Guide for dating in Coventry helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date English women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local English girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in Coventry. In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in Coventry, England, United Kingdom.
Girls in Coventry:
- Looks of girls: 3 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 3 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 3 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4 / 5
Dating in Coventry:
- Chance of arranging dates: 4 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 4.5 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 5 / 5
Sex in Coventry:
- Women's sexual activity: 4 / 5
- One-night stands: 4 / 5
More about Coventry:
- Nightlife in general: 3.5 / 5
- Locals' English level: 5 / 5
- Moving around the city: 4 / 5
- Budget per day: US$50 - $500
- Accommodation: US$30 - $300
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 See Also
Dating English girls can be so much fun as the local girls are considered to be some of the most fun in the world. They are beautiful but also have a certain sense of adventure about them and boy do they love to party.
The girls are gorgeous and they have the personalities to match, they are confident, energetic and friendly. They are easy to approach and will always be willing to engage in some light hearted chat over a drink. The key with them is to have confidence of your own. They easily see through any act put on by guys so be yourself and they will be more likely to engage with you.
You might have to listen very carefully when chatting up a girl as the Coventry accent can sometimes be difficult to understand but their looks and charm make up for it. Get out there and meet as many of the great local girls as you can.
The dating culture in the city is quite relaxed. As mentioned before the girls are friendly and easy to talk to. Coventry has one of the biggest online dating scenes in the United Kingdom. In a recent study conducted by dating website Badoo it was revealed that Coventry has the most messaging activity on their site in the entire UK. This is a great indication that the girls are great at holding conversation as typically British girls are not known for their flirtatious banter or “flanter”.
The locals love to have fun and keep things light hearted initially. Once you go on a few dates and things start to develop the girls will open up more and more and something resembling a relationship will appear. The English girls are renowned for not being able to label a relationship and the Coventry girls are no different. However, should you interact with another girl in any way shape or form you will definitely find out how she feels about you.
Coventry girls are easy going when it comes to location for dates, take them somewhere nice to eat, maybe have a few drinks and then end the evening by meeting some friends at a bar or club and she will be more than happy with you. Just don’t take her to the food court!
There is a wide variety of women in Coventry, each with a different taste in men that requires different gaming techniques and strategies. There are also a few different nationalities and cultures in and around the city. In this section we take a closer look at the different women in the city and how the single young man can about finding himself a date.
English Girls (age 18 - 29)
The youngest of the dating pool, the students of the city (age 18-23) are the most fun of the single females in the city. With just under 35 000 students at the university of Coventry alone, there are plenty of single, willing and able young women looking to paint the town red over the weekends. The students are friendly and easily approachable, buy them a drink and they will happily have a chat maybe even a dance with you. Their age and slight naivety means they have little reservation about who they socialize with.
The second part to the younger side of the dating pool is the young professional group (24-29). Picking up one of them can be a bit of hard work. As they graduate school and look to get their careers off the ground they develop something of a hardened edge to them when it comes to dating. They can be blunt and sometimes even rude when approached. Their weak spot is when a man appears successful; wealth and power gets them going. Tread carefully here as the chances of getting shot down are high; just remember to keep your chin up and on to the next.
English Women (age 30 - 45)
This is probably the most difficult group to navigate. There is just so much going on with women this age. Early to mid-thirties is when most women are looking to settle down, find love and get married. Most relationships with women here are going to get serious quickly and most of these ladies aren’t looking for anything too casual.
There are pros and cons to everything in life and this category of women is no different, whilst most of the single ladies are looking to settle down and start a family there are many looking to have some fun. Mid forties are when most divorces happen and these newly single ladies often find themselves out on the town looking for a guy that can show them a good time, do however proceed with caution as this is also the age most extra marital affairs occur at and you could find yourself entangled in something unwanted.
English Ladies (age 45+)
The mature English women are a lot of fun, almost as fun as the students! What they lack in youth they more than make up for in experience. If you get into a relationship with a lady from this group odds are she would most likely either be divorced or (slightly more unfortunately) widowed. What makes these ladies so fun is their straight forward approach; most of them are just looking for a sexual outlet. They don’t play games and will let you know exactly where you stand in the relationship.
Added to the fact that they are straight shooters, they are financially independent; they own their own homes and will never be clingy. This will be a “don’t call me- I’ll call you” situation.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
In 2015 almost 27% of the population of the city were born outside of the UK. So there are plenty of more exotic options if the local girls don’t do it for you and you are looking for something a little spicier. Most of the migrants to the city come from Asia, America and South Africa. There are also people from across Europe. The foreign girls are almost always hotter than the locals, whilst the Americans are outgoing and have big personalities the Asians are a more reserved culture but they are beautiful.
Coventry has many great cultural history spots and this draws many culture boffs from around Europe and the rest of the world, so a good tip is to check out some of the top tourist attractions in the city like Coventry castle, the war memorial or the Herbert art gallery and museum.
For the most part English women are free spirits, they are easy going and their attitude towards sex is fairly relaxed. While they aren’t overly sexual, the local girls are no nuns. These days’ people see sex as a pleasurable experience between two (or more) consenting adults and that’s great, previously in England, sex was seen as a very taboo subject and was seen as a way to create life rather than something we enjoy.
The different cultures in the city all have different view on the topic but you should be able to navigate your way through with relative ease. The Islamic and Asian girls are obviously less likely to sleep with you than the locals.
As we’ve seen the entire world has undergone a massive shift in attitude towards sex especially the females. Women are encouraged to explore their sexuality and there is less shaming of women who admit to enjoying having sex.
Among the students in the city there is a definite hook up culture. University can be a lot to handle at times and this leads to the students looking to let loose from time to time and this can often be in the form of casual sex. The younger generation often have more sex as a result of their new found freedom, moving away from home and being on your own means there are fewer prying eyes from parents and the rest of the family.
Internet dating has also resulted in a surge in sexual activity, among young and old. More and more people are using apps and sites like tinder, Badoo, eharmony and elitesingles to find a partner for some casual fun. The time constraints of modern life means that communicating over the phone is the new way people are meeting.
The world will forever be divided over whether or not it is a good idea to have a one night stand. An increasing amount of people are finding that it is indeed okay but there are still some traditionalists that see it as shameful behavior.
In England there is a slightly more relaxed approached and you can very easily find yourself waking up next to someone you didn’t know 24 hours ago. Chances are it will be either a young girl or a slightly older one that is just looking for some fun.
The internet also plays a big role in the amount of one night stands in the city. Chatting to girls on the internet allows you to carry on with day to day life whilst setting up meets through instant messaging.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
There are a number of amazing places that you can visit, where you will come across the beautiful women in the city. Shopping malls, nightclubs, bars, parks and a number of other places tend to be the hotspots to pick up girls from. Each of such places have been categorised and listed in the following sections, so read on!
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
The English girls love a drink, and that is no different in Coventry. You can walk into any bar or pub in the city and find droves of people any night of the week having a social drink and engaging in lots of light hearted banter. Here we'll look at some of the hottest places in Coventry to grab a drink, if a bit of liquid courage is what you need to charm the ladies you should try some of the following.
- Bulls Head – A part of the Sizzling pub chain, Bulls head is a popular local watering hole, the staff and patrons are super friendly and there is always a great vibe and energy in the pub. The big draw card are the cheap drinks and the great pub food.
- The squirrel – One of the oldest pubs in the city, the squirrel has been serving the people of Coventry for years. Considered to be one of the best places to grab a drink after work during the week. Once the weekend rolls round however it turns into a buzzing bar for the younger punters.
- The Phoenix - A great place for a social drink. A very relaxed atmosphere and a great drinks menu. There is also bound to be some sport on the TV. A wide range of cocktails, wine and of course beer keep the patrons here well hydrated.
- The Quids Inn – One of the hottest student bars in the city, it is actually located at the center of the university campus. The drinks are cheap and the parties are wild here. Open every day until 4 am it one of the best late night spots in the city. There is always something happening at Quids; from live music to foosball competitions it all goes down at Quids.
- Aardvark – The place to be if you’re looking for a good meal and a great drink to go with it. The pub creates a friendly atmosphere where you could easily mingle with a whole new group of people and chat up a storm over some of their signature cocktails.
- The Oak Inn - Another one for the students. The oak inn is best known for its Friday night karaoke, all the students flock over on Fridays to enjoy reasonably priced drinks and to let their hair down after a stressful week of uni a very chilled place where everyone is welcome.
- Samoan Joes – this tiki themed bar is one of the student hot spots in the city. They congregate in massive numbers any night of the week as it is one of the most popular commercial bars in the city. It gains it fame from the fact that most celebs who visit the city party at Samoan Joes.
Coventry has a host of bars and pubs ranging from old school English to modern mega bars with huge crowds, the key is finding one that you enjoy and feel comfortable in. there are more student bars in the city than in most of the other major town in England so expect them to be open late.
Coventry has excellent night life, although it is known for its cultural side there is also a distinct party atmosphere in the city and the young people love big night out on the town, and Coventry doesn’t disappoint. Clubs are great for meeting girls as they are in an atmosphere where they are relaxed and have their guards down, check out some for the following clubs in Coventry to scout for a few hotties.
- JJ’s – The largest night club in the city. The club is constantly full and with 1 Pound entry it’s not hard to see why. The dance floor is packed with clubbers enjoying some of the best chart topping tracks and the bar that has half price drinks before 11 pm on Saturdays keeps everyone in good spirits.
- Scholars – The longest running nightclub in the city. Scholars might be old but it certainly isn’t cold. It is one of the busiest night time venues in the city, the large bar and dance floor makes for a great night out. Entertainment ranges from live music to some of the top local DJs, be on the lookout for the student nights as the drink prices can get ridiculously low.
- The Kasbah – One of the firm favourites in the city. Kasbah has been around for over 20 years now and is still as popular now as it was back when it opened. It plays host to some of the best live music acts in the UK. Famously in 2005 arctic monkeys were the headline act in a sold out show. Kasbah just keeps going from strength to strength.
- The Empire – One of the newest live music venues in the city, the empire has been very successful since opening; putting on show after show. The empire has played host to some of the best in local and international music acts of the modern day. The party atmosphere makes empire a great place for a big night out.
- Carters – Carter is a unique venue in that while being a night club it airs some of the biggest sporting events from around the world, you can expect to catch anything from UFC fights to the Super Bowl. The atmosphere in the sky dome venue is brilliant and Carters was recently voted the best club or bar in the city.
Coventry has a very underrated night life scene, all it takes is a bit of exploring and you can find yourself in some of the best clubs in the UK with great music and equally great people. A lot of the night life is headed up by the students so be prepared for a few wild nights out.
Shopping malls are brilliant for meeting single women; the social aspect that comes with shopping provides guys with ample opportunities to meet girls. Tones of cafes, coffee shops, restaurants and cinemas make great places to meet girls over weekends when everyone is out doing most of their shopping. Check out some listed below if chatting up a cute girl over a cup of coffee is your thing.
- West Orchards Shopping Center – a staple of the shopping scene in Coventry. West orchards is a one stop shopping destination, everything you could want or need under one roof and at reasonable prices as well. The center also has some really great coffee shops and cafes teeming with people over the weekends.
- Arena Park – Located in the heart of Coventry Arena Park caters for all. You can shop everything from groceries to high end fashion and anything in between. The mall is home to some of the largest national retailers and some smaller franchises. There are several eateries and coffee shops where you can chat the day away.
- Cannon Park – Cannon Park is the perfect alternative to city center shopping. Located on the outskirts of town the mall has a much more relaxed atmosphere than the larger inner city centers. Whilst being seen as “smaller” Cannon Park still has everything you come to expect from a modern shopping mall, retail, fashion, food and fitness.
- Coventry Market – A great outdoor shopping experience. There are plenty of stalls each selling something different; from fresh fruit and veg to organic clothing and everything else in between. The Coventry market is a great place to socialize as it is one of the busiest places in the city. Grab a nice cup of coffee and make your way around the stalls checking out all that Coventry has to offer.
- Warwickshire Shopping Park – A large commercial shopping mall located on the outskirts of Coventry. Once again everything you need from a shopping center under single roof. Shop everything from fashion, beauty, food and anything in between.
Coventry has a big range of shopping centers, from large commercial retail super malls to quaint independent markets where the locals trade their hand made goods. All drawing their own crowds. The key here is to identify which type of girl you prefer and try to find the center she is most likely to hang out in. Happy shopping lads.
Coventry has recently been voted as the most cultural city in the UK. The city is littered with museums and cathedrals that are frequented by the art and culture buffs. There are also a few outdoor adventure spots in the city that can help single guys target just the right kind of gals. Check out some of the spots listed below.
- War Memorial Park – The largest park in the city was founded in July of 1921 as a tribute to the soldiers who lost their lives in the First World War. The park is a great place to have a picnic or just a walk out in nature to get some fresh air. The park is one of the most beautiful landmarks in the city.
- Brandon Marsh Nature Reserve – Located a few miles outside of Coventry the Brandon marsh nature reserve can be found on the banks of the Avon River. The park is used mainly for scientific research but it is a great place for nature walks and bird watching. One of a few of its kind in the UK.
- Herbert Art Gallery and Museum – The Herbert is the perfect place to delve into the art and history of Coventry. Along with the ever changing displays and exhibitions the gallery also has a host of talks and classes to help people understand the history of art not just in Coventry but also across Europe. A must visit for any artist.
- TeamSport Coventry – Known as the motor city there are few more appropriate spots in Coventry than the popular TeamSport go karting track. As the number one karting company in the UK TeamSport are bringing an exhilarating and unforgeable experience to motor heads and adrenaline junkies alike. Book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Coventry Cathedral – Officially known as The Cathedral Church of St Michael but more commonly referred to as the Coventry cathedral has been around since 1962. One of the most famous historical building in the city it is also one of the most visited sites in all of Coventry. Amazingly it is still in full operation.
These are but a few of the things that Coventry has to offer and as you can tell there is a wide variety of activity to be had in Coventry, the best thing to do is get out there and explore. The locals are friendly and will often lend a helping hand if you’re out looking for adventure; chicks dig a guy who has an adventurous side!
Universities and Colleges
Coventry has a large student population and these students are the life force of the city, anything funky and fresh happening you can expect to find some students behind it. Students from all over the UK, across Europe and also from around the world choose to further their studies in Coventry, below we list some of the best schools to meet single young women:
- University of Coventry – The University of Coventry is the oldest and most prestigious school in the city. With just over 21 000 students it is also the biggest school in the city. The university has many great social clubs to keep their students actively involved in life on campus. There are also a few clubs and bars near to the city center campus making it very easy for the student body to let their hair down and forget the stresses that come with every day university life.
- The University of Warwick – Warwick University is located on the outskirts of Coventry in the middle of the west midlands of England. Warwick is a very social school with plenty of on campus bars and restaurants, one to suit each budget, taste and diet. Warwick University has also partnered with the city of Coventry in a bid to keep the title of most cultural city in the UK with its fantastic arts program.
- Coventry College – A diverse, multi-faceted school of higher learning. The Coventry college offers classes to anyone looking to further their education. What makes the college special is their relationship with local employers who are always keen to hire any of the very capable graduates and help them kick start their lives.
- College University Coventry – CUC is another school in the city where the students are very social and love to get out and mix among themselves. The school who is seen as the little brother to the University of Coventry also offers top class education. The central location of the school means that it is close enough to all of the night life hot spots.
Coventry is filled with students, most of the clubs and bars are student hangouts making single students the most sought after commodity in the city. The good thing is they are all friendly and easy to pick up so if you are looking to game girls without much effort then hitting the university scene could be for you.
Relationships in Coventry are interesting to say the least. The boy meets girl story can still be found but there is definitely a modern twist to the way we get together. If you are looking to meet your future wife then you should certainly proceed with caution as the majority of the single women are younger than 25, due to the high number of students in the city.
It has however become a lot easier to find yourself in a relationship with the development and innovation of internet dating. It has become so easy to meet new people, literally at the click of a button or at the touch of a screen. With the speed at which modern day life passes it can be easier to connect with someone via instant messaging and dating websites. Online dating isn’t even just for the younger generation as there are now apps and sites that cater to a more mature audience.
If you find yourself in a relationship in the city there are so many different things that you can do to keep that spark alive. The city has heaps of art and culture for you to explore as a couple so dating in the city should be a breeze.
Coventry would be one of the best places in the UK to have a holiday fling. The locals are so relaxed and easy going that they really won’t mind having a brief fling, you just have to make it clear to them that you’re there for a good time and not a long time. Dating a local will have more advantages than any other relationship as they will show you Coventry as no other tourist will experience.
With the city being renowned for its fantastic arts and culture scene, it attracts a wide range of tourists from across Europe and around the world. When girls are out on trips they are more relaxed and more likely to engage in fun, fleeting relationships. If meeting a foreign girl for some fun in the city is your vibe then it is a good idea to hang out at one of the many art galleries and museums.
Tips for Successful Relationship
- Build Trust – Trust is the most important part of any relationship. If a man and woman can trust each other, then their relationship can grow without any hindrance. In the world we live in today you have to have trust as you cannot spend all your time together and you simply have to believe what your partner tells you.
- Be A Good Listener – Communicating with one another is also one of the big obstacles that couples need to get over in order to prosper. If you have a good system of communication that means you have to listen to each other to be able to sort through the day to day niggles of being in a relationship.
- Engage In A Hobby or Activity Together – Spending time together as a couple is very important. Finding a hobby or social activity that you are both interested in in Coventry shouldn’t be difficult. If you can find something you both enjoy but aren’t very good at it will help you both share other vulnerabilities with one another.
- Maintaining Financial Peace – The cost of living in the modern world is ever increasing. This means that most couples will have to both keep full time jobs. Not having money can be a big reason why couples fall out. A good idea is to sit down each month or week, depending on when you both get paid and draw up a budget in order to cut back on unnesseary spending.
- Support – The modern day women is strong and most of them are striving for independence but everyone needs a shoulder to lean on. If you can provide that shoulder to your partner it will show that you are serious about things and will bring you closer as a couple.
- Allow space – While spending time together is important for the relationship, giving each other breathing space is also not a bad idea. Us humans are funny creatures and we often enjoy a bit of solitude. We sometimes require space to clear our mind and just re-focus. It is good to allow this to each other
The locals in the city aren’t the most expressive people in the world but once they develop proper feelings for you they will definitely let you know about it. The Coventry ladies aren’t keen on sharing their men with anyone else. Like we’ve mentioned before the chances of fining true love in the city aren’t great with the amount of young ladies in the city but if you persevere you could pull a diamond out of the rough.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
Figuring out if she is the one is no clear cut science but generally you can quickly tell. Below we list a few tips to go with that gut feeling to know if your current girl could potentially be the one you spend the rest of your life with
- Planning a future- Finding a girl that you see yourself planning on buying a house and raising children with is something special, if this is where you’re at then that’s a good sign.
- You still find her attractive- If your girl still gets your motor humming in the midst of all the other talent around then your feelings are likely more than superficial.
• You would rather hang with her than anyone else- A great way to know if you’ve met the right girl is if you would rather spend an evening with her watching a DVD and grabbing a bite to eat than hitting the town with your boys.
• You want the same things out of life- Setting goals as a couple is a fantastic indication that your relationship is on the right track.
• You trust her- Everyone has somebody that they share their inner most thoughts with and if that for you is your girl then it would be a good indication that she is right for you.
• She gets along with your friends and family- Not many times in the history of the world has a girlfriend gotten along with the crazy cousins and quirky best friends but if your girl does then lock that down.
The age of most of the female population in the city means that weddings truly are a special occasion. The idea that a marriage certificate is the only thing that validates a relationship is very outdated in the city. A lot of couples will even live together and have children before getting married. SO, in order for you to start a life with your partner, you don't necessarily need too get married to them.
The weddings in Coventry are as traditional English as they can get. Being in the heart of England they hammer home the old school ideas of weddings. The long white gown for the bride, the multi-tiered cake and both families sitting on opposite sides of the church. There are a few modern twists but it stays mostly traditional.