Guide for dating in Alaska helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Alaskan women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local Alaskan girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in Alaska. In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in Alaska, United States of America.
Girls in Alaska:
- Looks of girls: 4.2 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 3.9 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 3.8 / 5
- Education level of girls: 4.5 / 5
Dating in Alaska:
- Chance of arranging dates: 3.8 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 3.6 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 3.9 / 5
Sex in Alaska:
- Women's sexual activity: 3.6 / 5
- One-night stands: 3.55 / 5
More about Alaska:
- Nightlife in general: 3.9 / 5
- Locals' English level: 5 / 5
- Budget per day: US$110 - $1,500
- Accommodation: US$25 - $1,200
- 1 Dating
- 2 Women
- 3 Sex
- 4 Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Love
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Regions
- 9 Cities
- 10 See Also
Alaska is a unique and adventurous to live and this points to the reason why you'll find the local girls here to be very outdoorsy. Dating could be challenging and at times, overwhelming and, there are actually some sort of repercussions and experiences you might have to prepare for if it really interests you to date local girls in Alaska. One thing you'll find common about Alaskan girls is their love for flannel. In fact, flannel is considered to be sexy and once you start dating an Alaskan girl, you'll find her improvising a button-down flannel nightie to be her typical kind of lingerie. Though “repercussions” was earlier mentioned, one of the benefits of dating local girls in Alaska is that you won't have to worry yourself excessively over fashion. The natives in this state do not seem to care much about looks because they don't really give a damn about what's trending, and for you to attract a local Alaskan girl, it's usually not about how expensive your clothes are but it's more of how much of a fun person you are.
If you want to date local girls in Alaska, you must always be ready for an adventure. It's no doubt that Alaska offers some of the best outdoors in the United States of America and the locals in this state love exploring in and around the state, and they don't love doing it alone, they love catching all the fun and adventures with someone they truly love. If you're dating an Alaskan girl, you'll gradually get used to her Alaskan slang. For example, there comes a time when you'll hear your Alaskan sweetheart talk about the big "break up," but don't worry, it has nothing to do with you. You'll gradually get to love or must love snow when you're dating a local girl in Alaska. And, if you ask why, you'll find the answers yourself when you're in this state.
The locals in Alaska have a thing for dogs and there's a high probability that your Alaskan sweetie will have a dog or two of hers. And, what could pose a challenge is the possibility of these dogs following her to virtually everywhere she goes to, and during some occasions, you might just have to be cool with that because you're a dog person now. The kind of guys Alaskan girls are always attracted to are often not the rich or the smart ones. But, if you're an adventurer or an explorer, you'll definitely have a great time dating Alaskan girls because Alaskans are often looking for their own kind. You stand to also enjoy one-of-a-kind dates when you're dating a local Alaska girl. With the locals' knowledge of the awesome places for dates, you'll never have a boring date when you're dating an Alaskan because it will often be thrilled with romance, even if you're just going to view the northern lights from atop a tower!
One important thing you should know about Alaska girls is that they love beer. The locals in this state are natural beer connoisseurs, and there's a high tendency of you getting to like beer when you start dating a local Alaskan girl because she'll always make you drink with her. Beer is not the only thing the girls love to drink but coffee too. And while you prepare to enjoy drinking a lot of beer, you still won't be able to resist drinking a lot of coffee too because most of the local girls in this state have Espresso to be one of their favorites. If you're dating a local girl in Alaska, you'd better be prepared to try new things. And since you already know that Alaskan girls love exploring, ready yourself to try a lot of new and interesting food.
Three things Alaskan girls hold in high value are friends, family, and fun. As soon as you win the heart of an Alaskan girl, you'll get to realize that the only thing she wants to do is just to enjoy every second of her life, and she'll have no issue with loving you with all her heart if you're actually prepared for that. But, make sure you also don't disrespect her family and friends.
The lifestyles in Alaska are quite unique and when it boils down to relationships and some aspects of dating, you'll find everything in Alaska to be quite different from other places in the country. The locals in Alaskans are quirky sorts, and this includes both the women and the men. Alaska boasts a good number of people that are lovable and amazing but at times, dating in Alaska could be a desolate one and pretty cold. Nevertheless, this doesn't overrule the fact that that happiness and relationships are readily available in this city, and romance and love in all its forms have a prospect of survival here. When it comes to dating in Alaska, there's a popular saying: “the odds are good, but the goods are odd”. And, this evinces the skewed gender ratio in this state as there are more men than women in Alaska. However, this doesn't negate the fact that dating in Alaska can be quite fun as there are tons of outdoor date ideas to indulge in with your partner.
Sugar dating is one of the best ways to find a date in 2022. Men who are willing to buy gifts for sugar babies, will get physical or emotional pleasure for a return. Take a look of the wide selection of girls from SecretBenefits.
Dating in Alaska can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Alaska and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
Dating a woman from Alaska can be very interesting. Alaskan women may not be the totally perfect kind of partner you may seek but you can count yourself to be in for a great time if you're dating a local woman in Alaska. Alaska is a state that boasts many outdoor opportunities, and if you're dating a woman who's born and raised in this state, fun is the least thing you'll get. Romance is one thing you'll definitely get enough of when you're dating a local Alaskan woman because if you two are not getting closer under a blanket, you'll probably be staring up at the Alaskan starry skies.
If you're dating a woman from Alaska, you can stay confident and relaxed that your Alaskan paramour will never wimp out on you. These days, guys love to date women that will stand by them through thick and thin, and the fact that Alaskan women exhibit this loyalty trait makes them a lovely set of people to go into a romantic relationship with. Alaskans are survivors and whenever the going gets tough, you can count on your Alaskan sweetheart to stand right by your side. Aside from the fact that Alaskans are renowned to be naturals when it comes to surviving through difficult times, they'll also keep you warm at night.
In case you don't know, Alaskan women have the reputation of being great at cuddling and this is actually resulting from the fact that they've been stuck in the cold for a whole lot of years, of which they have learned how to stay warm using another person. So, if you're dating a woman from Alaska, the good news for you is that she'll keep you cozier than you’ve ever been. You can actually get to enjoy more beyond cuddling when you're dating an Alaskan native woman because the PFD Funds can help you two hit up a place out of the city that's quite warmer.
A large number of the local women in Alaska love hiking and dating a local woman in Alaska is like finding a hiking buddy. Once you start dating a local woman in Alaska, one thing you'll get to realize is her flair for adventure and as someone who's out-of-town, you'll have a partner to share series of adventures with because the state does offer lots of things to see, do, and experiences such as the huge peaks and glaciers, and you can just take a stroll around with your Alaskan sweetie to marvel at the state's beauty and wonders.
Alaskans are great at taking long road trips and if you're dating a woman from Alaska, you should know that you've just found a perfect road trip buddy for yourself, and she'll definitely know how to keep the trip lively and interesting with her stimulating conversations and, her ability to keep the car rolling irrespective of the obstacles she comes across is another plus. Alaskans are happy people and you tend to enjoy a good share of happiness when you're dating a woman from Alaska. In fact, it's almost impossible for you to stay gloomy and not be positive if you're dating an Alaskan.
Women in Alaska are a bunch of sexy smarty-pants. You can bank on it that your Alaskan woman will definitely keep your relationship interesting with her intelligence, and with the state being home to some of the most affordable public universities in the country, you'll find a lot of local women in Alaska to be educated because they don't actually have many excuses not to seek higher education. Alaska consists of tiny communities and you'll become part of the family of your Alaskan woman once you start dating. In Alaska, your neighbors become your family, and this is clearly one of the dating perks of Alaska. Alaska thrives with a large number of indigenous people and a good population of White women, American Indians, and a few number of Native Hawaiians, African Americans, Hispanics, and Asians you'll likely come across.
Alaskan Girls (age 18 - 29)
Alaskan girls of this age range are fun-loving and they have a vibe you'll definitely enjoy. Dating these girls often come stress-free because they themselves do not want anything related to stress. And, one of the fascinating things about these girls is that you don't need to be the richest, the smartest, or the best-dressed guy before they'll find you attractive because being someone who's fond of the outdoors will fetch you more advantage with these girls and also help you enjoy being in a romantic relationship with them. With all said, you would have deduced that these girls are low maintenance, and unlike girls from other parts of the country, these girls basically demand attention and a good time, and not anything per se that would break your pocket.
Alaskan Women (age 30 - 45)
Alaskan women of this age range are known to be very lovely and lively. You can never be bored dating these women because just like the young girls you'll meet in town, these women also love being outdoors, and you'll find it easy to connect with them if you're someone who's enthusiastic about exploring outdoors and spending a lot of time outside. A large number of these women are food snobs, and you're also likely to meet a few who love drinking beer and/or coffee. So, if you want to enjoy hooking up with these women, dive bars, neighborhood bars, and coffee shops are great spots you should check out.
Alaskan Ladies (age 45+)
Alaska is a great place to meet and date friendly cougars and personable older ladies but if you don't have a lot of experience, you can find it difficult to know where to check out to meet Alaskan cougars and older ladies in Alaska. Dating cougars and older ladies in Alaska can be quite enjoyable but you'll need to be strategic about where you are if you want to enjoy meeting and hooking up with older ladies in Alaska. High-end shopping malls and organic stores like Whole Foods are situated in some parts of the state, and if you're in the Anchorage area, you'll have a good chance of meeting Alaska older ladies and hooking up with mature ladies in Alaska. You can as well try Lemon Creek if you're in Juneau and there are amazing restaurants and a few other nightlife establishments where Alaska cougars patronize to have a fun time.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Alaska is home to some of the most affordable public universities in the country and this is why you'll definitely find plenty of college girls to mingle with around. The college girls in Alaska are easy to approach and mingle with, and because most of them are often down for a good time, you'll have a great time hooking up with them. It's not only the college girls that are often down for a good time, the foreign girls you'll find in the state do not also mind to roll with guys that promise a fun company that will be thrilled with loads of excitement.
Alaska thrives with a good population of women who are single and ready to mingle but due to the fact that the number of men in the state seems to overwhelm the available number of women in the state, looking for a single lady to get laid with in Alaska may be quite challenging. However, regardless of how it may be, getting laid in Alaska is still not difficult. The fact that Alaskans are people who love to catch a great time is a plus that you'll have opportunities to hook up and possibly get sex at some strategic places. In fact, you don't need to show too much smartness or richness because your readiness to have fun alone will get the girls more attracted to you and because Alaskan girls love drinking beers and coffee coupled with the fact they are often attracted to guys who are fun and personable, knowing how to keep a good conversation at the bars and coffee shops can also fetch you hookups and possibly get laid soon. Nevertheless, there are a number of party hot spots in Alaska, and cities like Fairbanks, Palmer, Ketchikan, Kenai, Juneau, Kodiak, Meadow, Lakes, Wasilla, and Sitka rank as some of the easiest places to get laid in Alaska due to their huge bar scene, young population, and a large number of college girls available to mingle with.
Most of the women you'll find in Alaska are liberal and open when it comes to sex but still, there are a few women in the state who are sexually conservative.
Getting a one-night stand in Alaska can be pretty easy, but it all depends on how you go about it. As you already understand that Alaskan girls are often drawn to guys with an adventurous spirit, you can possibly find a hookup at daytime, and even enjoy a one-night stand when it's dark. Beyond that, the girls' flair for beer and coffee will also help you find one-night stands at nightlife venues where there's no shortage of good drinks.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
Nicknamed the Last Frontier, Alaska is surrounded by the Pacific Ocean, the Chukchi and Beaufort seas of the Arctic Ocean, and the Canadian province of British Columbia. Situated on the northwest extremity of the West Coast of the United States of America, Alaska's location is one of the things that makes it unique and enviable. Alaska is home to Juneau which is the second-largest city in the country by area, the state capital, and such a city that boasts more territory when you combine the U.S. states of Delaware and Rhode Island.
Meeting single girls in Alaska may be challenging but it definitely can't be an impossible thing to do as the state itself is by far the most populous territory in the continent, the most sparsely populated state, the third-least populous, the world's seventh-largest subnational division, and the largest state by area in the United States of America! Though Alaska has a rough population of nearly 800,000 residents, it has a series of opportunities and activities it offers that make it easy to find single girls in Alaska to hook up with. The locals in this state love going out to drink and have fun outdoors staying active. And, guys who are ready to vibe with the girls will definitely enjoy a great time hooking up with single Alaskan girls.
Alaska is a beautiful state and with all its potentials that have been mentioned so far, you would agree that being here without having a romantic partner may not be totally enjoyable. And, while you seek to find a romantic partner in Alaska, taking a stroll in some areas, especially in the downtown area in most of the cities, can fetch you valuable opportunities to meet and connect with single Alaskan ladies.
Due to the fact that Alaskan women love drinking beer and they enjoy doing that in the company of good people around, a good spot you can check out to meet single women in Alaska is The Bradley House. This place is a right blend of great food and great drinks, it's situated in Anchorage, and it has a bistro-style setting. The local women in Alaska love to come here to drink regardless of the mood they're in, and you should find time to come here whenever you're ready to pick up some of the hottest single Alaskan women.
Museums are great places where you can meet single women in Alaska. As earlier said that Alaskan women are smart and educated, you'll always find the artsy ones chilling at some of the fine museums around. Why not check out the Anchorage Museum then? There are tons of good reasons why museums are quality options of places to meet women and the major reason is that you'll find it easy to get the attention of a lady and a museum like this gives you the chance to enjoy plenty of conversation topics.
Shopping is an essential activity for some and for others, it's a hobby. And, this depicts the reason why you cannot rule out grocery stores and shopping malls from the list of best places where you can meet single women in Alaska.
- A nice grocery store you can check out to meet single Alaskan women is Whole Foods.
- Whole Foods is not a bad place to meet single Alaskan women and it's even listed as one of the unexpected places to meet single women in Alaska. And what's more interesting about this place is that the women here are more receptive to have a conversation with someone.
- Speaking of shopping malls, you'll find a lot of nice ones around but here are a few ones you can give a try;
- Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall in Anchorage
- Frontier Mall II in Wasilla
- Historic Merchants Wharf in Juneau
- Dimond Center in Anchorage
- Co Op Plaza Downtown in Fairbanks
- Creekside Plaza in Wasilla
The list of the best places to meet single girls in Alaska will definitely not be complete if coffee shops are excluded from the list. And, if you are confused about the one you should give a try, just try any of these ones;
- Dark Horse Coffee Co in Anchorage
- Black Cup in Anchorage
- Alaska Artisan Coffee in Palmer
- SteamDot Coffee & Espresso Lab in Anchorage
- Alaska House of Coffee in Anchorage
- Kaladi Brothers Coffee in Wasilla
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
Alaska is home to some of the best pubs, dive bars, and a host of other nightlife establishments in the country.
- Darwin’s Theory in Anchorage: Dive bars can actually be a lot of fun and this is why you should definitely check out Darwin’s Theory if you're in Anchorage. This bar has a fine mix of younger and older women, it has cheap drinks, and it's undoubtedly a great place to pick up hot single girls in Alaska. The busiest nights in this place are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday so, make sure you stop by whenever you're chanced.
- F Street Station in Anchorage: It is the oldest bar in downtown Anchorage and you'll find it right on F Street where it has always been. Sautéed scallops, jumbo shrimp, and the beer-battered Alaskan halibut are some of the seafood you'll find here and there are nice drinks such as Kassik's Nut Brown and Whalers Wheat you can use to wash it all down.
- Jazz Bistro in Fairbanks: Here is a nice place to be if you would love to enjoy a night of music with the company of lovely Alaskan local ladies. Visit this place if you're down for great entertainment and good Cuban food. Even though this Cuban restaurant may be small, it does have a way of making you feel right at home with its casual, relaxed vibe. If you're here, make sure you try out the moist and tender Lechon, and there are whole lots of flavor-in-your-face types of food to savor here. When it gets dark, you can enjoy listening to live jazz playing here.
- Devil’s Club Brewing in Juneau: If you're in Juneau and you're looking for a place where you can enjoy a beer or two, here's your spot. It's easy to socialize with people here with the atmosphere being laid-back and pretty casual. The alluring art on the walls can always help you break the ice and you'll love the decoration of this venue as the walls are decorated with wooden planks that feature a variance of artworks.
- Mad Myrna's in Anchorage: This club is Alaska's most famous and largest gay entertainment complex and you'll find a good-size dance floor to the right and pool tables and a long bar on the left of this club. There are various fund-raising functions, Divas drag variety show, and theme nights such as country line dancing hosted here.
- Malin in Fairbanks: If you're in Fairbanks and you would love to pick up hot college girls in Alaska, this venue is a great place to be. This place has an eclectic crowd as you'll have lumberjacks, hippies, and bongo players around. There's a hot dog shop above the bar and this compensates the fact that there's no food here. However, you'll find a decent bottled selection and a few good beers on tap here. It's also important to be conscious that this bar is a typical hole as it often smells of cigarette smoke, patchoulie oil, and sweat but there's live music almost every night. Malin is located just off college campus, it's a small basement bar, and it's a hangout spot for the hippies.
- LED Ultra Lounge & Grill in Anchorage: There is music of all genres played by the nightly DJs playing live here, the dancing here is amazing, and you can also get to fill your taste buds with fine cuisine ranging from Southern and Chinese to Italian. This club is one of the hottest and upscale lounges in the city and it plays the most trending hits for it houses some of Anchorage's most exclusive DJs.
- McGivney’s Sports Bar & Grill in Juneau: Offering great food and good drinks, this venue is a great place to enjoy watching football and basketball games as well. There are tons of varied framed jerseys featured on the wall and there are ample TVs here. Come here to enjoy deep-fried pickles, fish and chips, and some crab bisque while you sip your beer or cocktails.
- The Imperial Saloon in Juneau: Throughout its 100 plus years of history, this spot has not lost any momentum as it takes pride in labeling itself the oldest and most historic bar in Juneau. It started its operation as far as 1891. There are lots of fun things to do here; you can grab a bite to eat at the in-house kitchen, dance to the beats spun by the DJs, and/or enjoy playing ping pong, billiards, or darts. You'll find the interior of this bar lively and festive, and you'll never regret coming here to enjoy a fun night out and grab a strong drink.
- Chilkoot Charlie's in Anchorage: This club hosts live music, comedians, and DJs. It has ten bars, three dance floors, and three stages. There are interesting weekly events such as DJ Blaque, Open Decks, and Comedy Open Mic that are purely dedicated to giving you an enjoyable experience. Chilkoot Charlie's is situated in the center of historic Spenard.
Anchorage is the largest city in Alaska and it's home to some of the best malls in the state;
- Anchorage 5th Avenue Mall in Anchorage
- Dimond Center in Anchorage
- Glenn Square in Anchorage
- Great Alaska Mall in Anchorage
- 4th Avenue Market Place in Anchorage
- Tikahtnu Commons in Anchorage
- Frontier Mall II in Wasilla
- Historic Merchants Wharf in Juneau
- Co Op Plaza Downtown in Fairbanks
- Creekside Plaza in Wasilla
Alaska is famous for its abundant wildlife, pristine forests, giant glaciers, and stunning scenic views. No matter what time of the year it is; from sun up to sun down, you'll be kept busy with the seemingly endless amount of outdoor activities that abound in the state. Some of the activities ad different places that you can
- Backpack the Twin Lakes / Turquoise High Route
- Paddle an Arctic River
- Climb Mount McKinley (now Denali)
- Explore the Wrangells with UltimaThule Lodge
- Float the Copper River
- Camp at Backside Glacier Lake in Denali National Park
- Cruise Prince William Sound with Discovery Voyages
- Enjoy Northern Lights Viewing & Dogsledding in the Arctic
- Hike the Goat Trail
- Explore the Pack Creek Bear Sanctuary
- Kayak & Sail Through Kenai Fjords
Universities and Colleges
Alaska is home to more than a dozen universities and colleges. And, some of the accredited universities in the state include;
- Alaska Pacific University
- University of Alaska Southeast
- University of Alaska Fairbanks
- University of Alaska Anchorage
A lot has already been said about Alaskan girls and you will actually enjoy being in a romantic relationship with Alaskan girls if you enjoy being outdoors because you'll find it easy to flow with the girls. Other then that, what is important to note is that you can have any kind of relationship you like with a woman in Alaska. they are open minded liberal women and as long as you are two consenting adults, there is no restriction as to the kind of relationship the two of you want to establish with each other.
There's a high chance of finding a local girl to date while you are on your holiday to Alaska. With the scenic views that Alaska offers, you will be making some of the most amazing romantic memories with your partner while you are in the state.
Tips for Successful Relationship
No relationship is perfect but you can definitely build a successful relationship when you put the important and necessary things into cognizance such as spending more time together, buying gifts, showing up when least expected, showing care and affection in various ways, good communication, and respecting each other's values.
Despite the skewed gender ratio in Alaska, finding love here is very much possible. Women here tend to be loyal partners and it is very likely to develop a deep and meaningful relationship with a woman in Alaska
How to Make Sure She Is the One
You don't need to stress yourself over trying to know if she's the one because with ease, you'll find it noticeable in her words and actions. Some of the things that you can notice to know for sure are whether or not she likes to spend time with you, cares for how her actions make you feel and thinks of you as a part of her future.
A birth certificate may be required to show proof of age to affirm that both parties are at least 18 years of age if they want to marry in Alaska and, both residents and non-residents are eligible to apply for a marriage license to facilitate their marriage in Alaska.
You can make your wedding day special in Alaska whether you desire to say your "I dos" in a laid-back setting or oblige to hosting a formal affair. From outdoor spaces with stunning mountain views to indoor lodges with rustic décor and beautiful fireplaces, you'll find wedding venues in Alaska plentiful, stylistic, and diverse. However, Anchorage and Juneau are regarded to be the top cities to tie the knot in Alaska.
The quality of life in Alaska is pretty good and raising a family in this state is not a bad decision to make. There are decent job opportunities in the state, however you should not expect the job market to be as good as that of a metropolitan or a business oriented state. other than that, there is a number of good educational institutions for your kids to attend. There are quite a few leisure activities and recreational places in the state and you are sure to have a good time unwinding. Overall, you will have a good family life in Alaska.
|Southeastern Alaska |
Panhandle & Inland Passage
|Southcentral Alaska |
Anchorage & Kenai Peninsula
|Southwestern Alaska |
Alaskan Peninsula & Aleutian & other islands
|Interior Alaska |
|Arctic Alaska |
Barrow, Nome, Kotzebue
- Juneau – State capital and third-largest city.
- Anchorage – Alaska's largest city.
- Barrow – Northernmost city in the United States
- Deadhorse – Alaska's oil center, the production facilities can only be accessed by tours
- Dutch Harbor-Unalaska – Largest community in the Aleutian Islands
- Fairbanks – Alaska's second-largest city
- Homer – Halibut Fishing Capital of the World, Kachemak Bay State Park, Katmai National Park
- Ketchikan – Alaska's southernmost city and the first Alaska port for northbound cruise-ship travelers.
- Kodiak – The Island Town