however, approach in the pretense of looking for a shopping section and ask for help locating it. Egyptian women are caring, so they will help you. During this process, you will realize how lovely they are, and it's up to you to make them see something unique and intriguing in you too. You may then offer a date night at some other time. If she likes you, then her reply will surely be positive.
For the busy birds that don't have time for chitchats, you can ask for their contact details. You'll have at least five contacts in less than an hour, of which one or two may be willing to dance to your tunes. This mainly happens in the urban cities. In rural areas, you may not get that lucky because most of the young women there don't go anywhere without supervision. Some of them are independent, though, so you can always try them out. Some of the best shopping malls in Egypt are:
- Downtown Katameya (Cairo)
- The First Mall (Giza)
- Mall of Arabia (Cairo)
- Arkadia Mall (Cairo)
- Citystars Heliopolis (Cairo)
- Dandy Mall (Giza)
- Point 90 Mall (Cairo)
- Senzo Mall (Hurghada)
- La Strada Mall (Sharm El Sheikh)
- Ramses Mall (Bulaq)
- Orouba Mall (Qesm Borg Al Arab)
Most tourists that visit Egypt come to enjoy the aesthetic architectural beauty of the ancient cities. It would be a shame not to try out these outdoor places. Outdoor sites like the Giza pyramids (Giza) and the Egyptian museum (Cairo) are the perfect places to enjoy a wonderful time in Egypt and also find women to hook up with.
Just like you, there are female tourists also looking forward to having some fun. Some of these outdoor places are where to meet these foreign women. The foreign women are usually up for sexcapades amidst all the ancient city trips. Who knows, your next sexual encounter may just kickstart while Camel riding at the pyramids of Giza, or on a boat cruise at the Nile River (Cairo).
Universities and Colleges
Egypt aims to become a world power in the future. This is why the government releases tons of funds into the education sector, which include higher institutions of education. They make efforts to build world-class institutions of learning, and the women benefit from this.
Egyptian women are naturally smart and intelligent, and Universities are the best places to put all those brains into good use. You will find a wide range of women here cutting across all age groups. Egyptian universities and colleges are renowned for their stellar quality of education, so women from all over the world come here to study.
The diversity in women is an opportunity to try out other women in case the Egyptian women are tough. Universities in Egypt offer international scholarships too, and this creates a new stream of women into the country.
Universities and colleges in Egypt aren't big on parties like the Westerners, but they organize small social gatherings where ladies and guys may relate, but only within the boundary of public acceptance. You can always visit these events to get talking with women, and luckily, you may be able to lock one or two of them down.
Some of the Universities and Colleges in Egypt are:
- Cairo University (Cairo)
- Arab Academy for Science, Technology, and Maritime (Alexandria)
- Future University (Cairo)
- The American University in Cairo (Cairo)
- The British University in Cairo (Cairo)
- Assuit University (Asyut)
- South Valley University (Qena)
- MSA University (6th of October City)
- Helwan University (Helwan)
•Zagazig University (Zagazig)
- Pharos University (Alexandria)
- Delta University for Science and Technology (Talkha)
Relationships in Egypt are more like a path to marriage. If the plan is to get married, then you have to be patient with some of these women in terms of sex and intimacy. The laws in Egypt don't permit Muslim Egyptian women to marry non-Muslim foreigners. You might want to reconsider choosing to marry a Muslim if you're not one.
There are many places to enjoy romantic moments in Egypt. Places where relationships are created and experienced. Some of these places are in cities like Luxor, El Gouna, Siwa, and Hurghada. Relationships in Egypt may be risky at times, but with love in play, it's all worth it.
Relationships with Egyptian women are a blissful experience, not because of the sex, of course, but because of the personality that they represent. These women love, cherish, and adore their partners. If you find yourself in a relationship with these women, and you're worth it, they'll travel down to the ends of the earth for you. But you can be sure that they will expect the same energy from you, so you cannot slack.
The women fall in love easily because they trust people a lot. You cannot afford to break this trust by engaging in another relationship, or use and dump them. Doing little things like ignoring them or not doing what they want may hurt them too. They hurt easily, so you have to be patient and careful in dealing with them. It may seem like a lot to handle, but with these women, it is worth it.
Even during courtship, they will do the wifey things like getting your clothes clean and ironed, cooking, cleaning the house, and so on. They are not slaves. Doing stuff like that is their love language, and you should make them feel loved for it, not less.
Even though many of the women in this country don't participate in casual flings or any romantic relationship, there are still a few interested in the prospect of engaging in holiday romance. With holiday romance comes freedom, fun, and enjoyment- things every woman desire. Some of these women, especially those in the big cities, may defy their traditions to have fun. It's up to you to play your part by making it worthwhile.
You can also arrange romantic holidays with foreign women in the country. The freedom of holiday romance is incomparable to that of Europe, but it's enjoyable still. You may also arrange holiday romance using online dating platforms like mingle2.com or Badoo. It's pretty easy to find a match from all the thousands of women with profiles. You may even filter through profiles and find women near you.
Tips for Successful Relationship
At a point in our lives, we must've fantasized about having a great and successful relationship with a particular individual. It is normal and human to have such fantasies, but creating relationship success is not all about daydreaming and creating realities in your head. It's about having to make sacrifices and being loyal.
Many people can't stick to one partner, but they dream about having stable relationships without any plans to. Successful relationships are blissful; they constitute of achievements, happiness, fancy vacations, trips, and love. Everyone deserves these things, but are they ready to rid themselves of the baggage that's harmful to relationships? No. So there's no reason to think about having a successful relationship without a plan.
The following tips are not cheats or easy ways to achieve relationship success, and it is important to know that they may not work for all relationships.
- Create moments together: Boring relationships are dull- in an annoying way, and they may not end up being successful in the long run. Create fun and pleasant memories with your partner. These memories have the potential of keeping couples together, even during struggles. Go on dates, visit the cinema, or watch a movie together at home, take walks, have talks and have fun. These things are essential in every relationship. Make sure to record these memories because we may forget such moments, but a picture or video will remind us. This has proven to be efficient in keeping couples together, so you should try it too.
- Give your partner their space: Choking your partner with responsibilities is definitely going to end your relationship faster than you can say "George Washington." Let your partner have some breathing space and let them prioritize you. Don't make it compulsory for them to do something they don't want to do or something they'd do on a typical day. Incessantly complaining about your partner not calling, texting and whatnot make a relationship feel like a burden. Relationships shouldn't be another burden; life's tough enough.
- Trust: This is arguably the most crucial aspect of every relationship. It is basically hoping that your partner doesn't choose someone or something else over you. It sounds unreal and scary, but it is vital for every relationship to thrive. Why? Because in the absence of trust, doubt rules. Doubt is a poison of the mind. With uncertainty comes toxic jealousy, anxiety, fear, hate, and troubles- everything that love and relationships are not about. Lack of trust kills more relationships than cheating or distance does. It is an essential tool required in building any relationship, not just romantic ones.
- Make Sacrifices: Every happy relationship we see on social media has its troubles, but both parties have decided to rise above it by making sacrifices. Sacrifices don't have to be a bloody or diabolical affair. It could be the simplest things from letting go of your pride, fear, or attitude. It may mean having to stop certain things or visiting certain places. You have to be the one to make these decisions, and if you can't, then maybe the relationship doesn't mean much to you.
Sacrifices are part of the foundations and messages of love and relationships. They are unavoidable and must be present for any relationship to work. Sacrifices for relationships shouldn't be detrimental to mental or physical health, career, or family. Any relationship that seeks to take all that away from an individual is a parasitic one. That's bondage, not a relationship, and people should steer clear of such.
Traditions of the folks may say otherwise but, the ancient ambiance in some parts of the city sets the perfect conditions to fall in love. Tourists fall in love with the city, but it doesn't end there. Egyptian women are hard not to fall in love with, and no man is at fault for falling in love here, even at first sight.
Some of the traditions in the country like forced marriage may seem like they're choking the prospect of love, but love still thrives. Love binds everything, including traditions. That's why, despite the stringent laws, love birds always find a way to share their passion. What a sight it would be if lovers had the liberty to show it publicly.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
Wrong relationship matches are doomed to fail. Creating a relationship with the right person is paramount, perhaps, more than any other thing. So it's essential to know if a particular woman is for you. Sometimes it's inexplicable. The conviction that a woman is yours resonates in your thoughts, but this is not enough.
Many men have gotten their hearts broken by just thinking that a woman is theirs. It's all about reading the signs when you're around her. Does she make you happy? Do you make her happy? Does she love and want you as much as you do her? Does she want to talk about the future, or is she the in-the-moment type of person? Having definite answers to these questions is necessary for determining is she's the one for you. Answer them now, and you'll realize the truth.
The concept of child marriage in Egypt was prevalent in ancient times, but thanks to the wave of enlightenment and civilization, the tradition has drastically declined. However, it still exists in some rural areas. With time, this tradition will become obsolete, because every girl deserves the chance to have healthy childhoods as children, not wives.
Marriages only become legal after a civil ceremony at the local marriage court. Other festivities and traditional celebrations may take place before or after, but this civil marriage is what legalizes the union.
The marriage process is pretty straightforward, but in situations where foreigners are involved, the provision of some documents is necessary. Some of these documents include an affidavit that states religion and attests to the fact that there's no existing marriage with anyone, a valid international passport, and others. A fifty-dollar fee also applies. It is essential to know that Egyptian laws do not permit marriages between non-Muslim men and Muslim women. All other forms of marriage are, however, legal.
According to Muslim law, it is okay for men to marry multiple women, as long as he can take care of them equally. So, it is possible to see families with 2 to 4 wives and many children. This practice doesn't exist in the more civilized cities of Egypt, but it is standard in the rural areas.
Arranged and forced marriages still happen in Egypt, but the trend has drastically declined than what it used to be. Exposure to civilization is weeding out the tradition, even in rural areas. Traditional marriages are cultural festivities that celebrate the marital bliss between a man and his bride. The folks in the country cherish it a lot, and these traditions are one of the few things that still stand in most parts of the country.
Traditional marriages in Egypt are usually expensive and elaborate. It may cost the bride and groom almost $10,000 to organize a wedding in some cases. The food, drinks, and other arrangements for an Egyptian wedding are a lot to handle, and it may be quite stressful. However, the couples understand that some of the traditions are required to have a blissful and peaceful marriage, so they don't mind.
In urban cities, like Cairo and Giza, traditional weddings may not be as elaborate. Elite couples in those cities tend to want their ceremonies lowkey, and nothing massive. The expensive nature of Egyptian weddings is the reason why many men in Egypt marry late in life. They have to work and hustle for the wedding funds before they can decide to get married. The families of both the bride and the groom have to agree in a marriage contract. This agreement involves what is known as the "mahr" and "shabka." There is also a marriage contract that will be signed to seal the marriage.
Dowry (marh) payment to the bride's family is still a thing here. The dowry will serve as funds to purchase all that will be needed in their new home and finance it. The groom will also provide all the electronic devices that they will require in their life together. The "shabka" is also to be provided by the man traditionally, includes jewelry that will be worn by the bride.
A traditional ceremony known as the "katb el katb" is the conventional marriage in Egypt. On the day of the celebration, the guests arrive earlier than the bride and groom, and they are offered chocolate and local sweets. When the bride and groom arrive, the local women in attendance start to make loud, weird sounds to express joy at their union and arrival.
The ceremony is usually a straightforward but delightful one. It is presided over by the Maa'zoun in the local mosque or family house. Wealthier families may decide to hold the ceremony at hotels and resorts in Egypt, such as the Rixo Sharm El Sheikh (Sharm El Sheikh), Royal Savoy Hotel and Villas (Sharm El Sheikh), Taba Hotel and Nelson Village (Taba), and so on.
At the end of the ceremony, the father of the bride places the bride's and groom's hands together, sets white linen on them, and bless their union. During this, the recitation of oaths to be together forever, and signing of the marriage contract also takes place. This is the last part of the wedding ceremony, and guests may go back to their respective homes afterward.
In some cases, they arrange grand celebrations in fancy places. These celebrations include a lot of dancing, singing, and merry with surplus food and drinks. This tradition is the norm of all weddings in Egypt, and it occurs like that in almost all cities. There's also a popular tradition in Egypt called Zaffa dancing. Here, the couples engage in a dance to music created by horns, belly dancers, bagpipes. Their families and friends may also join them in the procession.
They also perform Dabke dancing. The couples and their families dance in circles and in lines. It’s a fun part of the wedding ceremonies here. Most times, the social status affects the nature of Egyptian weddings. Elite couples may decide to wear the conventional white dress for the bride and black tuxedo with a tie for the groom. Other couples may choose to use the traditional wear in celebrating their marriage.
In the rural cities of Egypt, most families live in apartment buildings. In big cities, people mostly live in single fancy buildings. Children, even up to their adult ages, usually live at home with their parents, but in some cities, they may establish independence pretty early in life and move out of their parents' houses. Others, especially the women, stay in their parents' homes till they get married.
Traditionally, extended families lived together, but with the modernization of family life in Egypt, this pattern seldom exists. The majority of the families you will find in Egypt are nuclear. It is also normal for the elderly to stay with their grown children. Their children take care of them in their old age and make arrangements for their burials when they die.