Guide for dating in Arizona helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Arizonan women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local Arizonan girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in Arizona. In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in Arizona, United States of America.
Girls in Arizona:
- Looks of girls: 4.6 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 3.9 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 3.8 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4.5 / 5
Dating in Arizona:
- Chance of arranging dates: 4 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 3.8 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 4.2 / 5
Sex in Arizona:
- Women's sexual activity: 3.85. / 5
- One-night stands: 3.75 / 5
More about Arizona:
- Nightlife in general: 4.6 / 5
- Locals' English level: 5 / 5
- Budget per day: US$100 - $1,000
- Accommodation: US$20 - $800
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
Whether you desire to date Arizonan girls in Mesa, Tucson, Phoenix, or any other cities in the state of Arizona, you'll find out that Arizonan girls have a few things in common. With you investing a little bit of care, you'll find dating local girls in Arizona to be quite interesting. Before we go ahead to divulge a couple of things about the local girls in Arizona, there are some specific behaviors you should brace up yourself for, and there as well some helpful, secret ways that can help you warm the heart of your Arizonan lover.
To start with, you already know that Arizona is a place with hot temperature and one thing your Arizonan lover wouldn't love to see you doing is fuming about the heat. If you're going out with your Arizonan lady, you might possibly talk about her minimal makeup melting off her faces and being sweaty but don't make an unnecessary fuss out of it. More so, your Arizonan girls will expect you to be kind and gentlemanly by holding the door for her because all these little acts of kindness do count.
Arizonan girls have a thing for chips and salsa, and whenever you're out with your date, do well to keep these two flowing if they possibly can. Another old-fashioned grace that the local girls in this state do seem to take note of is removing your hat at an eating establishment so, make sure you put that into cognizance. As you plan to date local girls in Arizona, one clear thing you must always be ready for is to show eagerness to enjoy all things outdoors because when the girls are interested in taking a hike with you to show you a secret waterfall, engage you in off-roading, mountain biking, horseback riding, or rock climbing, they wouldn't love to hear you complain.
Arizonan girls are friends to animals and you shouldn't find it weird if your Arizonan sweetheart finds all animals to be symbiotically friendly, and the thing is, she'll actually be expectant of you to swoon over all the animals. Whenever you're going out with your Arizonan lover, make sure you always put on appropriate clothes that are suitable for the setting. For instance, you clearly don't need to tuck your bright Western snap shirt into your too-tight Wrangler jeans and don a cowboy hat unless you’re an actual ranch hand. With the tendency of you likely to meet and date girls in Arizona who love men who can cook, you should also prepare to date Arizonan girls who will expect you to cook them carne asada tacos that are not garnished with lettuce but cabbage.
Without forgetting, being a proficient dancer; one that is actually not totally limited to two-step, will really fetch you more advantage in securing a softer spot in the heart of your Arizonan lady but still, you might also prepare to jettison or perhaps, pay less attention to contemporary popular country-western drivel and appreciate old-school country music more when you're dating a local Arizonan girl. Now that you've already understood or had a glimpse of some things you may have to put up with if you're dating a local Arizonan girl, there are as well a few dating tips you might also want to consider for your fledgling relationship if you feel you're beginning to fall in love with an Arizonan girl.
Most importantly, it's important you understand that Arizonan girls have this special connection with Arizona and it could be somewhat difficult to separate the girls totally from their state; should you thought of moving out of Arizona with your found Arizonan lover. If you're dating a local girl in Arizona, expect that your normal date will not look like the usual but involve a lot of outdoorsy activities like camping and hiking, which you would of course have to actively take part in. One thing you stand to enjoy from dating local girls in Arizona is getting to enjoy a personal tour of all the beautiful sights Arizona has to offer from your Arizonan sweetie.
You won't only get to see some of the beautiful sights in the state but you'll also get to be shown some of the places to grab a bite when your Arizonan girl is starting to be head over heels with you. Actually, food is a factor that's constant when you have an Arizonan girl as the queen of your heart but make sure you don't make the mistake of taking her to the wrong taco joint. Another important thing you should know about dating local Arizonan girls is that being bilingual or even multilingual can boost your dating opportunities in this state. As a matter of fact, the two most commonly spoken languages after English are Spanish and Navajo, and if you don't want to look lost every time your Arizonan lover is enjoying a conversation with her fellow locals, you might want to probably indulge yourself in some language lessons. And thankfully, the local colleges in the state offer language courses you can take.
On a conclusive note, Arizonan girls are loving and caring people. Even though they have a tough, often prickly demeanor, you'll still find them to be adorable with all the love and care they show for their loved ones.
Offering a wide array of activities and plenty of venues for singles to meet and relate with one another, Arizona has all the condiments that a state should have to facilitate a good dating life for its locals and visitors alike. The dating scene in Arizona is quite fun and just like virtually all other states in the United States of America, how often you go out and do things instead of sitting around at home, how attractive you are, and how social you are some of the main things that determine what you get out of the dating scene in Arizona.
Phoenix is the prime city in Arizona and you'll actually have a great time dating in this city if you're a male and you're still in your 20's. Still, regardless of your age, your personality, and how you adjust to a new environment do determine how pleasing you'll find dating in Arizona to be. Though there is plenty of potential to find casual dating opportunities in Arizona, you might possibly find it difficult to get such if you keep cramming yourself indoors, and you are reluctant in networking and meeting new people.
Sugar dating is one of the best ways to find a date in 2023. Men who are willing to buy gifts for sugar babies, will get physical or emotional pleasure for a return. Take a look of the wide selection of girls from SecretBenefits.
Dating in Arizona can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Arizona and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
Feeling lonely in Arizona? Arrange a virtual date with your favorite webcam girl right now! We have thousands of hot girls online waiting for you. Visit DatingLocalGirlsLive.com!
As a guy hoping to date local women in Arizona, you'll find a plethora of options of women to choose from because Arizona does have a fair population of single women to meet and date. If you're still young and vibrant, you'll find dating in Arizona quite blissful as you'll do have your picks often, and there are vast choices of available singles you can roll with. In case you don't know, there are plenty of beautiful women in the valley, especially in Scottsdale and Tempe. Even though you'll find a lot of younger girls in this state indulging in plastic surgery, this isn't actually bothering because it's already a usual norm virtually all around the globe now.
Arizonan women know how to look out for themselves but this is not totally so in all cities. In a city like Scottsdale, there seems to be more older women but you might also want to watch out for golddiggers because they're often out scouting for potential hookups just as you're looking for an Arizonan woman to meet and date. Since the goal is not to hook up with college girls, (we would have advised that you go for Tempe) but since it's beautiful women that interests you to date in Arizona, it's quite worthy you know that the valley does have a lot to offer you as it keeps bustling with a vast number of single mature women and the percentage of married people seems to be also significantly low.
Speaking of Arizonan women, the women do clearly have a few things that are unique about them, and these things tend to give a clearer sight of what you should expect while dating local women in Arizona. One of the things you'll definitely find lovely about Arizonan women is their good looks. As a matter of fact, the weather is not the only thing that is hot in this beautiful state, and unlike women from the east coast, Midwest and other parts of the United States, you'll find Arizonan women to be in better shape - maybe we should blame this on the scorching weather and scantily clad clothes that go hand in hand in producing such a wonderful result.
As it is, you might want to prepare for taking a lot of nice photos with your Arizonan woman because she'll impress you with vantage points you never thought possible and with her knowledge of where all the fantastic views are, finding a stunning backdrop for your photos together is something that's never difficult. Arizonan women are the perfect definition of low maintenance. These women love to chill a lot and it does take a whole lot to ruffle their feathers because they're pretty laid back. if you're dating a woman from Arizona, there's a high tendency that she'll give you a whole new set of home teams that you'll have to cheer for.
A large number of Arizonan women are sports fanatics and since they love sports, there's definitely no way you can escape cheering up their favorite teams alongside. If you're dating a local Arizonan woman, she'll treat you to some of the best Mexican food you've ever had in your life. Women in Arizona have a strong thing for Mexican food and with them fully cognizant of all the coziest and intimate spots to get tasty dishes, there will be tons of Mexican joints for you to try out. There's no further need to emphasize that Arizonan women are good-looking and in shape; for with Phoenix showered the accolade of being number 14 in the country for being both active and attractive by Travel & Leisure, you would attest that Arizonan women are mindful of their appearance and fitness.
If you're dating a woman from Arizona, you almost can't escape going on killer road trips. If you're dating a lady who's precisely in Phoenix, there's a high probability of taking a five-hour trip to Las Vegas casinos, a two-hour trip to Sedona vortexes, a six-hour trip to California beaches, or even drive all the way to Colorado to spend the weekend together. Arizonan women have a soft spot for dogs and you'd better pray the dog of your Arizonan lover likes you because if it doesn't, that's another big issue to deal with. Arizonan women love keeping fit and dating a woman from this state is more like getting a mountain climbing partner as the local women in this state are well-versed with all the best hiking spots in the state.
If you're dating a woman from Arizona, get ready to be spoilt with a fancy night out. When it comes to the performing arts, cultural events, art galleries, theaters, and fabulous museums, you'll always get the best of it when you have an Arizonan woman by your side. Dating a woman from Arizona can be quite intriguing and speaking of the looks of the women in Arizona, a large number of the local women in Arizona are Whites but you'll also meet a good number of Hispanics, African Americans, Asians, Native Americans, and Native Hawaiians.
Arizonan Girls (age 18 - 29)
As you embark on your dating journey in Arizona, there are five common stereotypes of girls you're likely to meet and date in Arizona. The first one is the rich girl. This girl is very attractive and you'll find her in some parts of North Phoenix, North Scottsdale, and Paradise Valley. With her parent's money, she's doing well, and dating her could actually be fun if you can cope with all her excesses. The second is the "artist." With the way she'll introduce herself to you as an artist, you'll be convinced to believe that she's truly an artist but the truth is, she only sings, photographs, or write as a hobby.
The third one is the ASU graduate. She's still holding on to her life in Tempe and even though she's already a college graduate, she's yet to have a sense of direction. The fourth one is the bar rat. You'll probably think she's living in one of the bars in Old Town Scottsdale because this is where you'll always find her, and due to her drinking lifestyle, you won't probably enjoy her vibes if you don't love drinking too. The fifth one is the desert rat. Unlike the bar rat, she has a flair for being outdoors, and she's often attracted to outdoorsy guys. If you do not find this girl rowing around Tempe Town Lake, you'll see her running down Mill Ave.
Arizonan Women (age 30 - 45)
Dating Arizonan women of this age range can be quite pleasing because they're fun to be with, they're pretty laid-back, and low maintenance. Regardless, there are four common stereotypes of women you're likely to meet and date in Arizona. The first one is the hot mom. This kind of woman is plentiful in the state and this is actually resulting from the high rates of plastic surgery, high rates of divorce, and high rates of teen pregnancy in some parts of the state. There's a high concentration of single, hot moms in some parts of the state but they're really hot, and that's what actually matters. Right? The second one is the six degrees of a cartel boss. You'd better not date her if you know you'll end up breaking her heart because you're likely to "disappear" once you back out for she has families that are 'connected'. The third one is the republican. Date this woman and get ready to have your ears filled with lectures of how her life's problems are stemming from the government. This woman doesn't seem to be Christ-like yet, her Twitter and Facebook are littered with Bible quotes. The fourth one is the lifelong Arizonan. This lady was born and raised here, definitely, and she so much believes that she knows virtually everything about Arizona. Want to show her an atlas? She could actually find that insulting.
Arizonan Ladies (age 45+)
Dating cougars and older ladies in Arizona is something you'll definitely find interesting for the women are pretty lovely, jovial, and fun to be around with. They'll treat you to nice Mexican dishes and they do have this smile that will make you feel at home. Being low maintenance and laid-back, Arizona cougars are the total package, and they're not difficult to meet and approach. If you're seeking to meet and date cougars and mature ladies in Arizona, you can check out organic stores like Whole Foods in the area, shopping malls, and yoga studios. You can as well check out the Downtown neighborhood if you're in Scottsdale or perhaps, check out Paradise Valley if you're in Phoenix.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
If it interests you to date more college girls in Arizona, everyone knows Tempe is one of the best places to be. Home to the prestigious Arizona State University, the girls in this college are pretty laid-back and it's quite easy to hook up with them because of their chill vibes, and dating them comes with more fun for they're low maintenance, fun-loving, and have an adventurous spirit. The Phoenix area can actually be a great place to date tourists and some of the expats in the state, and since most of them are often easy to approach, going on a date with them should come with less stress and more fun since the goal for them is to have fun as well and enjoy the state.
Looking for Arizonan girls to get laid with? You're definitely not alone in this as there are tons of other guys who are also looking for beautiful girls in Arizona to get laid with. However, getting laid in Arizona is actually not a difficult thing to do. In a state like this where the girls keep fit and stay active exploring outdoors, guys who are very good-looking and have a knack for being outdoors will enjoy getting laid with Arizonan girls. And, even if you're not the hiking and camping type of person, having good social skills, and ability to hold a good conversation at some of the nightlife venues in the state can fetch you opportunities to get laid with Arizonan girls.
You'll find Arizonan women to be sexually liberated, attractive, and active.
One-night stands can actually be the easiest thing to get in Arizona and at the same time the most difficult; depending on how you position yourself. Whether you want to get a one-night stand with college girls in Arizona or you would prefer to get one-night stands with local women in Arizona, frequenting some of the best nightlife establishments in the state can offer you countless opportunities to mingle, socialize, and get the one-night stand you seek.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Of all the states in the United States of America, Arizona is the 14th most populous and the 6th largest. It's as well part of the Western and the Mountain states as it's situated in the southwestern region of the country. Meeting single girls in Arizona can't actually be difficult because this Grand Canyon State does have lots of potentials when it comes to meeting and hooking up with single Arizonan girls. Arizona is actually a great place to meet cute single girls because of its climate, mountains, forests, and several outdoor features that ring its popularity.
All through the year in the state, there are different varieties of events and festivals organized and they all offer a quality chance to find a romantic partner or perhaps, mingle and make some new friends. There's no doubt about the fact that meeting single women in Arizona may pose to be a task that's nerve-wracking but this doesn't invalidate the potentials and possibilities around you. If you just take a stroll across the streets in any of the cities you're in, you'll see a lot of beautiful girls roaming the street and since the local Arizonan girls are known for their gregariousness, you shouldn't find it difficult to approach any lady that catches your fancy.
One of the best places where you can meet single girls in Arizona is in the Downtown area. Whether you're in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Scottsdale, or Tempe, there is something special about the downtown area in virtually all the cities in the state as it's often gurgling with a lot of foot traffic during the day.
The Arizona State University campus is another quality spot where you can pick up single college girls in Arizona.
Papago Park is a worthy place to check out as well as it's a quality spot for day gaming in Arizona.
Lux Coffee Shop in Phoenix is yet to lose its potents as a quality spot where you can possibly pick up single professional women in Arizona, and you can check it out as well if you just intend to meet a local regular girl.
Comedy clubs could be nice places where you can meet pretty single women in Arizona. Aside from the fact that the atmosphere is often relaxed which is an additional advantage, you'll have plenty of options of women you can talk to;
- Tempe Improv
- Stand Up Live
- Scottsdale Comedy Spot
As you already know that Arizona girls love being outdoors, staying indoors won't definitely help you. And, if you would love to meet them where they're having fun at daytime, you can check out any of these outdoor areas;
- Granada Park
- Encanto Park
- Meteor Crater
- Grand Canyon
If you're in Mesa, you might want to check out the Mesa Arts Center as it's reputed to be one of the best places to meet single Arizonan girls in Mesa.
If you're in Phoenix and you don't know where to go to meet beautiful women in Arizona who are sophisticated, the Phoenix Art Museum is probably where you might want to be.
As already noted that Arizonan women are very mindful and conscious of their looks so as to be in a good shape, you would definitely agree that the gyms do have a lot of beautiful single girls that patronize it.
- Anytime Fitness in Phoenix
- Independence Gym in Scottsdale
- Physiques Gym in Phoenix
- Muscle Factory Gym Arizona in Tempe
- Anytime Fitness in Mesa
- Planet Fitness in Phoenix
While you're visiting here and there just to meet and hook up with single Arizonan girls, you might also give online dating sites a try and you might be lucky to meet your Arizonan soulmate there. Who knows.
- Elite Singles
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
When it gets dark in Arizona, there's a lot to experience as the nightlife in the state offers everything from historic speakeasies and karaoke bars to laidback classy cocktails and high energy bottle service.
- Wasted Grain in Scottsdale: There are two major dance areas at this bar and dance club situated in the Old Town Scottsdale. There are VIP tables, bottle service, DJs, and a fully decked out EDM club at the 100 Proof Lounge which is on the second floor. There are as well modern rock and 80s classics to enjoy from the bands playing live at the main stage on the first floor. There are open areas and outdoor patios featured here too.
- Maya Day + Nightclub in Scottsdale: Known for organizing many pool parties, this club has an outdoor pool, dancers swinging from the rafters, and light shows as it offers an atmosphere that is alike to that of Las Vegas strip. You'll find some of the world’s best DJs playing here, and this large-scale day and nightclub is a great place to party both at daytime and at nighttime.
- Bitter & Twisted Cocktail Parlour in Phoenix: This stylish venue is a perfect spot to enjoy a perfectly sweet, savory, or tangy drink. It has an intimate ambiance and it offers an extensive cocktail selection, great live music, and globally inspired bar bites.
- Valley Bar in Phoenix: Visit here to enjoy a fun, lively basement bar experience and hyper-local cocktails. It's situated in a basement in the heart of downtown Phoenix. It features a clean, hip decor, and a lot of original woodwork. This bar has a separate lounge; The Rose Room, and you can visit here for a game night with friends, live music, and great hand-crafted cocktails.
- The Maverick King of Clubs in Tucson: There are more drink specials throughout the week, added new dining menu items, and pleasing local live music entertainment at this Tucson's top country music night club. Ever since this venue started operating in the year 1962, it has not ceased in hosting local and top national country musicians.
- R.T. O'Sullivan's Sports Grill in Mesa: There are lots of things to do here. You can play video games, pool, trivia games, NTN iTV poker, darts, or watch a game here. There's a climate-controlled outdoor patio, a separate lounge area, and dual indoor seating areas.
- Club Red in Mesa: If you present a proper ID, you'll get to enjoy unrestricted access to its full bar. This club welcomes 21+ older events and it caters to all ages. For so many years now, it has been hosting live performances and concerts, making it one of the best dual-stage music venues in the city.
- Scott & Co in Tucson: This bar is a great place to enjoy comfort food and craft spirits, it has once been featured by The New York Times and Food & Wine, and you'll feel welcome at this bar due to its casual speakeasy vibe.
- The Mint Ultra Lounge in Scottsdale: Offering everything from pop music and house to hip-hop and EDM, this club is always packed to the brim with people dancing and it's a great place to pick up hot single Arizona girls. It has a sleek design, elegant décor, and it's known to have one of the best atmospheres in Old Town. Cover charge and dress code are enforced at this 7,000-square-foot dance club and some of the things that are featured at this club that seem to have the best dance floor in the Valley are a champagne bar, custom LED lights, 4,500 square foot patio, and a luxurious 30-foot bar.
- Sky Bar in Tucson: With open mic being held here every Wednesday from 7 pm to 12 am, there's more than just drinks at this modern hangout that is Astronomy Bar by Night and Solar Powered Café by Day. Sky Bar is a great place to unwind and be yourself if you intend to show off your talents and it's as well a cool place for relaxation.
Here are the Top 10 shopping centers in Arizona:
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Biltmore Fashion Park
- Tempe Marketplace
- The Shoppes at Casa Paloma
- Desert Ridge Marketplace
- Kierland Commons
- Chandler Fashion Center
- Scottsdale Quarter
- Hilton Village
- The Shops at Gainey Village
Here are some of the best things to do outdoors in Arizona:
- Hike the Havasu Canyon trail
- Find your way to Verde Hot Springs
- Mountain bike in Prescott
- Whitewater rafting Colorado through the Grand Canyon
- Go off-roading in Sedona
- Float the Salt River
- Enjoy Hot-air ballooning over the Sonoran Desert
- Visit the Chiricahua National Monument
Universities and Colleges
There are three public universities in Arizona:
- University of Arizona
- Northern Arizona University
- Arizona State University
Some of the private colleges in Arizona are:
- A.T. Still University
- Art Institute of Phoenix
- Arizona Christian University
- Art Center College of Design
- Penn Foster College
- Art Institute of Tucson
- University of Phoenix
- American Indian College
- Carrington College
- Prescott College
Community colleges in Arizona include:
- Arizona Western College
- Central Arizona College
- Scottsdale Community College
- South Mountain Community College
- Paradise Valley Community College
- Mesa Community College
- Maricopa County Community College District
- Glendale Community College
Going into a relationship with Arizonan girls can actually be worthwhile as the girls are fun-loving, lovely, and lively.
It's quite feasible to find a holiday romance in Arizona.
Tips for Successful Relationship
A successful relationship can be easily achieved with good communication, equated respect, and reciprocated love from both parties.
The Valentine State clearly has a lot to offer when it comes to falling in love and finding love.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
How you feel anytime she's around you is one major thing that can help you make proper discernment and you'll also find other valuable signs noticeable.
Couples interested in getting married in Arizona are to obtain their marriage license. The minimum age for marriage is 16 with parental consent, the legal marriage age is 18, and the Arizona marriage license fee is $83.
From an endless expanse of desert to towering mountains, Arizona does have varied natural surroundings for couples to get married in.
Gilbert, Phoenix, and Scottsdale are some of the best places to raise a family in Arizona.
|Eastern Arizona |
High desert lands, Wild West history galore and small towns near the border.
|Greater Phoenix |
The Fourteenth Biggest metropolitan area in the United States has artsy urban communities, ritzy resorts, the country's largest university and resulting college town, beautiful desert wilderness on the outskirts and miles upon miles of suburban sprawl.
|Northern Arizona |
Including Grand Canyon and the "Arizona Strip." The Navajo Nation and numerous beautiful deserts and forests populate the region.
|South Central Arizona |
The corridor from Tucson to the biggest port of entry into Arizona, Nogales, has some beautiful high desert, interesting cities, and sparse wilderness.
|Western Arizona |
Mostly high desert and irrigated farmland, especially off the Colorado River along the border with California, on the western edge. Includes Yuma in the southwest, Arizona's third most populous metro region after Phoenix and Tucson.
- Chandler - a city in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States, and is a prominent suburb of the Phoenix, Arizona, Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA).
- Flagstaff - Home of the Northern Arizona University Lumberjacks, Flagstaff is the gateway to the Northern reaches of the state with most people headed to the Grand Canyon's South Rim passing through Flagstaff.
- Gilbert - is a Town in the Greater Phoenix region of Arizona.
- Mesa- Home of the Arizona Mormon Temple.
- Phoenix- The capital of Arizona has a vibrant downtown, active Latino communities in South Phoenix, artsy and young Roosevelt Street and the upscale Biltmore area.
- Prescott - is a city in Arizona, United States of America, 100 miles north of Phoenix.
- Sedona - Gorgeous red rock canyons and New Age folks dominate one of the most beautiful areas of Arizona.
- Scottsdale - If golfing, shopping and the spa lifestyle are what you're into you'll be right at home in Scottsdale. In addition, there are great desert biking and hiking trails in McDowell Mountains and an active greenbelt.
- Tempe - Home to the largest university in the United States, Tempe knows how to party and is bursting with youthful energy.
- Tucson - Culinary delights and beautiful mountains occupy Arizona's "second city" of Tucson. Nicknamed "The Old Pueblo" & "Baja Arizona"
- Winslow - Pass through, look at the billboard and listen to the Eagles. There is some excellent Native American arts and crafts shopping in this area.
- Yuma - A nice town to pass through, and gateway to a lovely southern route to San Diego, California.
- North America | Los Angeles | New York City | Toronto | Cancun | Miami
- Caribbean | Barbados | Santo Domingo | Havana | The Bahamas | Saint Lucia
- Central America | Panama City | San José | Belize | Guatemala | Nicaragua