Albania dating guide advises how to meet single girls. You just need to know the basic steps how to date Albanian women. Learn how to arrange dates with hot Albanian girls, how to take your relationship to the next level and how to find your soulmate and fall in love. Read more on how to date local women and where to meet girls in Albania, Europe.
Girls in Albania:
- Looks of girls: 4.5 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 4 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 4.5 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4 / 5
Dating in Albania:
- Chance of arranging dates: 4 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 4.5 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 3.5 / 5
Sex in Albania:
- Women's sexual activity: 4.5 / 5
- One-night stands: 4 / 5
More about Albania:
- Nightlife in general: 4.5 / 5
- Locals' English level: 3.5 / 5
- Budget per day: US$48 - $108
- Accommodation: US$18 - $64
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
Officially known as the Republic of Albania, the country shares borders with Montenegro, Greece, and North Macedonia. Although severely overlooked by tourists, Albania is a magnificent country that boasts of rich biodiversity. Wars and renaissance have massively influenced the culture of this beautiful country.
Apart from the rich culture and picturesque beauty of nature, another thing that will grab your attraction towards this country is its women. Albanian women are one of a kind. While the country is located in Southeast Europe, the attributes of the women here do not coincide with the women of other European countries.
Society has yet to adopt a more liberal mindset, and as such women here are modest. They are absolutely beautiful and are aware of it. However, they are not too interested in flirting or being promiscuous. They desire a committed relationship that could lead to marriage. It might come off as a surprise, but a majority of the women here wait for marriage before indulging in sexual acts.
On your trip to Albania, you will find a mixture of traditional and modernized women. The traditional women are interested in settling down with a respectful man. But, you can also come across women who are breaking the stereotype and embracing other cultures. These women are bold and have the courage to explore life according to their desires.
The dating culture in Albania differs from the rest of the European countries. It is mainly due to the fact that society has yet to adopt a completely liberal mindset. As such, women face prejudices and stigmas when it comes to dating and sexual activities.
If you are interested in dating one of these gorgeous women, then you need to be aware of some facts. For instance, punctuality is not observed here. You can expect your date to be at least late for more than an hour from the discussed time. If you have a thing about being on time, now is the time to rein it back.
Next, while dating these beautiful women, you will understand that they are utterly passionate. No matter the emotions they feel, it’s always expressive. It means that you do not have to play the guessing game and wrack your brain trying to find what you have done wrong. If an Albanian woman is angry with you, she will definitely let you know.
Here, coffee has a special meaning. Inviting a woman here for a coffee essentially means that you are proclaiming your love for her. So, be careful before asking her out for a coffee date. Instead, you can plan a dinner date or something adventurous.
If you are eager to impress the woman that has piqued your interest, be courteous and confident. Overly flirtatious behavior might not bring the results you desire.
Albanian women have distinct physical features that instantly separate them from other women. These women have a Mediterranean appearance, which includes a stunning olive skin tone and silky dark hair. They are also gifted with mischievous brown eyes that are enough to entrance men. These women also have a curvy body shape, which further makes men weaker in their knees.
While different hair colors can be found here, it is less likely for you to find a girl who is petite. Most of the women here ensure that they consume a healthy diet to stay fit and maintain their feminity. Apart from their gorgeous looks, these women are extremely independent. They are brought up with the upbringing that independence must be attained. This makes them quite ambitious.
However, despite the ambitious nature of these women, they are not overly flirtatious or eager to toy with men. In fact, a majority of the Albanian women prefer committed relationships to casual flings. But, there are also some who have no qualms with casual dating.
Most of these women are experts in culinary art. They not only love to eat but also love to cook for other people. It is an indication of how much caring these women are. Their passionate nature suggests how much bold they can be when it comes to exploring sexual desires.
Albanian Girls (age 18 - 29)
Albanian girls in the above-mentioned age bracket are beautiful, smart, and funny. These girls have an endearing olive skin tone and make sure that their curvy figures are maintained. They also dress in the latest fashion trends and look nothing less than beauty pageant queens. Apart from their physical attributes, they are well-educated and strive to gain financial independence.
These girls are independent and have a liberal mindset. Despite the traditional roots of society, most of the Albanian girls are bold and passionate. You can approach them in various bars, pubs, nightclubs, cafes, and shopping malls. They are also friendly and cheerful.
However, when you approach them, ensure that you are dressed in fashionable attire. Moreover, don’t presume to impress the girl just by being good-looking or having money. Instead, be polite, confident, and flirt in a subtle manner.
When you meet these girls in the nightclubs, you can offer to buy her a drink and then initiate an intriguing conversation. By sustaining the conversation and complimenting her, you can impress the girl with ease. Make sure that your humorous side makes her laugh.
Once you have managed to impress the girl for the night, don’t be surprised by how much passion the girl can display. These girls express passion in everything they do, and sexual activities are not excluded from that.
Albanian Women (age 30 - 45)
Despite being extremely beautiful, a majority of the Albanian women desire long-term fruitful relationships. Most of the women in the above-mentioned age bracket are most likely married and have a prosperous family. Also, keep in mind that these women are utterly loyal and will, in no way, do anything to jeopardize their happy family. Moreover, it is advisable to go for the single ones as the husbands can cause considerable trouble for you.
On your trip here, you will come across several single or divorced women that will grab your attention just the same. Their beauty remains undisputed, regardless of age. These women are not fickle-minded and are sure of their wants and desires. It certainly increases the temptation of dating mature women.
These women are financially independent and have already established successful careers. They do not seek men to keep them afloat but rather to give them a suitable company. As such, extreme masculinity and dominating attitude can be a real turn off.
If you somehow manage to impress her enough to cook a meal for you, rest be assured, that it is going to be delicious. These women are great cooks and take great pride in exhibiting it to people close to them.
Passion is heavily ingrained in their nature, and exploring sexual fantasies with them will make it the best night of your life.
Albanian Ladies (age 45+)
If you are interested in dating ladies in the aforementioned age bracket in Albania, chances are you are going to encounter some difficulties. The primary factor is availability. There are a few single ladies in this age bracket here. Most of these ladies are married with kids and maybe even have grandchildren. Naturally, they are not interested in straying from their marriage and breaking their family. It is better not to pursue a married lady as it can cause significant trouble for you.
However, with the existence of dating apps, nothing is impossible. You can use various dating apps to arrange a date with them. These ladies are simply gorgeous and employ suitable methods to ensure that they stay fit. These ladies are also not that easy to impress. Keep in mind that they most probably have encountered a lot of men in their life. Hence, being fake or expressing excessive masculinity may not impress her as much as you think.
Instead, what you can do to impress these ladies is to be courteous, offer her commitments, and listen to what she has to say. These ladies are financially secured and do not need men for that. Thus, being respectful can make you more impressive in her eyes than anything else.
Once you have charmed these ladies, you will discover that the fiery passion that they are known for does not mellow or extinguish with age. These ladies are experts when it comes to the art of sexual intimacy and will ensure that all your unexplored fantasies come true.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
While Albania is a beautiful country filled with picturesque locations and diversified wildlife, it is sad that the country does not get as much as tourists as it deserves. However, the less number of tourists that visit the country are in awe of its natural beauty.
At times, you might not feel the connection with the Albanian women, or you might find it difficult to overcome the language barrier. In that case, you can always approach and interact with the tourists. Ease of speaking and a common love for backpacking can help you to develop a connection with someone. They are also not opposed to casual dating as they are aware of the issues that come with cross country dating.
Numerous ex-pats can also be found here. They are enraptured by the ethereal beauty of nature and delighted with the prospect of comparatively low costs of living. On your trip, you can come across ex-pats in several parties or nightclubs. They are easy to approach and are quite fun-loving.
Albania also welcomes numerous students across the globe via different student programs. You have the chance of meeting them when you visit the bars and pubs near the universities and colleges. These girls are easy to impress and are eager to have some adventure in their life.
While the major cosmopolitan cities in Albania have embraced the sexual revolution, the scenario in the suburbs and the countryside are relatively different. Without a doubt, it is going to be a few more decades before society can truly adopt a liberal mindset. The moral codes and conservative nature of society have forced the Albanians to curb their sexual desires.
On your vacation to the magnificent country of Albania, you will find that it is quite easy to indulge in sexual activities with the women here. You just need to be polite, charming, and courteous. You can expect the local women to display their passionate side in an intimate setting.
However, you must also keep in mind that there are some women who might not appreciate your advances. In that case, it is advisable to take a step back and apologize. It is vital that you do not land in any legal trouble in a foreign country.
The sex culture in Albania is a vast contrast to the other European countries. This can be due to the prevalence of religion and the strict moral codes of society. It has led to the traditional and prohibitive mindset of society.
However, with the young generation leading the sexual revolution, change is taking place. The women here no longer wish to adhere to the gender biasity and subjugation that they have had to face for such a long time. Career prospects and a liberal mindset have encouraged women to take charge of their own life. Needless to say, these women are bold and actively seek men to fulfill their sexual desires.
On your trip here, you will find that it is not that difficult to attain sexual experiences with the local women. Whether or not you get the time of your life depends on how you can charm the woman who has caused the spike in your heartbeat. But, once you do so, you will discover why these women are often called passionate.
One-night stands are not completely out of the picture in Albania. On your trip here, you will come across women that are just as interested as you are for some casual fun. You just need to impress them enough to have the wild night.
You can come across several hot single women in various pubs, bars, and nightclubs. You will naturally find more willing women in larger cities than in the suburbs. Before approaching these women, make sure you look presentable. Also, don't be thrifty. It is not an attractive trait and can be a real turn off. If you are eager to impress women for some wild affair, you need to spend some money on it.
However, you might also be surprised by the advances of the women here. Albanian women are bold and are not afraid to make the first move if they are interested. So, you might just be seduced by them. After you have made a considerable impression, you might be lucky enough to witness their more alluring passionate side.
These women are great lovers and are not opposed to exploring various sexual activities with their partner. But, also keep in mind that you must take verbal consent before making any intimate move. And, if the woman is not comfortable, take a step back and find someone else. Consent only makes the night more fun and wild.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
With numerous locations and establishments, you will find that there are various places that you can meet women in Albania. During the day, you can visit the various shopping malls. It is a great opportunity for you to pick up some souvenirs and meet women.
You can also encounter them in the highly popular tourist sites. Albanian women are quite friendly, and they are more likely to come to your aid if you ask them politely. Then, you can initiate a conversation and charm her for a date.
You can also come across girls from different parts of the world in the places near the colleges and universities. You will find them in cafes, pubs, bars, gyms, and even bookstores. If you are polite and friendly while approaching them, chances are they are not going to reject your advances directly.
However, the best way for you to meet the charismatic Albanian women is the nightly establishments. You must experience the nightlife in Albania and visit the various bars, pubs, and nightclubs. It is easier to interact with women when they are already in a mood to have some fun.
You can take a look at the section below to know more about the places where you can come across these gorgeous beauties.
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
While the nightlife in Albania might not be as exotic as the other European countries, it has a certain sense of flair. Albanians have a natural love for parties, and the ever-growing number of nightclubs, bars, and pubs further proves the point. These establishments are open till early dawn, with the party in full swing throughout the night.
When meeting these exotic beauties, you must be dressed fashionably. Be confident and buy the ladies a round of drink to ease into the conversation. A list of the most happening hotspots is listed below.
- Nouvelle Vague (Tirana): With a great selection of cocktails, this bar is one of the most popular venues in the capital. Different music genres, live music on weekends, and warm interiors enhance the charm.
- Bufe (Tirana): If you are in the mood for a more sophisticated night, try this bar. A wide variety of vintage wines, Mediterranean cuisine, and jazz music seems to be the highlight of this classy bar.
- Folie Terrace (Tirana): A crowd-packed dance floor, electrifying music, and party vibes will greet you here. DJs from various places in the Balkans play the music, making it an instant crowd magnet!
- Checkpoint Charlie (Tirana): If your taste differs slightly from the average party lovers, you can swing by this fascinating bar. Rock music is the specialty here.
- Mumja(Tirana): One of the highly sought-after nightclubs located close to the Millenium cinema. It is often crowded, with students, and DJs ensure that the party goes all night long.
- VOX Palace (Tirana): Widely visited by the younger crowd, this nightclub has a picturesque location. Modern settings, hip-swaying music, and delicious drinks make it a crowd favorite.
- Bunker 1944 (Tirana): Giving off the vintage vibe, this perfect blend of bar and lounge is a great place to have some beers and relax. Moreover, live acoustic makes the night more pleasant.
- Meduza Irish Pub (Tirana): Sports on television, cold beer, and delicious bar food increases the appeal of this Irish pub.
- Hemingway Bar (Tirana): Bohemian vibes, old-school settings, and different types of rum make it the perfect place to acquaint yourself with the local people.
- Colonial (Tirana): Cozy ambiance, beautifully decorated garden, and sumptuous cocktails make it ideal for a romantic date night. Moreover, live music, and Asian themes make it even more appealing.
Despite the emergence and popularity of shopping malls in the last few years, Albania is a great place to shop. Furthermore, you can encounter women in these places and flirt your way to secure a date. But, the main thing that you must take into consideration is that you must be an absolute gentleman. It means no aggressive or disrespectful behavior if you don't want any trouble in broad daylight.
Some of the most popular shopping malls are given below.
- Qendra Tregtare Blue Star (Durrës): A spacious shopping mall with numerous high-end stores, restaurants, entertainment spaces, and bars. There are also other leisure facilities available.
- Tirana East Gate (TEG, Tirana): Boasting as the largest shopping venue across the country, TEG has numerous stores housing branded goods, cafes, supermarkets. It also has seven cinema halls and is quite spacious, with an area of about 42,000-meter square.
- Shopping Center Pazari (Korça): Situated in the Old Bazaar, this shopping mall is a great modern touch with excellent architectural prowess. The glass ceiling and numerous stores on both sides are simply impressive.
- Gold Center (Fier): One of the largest shopping malls in the southern part of Albania. The mall boasts of over 30 luxurious stores and numerous entertainment activities to ensure that the visitors come again and again.
Albania is filled with rich cultural history and numerous picturesque locations that are bound to leave your breathless. You can use the daytime to visit some of the most popular tourist sites and witness the sheer beauty of the country.
You can also use this opportunity to interact with the local girls present there. Albanians are extremely proud of their culture, and chances are if you show interest in their culture and history, they might just show an interest in you.
Here is a list of the most popular tourist sites.
- Lëkurësi Castle (Sarandë): Built by Sultan Suleiman in 1537 to gain control of Saranda's harbor, the castle was constructed to control the old village and Ksamil islands. It is located on a hill and has two towers.
- Pyramid of Tirana (Tirana): Formerly known as the Enver Hoxha Museum as a tribute to the Communist leader, Enver Hoxha. One of the co-designer of this museum was Enver's daughter, Pranvera Hoxha. It was also sometimes propagated as the mausoleum of Enver Hoxha. Currently, it is undergoing a project to transform it into an IT youth Center.
- Beach of Durrës (Durrës): One of the most popular beaches in all of Albania. Sandy beaches, ethereal beauty of nature, and high-end hotels are found here.
- National Museum Gjergj Kastrioti Skënderbeu (Krujë District): The museum was built towards the latter part of the 70s to commemorate the legacy of Gjergj Kastrioti Skënderbej. A mixture of traditional Albanian and Romanesque architecture can be seen. It is housed within the Krujë Castle.
Universities and Colleges
Albania boasts of numerous colleges and universities that are directly related to the independent attribute of the women here. The educational opportunities have made it easier for them to establish financial security. Some of the most notable colleges and universities are given below.
- University of Tirana (Tirana)
- Aleksandër Moisiu University (Durrës)
- Kristal University (Korka)
- Polytechnic University of Tirana (Tirana)
The various student programs that Albania has to incorporate international students are impressive. You get the chance to meet with girls from different countries, ethnicities, and personalities. You can seek these girls out if the local women don't pique your interest. These girls are friendly, outgoing, and fun-loving. They are not opposed to having some wild adventures and broadening their life experiences.
You can interact with them in the bars and pubs that are close to the educational institutions. You just have to be charming, polite, and humorous to woo these girls. And, remember not to lurk around the campuses. The tightened security could lead you in trouble.
Albanian women are not only gorgeous but also have a warm and appealing personality. Family means everything to them. They also have established careers and are eager to have financial independence. Thus, they are not dependent on men to sustain their lifestyle.
It is easy to fall into a relationship with these women. Whether you want a long-term committed relationship or something temporary, you must be honest about it. Clear out your intentions to the girl you are wooing. You will find that honesty is something that will make you more impressive to them.
Now, if you desire a short, casual affair, you need not worry. You will meet plenty of women here that are eager to have some fun before finally settling down. They will ensure that you have fun memories of the trip long after you leave the country.
However, if you have fallen in love and seek a committed relationship, you will need to make sure that the woman knows. It is entirely possible that she might not believe you at first. Keep in mind that not all foreigners leave a good impression, and it's only natural to be wary of someone who could leave the country in a heartbeat.
So, if she rejects your advances, don’t be disheartened. You must make efforts to woo her. Ask her out for a date and give her compliments. Listen to what she has to say and make her feel special.
Visiting a beautiful country is bound to spark the notion of holiday romance into your mind. You can easily have your fantasy of holiday romance fulfilled here in Albania. For this, you just need to charm a local girl. The picturesque locations and the sheer beauty of the country is a perfect backdrop to romance a gorgeous Albanian beauty.
However, you must be honest about your intentions to the girl you are charming. If this romance is going to be short-lived, you need to let her know. It doesn’t make sense to leave a girl heartbroken just to have some wild fun.
But, if you want the relationship to continue, you must also be honest with the girl. These women are caring, passionate, and loyal. If you can make her believe that your love is real, they will do absolutely anything for you.
Tips for Successful Relationship
Convincing the girl you love to be in a relationship with you is just the beginning. If you truly wish to spend the rest of your life with her, then you must ensure that your relationship does not crumble down due to any reason.
Maintaining a relationship is hard and requires patience and effort from both of you. If any half of the couple is not interested, then the relationship is bound to wither away. You can take a peek at the tips given below and ensure that you have a fulfilling relationship.
- Give her the respect she deserves. Treat her as an equal and do not disrespect her, her family, and her culture. Respect is highly important for a relationship to prosper.
- Never stop wooing her. Even after you are in a relationship, you must always woo her. Give her adequate attention and make her feel special every day.
- Learn her language. Express how much you love her by learning how to speak in either Tosk or Gheg. These two dialects are mainly used by the Albanians. Even if it's difficult and you are unable to master it, she will love you more just for trying it.
Not many are lucky to experience true love in their lifetime. To be able to experience this wonderful feeling, you must allow others to take place in your heart. It is understandable that past relationships resulting in betrayal and utter pain have caused you to disbelieve the notion of love. But, by being bitter, you are only robbing yourself of the opportunity to truly live life with the company of a wonderful woman.
On your trip to Albania, it is entirely possible for you to fall in love with any of these exotic beauties, but only if you open your heart. After interacting with them, you will discover that these women are passionate and loving. When they love, they love with everything they have. Such displays of passion are not often seen or experienced. You would be lucky if am Albanian woman falls in love with you.
However, you must also keep in mind that while falling in love is easy, convincing her of your love might not be. In that case, you can’t give up. You need to be persistent and make her believe your declarations of love. Arrange spontaneous dates and give her unique but personalized gifts. Make sure that she knows that she is your entire world and treat her like the queen she is!
How to Make Sure She Is the One
If you are thinking of proposing the girl that has captured your heart, you must be very sure about it. Marriage is a special union, and you must give it some serious consideration before making the grand proposal.
Furthermore, you also must be absolutely sure about the girl. Digging deeper might cause some unexpected pain, but it will aid you in the long run. Take a look at some of the tips listed below and determine if she is the one that can be your companion for life.
- Foreign opportunities: You must ensure that the girl is not with you because you can provide her an escape from the country and bring favorable opportunities to her.
- Wealthy status: Make sure that the girl you are in love with is not in a relationship with you for financial gains. It is vital that you find out if her interest in you is because of the status, money, and fame that you have.
- Love you as you are: It is crucial that she loves you just the way you are, with flaws and imperfections. If she attempts to make you change so that she can like you more, you need to get out of that relationship as soon as possible.
- Respect for culture: She must respect and embrace your culture just like you do hers. It is vital that she not make careless remarks that might offend your family or friends.
The society in Albania is still conservative, and to a large, extent patriarchal. It is not as open or liberal-minded as the majority of the European countries. It is also why only gaining the agreement of the woman you love is not enough for the marriage to take place. You must visit the girl’s family and seek their permission. When you go there, you must be polite and willing to answer the questions they might have. Do not say or do anything that might show disrespect towards their culture. Keep in mind that Albanians are proud of their culture and history.
However, you must put all your efforts into ensuring that the family of your love agrees. It is most likely that the wedding will not actually take place if the family does not give consent.
These women, however independent they may be, are fiercely family-oriented. It is impossible to assume that your love would make her forsake her family forever. So, if you are not ready to lose her, you must make all possible efforts.
But, before you go to her house, or even before you propose her, you must devote some time to think about marriage. It is not something that can be undone or just broken. For Albanians, marriage is for life. So, you must give adequate time to yourself to ensure that you really want the marriage. Also, keep in mind that with marriage comes several responsibilities.
Albanian weddings are a grand affair, and the tight-knit community gets involved in a happy celebration. If you are lucky enough to impress an Albanian woman to marry you, you will find that traditions are massively weaved into the wedding. Some of them are listed below.
Engagement: In this ceremony, the bride is given a gold coin to signify the agreement of the union. Then, the bride's family arranges a feast, and the bride is given presents and kufeta.
- Jav'e nsues: The week-long celebration before the day of the wedding is called the Jav'e nsues. In this week, the family of the groom will request the bride for the wedding, and give her gifts like wine, sweets, etc.
- Bride's bouquet: The bouquet of flowers is given to the bride by the youngest male of the groom's side of the family.
- Gun firing: When the bride comes at the house of the groom, guns are fired to symbolize victory and joy.
- Dowry: Both the bride and the groom's family exchange gifts that include pillows, carpet, watches, gold jewelry, etc.
- Bread and honey: The bride is given honey and bread at the door of the groom’s house by his mother. It is done to bless the marriage to be pleasant.
- Krsuhqit: The groomsmen are called Krushqit, and they come to the bride's house along with the groom to collect the bride for the wedding. They sing and dance on their way.
Albanians follow the traditional code known as "besa". It means "keep the promise". They believe in honoring besa, that covers honor of the family and hospitality. Thus, the family plays a major role and has great value in the life of Albanians. Usually, parents and children live under one roof. In some cases, relatives may also stay together.
Society is still largely patriarchal, which means that the role of the men and the women are distinguished. The men are heralded as the head of the family and provides for the family. And, the women are given the responsibility to take care of the household. However, both men and women share the financial burden.
Parents are heavily involved in the life of the children. If you have married a beautiful Albanian woman, you can expect her to manage the household and career with effortless grace. However, if you are thinking of shifting to Albania to start a family, you need to think critically before making a decision.